10 Best Hotels To Stay In Veyrignac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Veyrignac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Veyrignac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Veyrignac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Veyrignac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Veyrignac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Veyrignac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Veyrignac Aquitaine:
Hôtel-Restaurant Le Rouffillac
One of our top picks in Carlux.Located just a 1-minute walk from the Dordogne River, Le Rouffillac is a hotel offering a restaurant and a terrace.At Le Roufillac, each room includes free WiFi access. Viewing the garden or the river, all rooms have a private bathroom.On site, guests can enjoy the restaurant traditional cuisine on the property terrace or have a drink at the bar. Upon request, packed lunches can also be prepared and breakfast can also be enjoyed in the restaurant or on the shady terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding, hiking and fishing. Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is a 42-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Because I was traveling during the low season, I got the suite. Huge bed with huge TV. Heating and all I needed.
Very well located near the most beautiful towns in Périgord Noir.
I had a really good room for a very good price.
I was going to stay 1 night but I booked for two nights more.
Very good Wi-Fi and huge bed and TV.
- The room for the price is good. They are quite large and staff was helpful although the did not know english well
- The continental breakfast was basic but sufficient, well presented and fresh.The location was idyllic and quiet with lovely views of the Dordogne.
- The owner was extremely friendly!!! The 8 euro breakfast was well worth it – good coffee, assortment of pastries and cheese, juice & cereal.
Nexity – Les Hauts de Sarlat
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Located 0.6 mi from the historical city of Sarlat, this residence offers spacious, fully equipped apartments and has an outdoor swimming pool.All of the Nexity – Les Hauts de Sarlat apartments have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Each apartment is equipped with a flat-screen TV and most have free WiFi access.Within a 6.2 mi radius there are opportunities to enjoy canoeing on the river, hot air balloon trips through the valley, horse riding, walking, cycling in the countryside or golfing on top class courses. Parking is available on site.
- Spacious appartment. Clean and kitchen well equipped (except for a tray). Friendly and helpful reception.
- Good location, big and quite well equiped apartment
- Very clean, quiet and comfortable in a gated community. Access to two pools. Easy walk to Sarlat city centre, a town that far exceeded our expectations, having only chosen this location for Lascaux caves and kayaking on the Vezere river. If anywhere near the area, we would return.
- The appartment was in a sort of private village just outside Sarlat-la-caneda where to go on foot. The place was quiet and relaxing. The swimming pool is nice and give an extra plus to relax. I really would suggest it to my friends!
Good location although the steep walk back from town might not suit some. Lack of pavement on the narrow, winding road can be a little dodgy at times.
Staff very helpful and apartment good with great views. Easy parking once you have the right code to get through the security gate.
Love the pool which wasn’t much used while we were there and felt like our own private pool.
Hotel Le Mas de Castel
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Hotel Le Mas de Castel is located just 1.9 mi from the historic center of Sarlat, in the countryside. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access, a bar, a garden and a heated swimming pool.Hotel Le Mas de Castel has 19 uniquely decorated bedrooms. They all have a private bathroom and a TV.In the morning, help yourself to a buffet breakfast. You can eat in the garden, weather permitting, or have your breakfast in your room.Set in the famous Perigord Noir region, the hotel has free on-site parking.
- Just everything. The setting, the facilities, the staff, the location, the breakfast …
We took the premium room. Located on hilltop. Private atmosphere. Excellent view of green and forests from the room. We enjoyed the hosting of the family owners. Pool was heated to 28 degrees Celsius so we could jump to it already at 8 a.m.
Will be happy to come back!
- This was the best accommodations to date. The room was large, and the bathroom was well equipped. We had a nice table on a patio outside the room, and were able to enjoy a picnic. The proprietors were quite nice and accommodating.
- Great service from helpful staff. Location is perfect for traveling around the district.
Great family hotel
Very good parking facility
Hotel Altica Sarlat
Hotel Altica is located 0.9 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda town center and just 2,800 feet from the train station. It offers soundproofed rooms with free WiFi access and a private bathroom.A full breakfast buffet is served daily in the Altica’s dining room. An express breakfast is also available at a cheaper rate and children benefit from a reduced rate for breakfast. Reception staff can provide local tourist information.Free private parking is available at Hotel Altica Sarlat. The hotel is also accessible to disabled guests. Guests can visit the nearby historical area, including the Saint-Sacerdos Cathedral, the Boëtie House and Lascaux Caves located a 30-minute drive away.
- The room was very small, the bathroom was also small. the breakfast was good.
Very comfortable beds.Clean room.The outdoor setting at the front was a bonus.
Also the proprietor was most obliging and we saw him working very effectively under considerable pleasure.
Great value for money.
- Close to the beautiful town, great breakfast and really helpful staff.
- A supermarket right accross the street. The medieval center was only a 20 minute walk from the hotel and a lot of restaurants near it. It was great!
- It was just a small drive from the center of the town. The hotel ot self was great as it was clean, staff was friendly and very helpful.
Hôtel Restaurant La Hoirie
One of our best sellers in Sarlat-la-Canéda! Surrounded by greenery and boasting an outdoor swimming pool, this 13-century farming lodge is now a charming hotel offering comfortable, well-equipped accommodations 1.2 miles from the medieval town of Sarlat.Enjoy delicious cuisine during your stay at La Hoirie. The hotel restaurant specializes in traditional dishes from the Perigord region and uses fresh local produce.La Hoirie makes a peaceful base for discovering Sarlat and its attractive old town, where you can admire magnificent sites such as the Cathédrale Saint Sardos.Guests at La Hoirie also benefit from free WiFi internet access and free private parking is provided on site.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great modern rooms with air conditioning during a heat wave. Good food
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner was excellent, even if the service at dinner was leisurely. Quiet location in a residential area outside of town. Staff was professional and friendly.
- Great hotel with a self contained design. It allowed stay in or venture out vacationing. The hotel has lots of space and room for privacy.
We love this hotell especially the birds singing in the morning. Very relaxing. I also recommend the half board or Demi pension if you have no diet restriction.
Gluten free breakfast is available if requested.
- Everything! We have been in France for two weeks and it was the best property we stayed at. A very romantic place! Everyone made us feel at home. When we first got there, I thought we were in the country, but it turned out to be just the right place. Cannot say enough about the staff…just wonderful! Thank you.
The Originals City, Hôtel Albizia, Sarlat-la-Canéda (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals City, Hôtel Albizia, Sarlat-la-Canéda (Inter-Hotel) is set a 1.9 mi from the center of the historical Sarlat-la-Canéda and is 12 mi from the sights of the Périgord Noir. You can relax on the terrace and admire the countryside.Decorated in a contemporary style, all rooms features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer. A flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi access is also provided.You can enjoy breakfast in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather. Local restaurants and even a bowling alley can be found 150 feet away.Free private parking is provided on site and the A20 motorway is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
- Everything! The room size is perfect for two people, all rooms are at ground level, parking is free, bath is very clean service was outstanding! A great value for use by travelers. We were only five minutes from center of Sarlat and used our room as a vase for exploring the entire region
The location was near Sarlat which is a marvelous, historical town to visit.
There is a lovely natural lake about 10 minutes away for a refreshing swim.
We did not eat the 7.50 euro breakfast.
The place was quiet and relaxing.
Very good for our dog with much safe space.
- Clean rooms. Plenty of parking. Good free WiFi. Plenty of nice fresh bread and croissants at breakfast. Rooms are not very big but fine. Towels and shower gel provided.
- Waited 15 mins to check in as receptionist was more interested in talking about haircuts with another person checking in. A few days later after leaving noticed that I had been charged at the hotel and had also been charged through booking. Com. Phoned hotel and was told that receptionist checking me in had not cancelled booking charge from booking. Com and the owner would have to look into it and send a chèque so cross fingers.
- Was clean and not too expensive,The mattress was very comfortable
Best Western Le Renoir
Best Western Le Renoir features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and comfortable, elegant accommodations located just 1,500 feet from the historic center of the picturesque town of Sarlat, in the heart of Périgord.The spacious guest rooms are equipped with modern facilities, including satellite TV, a mini-bar and an private bathroom. Some have air conditioning, and rooms for families are available.In the warmer months, enjoy a refreshing drink by the swimming pool or lie in the sun on a relaxing sun lounger.The Best Western Le Renoir is ideally located to enjoy the best parts of town. Stroll through beautiful cobbled streets, eat a gourmet meal in a local restaurant and look around the lovely shops.Guests arriving by car will appreciate the easy access to the hotel.
- The location was great, a short walk to the center of town. The room was relatively large for the 3 of us.
- The staff members were especially helpful and encouraged me to try my French. Elodie was especially welcoming the first night. The location is perfect for exploring the town, only a few blocks from the centreville.
- Everything. The staff were brilliant, the location was excellent and the room was large, bright and very clean. The bed was really comfortable and we had the best night’s sleep ever!
- Friendly staff ,clean, swimming pool comfortable good breakfast
- short walk to the old town, spacious room with all conveniences
Le Nouvel Hotel
Le Nouvel Hotel offers accommodations in Domme. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Various activities are available in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 5.6 mi from Le Nouvel Hotel, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Great value. No frills, but great value. Convenient breakfast downstairs in the morning if you get there soon enough. Domme doesn’t have much in the way of breakfast cafes but this is one of the only ones with simple coffee, juice, and bread. We booked here to reserve the rooms but had to pay in cash once we arrived.
- best location if visiting domm. the bathroom is very small, no shampoo. small and intimate place.
- The location is excellent, in a historic village. The price of the accommodation is good, as it is in an old building, my wife sais she had slept well for the 2 days we stayed, and this is very important for me for the accommodation. Security ios there, bathroom clean, etc.
Great location at the right price.
Plus the feeling of staying in an old town the old style
- Incredible location, very safe and very adventurous area.
Hôtel La Villa Romaine
La Villa Romaine is a 4-star hotel located 4.3 mi from Sarlat in the heart of the rural Perigord Noir. It features a park set near the Dordogne River and offering an outdoor infinity swimming.Each of the 17 guest rooms and suites at La Villa Romaine is air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, a mini-bar, a safe and WiFi internet access.The Villa Romaine has a restaurant, which serves regional cuisine. It is open for dinner only from May to October and available upon prior reservation only.Free private parking is provided.
- Good room, friendly staff, pretty grounds, comfy bed, fluffy towels.
- Wonderful setting, amazing building and food , excellent meal and fabulous service . Very skilled and friendly and gave good advice about the wine.
- Fantastic location. Beautiful hotel with excellent facilities.
- The Hotel is lovely and the food is really good both breakfast and dinner. The location was ideal for exploring the Dordogne and would definitely recommend. The owner was really helpful with ideas for sightseeing and there was lots of information in the lounge areas. The pool and outdoor service area is lovely and we would definitely used this area if it had been warmer.
- The buildings, pool and rooms are beautiful and the staff very welcoming. Excellent service. Nice to be tucked away from the tourist masses in Sarlat. The food is quite good. Overall good value for the experience.
Le Porche de Sarlat
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Le Porche de Sarlat is a 16th century mansion located in the heart of the medieval city of Sarlat-La-Canéda. This renovated residence is opposite Sarlat Cathedral and proposes apartments with free WiFi, air conditioning and a wireless media player with speakers.The apartments and studios at Le Porche Sarlat consist of a lounge area with a flat-screen TV. They also include a private bathroom and some have a garden with views of the cathedral.A fully equipped kitchen is also provided and includes an oven, a dishwasher and a coffee machine. Guests have access to their own personal washing machine during their stay.Sarlat Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property. The residence is 7.5 mi from Château de Beynac and 6.2 mi from the Dordogne River.
- Great location. Lots of helpful information. Had everything we needed, including laundry.
- Modern tasteful home away from home in mediaeval building close to all town amenities but in a quiet courtyard. Alex the owner picked us up at the train station and welcomed us with a loaf of crusty bread. He was most responsive to any small issues and inquiries.
The flat is located in the old city of Sarlat, very good location , restaurants just under the apartment , the flat is clean and fully renovated in a high quality standard.
Alex the host left us a lot of information about the area and his own recommendations.
- Lovely, clean, fully appointed, updated apartment. Ideal location in medieval town. Proprietor Alex exceedingly helpful and nice.
- A clean ground floor apartment with an outside patio for sitting and equipped with modern appliances made for a great experience. Our host Alex was very thorough, making sure we got settled in comfortably, had done a nice job putting together a manual with clear instructions on how everything worked and had great recommendations for local restaurants and sites to visit. We would definitely go back.
Top Hotels In Veyrignac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Veyrignac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Veyrignac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Veyrignac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!