10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vegacerneja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vegacerneja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vegacerneja Castile And Leon:
Hotel Presa is located in Riaño, on the edge of the Riaño Reservoir, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas.The comfortable rooms at the Presa feature traditional décor and central heating. They come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Presa Hotel’s rustic restaurant serves traditional food from Castilla y León as well as seafood from Cantabria. There is also a wood-paneled bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The area surrounding the Presa is popular for hiking and hunting. You can also practice water sports on Riaño Reservoir.
- Staff very friendly and helpful despite not speaking much English -we really must learn more Spanish!
- Lovely cozy room .ideal after a day exploring the beautiful picos
- Staff were brilliant and our room had nice views of the lake/reservoir.
- Amazing location and private parking for motorbikes. Brilliant indeed! Food also fantastic. If you tour across the north definitely recommend this place. Small supermarket across the road if you want to get some cheaper breakie 👍 Or top up with water for the ride out again.
- hotel is in a great location and and well worth a visit
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- What can you ask more in the middle of the winter in a place in the middle of nowwhere,but that was the reason
- Relaxed rural location with easy access to surrounding countryside. Cafe and Restaurant on site. Room very good value for money.
- Lovely location in a really quiet village. Ideal for exploring the wonderful countryside. Staff really pleasant and helpful. Room very comfortable, and a lovely restaurant with superb locally sourced food – excellent wild boar stew and a brilliant veal chop.
- Very rustic, right in middle of the best roads to ride, very quiet
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
La Casa Vieja en Valdeón
Located in Soto de Valdeón, 5.6 miles from Ruta del Cares, La Casa Vieja en Valdeón provides a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The accommodation offers room service, and organising tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a TV. All guest rooms include a desk.Llanes is 65.2 miles from La Casa Vieja en Valdeón, while Potes is 36.7 miles from the property.
- The radiators being turned on at night and the friendly staff
Nice building in a very quiet mountain village.
The manager is very supportive. Dinner and breakfast are very nice and fairly priced.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff – lovely walk down a lane to a bar
- A very friendly welcome, and great willingness to make our stay a good one. An excellent breakfast.
- The staff were exceptionally nice and friendly. They went out of their way to help us, make us comfortable, get to know us and feed us delicious food. The meals were all very tasty, plentiful, local and served by a passionate cook. We felt like family by the time we left. Located in a cute traditional village.
Hotel Rural Picos de Europa
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Rural Picos de Europa offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Picos de Europa, and Potes is 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely bathroom with free shower gel and shampoos, etc. Beautiful location. Highly recommended.
- The cottage was very clean. The bed was very comfortable too. There was more than enough water pressure in the shower. The kitchen had everything to cook simple meals. The hotel is less than 20 minutes from Ruta del Cares by car.
- 7 minute walk to the village with some restaurants. very friendly and helpful people in the Hotel. Even a swimming pool. A nice relaxing lounge to recover from walks in the Picos. Thoroughly recommended.
- Beautiful views from a beautiful property. Very aesthetically pleasing on all accounts. A quick jaunt into town for lunch and not far from Cain and the start of La Ruta de Cares. And the beds were some of the most comfortable we’ve had so far.
- Location is stunning, without question the best view I’ve ever had from my window. Very friendly staff, comfortable rooms, pleasant gardens, but that view beats all. Highly recommended.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Parador de Fuente Dé offers accommodations in Fuente De, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 10 miles from Parador de Fuente Dé, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Enes the server and bar person was so kind and wonderful to us. The service at this Parador was magnificent in contrast to Santo Domingo dela Calzada where the service was very poor for anyone speaking English.
They gave us a room with a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountain face.
Beautiful furnishings and the art is real – not “hotel art”.
Stunning view of Piccus mountain
Next to cable car
The views and surrounding area.
Evening meal was excellent.
- Free parking, conveniently located close to the bus stop into town, very friendly and helpful. We would have stayed longer if we had time.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuente De, 19 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rebeco features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 10 miles from Hotel Rebeco, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rebeco.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- I did not like. I asked for non smoking. The room was musty and hadneen sprayed with Something tohide the smell of smoke. staff miserable. We spent as little timse there as possible. Grim experience. l
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- Really friendly staff and an exceptional location from which to explore Picos. The cablecar was literally next door. Well priced for the quality of the accommodation, even in the height of summer. Rooms were comfortable and as described.
- Dinner choices were good as was the quality of the food and the location of this hotel is perfect.
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The Puente Vidosa’s restaurant serves typical Asturian cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Snacks can be bought at the vending machines, and reception can prepare packed lunches.The hotel is located 13 miles from Cangas de Onis, and regular buses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way 😎
- fantastic location in the mountains, what a view, canyoning, rapell, trecking and climing, waterfall on the side of the hotel, great…
El paisaje que tienes delante, con una cascada impresionante y las montañas al lado.
El restaurante con su servicio y amabilidad, aunque no pertenece al hotel. NO probamos las actividades de Multiaventura que ofrecen pero siempre había mucha gente y salian contentos.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Maximo offers accommodations in Espinama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Llanes is 20 miles from Posada Maximo, and Potes is 8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff. No English spoken but we got by with google translate! Fast wifi. Great coffee. Location excellent
- Great location not far from the cable car up the Picos. We went half board and it was a good evening meal that included a bottle of wine. Very good value for money.
- A traditional posada, well positioned for some local walks on each hillside and a short drive to Fuentes De. On our first walk we saw 2 deer and a fox and were accompanied most of the way by a cacophony of cow bell sounds – lovely! We ate a super and not expensive lunch at the hotel when we arrived with the best home-made arroz (rice pudding) I have eaten in Spain.
- Very clean room; good location a short drive from Fuente De gondola
Excellent location, very friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Off road parking
Great value for money, so would recommend.
Hotel La Velilla
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Velilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Mata de Monteagudo, just 30 miles from Potes. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Isidro is 23 miles from Hotel La Velilla, and Espinama is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Isoba, 24 miles from Cangas de Onís, La Mina features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. San Isidro is 3.5 miles from La Mina, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 52 miles away.
- Funcionários muito prestáveis, disponíveis e muito simpáticos. Ambiente acolhedor. As refeições muito saborosas e diversificadas. Localização muito próxima das pistas, local muito agradável. Acesso a descontos no aluguer de material arropaje, por estar alojado e opção de menu jantar para quem está alojado muito interessante.
- Hotel perfecto/económico para alojarse 1/2 días para esquiar en las estaciones de San Isidro y Fuentes. Buen Wifi y buena calefacción. Desayuno bueno.
- Funcionários muito simpáticos. Chegámos de noite e no dia de fecho do restaurante, mas mesmo assim cozinharam para nós. Localização boa, muito perto das pistas e com bastante estacionamento.
- Lo mejor ha sido el trato recibido por el personal que nos atendió.
- O jorge foi impecável, ajudou en tudo o que precisei
Top Hotels In Vegacerneja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!