10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vendémian Languedoc-roussillon:
Located in Saint André de Sangonis, M Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi, 2 swimming pools and a fitness room. The restaurant proposes Mediterranean specialties made with fresh products.Equipped with an LCD TV, the rooms all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, a coffee machine and a dining area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room and a bar is also available on site. You are invited to play billiard, baby foot and table tennis in the game room.Saint Guilhem le Désert and the Hérault Gorges are 4.3 mi away, while the Salagou Lake is a 20-minute drive away. With free secure parking, the property is accessible via the A75 motorway.
Although the hotel needs some renovation here & there, you feel welcomed the moment you enter the lobby.
The rooms are spatious and clean, there is air conditioning.
The perfect place to relax after a day behind the wheel.
Great pool area
They love dogs! ?
Overall clean, needs some refurbishment.
Staff spoke little English but were nice.
- Simple to find,good location and excellent value for money.
- The breafast room is very noisy and it is not possible to take breafast outside on a table.
- Good flexible staff. Hadn’t noticed check in closed around 10 – 10.30pm. Late Eurotunnel meant we arrived around midnight. After a couple of calls we got lucky and someone let us in but don’t bank on it. Staff very helpful.
- Although the hotel needs some renovation here & there, you feel welcomed the moment you enter the lobby.
Brit Hôtel Clermont-lʼHérault
This hotel is located 1,950 feet from the A75 Motorway access and offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access, free newspapers and free on-site private parking. Clermont-L’Hérault is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at Brit Hôtel Clermont-l’Hérault is provided with a work desk, an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower. The reception is open 7/7 and an automatic check-in is available if you arrive outside the hotel’s opening hours.A buffet breakfast with French specialties is served every morning at the bar. You can find a restaurant right next to the hotel.The Château des Guilhem is a 10-minute drive away and the Salagou Lake is 7.5 mi away. Montpellier Train Station is a 35-minute drive away.
- The support from the Hotel (Sophie) in getting me the information I needed for late arrive. Really good. Thank you
- Part of a hotel chain, this one is in their ‘essential’ segment and is stripped down to the absolute bare essentials. The room was sparsely furnished but it has to be said that the bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The shower was good too, but there was nowhere to stash anything and you wouldn’t want to stay here for very long. At €6.50, breakfast was good value, being self-service and plentiful, with a wide range of conserves and other spreads to go with the baguette and croissants as well as a choice of yogurts.
- Excellent stay, good free secure parking, great staff
- Convenient location near highway but out of town and quiet. Neighbouring restaurant good for evening meal. Room extremely quiet and wonderfully dark at night for sleeping. Nice to have coffee machine in foyer.
- Self check-in was straightforward and easy to follow. Room was clean. Pet friendly. When staff were present they were very friendly and genuine. Restaurant next door and supermarket nearby. Good proximity to AutoRoute.
Hôtel Le Terminus
Le Terminus is located in the center of Clermont-l’Hérault, just 1.9 mi from Salagou lake. It offers an on-site restaurant.The rooms at Le Terminus are simply decorated and feature an LCD TV with a DVD player. Each one is also complete with a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the main dining room. For other meals, the restaurant serves a range of traditional cuisine and family-style dishes.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and newspapers are available at reception. Other local attractions include the Hérault Gorges and the Cirque de Moureze, both less than 6.8 mi away.
- The location of the property was good, and the staff friendly. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was large.
- i will be back. Beautiful country hotel with fantastic staff and a ideallic village
- Good position in the middle of town, with nearby free parking. Quiet room and a comfortable bed.
The hotel was in a great location and the food was great and
everyone was very friendly and very helpful with our very limited french
- Breakfast was the usual continental style. Staff were friendly but not over-bearing. The room was clean and large with a lovely view over the main boulevard. Food was good but a very limited cold platter range. Superb range of beers & ales.
A La Voile Blanche
Ideally located on Bouzigues harbor, A La Voile Blanche offers a restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine and views over the Étang de Thau and Mont Saint Clair. It features elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and lake views.Featuring individual decoration in warm, earthy colors, all the air-conditioned rooms at the A La Voile Blanche have a flat-screen satellite TV. Each includes safety deposit box.Guests have the choice of breakfast served at the dining area. Drinks and coffee are provided at the on-site bar.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer information on Sete 9.3 mi away. Montpelier is 17 mi away and Montpelier Airport is within 22 mi.
- location is right on the water with every room having a great view
- I liked everything about it. Quite village, view on the port from the room and the restaurant. Our room has not been refurbished yet but the ones that have are done very nicely. Bathroom redone and very nice. Big breakfast and good restaurant.
The small town was beautiful
The hotel was good
The view was excellent
- a great location on the waterfront in Bouzique. Although a small hotel, the restaurant is fabulous in what is clearly the Oyster and seafood capital of the area.
- Exceptional breakfast, stunning location with a view on the étang de Thau; friendly and welcoming staff; excellent restaurant
Résidence Odalys Terra Gaia
One of our top picks in Sète.Located in Sète, just 1,300 feet from the beach, Résidence Odalys Terra Gaia offers self-catering accommodations. This property features a shared outdoor pool, a garden and a children’s playground. Guests can work-out in the fitness center or relax in the hammam. A free parking space is available on site.All apartments include a wardrobe and a TV. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom comes with either a bath or shower.For guests who wish to explore the local area, the International Museum of Modest Arts can be found 1.9 mi from Résidence Odalys Terra Gaia.Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is located 27 mi from the property.
- The best apartment-hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Lovely staff. Great location. Beautiful, clean pool. Huge rooms with fully equipped kitchenette.
The apartment was very clean and spacious. Kitchen had everything you needed.
Bakery just outside apartments was ideal for morning croissants or french bread.
It had a lovely walk to the beach front where restaurants and bars where just right for chilling and taking in the views.
Staff where very helpful and went out of their way to help.
- It was fine to have 2 bedrooms but no washing machine.
- The staff were very welcoming & helpful. The air con was excellent. WiFi free & reasonable access. Comfortable bed. Well equipped kitchenette. Overall a very relaxing place. Only 5 minutes walk from beautiful beaches. & the lake behind the apartments gave us lovely breezes in the hi temperatures.
- Staff were excellent and very helpful. Close to beach. Clean and had a pool.
Hotel Les Rocailles
One of our top picks in Montagnac.Set amid vineyards in a peaceful environment, Hotel Les Rocailles features a swimming pool and offers rooms with satellite TV.Offering rooms for 1 to 3 people, Hotel Les Rocailles welcomes you in a friendly setting. The restaurant serves local specialties and the terrace is the ideal place for a relaxing moment.With a convenient location, Hotel Les Rocailles offers easy access to Sète, Béziers, Montpellier and the Mediterranean coast.The surroundings offer many cultural visit and leisure activitiy opportunities. Children will love the Dinosaurs museum-park.
- Charming and quiet small family run hotel close to the coast and great resorts and restaurants and vineyards. Great value on half board basis and super pool and loungers. Easy access to Beziers, Pezanas and Montpellier. Stayed twice and will return.
Room and Bed very clean. Bathroom a bit small but recently renovated and very clean
Location good as you can decide to take the A9 or A75 towards the North of Europe coming from Spain.
Dinner very good. Limited options but BIO food.
Breakfast good as well.
Staff (owners) very friendly.
Parking space more than enough and free of charge.
Very healthy surrounder and very quite for sleeping.
AIRCO good and beds are good as well.
Overall I can recommend. (NOTE: I selected this hotel for the second time now coming from south of Spain travelling to Holland.
- The staff working here should not work in hospitality. Their manner is appalling. I’ve never in all my years travelling experienced people so rude. I left my jewellery bag accidentally behind me- we had travelled over 20 hours to get there for a wedding. With jetlag we slept in, exactly at 11am they knocked on our door and continued to do so every few minutes until we left 20 minutes later. They charged 22.50 for 3 breakfasts but only one person took a small basket of croissants. When I realised after that I had left my jewellery behind I called back. The lady on duty said she would look, she came back and told me it was probably gone with the rubbish. I’m 100% sure it was left there and the dishonesty is astounding. I would never stay there again and advice people to be extremely cautious in doing so. This is the first time I’ve ever had to leave a negative review in all my time using booking.com. Utterly appalling people.
- Very friendly owners. Good breakfast. Swimmingpool.
L’accueil des propriétaires. La propreté des lieux. La piscine, le parking privé et sécurisé.
Le petit-déjeuner, rapport qualité-prix.
B&B Hôtel Montpellier (2)
Located in Saint-Jean-de-Védas, B&B Hôtel Montpellier (2) is 9.3 mi from Montpellier city center. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom. The units at B&B Hôtel Montpellier (2) have air conditioning and a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 6.2 mi from B&B Hôtel Montpellier (2).
Location was good as we were looking for somewhere close to the motorway.
Check in was easy using the automated machine, however it did mean that if you need anything then you’d have to go to the other hotel to ask – for example extra pillows etc.
There was a choice of restaurants around, and a supermarket.
There is a microwave at reception which we didn’t use but you could buy something to cook in it and take it back to your room.
It was in a quiet area and there was free parking.
- An easy and reasonable stop for having a good rest along the long trip, and pet friendly.
- Nice breakfast with eggs and bacon.. good bed, good bathroom.. excellent
- Ontbijt was goed, kamer ook prima voor een nachtje
- Situé dans une zone commerciale avec des restaurants autour. Calme, propre. Etroit mais bien agencé. Très bien dormi. Parfait pour se reposer sur la route des vacances.
- Location was good as we were looking for somewhere close to the motorway.
Vacancéole – Le Terral – Montpellier Sud
One of our top picks in Saint-Jean-de-Védas.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, Vacancéole – Le Terral offers self-catering accommodations. This property also offers access to the Turkish bath and the sauna for an additional charge.All studios and apartments offer a seating area and a complete bathroom with shower and toilet. The property offers a laundry service and free WiFi throughout.Each accommodations has a fully equipped kitchenette with oven, stove and microwave. Grocery deliveries can be arranged upon request and restaurants and shops can be found within walking distance.The property is 5 mi from Montpellier city center, 5.6 mi from the beach and 11 mi from Zénith Sud. Free parking is possible on site.
- Good value! Nice swimming pool area, clean place, laundry spot.
Having the Fridge. Shower was good. Heated Towel rail. Bed was comfortable.
The Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Receptionist had a lovely smile. If it wasn’t raining, pool looked like it would be lovely.
- Not much really. I wouldn´t recomend the place and I will never book again.
- It’s OK for a base while exploring the city. There is a pool though I never used it.
Quick Palace St Jean De Vedas – A709
This air-conditioned hotel is located on the outskirts of Montpellier, just a 2-minute drive from Exit 32 Saint-Jean-de-Védas A9 Highway and a 20-minute tram ride from the city center. It offers soundproofed rooms with satellite TV’s and Canal + channels. Free private parking is provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Quick Palace. There are also on site vending machines providing snacks and drinks 24/7. The closest restaurant is just a one-minute walk away.Hotel Quick Palace offers free Wi-Fi access in the entire building and free private parking. It is 5 mi from Montpellier, 0.9 mi from Saint-Jean-de-Védas city center and 6.8 mi from Palavas-Les-Flots and its beaches.
- It’s good location, good service, nice light breakfast
- the location was perfect for the travelers, near to the highway, safe parking
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, great value for money for a stop off on long trip.
- Proximity to tram line into Monpellier and supermarket and restaurants close by.
- Staff is great, smiling, very helpful. I give them the “stars” I cannot give to the hotel itself.
Hotel Restaurant Le Vieux Moulin
Located in an attractive natural environment, 10 minutes from Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Hotel Le Vieux Moulin offers a warm and friendly welcome and free Wi-Fi in a renovated, traditional house.Hotel Le Vieux Moulin features 12 comfortable and air conditioned rooms. Each room offers direct access to a terrace. They boast modern facilities including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving dinner to hotel guests only. Savor delicious seasonal dishes on the terrace by the swimming pool.The hotel’s surroundings offer many recreation and sports activities. During your stay, explore the famous Gorges de l’Hérault and enjoy the region’s beautiful countryside. The beach is just 30 minutes away.
- Wonderful, helpful staff. Honestly, just chose this property due to its location northwest of Montpellier and proximity to highway. It met our expectations with a clean, comfortable room; good parking; and close to the highway location. Very enjoyable breakfast on the patio overlooking the pool.
- The pool. The tranquil environment. The food. The very friendly staff.
- Leuke locatie, eens iets anders dan een klassiek hotel. Gezellige kamer met terrasje. Zeer vriendelijke uitbaters en personeel. Niets is hun teveel. Veel interessante bezienswaardigheden in de buurt.
- Accueil agréable service bien chambre confortable et très ptopte
Excellent accueil, propriétaire très professionnel
Cadre reposant et propreté impeccable
Très bon rapport qualité- prix
Je n hésiterai pas à y revenir
Top Hotels In Vendémian Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vendémian Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!