10 Best Hotels To Stay In Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Verseilles-le-bas Champagne – Ardenne:
This charming hotel is located in Longeau in the Haute-Marne region. It offer a restaurant, a bar and modern accommodations.Guest rooms at L’Escale are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a dressing room. The double rooms have a private bathroom.Every morning, breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the restaurant and relax with a drink at the bar.L’Escale is a 50-minute drive from Dijon and a 20-minute drive from Orville. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available onsite.
- Very friendly welcome they stayed up until 12;30 am to welcome us, the beds were clean
The patron is just lovely. Our stay was just a mid-point on a journey and we chose the cheapest but he turned it into a happy, memorable time, just by being so sweet. I would choose this over a faceless IBIS Budget (despite loving how immaculate they are) any time because a friendly encounter is a lasting memory.
We never tried the food (arrived too late) but hear from the locals that it’s very good.
- Wonderfully charming host – with a few pleasant surprises. The cuisine of the restaurant is excellent.
- The food is exceptional. The owner very nice man. The bed was comfortable. It was an interesting experience and we might do it again!
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. location is good – although it took us a while to get there off the motorway, the road is actually parallel and going North or South back onto it is easy. the host was very friendly
Relais Saint Michel
Relais Saint Michel sits in a quiet area in the countryside, at the gateway to the Burgundy region. It offers an outdoor pool and restaurant with terrace.All of the rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and feature a TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire Relais Saint Michel.Relais Saint Michel’s restaurant/pizzeria provides traditional cuisine and regional specialties from Burgundy, either served in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace. You can relax with a drink at the bar, or in deckchairs by the pool.Relais Saint Michel is an ideal base for local hiking trails and the welcoming staff will be happy to advice about your stay. The property is easily accessible via the D974 road and free on-site parking is available.
The name and description makes it sound like a country estate – it’s a motel with a decent restaurant set by a country highway.
Good value and decent. Nothing special.
- Restaurant was really good. Area is beautiful, nice nature
We had a one night stay at the hotel on our way down to the South of France. The hotel was very easy to find and wasn’t too far off our proposed route.
The staff upon arrival were very welcoming, considering our level of French and their level of English, we managed very well.
Our room was light, airy and very clean, which is all you can ask for.
- It’s an excellent stop off point en route to the south of France and the position is excellent.
- This hotel has recently come under new management and they have given it a nice face-lift. The rooms are now bright and welcoming. We have stayed here before because it is so convenient when doing the France-UK run. It also has a pool which can be used by guests, although we have never taken advantage of this. The Restaurant serves good meals at reasonable prices, with a nice selection of wine, and they stay open until reasonably late which is good for long-distance travellers.
- The name and description makes it sound like a country estate – it’s a motel with a decent restaurant set by a country highway.
Relais Du Lac
Relais Du Lac is located in the village of Villegusien-le-Lac 1,650 feet from Lac de Villegusien. It offers rooms equipped with a telephone and TV.Guests can relax with an aperitif in the hotel’s bar and dine at the on-site restaurant or on the terrace.Guests have access to a number of activities in the area including fishing and sailing. There is also a disco nearby.Relais Du Lac is 37 mi from Dijon and is accessible from the A31 motorway.
- The food and facilities were most acceptable. This was our second visit and will use next year on our journey to the south of France.
- Friendly staff, decent room, toiletries available in the bathroom of your room.
We were 5 motorcyclists. It’s location was a perfect distance from Calais for is and only a short distance off the A31. We like to eat where we sleep when travelling and we stayed here on the way South and North.
The food was simple but good, the rooms were clean, en-suite and big enough.
I’d happily stay there again.
- Breakfast was first class as was the evening meal. Staff were very attentive and looked after all the guests with a cheery smile.
- Breakfast was ok, not fantastic; but overall this is a great little hotel
This entirely air-conditioned hotel sits in a garden with outdoor pool and sun terrace, just 1.9 mi from Langres city center. Its rooms with attached bathroom are equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning. The restaurant Atelier Grill is 150 feet away and it serves local specialties from the Champagne-Ardenne region, and has a bar.Free private parking is available on site. Jum’hotel is a one-hour drive from Dijon and Neufchâteau. There are 4 lakes in the area, including the Lac de la Liez. The hotel is accessible from the A31 motorway, 3.7 mi from exit number 6.
- The property seems to be listed as being completly air-conditioned but only rooms above ground floor actually are. Our first room was on the ground floor and this was in the week when France made 45.1deg. C! However on my request the patron gave us an air-conditioned room straight away, which made all the difference. We were most grateful! The restaurant next door is very good.
- Room was basic and small for 4 adults but very clean. Breakfast was fine.
- Basic, clean room with large bathroom and free parking.
- Bedding good quality. Bed comfortable. Shower good and plenty of towels.
- Yum’hotel is located in the small, quiet village of Sts. Geosmes, about 3 km from Langres. It is easily reached from the motorway, and makes a suitable stopover for one night. The hotel has a small, partly covered swimming pool. Our “superior double” on the ground floor was air conditioned, and the room was pleasantly cool upon arrival (outside temperature around 35C !). Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower. The modern Atelier Grill restaurant is within walking distance.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Langres
One of our top picks in Langres.Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Langres is located 1.9 mi from the historic town of Langres, in the Champagne-Ardenne region. It is 3.1 mi from Langres Train Station and it offers free WiFi internet access and free on-site parking.Guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Langres serves a daily continental breakfast. Its restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and guests can also dine on the outdoor terrace.Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Langres is within easy access of the A31 Motorway and the Longvic Airport is 41 mi away.
Everything perfect, including the fulfillment of my wish to have a room close to the hotel entrance. I even got a room with its own door to the outside space, which was wonderful!
Staff are always friendly and helpful and polite.
Food is always simple, but very tasty: not too much, not too little.
Room is always fully equipped, bed is always comfortable.
I really appreciate the coffee/tea making facilities: my main reason for staying at this hotel, as I sometimes can’t sleep and want a hot drink during the night!
Breakfast is always very good and tasty.
- Convenient for a stopover on the way back from the Alps. Breakfast homemade and much better than most big hotel chains. Room was small but managed to sleep toddler and baby (in a baby bed we brought).
Very convenient ,clean, efficient hotel for a stop over.Easy parking.well equipped room with adequate shower.
Perfect if you just want a nights sleep on the road.
Fine for an overnight stop. Clean ,efficient venue with pleasant staff.
Room although tiny was well equipped .
- There’s a machine for fresh orange juice at breakfast. Highlight of my stay 😉
- Everything perfect, including the fulfillment of my wish to have a room close to the hotel entrance. I even got a room with its own door to the outside space, which was wonderful!
ibis budget Langres
Offering free WiFi, ibis budget Langres is located in Langres.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet. At ibis budget Langres the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near ibis budget Langres.
- Friendly staff, ideal place to stay for a stopover while traveling to the south.
- Comfortable, clean, secure parking, fascinating town
- Excellent value hotel, very comfortable room, excellent location for town and parking
- New budget hotel close to town centre but lots of parking space. Good overnight stop when travelling North or South on the autoroute
- As always Hotel Ibis was very good, always enjoy the breakfast though nearly missed out as overslept. The bed was so comfortable that is why we overslept!
Hôtel Le Cheval Blanc
Le Cheval Blanc hotel is located in the heart of the historic city of Langres, on the road to the south of France and the Alps. It offers rooms with satellite TV.Guest rooms in the former Abbey are individually decorated and have Wi-Fi internet access. Some of the rooms are located in a separate wing, just 30 feet from the main building.Le Cheval Blanc hotel also has a restaurant which serves seasonal dishes, which can be enjoyed on the large terrace.For guests coming by car, parking is available.
Comfortable room – wonderful shower.
Good dinner in restaurant.
Friendly and efficient staff.
Excellent private parking for a town centre location
- Good stopping off place driving to the Alps. Langres was interesting to walk round. Hotel rooms were straight forward and comfortable. Excellent dinner in Hotel restaurant – highly recommended.
- Clean room. Langres is located almost exactly halfway between the south of France and the Netherlands, good overnight location.
- The food and restaurant were great. The hotel is well situated in a lovely town. The owner and Maitre d’ were very welcoming and spoke very good English.
- Very good for an overnight stop. The room had everything that we needed and was quiet.
- Comfortable room – wonderful shower.
Logis Grand Hôtel De L’Europe
The Logis Grand Hotel de l’Europe is located in the center of the historic town of Langres. It offers private parking and a large central courtyard.All the guestrooms have a TV with Canal+ channels and some have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Logis Grand Hotel de l’Europe has its own restaurant, which serves regional cuisine. Guests can also relax in the bar.The hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Cathedral of Saint-Mammès and is in close proximity to shops and restaurants.
- Very good food! Breakfast as well as dinner. Really appreciated.
- A lovely traditional French hotel. Nice beds and bedroom great restaurant
- Very friendly and tradional, in the centre of Langres, which is one of my favourite cities in the Bourgogne. Old-fashioned, and therefore so typical, great rooms, especially in the back, far from the noice….
- Location was good, Parking is a bonus, food was good, breakfast was very good, and good value, Staff were helpful and accommodating. Generally good value for money , we have stayed lots of times so we know what to expect
Have been stopping here for many years on the way to the south. It’s an attractive, traditional introduction to real France.
The restaurant has an interesting range of well-cooked traditional and local specialities
It is good that the hotel is being renovated; some of it was getting a little tired.
Hotel De La Poste
Hotel De La Poste is located in the historic village of Langres, an hour north of Dijon, in the Haute-Marne department. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and sauna.The 16th-century building provides spacious guest rooms with private bathrooms and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features a choice of buffet or set menus and serves traditional and regional cuisine. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.For guests exploring the Champagne-Ardenne region, private parking is possible on site.
- A very nice welcome. Well-located right in the center. Had dinner in the restaurant–sort of something from another era, but very good food. They worked with my vegetarian daughter to come up with a menu to work for her. Excellent breakfast spread the next morning.
It was great to be in this quaint and typically French hotel.
Staff was friendly and the food in the restaurant was delicious.
The bathroom and toilet in our room were newly refurbished and very nice.
- Great location between Calais and ski resorts, on pretty square close to town centre and medieval ramparts. Takes dogs. Has secure parking.
- Excellent location helpful staff. Full of character interesting decor well appointed swimming pool. Good for children Good breakfast
- Friendly staff; nice shower – quirky mix of olde French with modern touches. Excellent location + secure off-road parking. Had pool, but did not use it. Take light overnight bag as lots of stairs . Food plentiful and quite tasty.
Hotel le Vauxois
This hotel set in an 18th-century building featuring exposed stonework and wooden beams, just 2,650 feet from Vaux-sous-Aubigny Train Station. Renovated in early 2019, Hotel le Vauxois offers free parking and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hotel le Vauxois all include a TV and desk. All have an private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be ordered in the morning and taken in the breakfast room. For other meals you can sample traditional dishes in the restaurant, which features a fireplace.Points of interest in the surrounding area include a beach and nautical activities at Lake Vingeanne, 6.2 mi away, and an equestrian center 10 minutes’ drive away. The A31 motorway is 9.3 mi away and Dijon is 25 mi away.
- Good location for stop off half way down France. Pretty area. Good breakfast.
- Charming surroundings of the Hotel, the village is worth a walk. Good access from/ to the motorway. Good value for money. The hotel restaurant with local kitchen and here especially the ” 30 minutes dessert” is obligatory !
- Very nice historic building in the middle of a tiny village. Rooms have been renewed and look pretty nice, including the bathrooms.
Breakfast good, restaurant very high quality (a nice surprise)
Convenient location for travelling from south to north
- Large, very clean spacious room in a recently modernised hotel, lots of interesting features. Helpful staff and secure parking in a pretty forecourt. Village location with small supermarket, restaurants and bakers. Easy access from Autoroute, Intermarche for fuel just north of the village. If you don’t wish to use the hotel for dinner & breakfast, we strongly recommend Aux Badineurs for cheap, home cooked meals (I believe it’s only open on certain days – we were there on a Friday) and Ronde des Pains Boulangerie (Next door to Aux Badineurs) for their “formula” petit dejuner and stocking up with filled baguettes for the onward journey.
Top Hotels In Verseilles-le-bas Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Verseilles-le-Bas Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!