10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vera de Bidasoa Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Vera de Bidasoa Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vera De Bidasoa Navarre:
This historic and charming building dating back to the 18th century was carefully restored in 2002 into a comfortable hotel.The homey feel of the building has not been lost with the restoration and as a hotel it still retains its former character and features.Half an hour away you’ll find 6 golf course, 3 Thalassotherapy spas and walking paths, as well as the cities of San Sebastian, Fuenterrabia, Biarritz, Hendaye and Saint Jean De Luz.The closest airports are Biarritz or San Sebastian.
- This hotel is just delightful, everything was superb.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is very impressive, situated in an old renovated building. Well-priced restaurant. Nice balcony.
- Good location, easy parking, friendly staff, nice rooms, well priced evening meal-(27 euros for 3 course meal, including wine and coffee) and good breakfast included with room rate. Small but well stocked shop opposite hotel.
- Appreciated extended stay even thought not booked in advance
- Decor was attractive, lounge area comfortable, Restaurant good,rooms large.
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Hotel Venta de Etxalar offers accommodations in Etxalar. The hotel has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 17 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar, and Biarritz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar.
- Wonderful suite with balcony and huge bed. Choice of 3 places to eat Restaurant, combinados basic menu and tapas in the bar
- The location is good if you have a car, and the rooms are spacious and well kept. The breakfast was good in general. There was enough place to park, and the wifi worked well.
- Despite proximity of the main road the rooms are very quiet and sitting on the balcony listening to the nearby river is really relaxing. Food – the daily menu has varied options and is excellent value. Breakfast selection amazing. Staff – many of whom we recognise having visited the hotel over the past 5 years or so – very helpful and friendly. We always recommend the Venta Etxalar to friends and we will certainly be returning again and again.
- We stayed in a spacious corner suite, with a wrap around balcony. The room was well equipped and comfortable, with a good bathroom. There were several food options in the hotel, and the food was nice. Location very good for exploring the local Pyrenees, and good access for a day trip to San Sebastian.
- The restaurant at the property was excellent. Food was best we had in Spain and great value. The meal we had there was worth the trip.
Hotel Rural Bereau
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Bereau is located in Lesaka, just 16 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Bereau, and Pamplona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, reasonably priced food and drink, mountain location.
- We used the hotel as a transit stop but we’re pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere of the hotel. The staff were great, the room clean and tidy. The location for us was fantastic only a few mms from the French border. Will stop again.
- we liked the room and the decor of the hotel,rustic and authentic,with lovely paintings.The owner was very helpful,looking after all our needs,including lending us an umbrella!! I didn’t get to use the spa bath but I particularly liked the shower with its rainshower head that got the day off to an invigorating start!!!
- Good location for over night only 100mts from the main road for our onward trip!
- Beautifully clean rooms, but bar area not very cosy! Stair area not very well lit!
Hotel Atxaspi offers accommodations in Lesaka.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. San Sebastian is 15 miles from Hotel Atxaspi, and Biarritz is 18 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles away.
- beautiful location, lovely continental breakfast, friendly staff, clean and spacious, a little gem in a beautiful town.
- Very helpful staff and large, beautiful room in a great little town in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- We liked everything about our stay there for three nights
- Excelente el trato del personal, aconsejando sobre rutas cercanas, sitios interesantes. Excelente desayuno y habitación muy cómoda. Y el relajarse en el spa después de un día dando vueltas es genial.
- Está todo perfecto. El propietario ha sido muy atento y amable. El lugar es precioso, íntimo y limpio. El hecho de que la zona de relax sea privada es un detallazo.
Palacio de Yrisarri
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Palacio de Yrisarri is located in Igantzi in the region of Navarra. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 16 miles from Palacio de Yrisarri, and Biarritz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Various activities for kids and adults;
Situated over hill with breathtaking view of the mountains;
Friendly and helpful staff;
Very clean renovated spacious rooms;
Value for money is excellent.
- A lovely location with extraordinary views in all directions!
- The beds were extra comfy, the views are amazing. The activities are very interesting and fun.
- The room was very neutral and clean and close to all activities. The views were nice.
Located in Irún, 12 miles from San Sebastian, ETH Irún features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 14 miles from ETH Irún, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 2.5 miles from ETH Irún.
- The room was clean and well presented, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant meal was also excellent. This hotel is ideally located for travellers passing through this French / Spanish motorway border crossing point, yet no noise could be heard inside the room from this nearby motorway.
- The room was clean and well presented and the staff were friendly and helpful. This hotel is ideally located for travellers passing through this French / Spanish border point and, although it is located near the motorway, the room was very quiet.
- Easy to find! Just over the border from France abd vice versa!
- I thought the second visit was better the room was larger which accommodated us better as a family
We stayed overnight and left early due to a long journey the following day, nobody was on reception when we arrived,
We asked to see the menu to be told 10 minutes, after waiting we decided to go out and look for something to eat,
There were no tea/coffee making facility in the room so left early morning without a hot drink.
Also was not informed by reception staff that the door would be locked in the morning and that reception wasnt manned.
We did find a key on the desk at reception and unlocked it leaving the key on reception.
We are staying here again on our journey back and to be honest I wish we had booked for somewhere else as we shall be leaving early morning again and won’t have a hit drink before we leave.
Alcazar Irun Centro Ciudad
One of our best sellers in Irún! Surrounded by large gardens, Hotel Alcázar Irún is located in the centre of Irún. It offers buffet breakfast, free WiFi and free outdoor parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and individually-controlled heating and air conditioning. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is provided.The hotel is 150 feet from Mendibil Shopping Centre, and Paseo de Colon Avenue. The hotel also offers an on-site bar.FICOBA convention centre is only 2,450 feet away from Hotel Alcázar Irún, while the nearest metro station is 1,300 feet from the property, Irún train and bus stations are a 15-minute walk away. Hendaye SNCF Railway Station is 0.9 miles away, over the French border.You can drive to the beaches of Hendaye or Hondarríbia in 10 minutes. San Sebastián can be reached in 25 minutes by car, while the city’s airport is just 1.6 miles from the hotel.
- Reasonable rates good breakfast selection clean throughout and cheap bar
- Lovely hotel with fabulous views from the balcony and in the centre of town
- The location and parking facilities, the friendly staff and free excellent Wi-Fi.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful and the buffet breakfast had a good selection.
- Very nice staff and fantastic breakfast. Easy, free parking. Dog friendly. We really liked the character of the place, which was not like all the modern, faceless hotels we stayed in during our journey.
Hotel Urdanibia Park
One of our top picks in Irún.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Urdanibia Park offers accommodations in Irún. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Sebastian is 8 miles from Hotel Urdanibia Park, and Biarritz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good. Rooms and beds were comfy. Dogs were welcome.
- We spent the winter in Spain and we were on our way back home to Holland. We spent one night at the Urdanibia with our dog and it was wonderful. Great huge bed, wonderful shower and bathroom, all very clean and spacious.
- The hotel was very comfortable. The evening meal was well presented & tasty. The hotel was excellent value for money. The parking was easy & free. An ideal overnight stay whilst travelling between Spain & France.
- The tiled flooring perfect when you travel with a pet.
- This was, literally, a last minute, booking as we were unable to find the overnight accommodation, by the Spanish/French border, which we had booked some months earlier. Our expectations were exceeded because the receptionist must have taken pity on two aged and weary travellers and offered us a suite! Bedroom with a HUGE bed, lounge, dressing area, jacuzzi bath. A perfect stopover, even without the upgrade, when travelling to/from Spain from our home in France and will certainly rebook for our next journey.No comment as certianly nothing was evident on a one night stopover
Arantza Hotela- Adults Only
Located in Arantza, 15 miles from San Sebastian, Arantza Hotela- Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Biarritz is 22 miles from Arantza Hotela- Adults Only, and Pamplona is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- You really couldn’t ask for a more perfect place to get away from it all. Look out the window to nothing but mountains and trees and horses. You’ll hear the gentle clink of Basque horse bells all night. The interior of the hotel is meticulously designed and detailed. The bathtub takes 45 minutes to fill, but is worth the wait.
- Surroundings, hotel has nice views towards “Circo de Arantza”, having said this there are more hotels around with same views and as we found out later, much less expensive.
In the middle of a wonderful nature
Overall a good experience at a hidden gem
- The view is beautiful, the food is wonderful, the team is really careful, the wifi is great
- Great location and the interior design of the property was very thoughtful.
This hotel is half a mile from central Irun, the train station and Ficoba Exhibition Center. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.San Sebastian airport is 1.5 miles away and the Ibis Irun offers free covered parking. San Sebastian Royal Golf Club is 2 miles away.All heated rooms at the Ibis have a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are available upon request.The Ibis Irun offers a buffet breakfast, and there is a cafe-bar, with snacks available 24 hours. The restaurant serves regional grilled meat and fish dishes.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and there is a safe at the front desk for guest use.
- Beautiful appointed renovated room. Nice personnel. Good breakfast. Great hotel for stopover.
- Surprisingly nice for a budget hotel, best one on our European road trip so far, would denfinelty stay here again 10/?
- Comfortable bed n good shower, not noisy room even it was by the car park
- It is basic, clean, friendly and the car parking is secure.
- Clean, located well for travelling through the town and friendly staff. Lidl nearby for shopping & gym across the road was only €8 for a visit.
Top Hotels In Vera De Bidasoa Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vera de Bidasoa Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!