10 Best Hotels To Stay In Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Veyrier-du-lac Rhône-alps:
Logis Hôtel Restaurant la Villa du Lac
Located in the heart of Veyrier-du-Lac, on the banks of Lake Annecy, the hotel offers a warm welcome all year round.Set near the resort of Aravis and offering outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, Hôtel la Villa du Lac offers ideal accommodations for your leisure stay.The business traveler has not been forgotten either. In addition to free Wi-Fi, this hotel also features meeting facilities.A private garage is available with an extra cost, upon prior reservation.
- Nice side room downstairs for workspace. Nice staff at reception but grumpy guy tending breakfast buffet.
- Great location, close to a small beach and away from the crowds in town. The owner was cheerful and super friendly.
- It was pleasant to stay in this hotel, although we arrived late and booked a small room with small window. The hospitality was good, so was the dinner in this hotel.
Location with view of the lake. Possibility to park motorbikes on the premises.
Do. Staff very helpful and friendly
Hôtel Restaurant Yoann CONTE Bord du Lac
One of our top picks in Veyrier-du-Lac – and a guest favorite.
Hôtel Restaurant Yoann CONTE Bord du Lac, originally built by Marc Veyrat and re-opened in 2010 by Yoann Conte, features its own private pontoon with sun loungers on the shores of Annecy Lake. Guests can relax in the 1640 ft² garden and enjoy the views from their own balcony overlooking the lake.The chalet-style rooms and suites each have a balcony with views of the lake, a flat-screen TV, a coffee machine and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms at the hotel are equipped with a balneotherapy bathtub.The hotel’s Michelin 2-star restaurant serves innovative and traditional cuisine using fresh, seasonal products. Breakfast can be served in the guests’ rooms.Its location is convenient for water activities in the summer and skiing in the winter. The historic commune of Annecy is 2.5 mi away and authentic French markets are 0.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
All the staff I met were very considerate, passionate and extremely helpful.
We stayed there for 2 nights. Once we got to the room they presented a basket of pastery with fresh juices, which were very tasty!
We went out the same day and when we got back we found tow pieces of cakes, again very delicious! When we got out on the check out they gave us a bag with cake and water bottle!
The breakfast in the balcony is a MUST. The breakfast is 34 EUR, but in my opinion worth it!
The room is spaceous, with excellent lighting. The percieved antiquity of the furniture is impressive.
Unfortunately we did not eat at the resturant but I am sure it would exceed my expextation
- We had a junior suite. It was very spacious and comfortable with an exceptional view from the balcony. E bikes were available for hire and a ride around the lake was a highlight of our stay.
- Very quiet and peaceful. Great view of the lake. Staff was helpful and friendly. Bike rental on the premises was very convenient.
- The staff was incredibly helpful. The place was charming with a lovely view of lac Annecy.
- Wonderful quiet location on Lake Annecy ten minutes from the old town center.
- All the staff I met were very considerate, passionate and extremely helpful.
Hotel Restaurant – Acacias Bellevue
Located on the right bank of Annecy Lake, this hotel is 800 feet from the beach and the port. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a terrace with panoramic views, just 3.1 mi from Annecy town center.A TV is offered in all of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant – Acacias Bellevue. The rooms are simply decorated and the private bathrooms have a bathtub or a shower.You can enjoy the continental breakfast on the terrace while admiring the views of the lake. The hotel also has a bar and restaurant, which serves freshly-caught fish and Savoyard specialties.Private parking is free on site and Talloires Abbey is 4.3 mi away. Local activities include hiking and mountain biking on Mont Veyrier, water sports on the lake and playing golf at Annecy golf club, 3.4 mi away.
- breakfast fresh, and nice terrace overlooking lake
- Very good location, super frendly and helpfull stuff
- Comfortable and clean, lake view and open window were great for sleeping. Bus stop out the front. Family run and friendly. Late arrival and staff very helpful.
- The location… the restaurant’s terrace overlookshas nice lake views, nice trees for shade. located close to beach and bus stop (bear that in mind if you decide to rely on public transport to go to The Aravis mountains
Wonderful setting overlooking the lake. Lovely to be able to eat our evening meal on the veranda and watch the sun setting over the lake. Very nice meal at hotel restaurant.
Location was excellent for exploring the beautiful old city of Annecy and staff were helpful and friendly.
Le Palace De Menthon
One of our top picks in Menthon-Saint-Bernard.Le Palace De Menthon is a hotel featuring 60 rooms and 5 suites in Menthon-Saint-Bernard. Most rooms and suites look out onto the lake. Annecy is 6 miles away and wired internet is available free of charge.The rooms and suites feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a minibar. The private bathrooms have a bathtub, a shower, a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries.Meals are available in the hotel’s restaurant, where it is advised to reserve a table in advance upon arrival.Le Palace De Menthon features private gardens, a heated indoor swimming pool and a landing stage in the private harbor.The Château de Menthon, the local medieval castle, is less than 2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- The place is very nice,staff also very good and friendly
- Superb place to stay. Staff extremely helpful and nice. New Beach bar lovely and peaceful to hang about.
- The setting, the gracious staff, the wonderful view, the comfortable room…everything.
- excellent relaxing hotel, in a nice view for the lake
- Beautiful and great location. View was tremendous and room was very cozy and sophisticated.
One of our top picks in Annecy.Located in the heart of the French Alps, Impérial Palace is a 4-star hotel is on the edge of Lake Annecy, 1 mi from Annecy’s center. It offers air-conditioned accommodations, a spa and a casino. Free WiFi is provided.Each guest room at L’Imperial Palace has a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Most rooms also have a balcony with a view of the lake and surrounding mountains or park. A courtesy tray with tea is available in each room.The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant, La Voile, provides traditional French cuisine. Meals are served on a shaded terrace overlooking the lake. L’Impérial Palace also has a a more casual restaurant called La Brasserie, a bar, and a lounge where guests can enjoy homemade pastries, snacks and a full buffet breakfast.The onsite 1969 ft² spa includes a swimming pool, an experience shower, a sauna, a hammam, an ice fountain, a spa bath and private treatment rooms. Impérial Palace offers also offers a business center.Free parking is available on site. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property. Geneva International Airport is 25 mi away and Annecy Train Station is 0.9 mi from the hotel. Annecy Château is 1.2 mi away.
- Location was fantastic, reception staff are nice people
- The location of the hotel,restaurants and staff.Really we enjoyed our stay in the hotel and off course we will come back again.
- Great variety at breakfast including eggs made for you how you like them. Great location for the lake, Christmas market, Shops and Restaurants. Excellent restaurant options – we dined in the Brassiere and had some lovely menu options. Beds were comfortable and so lovely to have a coffee and tea making facilities in the room.
- They gave us another room we reserved suite and we paid full amount before we arrived and they gave us room small and different and the phones was not working in the rooms also when we request for extra blanket they said they didn’t have also bad experience as they said you can complain to booking as you book through them
- The room different than what we reserved the phones in room was not working also when we request for extra blankets they didn’t have it was a very bad experience
Located in Annecy Le Vieux in the French Alps, Ancor Hotel is composed of 2 buildings with rooms that overlook Lake Annecy or Mont Verrier.Each room at Ancor Hotel is equipped with free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a terrace and air conditioning.A breakfast buffet is served daily. Activities in the surroundings include hiking and water-skiing. The Lake of Annecy is 150 feet away, and the lake’s beach is 800 feet from the property.Free private parking is available on site. Ancor Hotel’s multilingual staff can provide local tourist information.
- Absolutely a great location, with impecable rooms and nice spacious lobby. Hotel separated from the suites 10 meters apart and gated, makes it quiet place to rest. Your car has a parking space although not one especific spot, inside the gated area. That’s a big plus for its location, so many tourists. Air conditioning made it even better for the hot summers in Annecy which was my experience in 2017. Love it.
- Location was great, you can walk to downtown in 30 mnts top. Our room had view on the lake and for being not so far from the main road, was pretty calm.
One of the windows had a nice view of the lake.
Car parking with easy access to the hotel.
- Okay for one night, served its purpose, won’t be there again
- Location across street from Lake Annecy was pleasant to be able to walk in the morning or evening. Onsite parking was a bonus. Lobby and dining areas were good and room was nice and reasonable size with partial view of lake through the trees.
Hôtel Beauregard, The Originals Relais (Inter-Hotel)
Hotel The Originals Annecy Sud Beauregard (ex Inter-Hotel) is located on the banks of Lake Annecy with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountains. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.The restaurant at Hotel The Originals Annecy Sud Beauregard has a glass terrace overlooking the lake and serves seasonal regional cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.Hotel The Originals Annecy Sud Beauregard is just 2.5 miles from the Annecy train station and a 20 minute drive from Annecy-Haute-Savoie airport.Guests can visit castles and museums or enjoy the leisure activities such sailing, water-skiing and canyoning, available in the local area. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Apart from being super clean which is essential for us. The staff where amazing and really helpful especially as my husband got sick with the flu while we where there and they made sure we got everything we needed from a doctor to food in our room. Excellent service 👍
Fantastic hotel, great room and excellent staff. Restaurant and service were well above average.
The little touches added to the stay……. the welcome gifts of water and macaroons, the scented pouch in the bathroom, the quality coffee machine in the room. The helpfulness and quick service when we notified reception that our coffee pods had inadvertently not been restocked.
The room was modern and very clean. The view of the lake and mountains was amazing
- A lovely hotel located directly on the lake. The room was well equipped and comfortable and we enjoyed the delicious breakfast served on the terrace overlooking the lake.
- The location was perfect, not far from centre-ville (40min walking), close to the nature, great view to the lake, the room was very clean and confortable
- Well located to manage an afternoon ski at La Plagne. Would be lovely in the summer.
Set just off the banks of Lake Annecy, this hotel offers free high speed WiFi throughout and is 0.9 mi from the center of town. You can relax on the public beach, 1,000 feet away.The rooms at Hôtel Catalpa are decorated in a contemporary style and include an LCD TV with satellite channels. They also provide free toiletries in the private bathroom and a desk.You can choose to enjoy the continental breakfast in the comfort of your guest room or in the hotel’s dining room. A gastronomic crepe restaurant is available Tuesday to Sunday lunch time, which serves homemade, fresh meals.Free public parking is possible just outside. You can also park your car in the hotel’s private parking with an extra cost and upon prior reservation. Annecy Casino is 1,000 feet away.
- We couldn’t believe that we got this hotel for this price. A very pretty hotel with an amazing and comfortable room. It was also right by the only sandy beach in the area. The staff were very friendly
Indoor parking was fantastic though expensive.
Very comfortable bed.
Location was close to cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Nice fluffy pillows, comfy bed, great shower and really friendly staff at reception who made an real effort to make us feel welcome!!
- Everything. Great location close to the lake and Annecy le Vieux. Friendly welcome. We could even put our car 4 hours before official check-in-time in the hotel parking place. Well equipped room with comfortable big bed and modern functional bathroom. Impressive breakfast-offer and the best Crêperie ever we visited in our second home country France, Britanny included. Will come for sure again for a longer stay in this beautiful town.
- Enjoyed rooms and service. Loved the location – short walk to the tourist center along the lakeshore, easy and free parking across the street
Best Western Hotel International
Featuring a fitness center with a hammam and hot tub, Best Western Hotel International is located at the entrance of Annecy, 1.2 mi from Annecy Lake and city center. It offers a 24-hour front desk service, an onsite restaurant and a bar. It is 1,650 feet from the train station and a 4-minute drive to motorway A41.Each soundproofed room at the Best Western Hotel International is air-conditioned. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, free WiFi access and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel dining room.Guests can explore the town, which is only a few minutes’ walk from the Old Town, Annecy Cathedral and Château d’Annecy. Chevêne Car Park is available 650 feet from the hotel.
Parking was easy closeby.
Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The rooms were a very good size, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good.
- the facility was very nice and the breakfast was enjoyable.
- My experience in general was good and the hotel has met many important points for me such as the staff interaction with clients, the hotel design and cleanliness and services in general.
- Within walking distance of everything. Fantastic location.
- Parking was easy closeby.
Le Bel Abri
One of our top picks in Annecy – and a guest favorite.
Le Bel Abri is a hotel set in a former family house. It is located a 1-minute walk from Annecy Lake and a 6-minute drive from the city center of Annecy. A sun terrace and free WiFi are available.All accessed by a staircase, the rooms include a flat-screen TV, floor heating, air conditioning, soundproofing and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the lake or the mountains. There is a room on the ground floor adapted to people with reduced mobility.The restaurant’s cuisine is inspired by international flavors. A bar is also available on site.The property is 29 mi from Geneva International Airport. Free public parking is available.
We had spent a couple of nights at the Bel Abri in 2015. We enjoyed our stay then even though the facility was a bit “down in the heel.”
Since then, the Bel Abri has been completely remodeled and beautifully refurnished. No detail was considered. The location is great with wonderful views of the lake and mountains ythat make Annecy such a special place in France. The staff and owners are friendly and welcoming. I would stay there again even though the price is high for us.
- Great location and good value for Annecy. Staff very welcoming. The room was spotless and high quality.
- Great location, just a few steps to the lake. Amazing views from the bedroom. Menu looked good but if you want to eat at the Hotel then book in advance.
Extremly good value for Money. The hotel is situated just opposite the Lake and has recently been rennovated. The atmosphere, style, attitude, food – everything works!
- Location, clean, modern refurbed rooms very nicely decorated. Our room had a lake view with a balcony. Good breakfast.
- We had spent a couple of nights at the Bel Abri in 2015. We enjoyed our stay then even though the facility was a bit “down in the heel.”
Top Hotels In Veyrier-du-lac Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Veyrier-du-Lac Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!