10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viana Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Viana Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viana Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viana Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viana Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viana Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viana Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viana Navarre:
Palacio de Pujadas
Palacio de Pujadas is located in Viana, just 5 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Palacio de Pujadas, and Haro is 24 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely hotel building, very attractive, historical, with character.
- Beautiful hotel. Lovely room. Fantastic breakfast. Nice dinner at an excellent price.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Small but quite stylish hotel in very attractive old building
- Friendly staff and location!! Close to cathedral and on Camino.
- A lovely place to stay, right on the Camino. This was our second stay, and once again it was the perfect place to stop. The staff were so broil and friendly. Excellent meal in the restaurant too.
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping centre offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Logroño and city’s convention centre.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business centre and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- Clean modern rooms, secure underground parking, charming helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Will stop here again.
- Great breakfast. Awesome surprise to find a little present when I came back to my room on my birthday!
- The room was comfortable and clean. The buffet breakfast was good value
- I liked that the property was located between Viana and Logronos, however the location is far from any restaurants, bars, etc. The mall had a cafe and a restaurant, however it did not open until 9pm. Fortunately the mall had a grocery store inside and we were able to purchase premaid salads, etc.
- The location in a large shopping center outside the city is a little odd but otherwise I cannot complain as the hotel itself was great, clean, and the breakfast buffet was very good with lots of options also for vegetarians.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Zenit Logroño offers accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 23 miles from Zenit Logroño, and Elciego is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles away.
- The ferry to from Portsmouth to Santander was 5 hours late so we finally checked into the hotel in Logrono at 3 a.m. after a three hour night drive! The night desk guy was pleasant and helpful if a little slow, although he did make us a hot chocolate! We liked the large room and en suite bathroom. Bedroom was for three persons – not necessary for the 2 of us – but beds were comfortable. Parking was in an outside parking area, not secured but fine and better than street parking. We had a roofbox on the car so our vehicle was too high for the majority of local hotels with only underground or street parking. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Been there before so knew where it was. Easy access from the motorway
- Nice selection of toiletries in the bathroom.fish soup was exellent.
- Staff and especially the Manager were first class – efficient, warm and friendly and treated us as how they would like to be treated – Room excellent and a Lift
- The double room was clean, big and comfortable. It offers free wifi and free parking service. It is not exactly in the city centre as you need to drive 10 minutes to the city centre. The hotel has also terrace bar & restaurant. Not very well signed, we had to drive around awhile before spotting the hotel.
Mercure Carlton Rioja
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Mercure Carlton Rioja features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Mercure Carlton Rioja, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
Room very comfortable. Good choice in breakfast buffet.
Hotel staff very helpful and conscientious. Obviously happy in their work
- The hotel is close to everything and Laurel street is within walking distance.
- The location of the hotel was very close to everything we wanted to visit.
- Had dinner in hotel, very good menu, prepared fresh and delicious.
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, NH Logroño features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Haro is 21 miles from NH Logroño, and Ezcaray is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was spacious enough. The bed was no that confortable and we had a shallow bath , but this is the second time staying there and I think is a good price for a decent room. We stayed one night only. The hotel is about 30min away from the centre but it was a pleasant walk to the hotel after having tapas and dinner.
Staff were really nice and accommodating.
Pub downstairs- Glass- does good beer inco foreign beers
- They gave me an upgrade to a suite which was fantastic and most unexpected
Friendly staff(excellent English)
Big size room & bath
Nice and comfortable room..
Gentel staff and good position
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Offering free Wi-Fi, and café-bar, Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is located just 2,300 feet from Logroño Cathedral. Logroño Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Free water is provided at reception. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic centre and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
- Location… staff friendly when asked about recommendations for dinner…
- The hotel is conveniently located, and we could easily walk to the old town for dinner/ sightseeing.
- The staff are very friendly, and the breakfast is real value for money.
- Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is not far from the old centre of Logroño. Reception was efficient and helpful. Tne hotel was, generally, bright and clean.
- Very central, easy walk to old town and river. No complaints
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Hotel Murrieta features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 21 miles from Hotel Murrieta, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, not suitable for anyone who reads room lights not bright enough,very good room.
- The breakfast was really good. The staff was very kind.
- Lovely clean room, hot shower with great pressure. Just perfect. The €7 breakfast was outstanding. Close to tapas and laundromat.
- Great location close to the old town and just 1 min away from a free public parking. Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfy.
A good choice to stay. Wifi good. Parking is easy. Breakfast was good and had choices.
A couple of minutes from old town.
Set next to the River Ebro in central Logroño, F&G Logroño offers a cafe-bar, 24-hour front desk and a spa. Rooms feature flat-screen, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The F&G Logroño has an impressive central atrium, with original stone arches and a glass ceiling. Each stylish room has central heating, a minibar and a laptop safe.The F&G’s cafe-bar serves regional cuisine and has an extensive list of Rioja wines from the hotel’s own wine cellar. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.The F&G’s spa features a sauna, hot tub and offers a selection of treatments, including massage. There is also a gym on site.Santa Maria de la Redonda Church is just 1,150 feet from the hotel, while the Riojaforum Conference Center is a 15-minute walk away.
- Modern comfortable hotel with friendly staff and excellent facilities.
- The building is beautiful with different architectural elements complimenting each other. The views are stunning (front of the hotel)The room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast varied and very tasty. The receptionist was extremely helpful with me and she was very patient. I did note all staff where excellent.
Very clean and good location.
Underground parking was challenging for me, but the stuff was helpful.
- The friendly staff make me and my wife very welcome, our room was very clean and smelling fraiche . Very big choice of food for breakfast and cooked to perfection.
- Nicely located for a tour of the Tapas bars, very good breakfast and a convenient all day coffee shop
AC Hotel La Rioja, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in Logroño in the region of La Rioja, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, AC Hotel La Rioja, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Haro is 22 miles from AC Hotel La Rioja, , and Elciego is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 45 miles from AC Hotel La Rioja, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel.
- Comfortable and clean – decent wifi and good food albeit with few choices
15 mins walk into town
Car parking outside on street
- Lovely room. Very good room service with excellent food.
- Nice room, secure parking, great breakfast and a gym
- This is a typical AC Hotel, which means always clean, the staff is professional, you know what to expect. I like it. My wife, when she is with me, says that there is no feminine touch in the whole hotel, but she likes it, too.
Las Gaunas is located in Logroño, just 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Las Gaunas, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 47 miles away.
- Convenient position,handy for city shops,tapas bars and restaurants.
- Basic but comfortable and clean. Pool was small but nice. Cafe was cheap and OK for breakfast. Location out of the centre (1.5km) but walkable. Added bonus (or not) of a petrol station attached.
- Breakfast in cafe is typically spanish and excellent. The hotel is in close proximity to a fuel station but this did not cause any issues, in fact their shop was very convenient.Also the swimming pool area was excellent and one of the only hotels in Logrono with one.
- Comfy beds, hot powerful shower, secure parking, easy access from the motorway.
- Great hotel with the pool that we used to cool off. Much needed.
Top Hotels In Viana Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viana Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viana Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viana Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!