10 Best Hotels To Stay In Velliza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Velliza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Velliza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Velliza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Velliza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Velliza Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Colina offers accommodations in Geria, just 10 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 27 miles from La Colina, and Tordesillas is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from La Colina.
As a regular visitor to the property I am always satisfied with my time spent there.
The staff are always pleasant, and the food is good.
- I use this hotel at least twice a year and I am especially able to commend the staff, who are friendly and obviously enjoy their work, and the bar food which is particularly good value for money. Indeed, the bar-restaurant, rather than the actual restaurant, appears to be the hub of the hotel and of the locality.
- Ideal for one night stopover . Parking in front of hotel excellent , secure and free . Quiet, even though a short distance from motorway , Restaurant and a snack bar excellent from a burger to steak dinner , bar snacks , reasonable price , good value . Small shop next to bar.
- Easy to get to, shame they didn’t cook fresh eggs and bacon especially as a lot of english use this place
- Comfortable stop on the motorway. However what was exceptional was the food and excellent wine. Quite unexpected!
- As a regular visitor to the property I am always satisfied with my time spent there.
Hotel Resort El Montico
Located in Tordesillas, 15 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Resort El Montico features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 23 miles from Hotel Resort El Montico, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 14 miles away.
A comfortable smart hotel located just off the motorway. Very good for an overnight stay, it was a cold evening when we arrived but the central heating was on and there is a huge roaring log fire in the cafeteria. We ate dinner in the cafeteria as the restaurant was closed (this was Sunday) but the food was very good, we could recommend the Iberian platter.
Breakfast was tasty and included scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Very comfortable rooms, well fitted. Grounds looked nice but weather not conducive to more exploring.
- I stayed one night in this hotel. It was a stop over as i drove to Lisbon. The location near to the A62 was perfect for my requirements. It is a modern looking hotel that looks like it has many facilities but I was not there long enough to see them all. I did try the restaurant and the food I had was very good. The room was spacious as was the bathroom. Both immaculately clean and new looking.
People are very kind, make you feel at home, specially Vanessa.
Hotel has very good facilities for children, food is good and rooms are clean and convenient.
- Definitely a resort type feel. Breakfast and dinner were good.
- A comfortable smart hotel located just off the motorway. Very good for an overnight stay, it was a cold evening when we arrived but the central heating was on and there is a huge roaring log fire in the cafeteria. We ate dinner in the cafeteria as the restaurant was closed (this was Sunday) but the food was very good, we could recommend the Iberian platter.
Located in Simancas, 9 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Simancas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 28 miles from Hotel Simancas, and Tordesillas is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Simancas.
- Easy to find on the main highway. Restaurant right in the hotel.
- The lady on reception was so welcoming and friendly. We couldn’t find the place and phoned up. We had a strange conversation in ‘Spanglish’ and managed to find it. The receptionist was lovely. Hotel was ideal for us on our way to the Algarve,
- atmosphere, staff, good food, value for money and comfortable rooms
- The bar and the restaurant were friendly and the food and drink were great value for money. We were made to feel very welcome.
- This is a great stop-over spot right on the freeway and with a fuel station attached, and a very short drive into Simancas. The room was large and spotlessly clean with good lighting (not always the case), the bed comfortable and the bathroom very roomy with a great step-in shower with a fixed shower rose and plenty of hot water. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the attached bar/cafe was lively and convenient. The price makes it a bargain.
Hotel Torre de Sila
One of our top picks in Tordesillas – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Torre de Sila offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 18 miles from Hotel Torre de Sila, and Toro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Location excellent. Good breakfast.always a parking space.
- Staff so helpful, breakfast selection excellent, good sleep due to quiet situation.
- ideally located, comfortable ample sized room and generous breakfast included.
- The hotel was extremely easy to find – coming into into Tordesillas from the north it’s almost the first thing you see. There was easy, free street parking just behind the hotel. The hotel itself is modern and attractively decorated, with a nice lobby-bar, and our room was light and spacious. The staff were welcoming and helpful. All the town’s sights were within easy walking distance.
- This is a very convenmient location just 2 minutes from motorway and the hotel is in near center od town with all facilities shops and restaurants and places of interest within short walk.
Hotel Pago del Olivo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Pago del Olivo offers accommodations in Simancas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 7 miles from Hotel Pago del Olivo, and Toro is 29 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- As always very welcoming and friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The beds are comfortable.
- Convenient for motorway, staff were helpful & friendly. Hotel was very clean.
- Great location to break the journey between Santander and Portugal. Staff were very helpful and arranged some food for us late in the evening.
- Incredible location, gorgeous view of the Simancas Castle and very easy in/off access to the highway. The bathroom was spacious and well designed.
- very clean and comfortable with an excellent breakfast
Hotel Los Toreros
Located in Tordesillas, 17 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Los Toreros features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 21 miles from Hotel Los Toreros, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Double windows everywhere so good sound-proofing and well insulated in winter. New lounge /bar , very comfortable and nice atmosphere. Great value for money. Easy parking just outside
- Free car park a nice touch Staff very friendly Restaurant was good value and the wardrobe was an unusual feature!
- WiFi excellent 15mbs. Room stank of Cigerettes. Bar food was very good and reasonable. Didn’t stop for breakfast.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We booked dinner bed and breakfast. The dinner was excellent the breakfast was not. But would definitely stay again and go down for breakfast earlier
- The reception staff very abrupt, one of the bar staff a man very unhelpful, refused to get food from the hotel when asked by my wife to where we were seated but then he served other people seated near us. One lady at the Bar was very helpful to us. There were many delicatessen and a mini market in front, There are couple of parking at the rear of the hotel. Rooms were clean, sheets were clean and shower was OK. Take the rooms with odd number which is to the rear of the property.
- We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Hotel Alda Tordesillas
Hotel Alda Tordesillas is located in Tordesillas, just 18 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Toro is 20 miles from Hotel Alda Tordesillas, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- For a two star hotel el Tratado compared favourably with the three star hotel we could not get in. As a second best it surpasse our expectation. Though the decor was dated and dark, what was important was that it was conveniently located, quiet, clean; had good air con (if fact it was too warm); and bed was comfortable. There could have been blanket as only one sheet was provided, but there was a duvet cover in the wardrobe. Breakfast was good value at 3.50€. Staff pleasant for busy Spanish people!
- It was easy to find. Staff very helpful. Bar prices very good as were quality and price of tapas.
La atención del personal fue excelente. Avisamos de que llegabamos tarde y como la recepción cierra por la noche, nos esperaron para poder darnos las llaves
La medida de la habitación premiun está muy bien, es muy amplia
Hay zonas de aparcamiento muy próximas al hotel
La taille du lit
Gentillesse et professionnalisme du personnel
- La amplitud habitacion cama enorme y excelente limpieza y el wifi funcionaba estupendamente. La relacion calidad precio excelente
Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 18 miles from Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II, and Toro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- La limpieza de la habitación era muy buena, y la calefacción era de suelo radial y daba mucha calidez a la habitación. En general, fue una estancia corta pero agradable.
El desayuno estaba muy bueno .
Y los empleados son súper simpáticos
- Cama cómoda…habitación limpia…habitación calentita. Todo genial
- Personal muy atento y amable, servicial y muy dispuesto a hacer lo posible para que la estancia esté a gusto del cliente.
- Toda una sorpresa poder disfrutar del jacuzzi que inesperadamente nos encontramos en el baño.
Parador de Tordesillas
Sheltered in its own pine forest with swimming pool, this fine hotel is a converted mansion with a peaceful location beside Tordesillas. Enjoy typical Castilian style and a restaurant with excellent regional cuisine.Find true relaxation when staying in the Parador de Tordesillas. Not only is the location very tranquil, but you can unwind in the heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths. Alternatively, workout in the hotel’s gym. Children have access to a play area.Explore the Parador de Tordesillas’ well-kept grounds with large pine trees and pretty plants. You can enjoy your meal overlooking the grounds from the pleasant outdoor terrace of the Parador de Tordesillas.Interiors are beautifully maintained to match the property’s original architecture and history. Ceilings and doors are made of robust, polished wood and rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture.
Spacious bedrooms have private bathrooms and views of the grounds.
- We had paid for a room with breakfast, but had to leave before the dining room opened the following morning. The staff very graciously prepared plates with fruit, sandwich meats and pastries and served it to us in the café-bar next to reception an hour before the dining room opened. This was exceptional service!
- I asked for a quiet room, and it was lovely. No noise at all, apart from morning birdsong. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was great. I booked dinner, B&B online and probably didn’t need to book a 3 course meal, one course would’ve been fine. Breakfast was varied and gluten free bread provided.
- Nice Parador located just off the motorway. Convenient for a stopover on way to/from Portugal/Santander ferry port.
- As usual for a Parador, a lovely building with verycomfortable bedroom. Great food and restaurant service although the restaurant itself is a little soulless.
- Great value,quality and location for the trip from Santander to the Algarve. Restaurant excellent and serves till 23.00
Jardin de la Abadia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Jardin de la Abadia offers accommodations in Arroyo de la Encomienda, just 5 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Palencia is 31 miles from Jardin de la Abadia, and Tordesillas is 13 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Useful location if travelling to and from ferry ports.
Very quiet so good after a busy day driving.
Food choices good and staff quiet and helpful.
Whole place is very well looked after.
Staff and locals happy to engage with clients.
Some very good beer and wine is available with a large choice.
- Friendly staff who did their best to make you feel welcome. Breakfast was very good and great value for money. Speaking some Spanish helped with communication, this added to the experience and was fun trying out our language skill.
- Friendly, helpful staff & good food. Excellent location & easy parking. Lovely ambience in keeping with historical roots.
- The staff were excellent.we had car trouble when we were leaving the property and despite the laguage barrier we were directed to help and were soon on our way ..awesome
- Really convenient for the motorway. The restaurant was closed on Sunday evening but the staff prepared a salad for us. Found that we could have ordered a takeaway pizza as well.
- Useful location if travelling to and from ferry ports.
Top Hotels In Velliza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Velliza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!