10 Best Hotels To Stay In Verchaix Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Verchaix Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Verchaix Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verchaix Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verchaix Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Verchaix Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Verchaix Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Verchaix Rhône-alps:
Chalet La Terrasse de Verchaix
Located at the gateway to the Grand Massif ski area, Chalet La Terrasse de Verchaix features a south-facing open plan kitchen and lounge with a fireplace, as well as ski and bicycle storage. Only 150 feet away there is a ski bus that leads to the Morillon ski elevator. Les Gets is 12 mi away.Provided with free WiFi, each room at Chalet La Terrasse de Verchaix features a private bath or shower room and some rooms offer a balcony with views of the Giffre Valley or the village.After a day on the slopes or hiking, you can have a hot drink at the bar. During wintertime you can also relax in the outdoor hot tub or watch the TV in the lounge.Free parking is available in front of the hotel. The A40 Motorway access is a 30-minute drive away and Geneva is a 1-hour drive away.
- Extremely well equipped apartment hotel, nice TV room, nice view over Morillon. Breakfast was top and the hosts were kind and attention full. Hot tub was a warm surprise
- Philip and Louise made our new year trip even more memorable. They are both amazing people. The breakfast was great. The common area on the top floor, overlooking the valley with a fireplace in front of you was very cozy and pleasant. You must try the “potence flambe au whiskey”.
Such fantastic hosts, very kind people. Made our short stay rememberable by taking good care of us.
Wonderful breakfast with lots of food options, local products and a great view.
10/10 will come again.
Accueil et service irréprochables !
Chambre très propre et confortable
- Propriétaires sympathiques, accueillants. Le cadre, l’environnement, les paysages montagneux sont appréciables. Chambres confortables et au calme. Les repas et petits-déj au top. Super séjour.
Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif
One of our top picks in Morillon.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif is located at the entrance to the village of Morillon in Haute Savoie, just 20 minutes from exit 18 of A40. Morzine is 19 mi away.All guest rooms have private bathrooms, satellite and cable TV, as well as a kitchenette and WiFi access. Studios and apartments also have balconies with views overlooking the surrounding mountains.Take-away meals can be prepared upon request. Guests can benefit from preferential rates for ski passes and ski equipment.Vacancéole – Résidence Grand Massif offers free private outdoor parking and a covered parking at an extra charge. Free ski storage is provided. In summer guests can enjoy hiking and water sports nearby.
- Pleasant stay in a beautiful place at a fair proce
- The flat was big with 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom for a very reasonable price
- Location very close to ski area and village center, available parking space, clean bathroom.
- Absolutely nothing. Couldn’t wait to end the trip.
- Far from town, view is gorgeous. Good staff, good breakfast. I really enjoy my stay.
Edelweiss hotel sits on a mountainside with panoramic views of the Grand Massif region. It offers en suite accommodations and a gastronomic restaurant just 0.9 mi from the ski slopes.The rooms at Edelweiss feature blond wood paneling and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub. Most rooms have their own balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional Savoyard specialties including tartiflette and cheese fondue. Edelweiss has its own bread oven and makes pizza and chocolate croissants on site on certain days of the week.With free private parking on site, Geneva Airport is 37 mi away. Cluses is 11 mi away.
- Room was recently refurbished new beds and bathroom. Breakfast was good
- Super friendly people, cosy sitting at the fire, very clean rooms, nice food, great view over the valley.
- This was a pleasant enough hotel, but we were hiking, and it’s fairly far out of town and up a hill—not what we wanted after a day of hiking, most of which was in the rain! The staff were distant and the menu of the restaurant was limited enough that we didn’t try it for dinner.
Breakfast was good & views from hotel were excellent.
Room small but comfortable.
- Views from hotel. Cosy friendly atmosphere. 2family rooms very close to each other
Hotel The Originals Neige et Roc (ex Hôtel-Chalet de Tradition)
One of our top picks in Samoëns.Located on the edge of the village, Hotel The Originals Neige et Roc (ex Hôtel-Chalet de Tradition) offers the opportunity to sample French village life, with the center and its shops only a short walk away.Owners Françoise & Olivier Deffaugt take pride in welcoming guests to their charming family-run complex. The hotel has all the feel of a traditional Alpine chalet with its exposed timber and extensive use of bright pinewood.Combining authentic style with excellent modern comfort, Hotel The Originals Neige et Roc offers all the ingredients for an enjoyable and relaxing stay: refined traditional Savoyard cuisine, comfortable rooms each with a balcony offering views of the valley and mountains, leisure area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, fitness room, beauty treatments and massages, a games room (table football, table tennis, pinball), billiard room, cozy bar and a large landscaped garden with heated swimming-pool, tennis courts and a children’s play area.
- Breakfast is beyond expectations. Food in restaurant briliand. Airconditioning in the restaurant. swimming pools wonderful. toboggan for kids is plus.
- The pools and spa facilities were pristine and accessible. Every staff person we encountered was welcoming, helpful, and effective. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of healthy and tasty foods and was at once relaxing and efficient. The bedroom was well appointed, comfortable, and cheerful, with a lovely view and cozy balcony. The lobby area had several beautiful and cozy spots for visiting and relaxing. The dinner we had was one of the best ever in the region–fresh and innovative, and beautifully presented and paced. We truly felt pampered and relaxed profoundly.
- Bed was great, staff is extremely helpful and positive.
- Clean and comfortable room. Very quiet. Plenty of parking. Nice bar and restaurant in the main hotel building. It was what we were looking for. Don’t let my negative comments make you think this isn’t a nice place – just be aware that the room is quite small and the kitchen really is just for snack sort of meals.
- I stayed here for 1 night after a day of hiking in Sixt-Fer-a-Cheval. Truthfully, it was the outdoor pool that lured me in. But after staying here, I recommend the hotel in total – pool, on-site restaurant, breakfast, etc. It was a lovely stay and the price couldn’t be beat. The owners are so kind, and the restaurant staff was simply amazing – just like the food! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice weekend get-away (or longer!) I will definitely be back!
Résidence Odalys Le Buet
One of our top picks in Morillon.Résidence Odalys Le Buet benefits from a privileged location at the foot of the ski slopes and within a stone’s throw of the nearest ski elevators.The apartments present fully equipped, ready-to-live-in spaces, complete with optional hotel services including bed and bathroom linen and cleaning service.For added comfort, Résidence Odalys Le Buet features ski storage and free public parking is available in the near vicinity.
- The apartment block is well located for skiing. Views are good. Ski lockers are huge and could be used for overflow luggage storage if necessary. Typical French ski apartment, small but functional.
- Fantastic location just off the Sairon slope. We were able to ski right back to the hotel ski lockers. Fantastic value for money. The staff are very friendly and the apartment, although compact, was clean and warm.
- We have stayed here a number of times. Good value for money. Excellent location for skiing.
- Great loving space, the staff very very polite and welcoming. In a great location and a good price for a week’s stay if not for the beds
- All fine, nice apartment. Note that, as described, you have to clean it yourself before checkout (or pay an extra cleaning charge).
Hotel-Spa Le Morillon Charme & Caractère
Located in the heart of Morillon village, Hotel-Spa Le Morillon Charme & Caractère is 650 feet from the cable cars and a 7-minute walk from Blue Lake Beach. It features a hot tub, sauna, steam bath and a heated swimming pool. Free WiFi access is provided.Each guest room features a telephone and a TV. Some have a balcony. The property also offers self-catering annexes located only 30 feet away from the main building.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room which offers panoramic views of the mountains. There is also a bar and guests can eat delivered meals in the shared dining room. Guests can also enjoy the fireplace in the bar lounge.Various restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the property. In summer time, you can rent electric mountain bikes at the property or enjoy tennis, horse riding, rafting or hiking nearby. In winter time, the Grand Massif ski area is 5 minutes’ walk away, where alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding can be enjoyed.
- Location is close to the gondola and rental shop. The jacuzzi and steam room were great and beat way to relax after a long day of skiing. Fantastic staff who were welcoming and helpful. When I forgot my iPhone charger from the states, one of the staff members let me use their charger. Then when my driver did not arrive on time, the staff called the transportation company for me. I would certainly come back again.
- Location is brilliant and the hotel is very cosy. Perfect for a ski weekend break from the Uk!
- Lovely relaxed hotel. Fantastic helpful staff. Great breakfast
- Sauna, Hammam for free… breakfast was wonderful. Fresh orange juice, fresh fruits, local cheese (beaufort, comte, tomme), very good bread,… view on the mountain, location was perfect as there is a lake to enjoy the activities on the lake, a beach on the lake (5min walking distance), terrace with the view on the mountain, people from the hotel were wonderful. They always wanted to help and to give you the best.
- The staff were all extremely welcoming and friendly. We were upgraded to a room with a mountain view upon arrival- a first for us !! Everything was very clean and comfortable. The shower was very good. Didn’t use the spa or pool but all looked very nice. Would stay again.
Le Giffre And Clesson
Located just 500 feet from the Grand Massif cable car, Le Giffre and Clesson offers self-catered apartments in the historical village of Samoëns. There is table tennis and skiing storage.The apartments are decorated with alpine wood and include a balcony and private bathroom. The kitchenette is complete with a dishwasher, oven and microwave.At the nearby Residence la Cour, guests can enjoy a drink in the bar and Savoyarde evenings are organized upon prior reservation. During summer, guests can enjoy the park and swimming pool of La Cour Residence located 1,000 feet away.Additional features include ski packages and a games room with table football. Chamonix is located just 37 mi from the property.
- Good location close to ski lifts and nearby shops & restaurants
- Simple apartment a few minutes walk to the gondola. Ski boot room plus lockers was good. Warm and clean, and loads of hot water. Simple kitchen (we didn’t really use it though). 5 mins walk to choice of eating places in Samoens.
- Self catering. Perfect location for skiing. Private parking. Good for families.
- Warm and clean. Good views from third floor apartment. Off street parking.
The location was prefect a two minute walk to the ski lift and a five minute walk to the town.
Four of us stayed and it was very spacious.
CGH Résidences & Spas La Reine des Prés
One of our top picks in Samoëns.Nearby the Grand Massif ski elevator (1,000 feet) and 5-minutes walk from the town center, the residence La Reine des Prés is located in the mountain village of Samoens. It offers apartments, each with an equipped kitchen and a balcony.There is also an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Guests of the Reine Des Prés can enjoy access to the gym and visit a beauty specialist.Each of La Reine Des Prés apartments is soundproofed and has a private bathroom, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The kitchen are fully equipped with 4-burner ceramic hobs, a multi-function oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric coffee-maker, kettle, mixer, pressure cooker and toaster.Guests of the Reine Des Prés can relax with a free newspaper in the lounge and games room. You can also enjoy hiking, mountain biking and numerous outdoor activities nearby.
- Evry thing is good and the staff are very friendly (alexander&nataly)
- Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. A wonderful holiday all round.
- Beds very comfy. Bread service of a morning great. Spa and facilities lovely
- Inviting indoor heated pool perfect for a family wind down after a day of skiing.
- The location was great, a short walk to town and to the ski lift. The apartment was cosy and clean, we were 3 in a 6 person chalet, it would have been very crowded with 6 people.
Chalet Residence Les 7 Monts
One of our best sellers in Samoëns! Located in Samoëns, 0.6 mi from Le Grand Massif ski resort, this residence features a heated outdoor pool and a spa area. You can benefit from a shuttle going directly to the ski slopes.Guest rooms at Chalet Residence Les 7 Monts all have an LCD TV and a private bathroom. The studios and apartments also include an equipped kitchen, dining area and a balcony. 2 electric bikes are also available for half day rentals, free of charge, depending on availability.For daily needs, you can find a supermarket 1.2 mi away while several restaurants are available only 150 feet away.The botanical garden is 650 feet from the residence and Cluses is 12 mi away. The Train Station is a 5-minute drive away and free public parking is available at Chalet Residence Les 7 Monts.
- Great location, good value for a budget trip. Clean and cosy.
- Great location right near the centre of town. The room was basic but fine. Nice and clean and warm.
- location ,friendly staff , swimming pool rooms and views very good and a dedicated parking spot
- Great location, easy walk to skibus, even in ski boots, very close to Le Serac, great restaurant. Bed comfortable. Staff were helpful.
- Everything the room very clean, towels provided, shampoo and cups and soap, swimming pool and chairs to sit out 👌
Logis Hotel Gai Soleil
Le Logis Gai Soleil is set in a large park in the heart of the village of Samoëns, in the French Alps. Guests have free access to a hot tub, sauna, hammam and outdoor, covered pool which is heated year-round.The guest rooms at the Gai Soleil have a mountain-style design, and all have a private balcony. Each comes with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi access.The Hotel Gai Soleil’s restaurant offers a selection of Savoyard specialties and French cuisine. Guests can enjoy cocktails in the hotel’s lounge beside the fireplace in winter and on the terrace during summer. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The property is 5 minutes by Skibus to the Grand Massif slopes and Haut-Giffre valley, and numerous outdoor activities possible nearby including hiking. Guests can enjoy the town’s shops, just a 5-minute walk away.
- Staff were great…. So Comfortable, so welcoming…
- Location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Nice pool. Stunning scenery
- Elodie was a fantastic host and took care of us exceptionally well. The breakfast was also very comprehensive and the swimming pool much needed during the heat wave.
- Convenient , Good quality food in a friendly environment . Elodie and her staff were so attentive , kind and accommodating. Facilities were great , Food was good and the half board can be recommended. The Hotel is situated in an excellent place in the beautiful Samoens
- This hotel had a lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff and just felt so relaxed and comfortable. Good facilities and great breakfast. We booked late in a very busy week so couldn’t quite believe how lucky we were to have found such a ‘gem’. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Top Hotels In Verchaix Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Verchaix Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Verchaix Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Verchaix Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!