10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vernou-sur-brenne Centre:
Located in the city center of Montlouis-sur-Loire and 1,650 feet from the river Loire, Le Montloire offers a traditional restaurant which includes seasonal products, a garden and a terrace. The bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower.The rooms at Le Montloire have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be sample in the comfort of your room. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.You can cycle by the river Loire, 1,000 feet from the property. It is 7.5 mi from Tours and 6.2 mi from Amboise and its castle. Saint-Pierre-des-Corps Train Station is 4.3 mi away.
- Absolutely spotless. Very clean room. Well designed, efficient. Great dinner at the hotel restaurant.
- It is on the town’s main square. Rooms are clean and nice. Reasonable price.
- Private parking, Quiet, in the centre of town, near to the venue ‘Espace Legeria’ where we went to a concert.
- Great stopoff on drive between Calais and Biarritz. Lovely village overlooking the river Loire. Food really good. Excellent parking facilities.
- Very nice and helpful staff, allowed a later depart because of flight time. very nice breakfast.
Hotel du Petit Lussault
Located by the Loire River just 1.9 mi from Amboise, this charming hotel is set in a huge wooded park and offers a tennis court and a terrace.All the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access. Some of them have direct access to the terrace.Hotel facilities include a french bowls field, tennis court and table tennis. Free private parking and a parking for bikes are available onsite.Hotel du Petit Lussault is only 16 mi from Tours and 9.3 mi from the historic village of Chenonceau. Guests can explore the Indre-et-Loire region with its famous castles and museums.
- The owner was exceptionally kind. We came in our bikes and were too tired to ride to the restaurant so he even gave a ride to our family !! Besides the accommodations were spacious and clean.
- Great budget hotel. The Owner/operator showed us to our room and was extremely accommodating. Windows were open prior to our arrival and he personally showed us to the room. There was plenty of room for our suitcases! We enjoyed the continental breakfast too. The owner of this small hotel still writes the bill out with paper and pen. Because it was across the river from the city, it was quiet and plenty of green space.
- This is a charming, out of the way, Country Inn right on the Loire River. It is conveniently located to visit all the chateaux and castles in the area. The price was very affordable and the owner was beyond any expectations. Friendly, helpful, conversive, happy… We fell in love with him and his wife. The breakfast was very reasonably priced with varied choices. Our 1st room was cozy, with a balcony, a comfortable bed, a desk and chair. We liked it so much that we decided to stay longer, but had to change rooms as ours was already booked. Our 2nd room was deluxe! Located on the ground floor, with windows on two sides, a comfortable king bed, plus a large and spacious bathroom. Can’t wait to go back again…
- Breakfast was good, and the hotel is very close to Amboise, right next to the river (on the opposite side of the road from it).
- The setting is lovely and breakfast in the garden was delicious. Plenty of parking and the staff were very attentive.
Château De La Bourdaisière
One of our top picks in Montlouis-sur-Loire.Château de la Bourdaisière is a 15th-century castle offering spacious and refined bed and breakfast rooms and apartments, as well as an on-site restaurant and bar. A large heated seasonal outdoor swimming-pool is also available at the property.Château De La Bourdaisière is set in a 140-acre park located an hour from Paris on the TGV (France’s high-speed train).A continental breakfast is served daily.Enjoy a game of tennis or simply enjoy the pleasure of staying at this French castle in the heart of the Loire Valley.Veretz-Montlouis Train Station is located a 5-minute drive and Tours city center is 8.7 mi away, while Amboise is 9.3 mi from the property.
- It is a castle so that part is true, and the coffee was lovely.
- Great place dated 1520, with all modern facilities and large green area
- Stunning building and rooms, amazing gardens and orchards. We had the swimming pool for ourselves and we felt like true royals 🙂
- Awesome Chateau, with great grounds to walk around. Two small quibbles: 1) our room did not have a shower, just bathtub, so had to be creative if you wanted to take a shower and 2) we had an open bottle of wine outside the Chateau and were chastised by the staff that it isn’t a “picnic area”, we didn’t know and they didn’t need to be rude.
- The pleace it’s absolutely gorgeous! Great for hiking
Located in a castle, Art Hotel is 3.1 mi from Tours city center and set alongside the Loire River. It offers black and white contemporary décor and massage treatments upon request.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a garden view, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe and slippers.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Art Hotel and it can also be served in the guest’s room with a supplement. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar.Amboise is a 22-minute drive away and Blois is a 42-minute drive from the hotel. Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- A very creatively designed hotel in a gorgeous old Chateau. Extremely comfortable and lovely staff!
- Great location next to the Loire, staff very helpful
- Everything was superb … staff, comfort, decor… fabulous!
Reception staff friendly but only available until 11pm.
- The breakfast was overpriced for what it was. An ‘extra’ that hotels are using tom disguise the price of the room.
Villa Bellagio Amboise by Popinns
Villa Bellagio Amboise is located in Amboise, near the Château Royal and the Clos Lucé. It has an outdoor swimming pool and offers free parking at the entrance.The Villa Bellagio offers modern suites and duplex apartments, and some have a terrace or balcony. Free toiletries are provided in the bathrooms.Additional facilities include a seating area and a telephone, and some units are accessible for disabled people. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the main building.
- This place was well situated close to a megastore and chateaux.
- The apartment was spacious, clean, and well stocked with the essentials. The appliances worked just fine. The property is near a full service superstore providing food, alcohol/wine, restaurants, laundry, and other services. There is a petrol station directly across the road. The front desk staff was friendly and always helpful.
- Room is well equipped. Food at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast was good.
- location is very good for visiting the Loire Valley
- This holiday village was in a great location between Amboise and Chenonceau. It appeared to be a new development, the staff were keen to help and the other families staying seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Mercure Tours Nord
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a furnished terrace, Mercure Tours Nord has 93 air-conditioned rooms. It is just 3.5 miles from the center of Tours and just over 1 miles from Tours Val de Loire Airport.All the rooms at Mercure Tours Nord are soundproof and feature a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region.Spacious meeting rooms for your business appointments are also available. Free private parking is available on site and the hotel has direct access to highway A10 and A28.
- The BBQ was amazing! The swimming pool was very fun. Breakfast was really tasty!
- Sandra at the front desk was superb at helping us resolve a booking issue. I can’t thank her enough for her excellent professionalism. We also had a nice dinner in the restaurant and the staff there was also excellent.
- The evening meal was super …. ALL staff very friendly and helpful . Pleasant last travel night to a 5 weeks South of France holiday…. Thank you.
- It was average hotel. Breakfast was ok, and good that children eat free, however i think for the price it should have been included in the price.
This is a great hotel with fab facilities. We were here for 2 nights. Had an evening meal and the food was good quality if limited section.
Kids used the swimming pool for the two days. Friendly helpful staff.
Domaine de L’Arbrelle
One of our top picks in Amboise.This lovely residence sits quietly between the famous chateaus of Amboise and Chenonceaux. It is just 1.9 mi from the center of Amboise, and close to many of the regions famous vineyards including Vouvray and Montlouis-sur-Loire.Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the en suite guestrooms. They also feature a bath and shower and flat-screen TV with TNT channels.There is a terrace near the outdoor swimming pool which can be used to relax with a drink during the warmer months. A children’s playground sits not far away.Logis Domaine de L’Arbrelle is in a quiet and picturesque area of the Loire Valley.
- Close enough to the town, friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Room was comfortable and quiet, loved the garden and the morning sun in the park. Nice to have the swimming pool.
- Beautiful quiet garden setting with international guests. Relaxing atmosphere. We were there during the heat wave in France and it was still enjoyable to be sitting out under the trees in their terrace enjoying a drink. There were a mixture of guests with families with children and older couples.
- Lovely country setting and lots of outdoor space. Near many chateaux and just outside of town. Staff greeted us in a very friendly way and walked us to our room
- Beautiful garden and quiet location. Short drive to town
- Nice location. Charming reception and outdoor areas for a late glass of wine. Good coffee and selections for breakfast.
Château De Noizay
This 16th-century castle, now a 4-star hotel, is located on 24 hectares between Amboise and Tours. It offers an outdoor heated pool and private tennis courts.The rooms are located in 2 separate buildings, the castle and the Pavilion de l’Horloge. All rooms in the castle are equipped with satellite TV and marble bathrooms with separate toilets.The rooms in the Pavilion de l’Horologe are air-conditioned and have whirlpool baths and showers, and a small private garden.The Chateau De Noizay provides bicycle and mountain bike rentals, organized visits and guided tours of the surrounding area.
- I really was glad to stay in a Chateau. The charm of the building and grounds was lovely.
- Very charming old Chateau. An awesome dinner atmosphere. All original and kept intact thus transforms you back a few hundred years ago!
- Beautiful place to stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend:)
The breakfast was ok, but almost no fruit.
The overall was great, and facilities as showed on website.
- Beautifully decorated, elegant; great view; easy parking; and for those who like it: gourmet restaurant with very innovative dishes.
Chateau de Jallanges – Les Collectionneurs
Bordered by a forest of cedar trees and set in a Renaissance-style garden in the town of Vouvray is the Chateau de Jallanges, built in 1465 by King Louis XI.All of the heated guest rooms in this castle offer a view of the grounds, and feature a minibar and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature an antique four-poster bed.At Chateau de Jallanges, a breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace in the evening. The castle also features a shop selling local produce such as wine and jam.Jallanges Castle has facilities to accommodate weddings and banquets, and there is also a chapel on site. Activities within the site include ping-pong and an outdoor swimming pool.With free private parking on site, the Chateau de Jallanges is just 4 miles from Tours Airport and 6 miles from the heart of Tours. Reservations for outings in a horse-drawn carriage can be made at this hotel.
- The garden is really beautiful, so is the swimming pool. Staff was accommodating and helpful
- Such and amazing experience staying here. It so much fun staying in a castle with lovely furnishings and property for a great price
- this was a dream come true. A real Castle life, room, bed, breakfast. Would return tomorrow if I could. Loved it. Such friendly people. We even met the owner. So warm welcome. Love LOVE loved it.
- Wonderfully restored chateau with beautiful rooms, two pools (indoor and outdoor) and croissants to die for. The location was convenient at the heart of Loire Valley.
- Straight out of Escape to the Chateau. An amazing struggle to restore a faded gem. TWO swimming pools, rambling corridors and rooms, a (continental) breakfast to die for. Genial hosts and staff and a superb location.
Featuring a wine cellar and a shaded terrace is this hotel, located in the town of Saint-Martin-le-Beau.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or a shower, and toiletries are included. All of the rooms feature a radiator.Wines from the hotel’s wine cellar can be enjoyed at Le Pigeonnier. A restaurant is located 150 feet away. Free Wi-Fi is available in the breakfast room.The Renaissance-style castle in Chenonceau is 7.5 mi from the hotel and Amboise Train Station is 8.1 mi away. Private parking is free on site.
- The owner was present and very helpful. Breakfast was good. It was great to be on a working winery.
- Very nice and friendly host! Good wines and restaurant!
- Fantastic location. Charming and welcoming. Very peaceful and relaxing.
- Hosts we’re outstanding in every way. We spent 8 days at the hotel.
- It was a an authentic experience . The hotel was also close to the chateaux . It was a good central location. The tour of the winery and tasting was wonderful . We got to see how wine is produced from vine to wine . The rooms were extremely confortable and clean . I loved it . The price is very reasonable.
Top Hotels In Vernou-sur-brenne Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vernou-sur-Brenne Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!