10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vaux-en-beaujolais Rhône-alps:
Auberge De Clochemerle
Located less than an hour from Lyons, Auberge Clochemerle offers a warm and friendly welcome in a charming village surrounded by vineyards.Auberge de Clochemerle is a charming inn offering ten comfortable rooms. Each room has a unique decoration based on a flower theme. The rooms offer a peaceful setting and feature period furniture.The inn’s restaurant serves original and refined cuisine prepared with fresh and natural produce.Auberge de Clochemerle is the perfect choice for a peaceful and quiet week-end. It also offers function rooms for your professional or private events.
- The restaurant was awesome!!! And although it has a Michelin rating, it did not break the budget. Worth every penny. The staff were responsive, lovely hotel. I cannot think of any faults.
- The Chef’s choice dinner provided was an amazing experience. The food was not only photo worthy-but delicious. Also selected the wine included option. Made for a pricey meal-but worth every penny. Not sure which of the courses was our favorite-but the scallops with Jerusalem artichokes stood out. Absolutely recommend this experience to others!
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff we very professional and extremely polite and helpful.
- We stayed in this hotel as it is in the region where Beaujolais wine is produced. The town was also an inspiration for a humorous novel I read many years ago. The hotel and town are spot on for these reasons. It was the August holidays when we were there so the already very small town’s shops were closed but we were not there for shopping so did not affect our stay. There is a secret hidden gem of a bar in the square which is delightful and a must-go which I guess makes a stay.
- Beautiful village in the heart of Beaujolais vineyards. The food was exquisite and bed very comfortable.
Hôtel le Savigny, Logis
Logis Le Savigny in located in the heart of the Beaujolais vineyards, within the village of Blacé. It offers peaceful accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.The residence is located in a former winery and is composed of several stone buildings. The spacious rooms are traditionally furnished and include private bathrooms with TV.Hotel Le Savigny is 6 miles from the A6/E15 highway and free private parking is available arriving by car. The Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport is 29 miles from the hotel.
- Great location near many vineyards beautiful views of the countryside
- Convenient location heading south and tasteful renovation
- Lovely place on the countryside between Macon and Lyon. Perfect if the weather allows you to take a swim.
- Very quiet location but central to touring the Beaujolais countryside and easy access to larger centers. Breakfast was good with lots of choice, friendly staff. Enjoyed the pool and spa services.
- Unusual layout with a terrace off of the bathroom. Excellent dinner. Great staff. Overall quality in every aspect.
Hôtel des Sables
Hôtel des Sables is located in Saint-Georges-de-Reneins and features a garden and a terrace.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower, rooms at Hôtel des Sables also provide guests with free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a garden view. At the accommodation every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 38 miles from Hôtel des Sables.
The receptionist was very welcoming and also helpful in suggesting somewhere for dinner.
Good on-site parking.
Proximity to Leclerc ; good prices
Especially Fuel . Only one roundabout south on the N6 . Next
Roundabout leads to Autoroute 6
(3rd exit – 1km away for aneasy transition )
Good Boulangerie at 100 + meters
In a small square ; also a decently priced Algerian cafe with very good home-made food . Very nice !
Nice service, quiet, calm, very tasty breakfast !!!
I recommend 🙂
- It’s a small, clean, basic hotel with a super comfy bed! Lovely and warm. It was just a stop over night. Great value for money!
- Als tussenstop was dit een goed hotel. De bedden lagen goed, alles was netjes en de badkamer was erg fijn. Voor zo’n klein prijsje is dat natuurlijk super!
- The receptionist was very welcoming and also helpful in suggesting somewhere for dinner.
Mercure Villefranche en Beaujolais
Mercure Villefranche is 650 feet from the center of Villefrance-sur-Saône and the train station. It offers a lap pool, a terrace with parasols and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotelAll accommodations types at Mercure Villefranche are serviced by a elevator and feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and wooden floors. A private bathroom is provided and interconnecting rooms are available for families and groups of friends.A full buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning and guests can try gastronomic cuisine at Le Belooga, the hotel’s restaurant. Breakfast is free for children aged 3 years old or younger and it can be enjoyed at a reduced rate by children aged between 4 and 12 years old. Cocktails are served at the bar or on the terrace.Located in the Beaujolais region, this property is a 5-minute walk from Noter-Dame des Marais Cathedral. Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Staff was helpful. Sabri helped us find some breakfast food at 5-6 am as we were starving after a late night out.
The rooms beds were unusually good quality for a heavy boy like me.
Breakfast was very good selection and very well presented but needs notifications of what there was in English or any other languages as the staff did not speak any other language, ironic, as out of my four, french is not one!
- Typical hotel on the way to vacation destination. Good value for what you pay.
- The cuisine is exceptional, and so were the croissants; I preferred their small size to the monster ones we had in some of the hotels. They were perfectly baked!
- Thé hôtel was quiet apart from slamming doors. The doors are designed to be slammed.
Best Western Plus Hotel Plaisance
Located in Villefranche-sur-Saône’s city center, Best Western Plus Hotel Plaisance offers an ideal location to explore the Beaujolais region. The property offers an on-site fitness center, open 7 days a week.The air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated and feature free WiFi access, a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. They also have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. The hotel bar lounge presents a contemporary setting and offers a warm atmosphere for a relaxing drink. It features wines, champagne and various drinks.One private parking space is available free of charge and subject to availability. Secured parking is also available for an additional fee upon reservation. Villefranche-sur-Saône Train Station is a 6-minute walk from the property.
- Excellent staff! Great bed! Very clean room! Nice to have English language on TV since our French is limited.th
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially that the spoke English. The room was clean and comfortable. Parking was very secure in an area locked at night. Close distance to restaurants.
Very good breakfast.
- Excellent room, really helpful staff, good location.
Size of room
TV had BBC
- The reception staff on the day of check-in were very friendly and helpful and spoke excellent English!
Charme Hotel en Beaujolais
The Charme Hotel is offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Located in the Beaujolais region, it is next to the A6 motorway and a 30-minute drive from Lyon. Marcel Giroud Stadium and training ground is 1.1 mi from the property.Guests of the Charme Hotel En Beaujolais can enjoy a buffet breakfast and traditional French cuisine at the restaurant. The bar serves a selection of Beaujolais wine, and opens onto a garden terrace.Hotel Charme en Beaujolais provides a 24-hour reception and free private parking is available on site.
- Very close to the highway, free parking, but also very quiet. Sparkly clean, the shower was awesome!
- Parked right outside and literally situated a few hundred metres from the A26. Clean, modern and comfortable.
- As a stop going south it served it purpose. A good night sleep. Dogs are welcome ?
- very c;lose to autoroute and all ground floor so car parked outside. Really good when the car is all stacked out with stuff. Undergoing renovation in the kitchen so didn’t get to eat here but close to good restaurants.
Cleanliness of the room,
quality of bathroom equipment
very close to highway exit
Hotel Le Villon
Hotel Le Villon is located in Villié-Morgon village, in la Saône Valley. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and rooms with attached bathroom with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Le Villon also has a spacious restaurant serving regional specialties, and guests can relax on the outdoor terrace.Guests of Hotel Le Villon can visit the Beaujolais vineyards of the nearby Château de Fontcrenne and a number of other vineyards. Stade Marcel Giroud is 5.3 mi away from this property.
Have stayed here before , in the heart of wine buying country. Rooms all being refurbished but not yet all completed.
Hotel Restaurant extremely good and is one of the reasons for staying there, although breakfast is just adequate. Although not over-staffed they were extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Did not have breakfast. Did have dinner, it was very good and service was outstanding.
- Nice and clean rooms. Still some renovation going on so not everything is finished yet. Meals were good (two menu options and about 5 dishes a la carte). Nice and quiet place to stay overnight.
- The hotel is centrally located and a convenient stop of the wine trail.
- The hotel has obviously invested in re-furbishing the rooms, which were good – new, bed and linen very good, bathroom in new condition. The staff is very attentive and forthcoming; the hotel is located in the heart of the beaujolais wine region – too bad that it was autumn and the vineyards (the hotel is located in the midst of them) were gray and waiting for spring / summer.
- Have stayed here before , in the heart of wine buying country. Rooms all being refurbished but not yet all completed.
Hotel The Originals Villefranche-sur-Saône Nord Belleville (ex Inter-Hotel)
Located in Belleville-sur-Saône, in the Beaujolais area, Hotel The Originals Villefranche-sur-Saône Nord Belleville features air-conditioned rooms with an LCD TV and free WiFi. The A6 motorway exit is0.6 miles away. Marcel Giroud Stadium and training ground is 1.2 mi away.The guest rooms all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.The staff at Hotel The Originals Villefranche-sur-Saône Nord Belleville will be happy to help you organize your stay and speaks English and German as well.
Very nice apartment, well equipped.
It is as nice as on the pictures.
Would recommend without any hesitation.
- The position near the Autoroute was very good. It was easy to find. Bed was ok.
- We have stayed there before and it was just what we required to an in-transit overnight stop. There are no facilities for an evening meal but there is a small but good restaurant just across the quiet road.
- An excellent location for us on a one night stopover. Very clean and comfortable beds. Nice shower. Ideal for our requirements.
- Le petit-déjeuner était très simple et peu varié. Par exemple fruits au sirop et pas de fruits frais; Surtout par rapport au prix de 9.50 €
- Very nice apartment, well equipped.
Hôtel Les Pierres Dorées
Located just 6.2 mi from the Beaujolais vineyards, Hôtel Les Pierres Dorées offers an outdoor swimming pool, spa and outdoor, covered hot tub. Villefranche-sur-Saône is a 20-minute drive away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a balcony, modern design and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and walk-in shower.A breakfast is served every morning and guests can sample traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant. Meals can also be served in the guest rooms.Lyon is a 30-minute drive away and free WiFi access is available in the entire hotel. The A6 motorway is ideally located a 3-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Perfect stop over location for our journey to St Tropez, lovely pool area to relax around after a 9 hr car journey, would have been happy to stay longer if we’d needed to.
- Excellent restaurant. Convenient location off the motorway.
- Very nice staff, friendly and always with a smile. Dinner excellent!
- The swimming pool. The property’s proximity to the Beaujolais wine region.
- The staff were friendly and spoke good English which helped with my limited French. The food was amazing and the pool was fantastic.
initial by balladins Lyon / Villefranche-sur-Saône
Initial by balladins Lyon / Villefranche-sur-Saône is located in Villefranche-sur-Saone, 1.7 mi from the Train Station. It offers a furnished terrace.Each air-conditioned room is in a simple decor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Upper floor rooms are accessed by stairs.The restaurant serves a buffet breakfast daily and traditional French cuisine. Afterwards guests are invited to relax and have a drink in the lounge.WiFi access is available at an extra cost.Closed secure parking is provided at the Initial by balladins Lyon / Villefranche-sur-Saône. It is linked to motorway A6, which gives direct access to Lyon at 17 mi away.
- Fair place to spend a night on a large trip to Germany .
- Quik acces on the road . Large parking lot . Good breakfest
- Location , secure parking and friendly check in staff.
- The croissants were very very flakey the selection was good and the produce on offer was very fresh .
- I like the flexibility of the hotel. We arrived earlier and we were allowed to checked-in before one o’clock in the afternoon. The staff were very accommodating to our needs.
Top Hotels In Vaux-en-beaujolais Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vaux-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!