10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vermenton Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vermenton Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vermenton Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vermenton Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vermenton Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vermenton Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vermenton Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vermenton Burgundy:
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts is located 5 minutes from the Cravant Bazarnes SNCF Train Station in the Burgundy region. It offers soundproofed accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Rooms at the Lilas Des Deux Ponts are also equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning and the Deux Ponts’s restaurant serves Burgandy cuisine and wine. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar.Free private parking is available on site and Les Lilas is just 6.2 mi from Auxerre and Avallon. It is close to several local shops and a sports complex.
No breakfeast available
very old place no staff available along the motorway with trucks night and daye
- Very very lovely, friendly owners/staff, great place, fantastic food- good prices!
proximity to staff and tourist office
Vermits ik op doorreis was ben ik er niet lang geweest, maar vriendelijk personeel alleszins.
- L’accueil du maître d’hôtel est d’un professionnalisme exemplaire. Quelqu’un de vraiment charmant et dévoué à sa clientèle. Ce que j’ai appréciė aussi est d’avoir la chambre dans une maison individuelle et non au dessus du restaurant. Je recommande vivement cet endroit à tout ceux et celles qui ont besoin de d’un serein repos.
- No breakfeast available
Auberge Les Tilleuls
Located in Vincelottes, Auberge Les Tilleuls is 7.5 mi from Auxerre and 1.2 mi from Irancy and its cellars. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a terrace and air conditioning.Apartments and rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. An electric kettle is also provided.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast every morning while they read the free newspapers provided by Auberge Les Tilleuls.Surrounded by vineyards, this property is 6.2 mi from the A6 motorway and 9.3 mi from Reigny Abbey. Vincelottes Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
The property is along the l’ Yonne river.
You can walk up to Auxerre along the river !
The food is AMAZING
The wine is Incredible selection
The Terrasse makes eating outside a dream !
La restauration avec des produits locaux ou faits maison. Très bon accueil.
- l’emplacement bucolique, les viennoiseries du petit déjeuner, le geste commercial (une bouteille d’Irancy) pour l’ensemble des prestations non fournies
- la localisation très agréable, l’amabilité des serveuses et serveurs
- la gentillesse extrême des propriétaires de cet hôtel… la cuisine gastronomique abordable et excellente ! une attention de tous les instants.
- The property is along the l’ Yonne river.
La Grange de Marie
La Grange de Marie is 0.6 mi from the center of Nitry and 12 mi from Chablis. It offers a terrace and rooms with a unique décor and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at La Grange de Marie feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom offers free toiletries.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining area or in the comfort of the guest rooms. Guests can dine in the gastronomic restaurant, La Beussardière, located 0.6 mi away.Auxerre and train station are 21 mi from La Grange de Marie. Vézelay and St James’ Way are only a 35-minute drive away. The A6 is ideally located 3.7 mi away and free public parking is available on site.
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. Perfect location to stop before heading south.
- Very convenient for the motorway travelling through France.
- Dbreakfast was excellent as was dinner at the Auberge
- Very convenient for the A6. Clean and tidy. Staff very helpful
- The rooms were clean and tidy. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was delicious.
Le Mas Des Lilas
Le Mas Des Lilas is located in the wine growing area of Auxerre, 150 feet from the River Yonne and bordering the Nivernais Canal. It has extensive landscaped gardens and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and each have a private terrace with garden access. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available in the breakfast area. The property can provide Table d’Hotes on site upon prior request.Le Mas Des Lilas provides a daily continental breakfast which is served on the terrace or dining room. Free parking is available on site.Le Mas Des Lilas can organize bike rental. The Abbé Deschamps Stadium is just 4.3 mi away.
- Quiet environment, nice garden, all appliances in good working conditions, friendly welcome, good tip for dinner in Auxerre.
- Style of the room e en though they are small is nice and inviting. Bathroom in the corner without the roof on it can steam your bed room if you decide for long hot bath :-).
- Travelling on motorbikes after a long ride you need shower a beer and something to eat. We were at first told that as we’d not book an evening meal we’d have to travel out, a 10 minute drive!! After a bit of a argument we managed to persuade them to provide us with a meal. Once that was sorted out, the staff were very helpful.
- Good, typical French breakfast: fresh croissants, juice, café au lait
- Ruhige Lage und sauberes Zimmer. Personal sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Gepflegtes Umfeld.
Hôtel De La Beursaudiere
Located 16 mi from Tonnerre Train Station, Hôtel De La Beursaudiere offers soundproofed rooms, an à la carte restaurant, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in some hotel rooms.The rooms at Hôtel De La Beursaudiere feature a flat-screen TV, stone floors, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily with a supplement and it can be served in the comfort of your room. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Hôtel De La Beursaudiere is close to the Chablis and Auxerre vineyards, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Charming authentic lodging lovingly maintained. Each room is decorated with antique touches but with comfortable modern facilities. Pillows especially comfy. Shower large. Sink set in antique vanity. The courtyard and outdoor seating is particularly charming, we enjoyed sitting outside our room with wine and looking at all the flowers and garden decor. Restaurant very good. Serves local specialities.
- Interesting old furniture and artefacts.. bedroom and bathroom very spacious and warm
- Quirky interesting rooms in quiet location. E cellent stopover though nothing to keep you in Nitry itself. Great dinner menu but breakfast rather limited
- It’s location, the ambience and the friendliness of the staff
Old world French, not everyone’s taste but we loved the whole experience.
Hotel Moulin Des Templiers
Set on the banks of the River Cousin, this former 12th-century mill is located in Morvan Natural Regional Park. It offers a flowery terrace by the river side.The comfortable guest rooms at the Moulin Des Templiers all feature a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with a telephone and a desk.Hotel Moulin Des Templiers serves breakfast every morning in the dining room. Dinner is served in the old mill, upon reservation before 16:00.Templiers Hotel features a lounge area with an original fireplace and free Wi-Fi connection. Guests can also relax on the terrace.Free private parking is available on site. Local activities include horse riding, rafting and canoeing.
– location & view.
– friendly, proactive, expert staff
– high quality in room amenities.
– croissant was Good!
- Location along the river is lovely. Bathroom and shower were large. Common room and breakfast/dinner area was cozy. Breakfast was good with a nice coffee machine.
- Beautiful,serene, quite and very nice host. Also the Templier Wine was great
- Beautiful setting, staff were very friendly and helpful. Location very close to other sights in the region.
- Service, staff, location, settings and surroundings
- – location & view.
Logis Hostellerie des Clos
This 4-star hotel featuring a sauna and fitness room is located in Chablis, on the banks of the River Serein. The gourmet restaurant offers an extensive wine list including 400 local wines.An LCD TV, mini-bar, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the spacious guest rooms. Each room has a classic décor with elegant wooden furnishings. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.Savor gourmet cuisine including foie gras and oysters in the restaurant, which has views of the garden. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Logis Hostellerie des Clos.You can relax beside the fireplace in the lounge.Free private parking is available on site and the town center is a 5-minute walk away. The medieval village of Noyers-sur-Serein is 14 mi from the hotel.
- Excellent restaurant-good service. Lovely setting. Traditional style hotel.
- The facilities were first rate. The food was excellent.
- We stayed for only one day on our way from Beaune to Paris. Very well located, clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good. Staff is kind and supportive. Unfortunately we didn’t have the opportunity to try the restaurant as it was closed. We had a great lunch at the other restaurant they keep on the property next door.
- 2 choices of restaurants: their flagship restaurant in the main building and Bistrot des Grand Crus, a short walk away. Their flagship restaurant is superb with an extensive, reasonably priced, wine list. The Bistrot had a more limited menu but the prices were very reasonable and the food excellent. Easy walking to the centre of Chablis (just 2 blocks!). Breakfast buffet was also very good
- Good linens, dining room, front desk people are fabulous
Hotel Du Vieux Moulin
Located in the heart of Chablis, Hotel Du Vieux Moulin is a former 18th-century flour mill offering accommodations in the Burgundy wine region of France with free WiFi.The 7 rooms and suites of the hotel are contemporary in style and decorated with travel souvenirs. They are all equipped with air-conditioning and a flat screen TV. The private bathrooms feature a bath or shower and guests can make use of complimentary bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy modern French cuisine at the hotel’s on site restaurant Au Fil de Zinc or dine at one of the many gastronomic restaurants of Chablis. Perfectly located for exploring the vineyards of Burgundy, Hotel Du Vieux Moulin is part of the Domaine Laroche winery which offers guests a wine shop and wine tasting.Laroche-Migennes Train Station is the closest railway station and is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Du Vieux Moulin.
- The location is beautiful and a less than 5 minute walk to all of the restaurants in Chablis. The rooftop terrace and lounge is absolutely stunning. The city gets a bit busier on Fridays but on Thursday it felt like we were alone in the whole city! It was perfect.
- The deck of our room & sitting area over looking the vineyards were AWESOME!!!!
- The hotel is very pleasant, modern, lean and wonderful breakfast ( reasonably priced) .
- It’s an old mill. Built over a river. Full of charm and history and restored with love. The restaurant is A+. The view (of the Grands Crus de Chablis) is even better.
- Pleasant atmosphere, cleanliness and view from common areas and room 6. The size of the bathroom was very spacious in room 4.
ibis Auxerre Sud
Located in Venoy, next to the A6 motorway, hotel ibis Auxerre Sud offers en suite guest rooms and a bar with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms at the ibis Auxerre Sud are simply furnished and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathrooms have a bath.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar 24 hours a day, or on the terrace during the summer months.The reception desk is open day and night and offers free newspapers.For guests with cars, free private parking is available on site. Auxerre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and Chablis is 8.7 mi away. Guests should take exit 20 if they are traveling on the A6 motorway.
- secure parking for my car and boat, and space to park my boat
Good location coming off highway. Near service station and connected shops.
Tourist info available near reception desk.
We Have stayed at this Hotel many times in the past 5 years and seen a great improvement in the beds and the room, the nasty carpets are gone and the TV is on the wall,
The lobby has improved also.
- Helpful, friendly staff, very comfortable bed, excellent breakfast.
- This hotel is situated in the ideal location after a long drive. There is access at the rear to open countryside which is good for people like us with a dog.
Hostellerie Du Moulin Des Ruats
One of our top picks in Avallon.This 18th-century mill is now a 3-star hotel located in the Burgundy region. It offers a garden in the heart of a forest, on the banks of the River Cousin.Guest rooms at Du Moulin Des Ruats feature exposed beams and carved wooden furniture. Some rooms have a terrace, while others overlook either the river or the garden. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and have a private bathroom.Hostellerie Du Moulin Des Ruats has an à la carte restaurant serving traditional recipes from Burgundy upon reservation. The restaurant provides a continental breakfast every morning and also caters for children. Breakfast can be delivered to your room at an extra cost and the hotel also features a bar and lounge area.Activities on site at the Hostellerie Du Moulin Des Ruats include a library, shops and games for children are available from reception. Dijon-Bourgogne Airport is one-and-a-half hours away by car and free parking is possible on site. Free WiFi access is available in public areas of the hotel.
- Everything. The location of the Hotel beside a small river or stream in a Nature preserve. The charm of the building. The glasses in dining area. The comfort and extreme charm with a sort of magical feel to it. Very relaxing spot.
- Super clean rooms and bathroom. Staff super welcoming, breakfast was amazing. Charming place . We highly recommend. We will for sure come back
- The location of the hotel is beautiful and quiet and the service was very good. Our room was comfortable and we had a pleasant meal. There is plenty of parking on site.
- The scenary with the water and the mill was astounding! The dinner and breakfast were delicious.
- Great location by a river, with working water wheel. Super food and wine in the restaurant with good service. Great value.
Top Hotels In Vermenton Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vermenton Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vermenton Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vermenton Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!