10 Best Hotels To Stay In Verdun Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Verdun Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Verdun Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verdun Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verdun Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Verdun Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Verdun Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Verdun Quebec:
Petite Auberge Les Bons Matins
One of our top picks in Montreal.Renowned for its sumptuous decor and captivating interiors, this charming inn offers guests a first-hand opportunity to experience vibrant Montreal.Located in magnificent, early 20th century residences and quietly tucked away close to the Bell Centre, Les Bons Matins excellent location is ideal for exploring all the city has to offer. The delightful rooms offer inspired accommodation for every budget, without compromising on quality.You’ll have access to the guest kitchen for a snack at any time. You can also help yourself to a complimentary cocktail, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies whenever the mood should strike you; it is all free.
- Unique experience and space. Lovely atmosphere. Delicious breakfast with charming service. Convenient location.
The breakfast was very well executed. You pre-book your time for breakfast, and as such you don’t have to contend with a crowded breakfast area and though it is made to order, food is quick, plus the staff are amazing.
I speak no french but that was no problem.
Finally the hotel is set in old Montreal and the decor fits right in, which is a pleasant departure from the cold, sharp finish of most more recent establishments.
From the time we arrived here our experience was fabulous.
The location, the breakfast, comfort of the room, cleanliness of the room, but most importantly -the amazing customer service of the staff. I have traveled for a majority of my life and I can honestly say this place exceeded my expectations. Thank you everyone for making mine and my daughters birthday weekend one to remember! I will definitely be staying here again when in Montreal.
- The facility surpassed my expectations. It was a weekend away with my eldest daughter and she loved it.
- The room was cozy and comfortable. Location was amazing – just steps to the metro. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
Le Nouvel Hotel
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Featuring a full-service day spa and a beautiful on-site restaurant, this Montreal hotel is just off the Autoroute Ville-Marie. Free Wi-Fi is available.Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa provides elegant, wood-furnished rooms with tile baths. Each room contains cable TV, a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Some include a kitchen or kitchenette.L’Entracte restaurant at Le Nouvel Hotel offers fine dining in a casual setting. The menu is created around the freshest ingredients of each season.Guests are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness room, salon and gift shop. A business center and car rental services are also available.Le Hotel Nouvel is a 9 minute walk from the Georges-Vanier subway station and less than 2 miles from downtown Montreal.
- Location was great and staff were hard to keep us happy.
– Luis was great in upgrading me in a spacious suite that was suitable for my needs
– walking distance to St Catherines St & downtown area
– coin-operated laundry facilities at the 2nd tower
– 2 elevators and luggage carts available
– comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, safe-box were nice bonus
– flat-screen TV with cable channels
– plenty of hot water and good water pressure
– great lighting in bathroom
– close to corner stores and bus stops
– business centre was helpful when I needed to print a email
– they took care of my needs in regards to shipping and receiving a parcel
- The location & both managers.. On the night & morning shift.
- Warm. Clean. Spacious. Quiet. Full amenities in room such as ample towels. Toiletries. Make up morrow. Helpful staff.
- Good location and spacious rooms with large beds. There is an Avis car rental office within the hotel which was extremely convenient for us.
La Tour Belvédѐre
One of our top picks in Montreal.Located in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, La Tour Belvédѐre features a fitness center and indoor pool.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.5 miles from La Tour Belvédѐre, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 8 miles from La Tour Belvédѐre.
- Good location. Close to everything downtown. Staff excellent, checked in at 1 am and was able to extend check out to 1 pm the next day. Older property but clean and well kept. Perfect for my short stay.
- We loved the location. The kitchen was well equipped.
- Great location. Comfortable beds. Well equipped kitchen.
Love that the suite has a kitchen, saves on money on for food, we made our breakfast every morning.
The one-bedroom suite was very spacious.
Hotel is walking distance to downtown shopping (St. Catherines), movie theatre, grocery stores and many restaurants.
- I had gotten the family suite. The room was spacious and clean. The kitchen came with dishes, pots and pans which was very helpful. The beds were very comfortable. The pool is small but perfect for the kids! Pool is on the top floor and has a beautiful view. Workout room is decent. Balcony was perfect, had a nice view of downtown MTL.
Hôtel Alt Montréal
Located in Montreal in the region of Quebec, 0.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Hôtel Alt Montréal features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.1 miles from Hôtel Alt Montréal, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Hôtel Alt Montréal.
- The rooms are amazing I had a great view of the city. The bed was so comfortable.
- really comfy beds, great lighting, like the soaps dispenser, 24h gym is excellent,
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was so nice and very cozy.
Bed was comfy, the pillows were amazing!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and check in and out were smooth. They accommodated my request for a late checkout with ease. I found it a little pricey, the amenities were still a little basic for $170/night but I would stay here again – the staff, location, cleanliness and cool factor of the hotel make up for it.
- General room condition was perfect, the bed was comfy and the staff was happy and listened to my requests.
Grey Nuns Residence
Grey Nuns Residence is located in Montreal, just 1,300 feet from Ogilvy.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Bell Centre is 1,650 feet from Grey Nuns Residence, and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Grey Nuns Residence.
- This is a really old building with some history in it. Quite nice!!! The room is ok, it has everything that you need when you go for conferences to Montreal (it was my case). The location is quite good.
The very high celings and windows made the rooms feel spacious,luxurious. Made for a unique feel.
A very solid feel to the place making it feel it would be a quiet accommodation.
It was great! I am a very simple traveler, just need a room and a bed to sleep on. That’s what this was. There is no AC but the weather outside was great so open windows were perfect. You get one towel when you check in and you can exchange it for another if you need it.
Bathrooms are shared (I hear you can rent rooms that have them if you really want), but honestly not a big deal.
- Grey Nuns Residence is well located in downtown Montreal in a lively area full of restaurants and shops and close to Guy-Concordia metro station. We took bus 747 from the airport to station Berri-UQAM (a good deal @ CA$ 10 including 24 hours public transport) to take the metro from there. We later found out that bus 747 passes very close to the Residence (ask for Rue Guy). The facilities are basic but spacy and clean. Staff was helpful.
- Historic, clean, safe and secure building. Location is the best within easy walking distance to Old Montreal and other places to visit.
One of our best sellers in Montreal! This hotel in downtown Montreal is a beautifully renovated Victorian building. It includes a continental breakfast and rooms with pillow-top beds, one block from shopping and entertainment on Sainte-Catherine Street.At the Hotel A2K, guests can find rooms with free cable TV and Wi-Fi, a work desk and ironing facilities. Rooms are accessible by stairs only as there is no elevator.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and fax and printer services for guest use. A cold breakfast buffet is available each morning. Featuring Indian cuisine and full bar service, Restaurant Buffet Maharaja has additional on-site dining options.The hotel is within 3 blocks of several Montreal metro stations and a quarter mile from the Bell Centre. Walking paths in Parc du Mont-Royal are just over 1 miles away and the historic Old Port de Montréal is 2.5 miles away.
- Whether you have a concert at the Bell Centre, a conference at Concordia University, or simply want to sample some of Montreal’s finest restaurants such as 3 Amigos which offers first-rate California-style Mexican food, Hotel AZK is the place to stay! It’s everywhere you want to be. It’s my first choice and it should be yours as well!
- Hotel A2K is “everywhere you want to be” as they say in the VISA TV commercial! There are clubs, cafes, and great restaurants minutes away from the hotel. My personal favourites are the 3 Amigos (on Ste. Catherine West) and Al Taib (on rue Guy corner de Maisonneuve) restaurants. The hotel staff is courteous. The decor is classic Indian style. The breakfast is good as well. And each room has its own self-adjusting thermostat!
The bed was very good…
Breakfast was very good
- The room was super cozy and such to wake up in. Staff were wonderful and very accommodating and even allowed for us to leave our bags for a few hours until our flight left
- The location is great, minutes from shopping and the Bell Centre.
Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville / Downtown
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville / Downtown is located in Montreal. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Eaton Center Montreal is 0.7 miles from Hotel Espresso Montreal, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I really liked that it was walking distance to the bell centre
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel was close to the Bell Centre. The parking garage was $24.
- The location and employees were great. Very friendly. Also the rooms were nice, modern and clean.
- The room was clean and bright. No noise from the street. Bed was very comfortable. Very happy we got upgraded to a suite.
- Property was clean and very close to nearby great sites! With restaurants and clubs just around the corner. Amazing stay I will definitely be coming back!
Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites is located in the Notre-Dame-de-Grace neighborhood in Montreal, 4.2 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 5 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canadian Center for Architecture is 3.4 miles from Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites, and St. Denis Theatre is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Notre-Dame-de-Grace is a great choice for travelers interested in history, entertainment and sightseeing.
- I didn’t need to use air conditioner. The weather was completely cold enough.
- I liked that there were options and they even had grapefruit juice. The employee in charge of the breakfast had such great customer service
- Very clean and modern. Free parking is a bonus. Not much of a choices on breakfast.
- friendly staff, clean room, comfortable beds , and we enjoyed the continental breakfast.
- Comfortable refurbished rooms. Good free breakfast. Friendly staff.
Chateau Saint-Marc offers accommodations in Montreal. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eaton Center Montreal is 0.9 miles from Chateau Saint-Marc, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Chateau Saint-Marc.
The convenience of location is undoubtful: you get there right off the 720-highway, it is half-block of the major tourist St.Catherine Street with all imaginable restaurants including some unique ones like Swiss hut, and it is in the downtown, close to museum, subway and the undergound city.
From the very first steps you are touched by the personalized reception, as expected in the small hotel. The most impressive is the luxurious decorations you see around the interior. Presence of Jacuzzi in the room compensate for the absence of the exercise room which you expect in teh larger hotels. The breakfast service includes the classical choice and is tasty.
- Nothing, the rooms were smelly and very dirty, the bathrooms were very filthy.
- My room was amazing, the staff was friendly and it was ideally located for my visit. I didn’t have breakfast at the hotel but it was offered.
- If there is a definition of customer service then the owners define it; when I booked through booking.com, it mentioned Airport shuttle, and it did not mention a surcharge, so my understanding was it was for free; hence, when I asked for the shuttle and they said I had to pay for it, I mentioned that on the booking it did not mention anything about a surcharge or a fee for the airport shuttle. The receptionist, said she will tell the owner (GM); to my surprise she did and he called me immediately and apologized for the confusion and he refunded me 60% of the cost of a taxi to the airport. In addition, Breakfast is served from 7:30 am but because I had to leave earlier, they had breakfast prepared earlier to accommodate my check out time….that is excellent customer service for sure….
- Staff are friendly beds are comfy overall good experience. Walking distance to St Catherine street west
- The convenience of location is undoubtful: you get there right off the 720-highway, it is half-block of the major tourist St.Catherine Street with all imaginable restaurants including some unique ones like Swiss hut, and it is in the downtown, close to museum, subway and the undergound city.
One of our top picks in Brossard.Just off of the Champlain Bridge, this elegant hotel is only a 15-minute drive from downtown Montreal and St. Helen’s Island. It features a continental breakfast and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each regal guest room at Hotel Brossard is equipped with an iPod docking station and a flat-screen plasma TV with pay-per-view movie channels. The rooms are decorated with chateau-style furniture, including a large hardwood desk.The front desk of this Brossard hotel is open 24 hours a day and provides safety deposit boxes. Dry cleaning and meeting rooms are available.The Montreal Casino is 9.5 miles from the Brossard Hotel. Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is a 25-minute drive away from the property.
- We had a quiet, comfortable, well equipped room. Breakfast is very generous and included tasty, hot food, and good tea/coffee. Hotel staff were very helpful and considerate. Ample parking, easy check in and out.
- Carts available for luggage. Professional front desk people. Excellent breakfast. Very quiet location. Could not hear the highways nearby.
- Great value for money, very convenient location if you’re visiting the area. Amazing bed, room size easily the top perk, and friendly staff all around.
- The room was very large and clean. The hotel itself was a very nice place. The breakfast had a lot of choice.
- The eggs were great and the sausages too. The cleanliness of the hotel and service from the staff was simply exceptional. This is a great, car-friendly place to stay if you’re in the Montreal area but have a car. Groceries stores and restaurants are just a couple kms away if you want to go to a car friendly, free parking place.
Top Hotels In Verdun Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Verdun Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Verdun Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Verdun Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!