10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vérines Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Vérines Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vérines Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vérines Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vérines Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vérines Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vérines Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vérines Poitou-charentes:
Auberge des Charmilles
Offering a heated outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a restaurant, Auberge des Charmilles is a hotel located in Sainte-Soulle. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, the bathrooms also come with a hairdryer, and some have a bath.Open in the evening, the restaurant at Auberge des Charmilles serves local food. The buffet breakfast includes hot drinks, ham, cheese, fruit salad, yogurt ,juice, pastries, bread and marmalade.La Rochelle Train Station is 9.3 mi from the hotel and Ile-de-Ré is 8.1 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Un excellent accueil de la part des deux gérants. Chambre propre. Climatisation. Piscine propre et chaude.
- Un séjour inoubliable. Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux. Responsables de l’établissement très réactifs, serviables et très l’écoute. On peut profiter de la piscine dès le matin. Buffet du mati. Juste parfait. On a adoré et on reviendra très certainement !!!
- Le calme de l’établissement est tout particulièrement appréciable. La climatisation nous a permis de ne pas souffrir de la chaleur et ainsi pouvoir nous reposer. L’accueil a été très sympathique. Cet établissement dispose de chambres tout à fait adaptées aux familles. Je recommande vivement cet endroit!
- Tout, rien à redire ! C’est dur de donner un titre ! Je penserais ” Au bel hôtel et bon accueil” ce qui me vient et ce que je pense ! Merci !
- La proximité de la Rochelle. Le grand parking privé. Le calme. Le buffet maison du soir et le petit déjeuner très correct.
B&B La Rochelle Beaulieu Puilboreau
Hotel B&B La Rochelle Beaulieu is located in Puilboreau, 2.5 mi from La Rochelle. Free WiFi access is available, as well as luggage storage and a food vending machine.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a desk, ironing facilities, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy garden views from your room.La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 4.3 mi from the hotel and Ile de Ré is 6.2 mi away. The property offers free parking or underground parking at a surcharge.
- The room was very clean and spacious. It had a comfortable bed and bathroom. The express check-in and check-out was very useful.
- located about 4km from La Rochelle and only about half an hour from Ile de Re, easy to reach, basic but good breakfast
- The man on reception was friendly and spoke English. The room was clean, with a really comfortable bed and good quality linen. Really big shower, with great water pressure. Clean bathroom and nice towels. Fast wifi. Plenty of parking.
- This stop was on the edge of town on an industrial estate. Perfect for a stop over on a journey
- j’ai aimé l’accueil, la possibilité de prendre le petit déjeuner qui d’ailleurs était très bon et aussi l’équipement de la chambre et et la propreté de tout.
Hôtel François 1er Urban Style
Located in the heart of historic La Rochelle, this hotel is set in a 16th century building just a 5 minute walk from the Old Port and local market. Urban Style Hôtel François 1er offers free unlimited WiFi and a 24-hour reception.All room at Urban Style Hôtel François 1er are spacious, and feature a design and cozy décor inspired by the themes of rock, movie, painting, graffiti or photography. They are fitted with a TV, and come with a private bathroom.Various facilities are available at the property such as the room service, a bar lounge, and a chill out area. Upon prior request and at an extra cost, guests can park their car in the property’s secure parking located in the city center.The hotel is within walking distance from several shops, restaurants and lively bars. The Urban Style Hôtel François 1er is also close to attractions such as the Aquarium, the Natural History Museum, the city’s parks and beaches.La Rochelle Train Station is conveniently located 1.2 mi from Urban Style Hôtel François 1er.
- The breakfast was lovely, but the hotel is fabulous if you like a little bit of eccentric art-oriented chic. The location was perfect to wander down to the old port and mingle with the locals.
- The location was excellent. The room was spacious and light. Normally La Rochelle isn’t too hot but we arrived during a heatwave and they do not have air conditioning but they supplied a fan which was good. Our little dog was welcomed.
- The location was really convenient and the staff were helpful.
- The best features were the location (very quiet but central) and the private parking (despite the surprisingly high cost). The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Great location as it’s only a short walk to many of the most popular bars and restaurants in the city.
Première Classe La Rochelle Centre – Les Minimes
Première Classe La Rochelle Center – Les Minimes is located 1,650 feet from the Vieux Port and 1.2 mi from Minimes Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour reception and private parking at a fee.The rooms at Première Classe La Rochelle Center – Les Minimes are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.After enjoying the buffet breakfast, you can visit La Rochelle’s historical district, which is 1.2 mi away. La Rochelle Airport is 6.8 mi away and both the aquarium and convention center are 0.6 mi from the property.
- The hotel is a very good value for money and except of the morning reception girl, everything was great, I will surely recommend this to my friends. Just do something about that rude girl please.
- The staff were really friendly, breakfast service was good and the room size was more than what we expected! Vicinity to the key attractions was good as well!
- Good price for money. Easy check-in and out, good parking, quiet area not far from Port.
- Clean rooms, parking at a cost, breakfast good value.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was in walking distance to the main restaurants as well as having restaurants next to it. La Rochelle is very picturesque.
Côté Océan Boutique Resort
One of our top picks in Angoulins-sur-Mer.Set on a 1.5-hectare garden in Angoulins, Résidence Côté Océan is located just 650 feet away from the beach and 8.1 mi away from La Rochelle. Guests can relax by the heated, outdoor swimming pool and play football, volleyball and badminton on site.The air-conditioned accommodations at Résidence Côté Océan are decorated in a contemporary style and have a private terrace. Each accommodations is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can prepare homemade meals in the kitchenette with a microwave and can enjoy them in the dining room. An Italian restaurant can be found just 2.5 mi away, and upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests.La Rochelle Train Station is 15 minutes away and the center of Re Island is 35 minutes away. Guests can enjoy the spa and fitness area at the property, and 3 golf courses can be found just 4.3 mi away.
- The pool. Rooms were great for families. Staff were excellent
Main hall, pool and gardens
Very large comfortable bed.
- The staff are beyond excellent – so accommodating and friendly. Each breakfast is homemade and delicious, they even made me gluten and lactose free food as I have a special diet. The pool is heavenly and the whole place has a laid back atmosphere which was perfect for us. The entire place is faultlessly clean and the apartment has everything you need. It is well-located with La Rochelle 20 minutes away and a wonderful beach town within 5 minutes, both by car. There is plenty to do locally (you will need a car) but it is also a perfect place to do nothing and relax by the pool or beach. We honestly couldn’t fault it and would definitely return.
Breakfast was superb
Staff very friendly and efficient
All the staff were great with good English spoken and very helpful with advice on things to do and see in the surrounding area.
Great secure car park.
The continental breakfast was excellent, especially touches like the daily shot of the day and cake of the day.
Really liked the fact that no one was grabbing sun loungers round the pool at crazy early times.
I loved the trolley to transport all our luggage at the start/end f the holiday.
Hôtel Les Rosiers
One of our best sellers in La Rochelle! Located just over 1.2 mi from La Rochelle Old Port and La Rochelle Train Station, Hôtel Les Rosiers offers a terrace with outdoor furniture, free Wi-Fi and free private car parking.The rooms all have an en suite shower room and toilets, and some have a hairdryer. They also come with a flat-screen TV.The continental buffet breakfast consists of tea, coffee, orange juice, yogurts, compote, bread and croissants. A traditional restaurant and pizzeria can be found 1,000 feet away.La Rochelle Airport is 4.3 mi from Hôtel Les Rosiers and Châtelaillon-Plage is a 20-minute drive away.
The staff were lovely and the breakfast room clean and we had a good breakfast. The staff put a fan in our room as it was very hot.
Off road parking.
- The hotel was quiet & and there was good parking !
- English speaking female member of staff was welcoming & friendly. Room was very small. No air conditioning, our fan was broken but it was replaced (with a fan that had no cover) Luckily there was a sliding door to the “bathroom” as the bed practically touched the door. The bathroom was tiny & the shower curtain was quite stained. The decor was dated & worn at best. The hotel was on a bit of a dodgy street but we had no troubles it just wasn’t very attractive I suppose. There was a brilliant restaurant & bar however on the street however Le Saint Eloi – can recommend the steak & Bordeaux. Plus they had an excellent beer selection. There is parking however so if you are looking for a place with parking may be worth it but probably only for one night. Last time I book a place last minute without checking trip advisor first!
- room was ok.layout a bit strange .lady who came to great us was very nice
It might have been cheap but the room was so small no tea or coffee in room no bar reception was closed by 9.30
Would never go there again
- The staff were lovely and the breakfast room clean and we had a good breakfast. The staff put a fan in our room as it was very hot.
Premiere Classe La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau
This Premiere Classe Hotel is located in Puilboreau, 5 mi from La Rochelle. It is easily accessible by the E601 and offers air-conditioned accommodations with private bathrooms.A breakfast buffet is served daily and the Premiere Classe La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau provides vending machines and free daily newspapers.Free parking is available on site at the Premiere Class Puilboreau Hotel, and guests can visit the Ile de Re and explore the Bay of Biscay. La Rochelle Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Out of town, but good value for money. Decent clean room and a reasonable breakfast.
- The room was small but convenient. It was clean and quiet.
The price was the most attractive part to stay in this hotel. However, Ibis Budget is the same price or even less and the rooms and the hotel are much better and comfortable.
Apart from the price, they have free parking, free wifi and accept pets.
Good location to reach Ile de Re.
Tip: maybe just changing the room interior decor as the colour of the bed cover and lighting , it could make the stay more pleasant.
- A good place for a short stay, very accessible price
- Clean. Value for money. Proximity to La Rochelle.
Lagrange Apart’Hotel l’Escale Marine
One of our top picks in La Rochelle.Located in La Rochelle, beside Port des Minimes, this residence offers a covered, heated pool and a well being center with a fitness room. It is a 5-minute walk from the Aquarium and the Vieux Port.Each soundproofed apartment and studio at the Lagrange Appart’Hotel l’Escale Marine has a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave grill oven, a private bathroom and free WiFi. All apartment and suites are accessible by a elevator.Massages treatments as well as hammam access are available at a surcharge and upon request. It is 0.6 mi from La Rochelle Ville Train station, and 5 mi from the La Rochelle- île de Ré Airport.
- The location for me was very good because it was super close to the conference venue Espace Encan. Also the room was really comfy.
- The location was good and was within walking distance to the old port so we could leave the car and not have to worry about driving or parking. Had a nice patio/garden.
- Large rooms. Free parking outside. An apartment with kitchen
- The location of the hotel was not bad, just 10min walk to the harbour, very easy. Easy parking in their garage under the hotel. The pool was very nice and a good bonus.
- Very dog friendly, underground car park, brilliant location and spotlessly clean..
Campanile La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau Chagnolet
One of our top picks in Puilboreau.This Campanile Hotel is located in a hamlet near the village of Puilboreau, 6.2 mi from La Rochelle. It is easily accessible from the N11/E601 motorway and offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Campanile La Rochelle Nord – Puilboreau Chagnolet is equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the La Rochelle Nord Campanile Restaurant. The hotel also provides a 24-hour reception.Free private parking is available on site at the Campanile Puilboreau Chagnolet. The beaches of the Île de Ré are just a 15-minute drive away and guests can visit les Minimes and the Vieux Port nearby.
- The breakfast was well-presented & lots of variety. The staff were very friendly. The bathroom was good apart from the loo flush. Lovely fresh, clean sheets & towels.
Not too far off the road to Portugal for us
Staff were lovely and very accommodating.
Nice and clean.
- Breakfast buffet och dinner buffet is excellent! The place in general is very nice…countryside and fresh air! Away from a stressful trafic and noisy roads.
- Nice little restaurant with outside terrace. Good menu and an excellent continental breakfast. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in room.
- The staff is very kind, the hotel comfortable and not far from La Rochelle, easy to move around by car
Appart’City La Rochelle
One of our top picks in La Rochelle.This Appart’city is a 10-minute walk from La Rochelle Train Station and 15 minutes from the Old Port and the Old Town. It offers contemporary accommodations with a seating area and an LCD TV.The apartments and studios at Appart’City La Rochelle have free WiFi internet access. Some offer a private terrace and all feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served from Monday to Saturday at the residence and is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided. Guests can also buy drinks from the vending machine in the reception, where newspapers are also available.Outdoor and underground parking is possible at Appart’city and La Rochelle Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Guests may also choose to visit Ile de Ré, which is just 9.3 mi away.
- Staff were very helpful and responsive. Excellent parking. Washing machine and dryer available.
- Easy to get to from the train station, friendly staff, easy to walk to town and the waterfront, clean.
- Location really close to town. Good price. Gated parking, even though I had to pay extra for it. Overall appartment size & configuration.
- The location close to the City centre and easy parking + se Werge given water Wien we arrived.
- Apartments are positioned in a quiet area, further away from the city centre, but it is possible to easily walk everywhere. Room was very clean and tidy. Hotel has a nice terrace and offers great breakfast. Staff is very helpful and friendly. 🙂
Top Hotels In Vérines Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vérines Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vérines Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vérines Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!