10 Best Hotels To Stay In Veryan Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Veryan Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Veryan Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Veryan Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Veryan Cornwall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Veryan Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Veryan Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Veryan Cornwall:
Lugger Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’
Featuring free WiFi, Lugger Hotel ‘A Bespoke Hotel’ offers accommodations in Portloe. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 26 miles from Lugger ‘A Bespoke Hotel’, and Newquay is 16 miles away. Newquay Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- You couldn’t ask for more, the staff thought of everything!
- Spectacularly good in every sense. The management and staff really do look after guests. My wife and I would really like to say a big thanks to Janis, the assistant manager, who was very professional and helpful in every way.
- I liked the wonderful sea-food, which I ate joyeously overlooking the sea a few yards away. I needed a rest-bite and it was provided by very friendly staff and great views. I need to go back again soon I think, it was so relaxing for me.
- Fine personal touches excellent staff and wonderful dining??
- Beautiful location, fabulous rooms and super nice staff
Ship and Castle Hotel
One of our top picks in Saint Mawes.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Ship and Castle Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Mawes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 21 miles from Ship and Castle Hotel, and Newquay is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 20 miles from the property.
lovely views from room, upgraded so had sea view with balcony staff friendly and welcoming.
bed comfortable and lovely shower plenty of hot water. tea coffee and milk in plentiful supply, plus biscuits.
Previously service by waiter but shearing had 2 coaches here. Very busy self service. Staff were under a lot of pressure but remained in good humour.
Location brilliant staff lovely helpful.
- The position of the hotel overlooking St Mawes harbour was perfect but unfortunately our room had no view at all it just looked out on to the side of the next door property
- Nice,fresh,clean room,location of hotel was superb and breakfast was lovely. The staff were very ,very helpful and altered my booking at short notice when I struggling to arrive before check in time.
- Friendly clean quiet excellent breakfast beautiful view cosy seating good menu prime positive lovely building
- lovely views from room, upgraded so had sea view with balcony staff friendly and welcoming.
Mevagissey Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Mevagissey.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mevagissey Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Mevagissey, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. St. Ives is 31 miles from Mevagissey Bay Hotel, and Newquay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Mevagissey Bay Hotel.
- The attention to detail was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble and the customer service was excellent.
The owner and staff were welcoming and more than helpful making the whole experience relaxing and two day stay feeling like a week long holiday.
Refreshing to stay at a hotel that is immaculate, clean and a place you wish to return to.
- Location and view, was offered a Seaview room as a cancellation became available, an excellent find.
- Perfect stay in a perfect location and a perfect breakfast
- When we arrived at the hotel we were warmly welcomed by Vince the hotel manager and Susan, both made us feel welcome and were very friendly. The room we were allocated “4” was a bit small but very fresh and clean will decorated and had a side sea view as per booking,
The Llawnroc Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Gorran Haven in the region of Cornwall, 30 miles from Plymouth, The Llawnroc Hotel features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 31 miles from The Llawnroc Hotel, and Newquay is 17 miles away. Newquay Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Super attentive staff, lovely decor, high quality rooms with plenty of space. Highly recommended.
We arrived around 7pm
On first of April we found the receptionist very friendly and warm welcome. Actually we enjoyed our night and We had fantastic breakfast
And lovely waitress, my special thanks to all fantastic staff, will see you again
- Lovely and clean spotless! Food was five star! Staff were so friendly definitely stay again would highly recommend hotel
I had a double bedroom, even though I was on my own. Staff were delightful: responsive, helpful and friendly.
The whole experience was very positive.
- The hotel was utter perfection! Excellent staff, wonderful food, exceptional rooms and a magical location! Can’t wait for our next visit!!
Merchants Manor Spa
One of our top picks in Falmouth.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Merchants Manor Spa is located in Falmouth, just 19 miles from St. Ives. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Merchants Manor Spa, and Padstow is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from Merchants Manor Spa.
- Breakfast plentiful and delicious. Cocktails yummy
- The staff were absolutely amazing, nothing was difficult for them. I dropped off my luggage early & they placed in my room. I checked in late & hungry yet the kitchen were able to accommodate me with a snack. All staff Friendly & helpful. The entrance, ground floor lounge, dining & bar area were very welcoming & appear to be newly decorated to a high standard.
- Very comfortable bed, good sized standard room. Excellent breakfast and views over the coast.
Warm friendly clean nice food staff polite and helpfull
Breakfast was realy good and a good choice
We had a evening meal and it was realy nice but a little small for the price
- The bed was very comfortable, if smallish (not kingsize), breakfast was pretty good, but coffee was not good…weakish, lack of flavour, despite the cafetiere. Staff were very attentive & friendly.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Lerryn is a family-run hotel located 2 minutes’ walk from Castle Beach and 10 minutes’ walk from Falmouth town centre. Many rooms offer sea views and some have their own balcony. Free on-site parking is also available.Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom are featured in each room at The Lerryn. Ground floor rooms are available for less able guests.A hearty full English or continental breakfast is provided, and locally sourced ingredients are used where possible. After a day of sailing, walking or exploring the town centre, guests can relax in the garden, licensed bar or residents’ lounge.Live music, drama and entertainment can be enjoyed at the Princess Pavilion, which is just 5-minutes’ walk. Falmouth Town rail station is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel, with the historic Pendennis Castle a further 5 minutes away.
- Warm welcome again for my fourth stay now for an overnight in Cornwall. Very clean room nice a quiet being between Gyllyngvase beach and access to the town centre. Very tasty breakfast as well
- Very nice tastefully decorated room, lovely en suite bathroom, very clean, lovely staff, lovely location. Would definitely stay again.
- We were upgraded to a superior room with a wonderful sea view, balcony and king size bed which was super comfortable! The breakfast was excellent – good sized portions. The hotel was in a good location within walking distance of the beach, coastpath and town centre.
- Huge bed. Kindness of owner in advising me with parking up my car while I was out at sea for 3 days. Great cup of tea.
- Very nice place everything just wright , Friendly staff , Breakfast was great nice starter for the day, Room’s had just everything we needed , 5 minutes from the sea the lad’s loved that..
Trevalsa Court Hotel
One of our top picks in Mevagissey.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Trevalsa Court Hotel is located in Mevagissey in the region of Cornwall, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.St. Ives is 31 miles from Trevalsa Court Hotel, and Newquay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Quality of breakfast – the croissant were superb. The haddock was tasty
- Fabulous hotel in a perfect location. Fab rooms service everything. Easter Sunday breakfast places had Lindt bunnies for everyone what a great gesture. Loved my stay there.
Staff very friendly and extremely helpful room and bathroom very clean great location dog was made very welcome
Steps down to beach are a challenge but wasn’t put off
- The food is excellent the staff very helpful made us very welcomed.
- The staff were fantastic. Also enjoyed the games in the lounge room.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, The Rosevine is located in Porthscatho in the region of Cornwall, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Newquay is 16 miles from The Rosevine, and Falmouth is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 18 miles from The Rosevine.
- Well equipped kitchenette attached to room with fresh milk in fridge etc. Excellent restaurant. Grandchildren enjoyed the pool, garden and childrens’ room.
- High standard of food, log burning fire in guest lounge, views, location, helpful friendly staff
- The staff were friendly, warm and courteous. A real credit to the hotel.
- The breakfast was very good and all the food we ate was wonderful. The room was nice and large
- The food was absolutely delicious, quality suberb and good value for the quality. Staff were great and went out of their way to be helpful
Idle Rocks Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Idle Rocks Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Mawes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Ives is 21 miles from Idle Rocks Hotel, and Newquay is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel. Magical seaside terrace. Exceptional interior design. Superb breakfast- diner, very tasteful.
- The room was peaceful. Loved being so so close to water & watching the tide come in & out & all the little boats & rowers & sleeping with the sounds of nature! Beautiful light & warm bedroom. Heated floor in bathroom. A thrill for my 89yr old mum as her feet are always cold ! The shower was a wonderful experience, lovely shampoo etc! The Hotel is an OASIS, just SUBLIME in every way. Gorgeous lovely Staff!! Food to die for. Honestly thankyou so so much, we were both blown away. Can’t wait to stay again in 2 years for my 60th? I’ll start saving ? Huge Thank you xxx
- Lovely friendly welcome, beautiful views, exquisite serene decor throughout with little splashes of brighter colours. Fabulous dinner and breakfast.
- Location, bedroom and huge bathroom . Comfy lounge. Attentive staff.
- The Idle Rocks is a lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Our room was super comfortable, the bed was large and also very comfortable with lovely crisp white sheets and a hot water bottle on cold nights. All the staff were lovely and very helpful, the food in the restaurant amazing.
The St Mawes Hotel
One of our top picks in Saint Mawes.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The St Mawes Hotel is located in Saint Mawes, just 21 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from The St Mawes Hotel, and Falmouth is 2.4 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 20 miles away.
- We really love this hotel – it’s relaxing and in a great position. Great views and the staff are attentive and very welcoming.
- Comfy bed……Views across the roof tops to Falmouth…Chatty staff….
- Great relaxed atmosphere, staff are friendly & informal, which adds to the home from home feel.
- Lovely tasteful, modern decor, very clean, amazing location, fantastic views across the harbour. Great breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
- St Mawes is beautiful especially at this time of year. We had a sea view room which was lovely. The bathroom had a large walk in shower. The bedding was luxurious.Tea and coffee facilities were a lovely touch. Complimentary water too. We sat on the balcony of the dining area with a glass of wine admiring the view.
Top Hotels In Veryan Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Veryan Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Veryan Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Veryan Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!