10 Best Hotels To Stay In Venturada Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Venturada Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Venturada Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venturada Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venturada Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Venturada Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Venturada Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Venturada Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Sara De Ur
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sara De Ur offers accommodations in La Cabrera. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Madrid is 31 miles from Hotel Sara De Ur, and Segovia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- We were allocated one of the apartments which gave us plenty of extra room
- Lo mejor del hotel es que nos dejaran llevar al perro. El ambiente es muy tranquilo y la habitación muy cómoda y completa.
- La habitación muy grande y bonita, la cama cómoda, hasta el baño decorado con gusto, el personal muy amable y el restaurante estupendo!
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza, el desayuno, la chimenea….
- Todo su personal, de trato muy agradable. Y lo mejor, la restauración, tanto en cantidad como en calidad.
Located in La Cabrera, 31 miles from Madrid, Hotel Mavi features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Segovia is 27 miles from Hotel Mavi, and Guadalajara is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The location is an ideal stop off for our onward journey. Our dogs are always welcomed. The bedroom is comfortable and there is a nice en- suite. Some English tv would be a bonus and most important we always enjoy our evening meal after a long journey.
- Nice to have a walk in shower instead of stepping over the bath
- The location of this hotel when travelling thro’ Spain on the A1 is very good in our case. It off course depends on ones own destination. Very little Spanish spoken but always had clean room, visited 8 or mot times now as an overnight stop. Also serves evening meal which many hotels do not. Good parking and only just off A1 junc. 57 is by far the best access point to avoid driving thro’ village and lots of road cushions!. Village has good fuel station to top up for onward journey. Meets all our requirements. MJB
- Good bathroom with comfortable hot shower. Room not very big but has enough space. Food in restaurant is tasty with good price
The restaurant prices were very reasonable and the options explained to us in English-very useful! Dogs are allowed in the cafeteria where they also serve the restaurant menu if required.
Very easy to find as it’s just off the A1 Burgos to Madrid road and there’s a petrol station nearby to fill up before your onward journey if like us you were heading south.
Posada Del Camino Real
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Del Camino Real offers accommodations in Torrelaguna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 30 miles from Posada Del Camino Real, and Guadalajara is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 miles from Posada Del Camino Real.
- Relación calidad precio buena, el personal muy amable, en general las instalaciones están muy bien.
- Todo lo que tengo que decir es positivo, muy limpio, el restaurante esta genial, el personal encantador y muy atento, la habitación muy bonita. Todo perfecto
- La habitación muy bonita, todo muy limpio y adecuado. El desayuno también muy bueno, zumo de naranja natural, café/té con croissant a la plancha o tostadas con tomate y macedonia de frutas.
- Uno de los empleados o el dueño se tomó el tiempo para indicarnos los lugares de interés de los alrededores. Muy amables.
- Mycket vänlig och tillmötesgående personal. Hotellet kändes väldigt gediget och trevligt med känsla av omtanke-
Hotel Rural Luna Llena
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Rural Luna Llena is located in Torremocha de Jarama in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, just 31 miles from Madrid.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Guadalajara is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Luna Llena, and Alcalá de Henares is 25 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 25 miles from the property.
– friendly owner
– cheap mini bar
– very nice little town (in the middle of nowhere)
- Me gustó en general todo, el pueblecito es muy bonito!!!!
- Gente muy maja,buena ubicación,todo perfecto,volveremos a repetir
- La situación cerca del lugar de celebración de la boda; la tranquilidad de Torremocha; la amabilidad del personal
- Chambre très spacieuse et propre. Pas de réception sur place mais hôte est venu toute suite après notre appel pour annoncer notre arrivée.
- – friendly owner
Hotel la Muñequilla
Situated in Miraflores de la Sierra, this charming hotel offers free Wi-Fi and views over the beautiful Cuenca Alta del Manzanares Natural Park.Hotel la Muñequilla offers an à la carte restaurant, serving traditional cuisine. A bar service is also available and guests can enjoy drinks on the large terrace.The accommodation comes with air conditioning, heating and a safe. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.The hotel’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and help to organise excursions. Hotel la Muñequilla is 34.8 miles from Madrid and approximately 32.3 miles from El Escorial.
- La limpieza,el trato y el desayuno.El baño perfecto.
- La cama super grande ,muy limpio y bien cuidado el mobiliario,la atención de los empleados muy buena ,todo positivo
- Es un hotel rural espectacular, en el que relajarse se hace muy fácil, y que está en el centro del pueblo. Los dormitorios son muy grandes y cómodos. La atención ha sido excelente, ya que el personal es muy atento en todo tipo de cuestiones. La comida se nota que es casera y de muy buena calidad, y que todo se hace con dedicación y cariño. Con toda seguridad, un lugar recomendar!
- El sitio en general era genial y el trato excelente
- El desayuno fenomenal, el hotel muy tranquilo y silencioso.
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Quercus Tierra offers accommodations in Garganta de los Montes, just 23 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hotel Quercus Tierra, and Navacerrada is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Quercus Tierra.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- El silencio. Las habitaciones muy cómodas. La ducha genial. La comida del restaurante buenísima.
- Buen desayuno con huevos cocinados en el momento según petición y buena localización para hacer excursiones. habitación de tamaño correcto. Buena cama y buena calefacción. Sin ruidos. Limpieza excelente.
- La atencion de Rosa la persona encargada de recibirte, Ella hace la diferencia. Es muy imporante tener personal que siempre haga dar un servicio 6 estrellas. Rosa es ese tipo de personas. Excelente continuar asi.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
Hotel Prado Real
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Prado Real offers accommodations in Soto Real, just 23 miles from Madrid. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Segovia is 22 miles from Hotel Prado Real, and Alcalá de Henares is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Prado Real.
- Everything. They were more like family than business premises to me.
- Las instalaciones y el equipamiento, muy correctos y adecuados
Me gusto todo.
Limpio, el chico muy simpático, las habitaciones muy chulas, silenciosas, la ubicación perfecta.
Si alguna vez tenemos que volver a hacer noche a la altura de Madrid no duderemos en volver
- Realmente los comentarios de otras personas nos habían hecho una idea equivocada del Hotel, es un lugar acogedor, muy tranquilo y cercano a todos los sitios de interés. Limpio y cubre las necesidades de un alojamiento . El restaurante no lo puedo valorar puesto que siempre comíamos fuera, pero se ve elegante y bien cuidado.
- Buena ubicación para ir a pasar unos días en la sierra
Hotel Juaneca is located in San Agustín de Guadalix, just 17 miles from Madrid. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 22 miles from Hotel Juaneca, and Alcalá de Henares is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Juaneca.
Excellent rooms and secure free parking
- Ideal location for stopover to and from ferry. Clean, comfortable and friendly.
- Really convenient location, great stopover between Santander and Cartagena. Beautifully clean, lovely room, lots of safe free parking, full restaurant on-site (in separate building). Great freshly-made-to-order breakfast coffee. Good selection of buffet breakfast items.
- Very convenient stop en-route from Santander to Costa Del Sol…..Easy to find, clean and comfortable enough.
- Excellent Stay, Hotel clean and plenty of hot water in the shower. The staff were pleasant and very helpful. We opted for the half board option. The food was good but not a large selection. The service in the restaurant was very attentive. As other people have said the downside of the restaurant is it does not open until 9pm, which is very late when you have had a long drive and would prefer to eat earlier. But you can get a drink and tapa in the bar which is open all day. The location of the hotel is excellent if you are using it as an overnight stop as it is just off the motorway. But beware that you do not get confused and go to the Juaneca restaurant (which we did) which is in the town which is 2kms away. Overall very nice stop over and would definitely stay again.
- Ideal location
Posada de robledillo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada de robledillo offers accommodations in Robledillo de la Jara. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Guadalajara is 29 miles from Posada de robledillo, and Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 33 miles from Posada de robledillo.
- La comida buenisima! Un pueblo con tranquilidad total! Muy recomendable!
- Todo correcto. El hotel es muy mono. La comida rica
- Tranquilidad. mucha tranquilidad. En esta época, el pueblo está prácticamente muerto: es parte de su encanto. Toda la zona ideal para caminar por la naturaleza, fotografiar, y visitar los pequeños pueblos de los alrededores.
- Personal muy amable y atento. Nos encantó la cena.
- Muy cómodo, bonitas vistas, espacios comunes muy cómodos también, en el bar tienen cerveza sin gluten y la comida del restaurante es riquísima. Super recomendable, además es parte de la ruta del embalse de Atazar por lo que hay mucho que ver y muy bonito, lugar perfecto para desconectar. Nosotros fuimos con nuestra perrita y durmió con nostros en la habitación, eso sí hay que pagar 10€ de plus por la mascota, cosa que me parece razonable y comprensible.
Hotel La Beltraneja
Hotel La Beltraneja offers accommodations in Buitrago del Lozoya.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 26 miles from Hotel La Beltraneja, and Pedraza-Segovia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
- The bed in the room was very comfortable. The television was big and you could log in to your netflix account from it. The air conditioning was also nice as well as the room having a very beautiful interior in general.
Situation in ancient city walls was very atmospheric.
Decor was fitting with the setting. It was well done and created a restful ambience.
Staff were very friendly though spoke minimal English, though the site said “we speak your language.”
The whole hotel was immaculately clean.
Our room was relaxing and comforting with some lovely Moorish accents and accessories.
Bathroom was lovely and well fitted.
Hotel handy for various bars and cafes.
Situated in centre of town.
Very quiet in hotel.
Tea and coffee facilities offered in corridor.
Very lovely hotel with all the facilities available. What let it down for us was the limited breakfast. They should have provided fresh fruit, fresh baked break or croissant as there are 2
or 3 bakeries in the town.
We had a lovely overnight stay, excellent for the motorway south through Spain.
- Superb location, spotlessly clean and beautiful decor
Top Hotels In Venturada Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Venturada Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Venturada Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Venturada Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!