10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vaux-en-bugey Rhône-alps:
Les Chambres De La Renaissance
Located in Sainte-Julie, Les Chambres De La Renaissance offers a garden.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a garden view. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Les Chambres De La Renaissance can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery, 26 miles from Les Chambres De La Renaissance, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The rooms were huge and clean. They were truly unique. We stayed twice and had different rooms. We had two bedroom suites and both worked very well with large shower rooms and double sinks and separate toilets. Towels and sheets were great. Good breakfast with fresh juice, fruit, meats, cheese, breads etc.
- Everything was wonderful! The location was beautiful, the castle was historic and very well restored, the service was gracious and the breakfast was amazing. The rooms were wonderful. Our family of five had two adjoining rooms and we thought this was the best place we stayed in our three weeks in Europe. Perfect!
- We chose this property because of its central and rural location. It was close to cultural sites but hidden away from all of the bustle. A restaurant, Auberge du L’avoir, within walking distance of the chateau was recommended by staff and was excellent. We ate there twice!
- Beautifully renovated interiors, yet historic feel of the building is maintained
- Very quiet, wonderful breakfast and gracious host. Perfect
Offering a garden and free WiFi, Puravida Apparts has accommodations in Lagnieu.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the condo hotel.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 20 miles from PURAVIDA APPARTS.
No reviews yet.
ibis budget Amberieu en Bugey/Chateau Gaillard A42
Located just off the A42 motorway leading to Lyon, ibis budget Château Gaillard offers simple and contemporary rooms with an LCD TV and Wi-Fi access.The rooms are air-conditioned and feature an private bathroom. All of the rooms are serviced by a elevator and some are equipped for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the breakfast room. Additional facilities include drinks and snacks vending machines in the 24-hour reception.Ambérieu-en-Bugey is 3.7 mi away and the Bird Park in Villars-les-Dombes is 17 mi away. The medieval town of Pérouges is 12 mi away. Private parking is free on site and Lyon is 31 mi away.
- Fine hotel for business or short stay. Simple, adequate. Everything works as it should.
- Friendly staff, easy checking in and out, free parking
- Location, close to the highway. Breakfast is simple, but OK when you are on route.
- Very close to the autoroute. Situated in an industrial estate. You need to drive to find a café or restaurant.
Nice location near the motorway, close to a filling station.
Good wifi, large rooms, interesting concept having the shower cabin directly within the room, and not in a separate bathroom. The shower cabin is spacious.
Well furnished breakfast, good coffee, variety in the items.
Probably rather good for a single person.
Located in Ambérieu-en-Bugey, Hotel Ambotel offers accommodations with an on-site restaurant. The property is just 7.5 mi from the medieval village of Pérouges.Rooms include a TV and a desk. The private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower.The property features a terrace and a bar. The onsite restaurant is open every day and a buffet breakfast is served each morning.Hotel Ambotel is located 31 mi from Lyon. Ambérieu Train Sation is 3.1 mi away.
- Agnès, the receptionist, is very friendly and helpful, like the other staff. The hotel was very quiet.
- Very good – very hospitable hosts – would use again
- Excellent restaurant. Nice staff. Very helpfull and caring.
- The staff was friendly, it was globally a good experience for a one night stay.
- Second visit, highly recommend, fantastic value half board, great restaurant and service,
The Bio-Motel is an eco-friendly hotel located in the Parc Industriel de la Plaine de l’Ain in Saint-Vulbas, a 30-minute drive from Lyon City Center. It offers free Wi-Fi access.All room have a modern décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with ecological amenities.The medieval city of Pérouges is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel and La Balme-les-Grottes is 7.5 mi away. Free private parking is provided.
- This modern hotel was conveniently located for our cycle trip along the Rhone River. The staff were extremely helpful, and professional. The room was spacious and very clean. The beds were very comfortable…and the breakfast was sufficient in quality and quantity..
- quite nice and modern rooms. very clean. excellent wifi, parking places close by
- Everything good, not espectacular but good. 92 euros without breakfast.
- This motel was in a great location for exploring the midieval village of Perouges. It was extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of choices.
- Bon établissement pour les professionnel bien situé dans la zone d’activité.
What Else Hotel
Located in Saint-Vulbas, What Else Hotel has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, rooms have a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at What Else Hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are contain a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near What Else Hotel.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 24 miles from the hotel.
- I was most pleasantly surprised by the modern clean and comfortable room. It was exactly as promised and I enjoyed my stay and will use this hotel again on my next visit.
- Great location, close to Parc Open du Cheval, flexible staff, great amenities
- A location in the middle of the countryside, with all comodities you can expect.
La situation proche de toute commodité.
En face du lac et du port d’Evian
Au centre d’interêt de la ville à pied
Personnel accueillant et professionnel
Très belle chambre bien finie, moderne.
Petit-déjeuner agréable et emplacement idéal.
Hôtel La Mère Jacquet
Located in Villieu in a medieval building, Hôtel La Mère Jacquet offers accommodations with an outside pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast, consisting of pastires, breads, cereals, cheese and fruit is served daily. The on-site restaurant serves traditional local cuisine and bars and grocery shops can be found within walking distance.Hôtel La Mère Jacquet is located 2.5 mi from the medieval village of Pérouges. Lyon Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The hostess could not have been nicer. We had an early departure and she left breakfast for us to have early in the morning. The pool was great, and the restaurant was lovely.
- The owners were extremely friendly and very accommodating of our needs. The evening meal was excellent. What a lovely, kind family who made us feel welcome and looked after.
- The receptionist, wife of owner, couldn’t do enough for us! The pool looked inviting but we opted to relax on our balcony on the sunny afternoon. I was happy to soak in the bathtub. Not far from Perouges and easy access to highway to Lyon airport! Our gourmet dinner was just outstanding!
A good hotel in a convenient location for my needs.
A restaurant attached and a good sized car park.
- Staff, hotel had a beautiful garden, all garden rooms have a small terras/balcony to sit outside.
Located on the banks of the Rhone, along the Via Rhona. This hotel offers soundproofed guest rooms with an LCD TV. A continental breakfast is prepared daily and the medieval town of Crémieu is 9.3 mi away.Free Wi-Fi access and a radio are provided in the guest rooms, which are elegantly decorated. Each room has a private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Traditional French meals are served in the restaurant..Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is located 19 mi from the hotel.
- Very nice facilities/rooms (newly refurbished), very friendly and helpful staff – – we arrived on the ‘off’ day when the restaurant was closed. On our request, the owner left a good cold supper plus wine in our minibar at a good price. Also, excellent breakfast.
- Very helpful staff. Really nice restaurant (note: restaurant may not open every day)
- Room was very nice and clean …… The A/C is a must in August .
- A fine meal in the high-class restaurant. Good bicycle storage in an enormous garage.
- very close to cycling road ‘via rhona’. good breakfast. very easy access to room and garage in absence of stuff. communication by e-mail accurate and fast.
Hôtel du Monolithe
This hotel located in Villebois offers rooms with free Wi-Fi connection and free private parking. Bicycle rental is available. The property is 6.2 mi from La Balme Caves and 16 mi from Pérouges Medieval Town.All the nonsmoking rooms have a flat-screen TV, shower room and toilet. They are simply decorated and it is possible to have connecting room on request.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Guests of Résidence Des Cédres can take a walk in the surrounding garden, then enjoy a meal in the restaurant and finally relax in the bar in the evening.Walibi Theme Park is 22 mi from the hotel. Activities a 5-minute drive away include kayaking and canyoning at Espace Eau Vive, and La Vallée Bleue Leisure Center. The property is 12 mi from Ambérieu-en-Bugey Train Station and 29 mi from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
- Great location next to Rhone River. Lovely fur walking the dog.
Very friendly staff.
Late arrival no problem, keys were in our rooms
Simple but clean hotel
Parking next to the hotel
- Great location with super friendly staff. Went above and beyond with helping to arrange booking at local restaurant La Trapeur which was wonderful.
- Comfortable beds and good breakfast. Good value !
- Nettes Personal und tolles Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Ideal für die Übernachtung an der Via Rhôna. Die Zimmer sind klein, aber funktionell und sauber.
Auberge à la Vieille Cure
Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in Auberge à la Vieille Cure are equipped with an electric tea pot. The hotel provides some units that feature garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Auberge à la Vieille Cure.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Auberge à la Vieille Cure will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arandas, like hiking.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 35 miles from the hotel.
Beautiful location, wonderful hosts & fabulous room.
Enjoyed the meal & wine, highly recommend!
- Excellent, reasonably priced evening meal made from locally sourced ingredients, and good breakfast. Charming hosts and comfortable and well-decorated bedroom in rural village- easy and safe parking and good local walks.
- Great location in middle of small farming village. Charming & v. helpful proprietors. Fresh pressed juice at breakfast. Very dog friendly.
- Fantastisch ontbijt met lokale en verse producten.
Tres bon accueil repas de qualité
- Beautiful location, wonderful hosts & fabulous room.
Top Hotels In Vaux-en-bugey Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vaux-en-Bugey Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!