10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vega De Tirados Castile And Leon:
Balneario de Ledesma
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Balneario de Ledesma offers accommodations in Vega de Tirados, just 14 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- El entorno es precioso. La zona de aguas y de balneario es bastante correcta.
- A limpeza. Espaço sempre limpo e sossegado. Bom pequeno almoço.
- As camas são muito pequenas, os quartos aquecidos demais e o pequeno almoço nada de especial, direi até que,medíocre
- El paisaje es muy bonito y el sonido del río ,la atención prestada es buena.La Comida es la justa para las personas que buscan en el balneario la salud. Muy bien equipado y limpios los apartamentos.
- El entorno es muy bonito, pero habría que destacar el trato que hemos recibido por parte de todo el personal del balneario: camareras de habitaciones, recepcionistas, balneario y por supuesto en el comedor, en el que todo estaba riquísimo. Hay que destacar la limpieza en todo el recinto y las habitaciones.
Hotel Rural El Rocal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural El Rocal offers accommodations in Ledesma, just 20 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
– The rural look of the hotel.
– Nice window view to the castle
- Excellent option, very clean and comfortable rooms, very good wifi signal, staff extremely helpful and friendly, free parking next to the entrance
- We only stayed a weekend but the staff made us feel like at home
- Las camas son buenas y está bien situado. La camarera, muy amable y servicial, es la chica para todo. El desayuno muy correcto, aunque solo nos ofrecieron huevos y bacon cuando ya casi habíamos terminado de desayunar.
- Las habitaciones, el desayuno, la comida del restaurante, todo muy bien.
- – The rural look of the hotel.
Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum offers accommodations in Villamayor. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Salamanca is 2.8 miles from Hotel Dona Brigida, and Ledesma is 17 miles away.
The breakfast was good and included champagne.
The bed was huge and comfy. Bathroom with tub was good.
The spa area has 3 very nice swimming pools with whirlpool and fountains things (don’t know the names). But a big low on the other hand, which is written above.
The staff was friendly.
- Location great just off motorway , hotel and room very good , restaurant excellent value , overall very good hotel with very friendly
- Spacious room, parking lot in the hotel. Indoor pools and facilities are great though you have to pay to use them.
- Excellent hotel not far from motorway. It’s an ideal stopover from SW France to Portugal. We had dinner, followed by a great night’s sleep then breakfast the next morning. We have stayed at this hotel before & will do so again.
Loved the opulent decor of the place; the entrance hall and the dining room are spectacular.
Built on top of a rock, even the first floor is already min. four storeys up, which makes for great views, especially since we were on the ‘second’ floor.
The rooms were huge and elegant, and the wifi worked perfectly.
The breakfast buffet has everything from croquettes to scrambled egg to veg to cakes. Great selection.
The area is quiet, and while we didn’t explore it, there seems to be a bus connection into Salamanca just outside the grounds.
- The breakfast was good and included champagne.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Valverdón, just 7 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Ledesma is 13 miles from Hacienda Zorita Wine , and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful big room, best „Tasting menu „ with different wines.
Not only a great hotel, but an incredible experience.
- Second stay at Zorita and it keeps scoring high. We can’t have enough of the peaceful stunning views of the river Tormes, the quiet stylish lounge areas perfect for an afternoon reading session, the excellent food… This time I specially liked the new year breakfast brunch.
- Beautiful Wine Farm with an excelent view over the river. Staff was great specially Beatriz from the reception and David from the restaurant that took special care of my pregnant wife. We highly recommend if you want to enjoy nature and relax within Salamanca.
Beautiful hotel location set alongside a river side.
From the welcome at reception, to the gentlemen who did the wine tasting- all excellent; the best wine tasting sessions we’ve been to. He was knowledgable & also funny too! The view from the rooms was beautiful and the staff were extremely attentive. I was cold in the bar in the evening and the barman went to get my a blanket-very good service! Breakfast was fantastic. We enjoyed the spa, although expensive, we did get full use of the facilities to ourselves and the lunch with it was delightful! We would love to return to this retreat! What a little gem!
Gran Hotel Corona Sol
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each spacious room at this modern hotel. Situated next to Santísima Trinidad Hospital, it is a 10-minute walk from Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor Square.The bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Gran Hotel Corona Sol have simple, elegant décor and include heating and a safe. Toiletries and a hairdryer can be found in the private bathroom.You can find a variety of restaurants and typical tapas bars in the surrounding streets.Gran Sol Corona is within a 5-minute walk of Salamanca’s main shopping district. Salamanca University is just under half a mile away, and the lively bars of Van Dyck Street are half a mile away.
- No complaints – very good value for money. However ….. (See below)
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The accomodation was fantastic, large, comfortable and stylish.
The Room was very good and the balcony was an excellent extra!
The bath is great also.
- Decor, furnishings & stylish bathrooms with excellent shower. Excellent restaurant & menu. Exceptional value for money.
- Value for money and comfortable large room. Reception staff were very helpful and it was great to have parking just next door under the Mercadona supermarket. The restaurant in the evening cooked great food at good prices.
Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
Uninviting in foyer/reception area. However rooms extremely spacious and well appointed.
A good 20 minute walk into Salamanca, so on fringe of town, but would suit if touring by car.
The dining option could be improved ie the dessert at dinner – a 5 year old would be embarrassed at serving it!
- Very helpful staff. Good location within walking distance of central Salamanca but easy to get away on our journey north in the morning.
- Great value four star hotel 20 min walk from Salamanca centre where amazing ancient architecture including cathedral awaits. Parking easy free and secure.
- Convenient stopping point from the Bilbao ferry for our first night as we were driving to the Algarve.
- Hotel was very comfortable, with good beds. Close to the centre, where at the weekend there is lots of street entertainment. Lots of bars and restaurants in Salamanca.
- Uninviting in foyer/reception area. However rooms extremely spacious and well appointed.
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Located in Villanueva de Cañedo, 13 miles from Salamanca, Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Zamora is 24 miles from Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor, and Toro is 29 miles from the property.
- Loved the atmosphere and staying in this beautiful castle.
- Fabulous building and interiors. Warm and cosy rooms. Good breakfast offering. Dinner was good, but perhaps not as great as I had hoped. Dog-friendly (lots of them).
- Wonderful location and facilities, helpful, friendly staff
- Great historic building not far from Salamanca town. It is a very unique experience worth staying for a few days. Will return as they make pets most welcome.
Atmosphere of the castle and great furnishings
Staff very friendly
Parador de Salamanca
Located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma, Parador de Salamanca features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The restaurant for dinner and breakfast was excellent, though pricey. The front desk staff was welcoming and helpful.
- very comfortable quiet room overlooking the city. Spacious bathroom. Good breakfast
- The location was excellent. The staff very helpful.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent restaurant
- The position of the hotel in relation to Salamanca. The views from the hotel.
Hotel Puente Romano de Salamanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Puente Romano de Salamanca offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Puente Romano Salamanca, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and comfortable.
Conveniently located. Quiet.
Staff nice and helpful.
- Beautiful hotel, room, dining room on site parking and near cathedral, Roman bridge. Staff was exceptional!!
- Short walk across the famous Roman Bridge to the centre of the old city.
The Wi-Fi as improved greatly since my last visit! The location is great. Not in city center but you can reach it in more ou less 10 minutes. Plenty and free parking for you car and you can refuell it in a nearby gas station. The staff is very helpful and nice. The rooms are spacious and confortable with a little working area. Good quality sleep thanks to a quiet neighbourhood.
Good relation between price and offer.
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.9 miles from Salamanca, Resotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Resotel, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- The hotel was incredible value for money with wonderful staff that couldn’t do enough for you. Details that I haven’t even seen in 4 Star hotels. A nearby ultra- cool Pizzaria solves the dinner problem with discount for guests.
- The staff were amazing especially the manager. Rooms bright airy and comfortable
I believe this is a unique hotel. The design of the rooms is very imaginative and bright. The rooms and the bed are comfortable. We arrived tired driving from Southern Spain in some difficult weather. We were served a simple meal in the buffet by very helpful staff. In the morning we had breakfast which was very good and with variety. Everything from British cereals to continental cold meats. Thee was something for everyone and plenty of it.
I wold certainly use this place again
- Very friendly staff. We were welcomed by a very friendly host with a sense of humor. It was 23:00 by the time we arrived and he asked if we still wanted something to eat. He even walked us to our room. Since we are Dutch, they placed Dutch flag pillows on the bed. We brought our 2 dogs and they placed 2 dog bowls with water and treats for them. Those details are great. Since the hotel is also a gas station, it has a car and Formula 1 theme in the halls and rooms. Very nice!
Immaculate, extremely helpful.
For a 1 night stopover it is perfect.
Much more than you would ever expect for a hotel above a service station.
Try it once and you will be back!
Top Hotels In Vega De Tirados Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vega de Tirados Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!