10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vega Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vega Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vega Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vega Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vega Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vega Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vega Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vega Andalucía:
Located in Peal de Becerro in the region of Andalusia, 6 miles from Cazorla, Hotel Al-Andalus features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Baeza is 20 miles from Hotel Al-Andalus, and Úbeda is 15 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed my one night stay very much (and seeing the town) – would definitely like to go there again
- Esta osoleto frío la calefacción no funciona nonos pudimos duchar hacia frio
- Lo que más me gustó es la ubicación, se encuentra en el mismísimo centro del pueblo, frente al Ayuntamiento y con acceso fácil y a pie a lugares como supermercado, bares, etc….. También me gustó el trato recibido por el personal, además tiene todos los servicios como WIFI, aire, TV, para mi perfecto.
- Personal muy muy amable. Habitación MUY limpias. Muy recomendable. Habitación tranquila. Muy contenta, las fotos representan los que es. Está cuidado y limpio. Es lo que yo buscaba. Y a pesar de llegar tarde, debido a un imprevisto, fueron muy amables. Colchón muy buenos.
- El trato del personal del hotel. El desayuno excelente y muy limpio todo.
Hotel Rural Posada del Cordobés
Hotel Rural Posada del Cordobés is located in Cazorla, 22 miles from Baeza and 18 miles from Úbeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arroyo Frio is 8 miles from Rural Posada del Cordobes, and Torres is 26 miles from the property.
Mooie ruime kamer. Ontbijt teleurstellend, zeer beperkt aanbod.
Hotel erg gehorig. 2e nacht, was er kennelijk een feest O.i.d. Veel mensen met heel veel lawaai. Hield pas op na 1 uur ‘snachts…
- limpieza, poder viajar con mascota, vistas, ubicacion,…
- Zimmer sauber das personal freundlich empfehlenswert die gambas . Superfrisch und preiswert
- Hotel muy tranquilo entre olivares,a la orilla de la carretera..El personal agradable y atento. La habitacion muy espaciosa. El baño nuevo. Todo muy limpio. Relacion calidad /precio excelente. Preparado para personas de movilidad reducida.
- La comida riquísima y su ubicación estratégica para visitar todos los sitios de interés
- Mooie ruime kamer. Ontbijt teleurstellend, zeer beperkt aanbod.
Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla is located in Cazorla, just 26 miles from Baeza. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Úbeda is 21 miles from Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla, and Arroyo Frio is 5 miles away.
- Good position in plaza, car park underground close by and reduced rate for guests at hotel..located as you come in from national park down road to right before plaza roundabout then located on the left.
- The staff were all extremely helpful, friendly and professional and generated a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The hotel was comfortable, including the beds. One of our friends is not able to walk much uphill so the location was ideal.
- Comfortable room in a central location. Welcoming staff.
- Location is excellent, lovely terrace overlooking square, friendly staff.
- The room was large and comfortable, the terrace was huge. All the staff especially the receptionist Isabel and the waitress Sandra were very helpful. The position was the best thing and I am already planning our next trip. We had a menu del dia as well as several tapas over two nights and the food was excellent
One of our best sellers in Cazorla! Hotel Guadalquivir is located in the center of Cazorla, just outside Andalusia’s Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve. Each air conditioned room features a TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The family-run Guadalquivir Hotel serves a varied daily breakfast, using local produce. Cazorla has various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, serving the traditional cuisine of the Jaen region.The staff at the Guadalquivir are happy to prepare picnics or organize 4-wheel drive tours of the nature reserve. The hotel’s tour desk offers further information about the region. The UNESCO World Heritage City of Úbeda is 27 miles away and Jaen is within a 1.5 hr drive.
- Family run hotel, well located, spacious, cute breakfast and helpful staff, flexible with changing booking down to two nights, room has everything you need
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were excellent, very clean and comfortable. A good breakfast.
- Friendly, homely, clean, spacious, great location hotel. Felt like home
- I already knew I needed to park in the town parking garage which was a short walk away as the hotel is situated on a very narrow lane. The hotel is a lovely family run hotel with lots of personal attention given as to where to hike, restaurants and local attractions. The breakfast included a ham and cheese plate, juice, coffee, toast, fruit and assorted pastry. The rooms are simple yet very clean and comfortable. Underfloor heating was a plus. Excellent location in the center of town. Highly recommend.
- Location in the town center is great. Very friendly staff ready to help and able to give suggestions on seeing sites and where to eat. A value with a smile.
Hotel Puerta de Cazorla
Located in Cazorla, 26 miles from Baeza, Hotel Puerta de Cazorla features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Úbeda is 21 miles from Hotel Puerta de Cazorla, and Arroyo Frio is 5 miles away.
- Easy to find hotel and park the car. Wonderful countryside loved the old part of the village, A walkers paradise but for myself who has a fair degree of disability and unable to walk it was still an excellent holiday.
- All the staff were friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to stay there
- Personal attention by all staff: and the proximity of Spain’s largest nature reserve.
- Loved the area, friendly people but the weather was cold, but still thoroughly enjoyed.
- Helpful staff and friendly bar/cafeteria made for an enjoyable stay. The hotel is clean and despite being on the main road it is quiet. The food in the restaurant was good and value for money…so much so that we did not try any other place in Cazorla.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Limas offers accommodations in Cazorla, just 26 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Úbeda is 21 miles from Hotel Limas, and Arroyo Frio is 5 miles from the property.
Friendly staff and very good value meal.
Room a bit dated and only a small electric heater.
- Comfortable, clean, good wifi, nice breakfasts and staff – enjoyed my time there
- Ubicación perfecta y tranquila. Aparcamiento a la entrada del Hotel. Personal muy agradables y simpáticos. El potente secador del baño… (despertaba a los vecinos :P)
- La amabilidad del personal. La facilidad de aparcamiento próximo
- La habitación tal y como en las fotos,personal agradable
- Friendly staff and very good value meal.
One of our best sellers in Cazorla! Tharsis Hotel is a charming, new hotel, located just yards from central Cazorla. The hotel’s décor is tasteful and you will enjoy an unforgettable stay. The staff is happy to recommend visits, 4×4, hiking or horseback riding routes. From the hotel, you can easily access the best places in Cazorla and its mountain range.
- Hotel Tharsis was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the fact that breakfast was included was an unexpected bonus.
- Excellent secure parking in the busey town, Staff very friendly, lovely Breakfast.
- Plenty of restaurants and bars in the lovely town centre a short walk away.
The room was very clean . Shower was especially good with many shower heads .
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped book a nature tour even though it was off season.
- Good Parking for motorbikes. Friendly, good location in town.
Hotel Balcón de Cazorla
Located in Cazorla, 26 miles from Baeza, Hotel Balcón de Cazorla features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Úbeda is 21 miles from Hotel Balcón de Cazorla, and Arroyo Frio is 5 miles from the property.
- This is a well run hostal in the upper town. Everything is right (including the breakfast) but the rooms are a bit bland. But reasonable value for money.
- Everything was great the staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful
- Buena ubicación para llegar a lugares de interés. Aparcamiento fácil y cerca del hotel. Habitación con buenas vistas y amplia (con pequeña nevera incluida). Personal amable y preocupado. Desayuno variado y rico. ¡Recomendable!
- El personal es muy amable y servicial, todo muy limpio y cómodo. El desayuno es muy completo y rico. Además la habitación tenía balcón con unas bonitas vistas
- El alojamiento esta genial, la recepcionista que nos atendio muy amable y nos explicó lo que ver en Cazorla. El desayuno como solo eramos dos parejas para desayunar no montaron el buffet pero nos prepararon de todo para el desayuno, tostadas de tomate o mermelada, bollería, fruta y embutido. Muy atentos
Featuring free WiFi, Andalucía offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cazorla.Every room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 26 miles from Andalucía, and Úbeda is 21 miles away.
- Gemma the host was fantastic and so friendly. She spoke better English than I spoke Spanish and was willing to help. The room and bed were very comfortable and I felt welcomed home!
- Hosts were very nice and made sure we have everything even though we arrived late in the evening. Room was appropriate and very clean. Beds were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was the usual toast and jam plus juice and a hot drink, all you can expect. Very good for the low price.
- Familiar atmosphere – welcoming, friendly and helpful beyond expectations. The room was warm and clean, the bed excellent, nothing missing at all. Free parking on the street close to the property. Can’t get any better for that price!
The owners were first class people and made all their guests very welcome, they gave good information about the locality.
Everything worked and cleanliness was excellent.
Super value for money.
- The family who run it are lovely. We were given home made cakes at breakfast and a present of homemade soap. We were very glad of the heating in November
Hotel Parque is located within the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Natural Park. It is a charming hotel with free Wi-Fi in all areas, a bar/cafe and beautiful views.Each room at the Hotel Parque comes with full air conditioning and heating, a TV and a bathroom.Public areas at the Hotel Parque offer views over the surroundings. These include a social lounge with a TV and a breakfast room.Guests at the hotel can enjoy guided 4×4 tours around the Parque Natural de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas. This protected area contains rare flora, fauna and animals.
- Todo en general. Tranquilidad y comodidad. Todo muy limpio
- La dueña es muy amable y está dispuesta a ayudar. Es un alojamiento muy sencillo pero limpio y con los servicios básicos. La habitación tenía muy buen tamaño. En una ocasión el servicio de limpieza olvidó reponer el jabón y lo solucionaron rápidamente. Al no estar en la zona centro te permite encontrar aparcamiento más fácilmente.
- estuvimos dos noches en una triple, tenía balconcito y el baño de buen tamaño, impecable en cuanto a limpieza, pero lo mejor del hotel es la señora Felisa, nos hizo sentir como en casa, es maravillosa y ha sido un placer compartir nuestro viaje con ella, volveremos sin duda!
- Cómodo y bien localizado, un baño limpio y con buena presión de ducha.
- Nos trataron con mucha amabilidad y nos hicieron sentir muy cómodos, “como en casa”. Estupenda relación calidad precio. La señora de recepción entrañable.
Top Hotels In Vega Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vega Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vega Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vega Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!