10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vausseroux Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Au Relais des Lilas
Located a 5-minute drive from the center of Parthenay, Hôtel Au Relais Des Lilas offers a garden with a furnished terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout this hotel.All the rooms at Relais Des Lilas are serviced by a elevator and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toilets.On site, guests will find a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant serving traditional cuisine. Other facilities offered at this hotel include a fitness center and a business room.This hotel location makes it an excellent base to discover the medieval center of Parthenay, which Train Station is just 1.9 mi away. Futuroscope can be visited a 40-minute drive from this property, where free private parking is possible.
- Customer service was excellent.The staff were most helpful. The rooms were very clean and had all the home comforts that made our stay stress free. Near to the town. Great location.
- Second visit and both times we have found it welcoming, rooms clean,fresh and comfortable. New owners are doing a wonderful job with improving the hotel.
- The staff were excellent, very helpful. The restaurant was excellent, we enjoyed our dinner and breakfast
- Large comfortable room. Cheerful and helpful staff. Good value evening meal
Le personnel de l’hôtel est serviable, attentionné et très accueillant.
La salle du petit déjeuner est très bien et très propre.
Le parking est vaste, une partie est même ombragée.
Domitys Le Château des Plans
Offering an indoor swimming pool, Le Château des Plans offers self-catering accommodations with garden views located a 5-minute drive from the center of Parthenay. This senior residence features also a restaurant and free WiFi.Apartments at Le Château des Plans feature a TV. There is a full kitchen with a microwave. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also comes a hairdryer.At Le Château des Plans you will also find a shared lounge and laundry facilities.Activities that can be enjoyed in the surroundings include cycling, horse riding and fishing. The Futuroscope Theme Park and Marais Poitevin are 22 mi from the property, which offers free parking.
- The staff were very helpful even though we arrived late. The rooms were perfect especially for the dog. The ground floor with access to the garden was ideal and the beds and showers were excellent. It makes an ideal stop-over on the long journey south
Very spacious and comfortable
Very safe bike storage- given our own locked ‘cellier’
- The style of the chateau and the decor of the rooms; space and facilities in the apartment; very helpful staff. NOTE: Domitys is a chain of retirement homes, on the upmarket side. The full facilities of the retirement complex are available (the pool was good). The security level is very high, and staff are as available to ‘hotel’ guests as they are to residents. The main purpose of the chateau is to provide accommodation to people sampling the retirement complex, but it makes for a great stay.
- Beautiful place inside and out. All rooms were very spacious and clean. Just a few minutes walk from shopping mall which sold everything we needed.
- A perfect stop for one night ,lovely clean accommodation ,nice friendly book in experience ,could not fault this place on anything ,loved it ,we are returning here to stay on our way home ,thank you to all who made our visit so perfect
L’envers du Castille
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’envers du Castille offers pet-friendly accommodations in the heart of Parthenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and the free WiFi.Poitiers is 29 mi from L’envers du Castille, while Niort is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 55 mi from L’envers du Castille.
- Despite the external appearance of the building the room was modern and clean and plenty of hot water in the shower room
- Very friendly helpful staff, enjoyed our short stay, only a few metres from restaurants and bar
- Suited us for a stopover. Clean room with good shower.
Excellent croissants and pain au chocolat. Good coffee. Crispy bread.
Good modern bathroom facilities
- Location was great – easy to find on the main road, a big free car park outside, a fairly short walk into the medieval part of town, a couple of restaurants just round the corner. Room was small but with a big comfortable bed – good for a one-night stop.
Citotel Saint Jacques
In a central location in a delightful medieval town, the Citodel Saint Jacques provides a warm welcome, comfortable, affordable accommodations, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Guest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, a TV and a telephone. They provide a cozy and functional living space for your stay.Start the day with the continental breakfast before work, sightseeing or traveling. For your convenience, this can be served in the comfort of your own room at an extra cost.The town center is easily accessible on foot. Here you will find restaurants, shops and historic buildings.
- Lovely French property in great location. Ivan was a wonderful host.
- Very comfortable bed. Good location. EXTREMELY friendly, helpful staff. Robust air-con that blasted a very hot afternoon and night out of existence.
- The bed was very comfortable, the air condition was a little cold,
- Very friendly staff. Good room with air conditioning. Good breakfast. Stored the tandem in the manager’s office for the night.
Hotel Receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. Our French is not great, her English was wonderful so no problem communicating.
The Night Porter was very helpful and friendly also
Breakfast was not included in the cost of the room, we did however have breakfast each morning. The variety was good, FRESH BREADS each morning, Boiled eggs, ham & cheese, fresh fruit and yogurt were offered
Bedrooms were clean, beds comfortable and the bed linen was fresh and ironed.
Located in Soudan, 24 miles from Poitiers, L’ORANGERIE features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Niort is 18 miles from L’ORANGERIE, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hortencia Hôtel du Cheval Blanc
Located in Saint-Maixent-l’Ecole center, Hortencia Hôtel du Cheval Blanc features a garden where guests can relax. The hotel also offers a shared lounged, meeting facilities and free private parking.Rooms at Hortencia Hôtel du Cheval Blanc include free WiFi access, a satellite channel TV, a desk and a wardrobe as well as a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Some rooms have views over the garden.Breakfast is served daily and guests can also sip a drink at the hotel’s bar. There are restaurants nearby.Bougon Prehistoric Site can be explored a 20-minute drive away and Futuroscope Theme visited a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Niort Train Station is located 16 mi away.
- The hotel is quite basic but clean and adequate for our one night stay. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. As we were on a cycle tour, the secure cycle storage was important.
- The value for money, the location and the friendly staff.
- bon petit déjeuner copieux si on en veut plus et bien présenté ensuite l’hôtel bien que situé sur une grande artère pas de bruit le soir et grand parking petit parc avec une table de bois pour un pique-nique en extérieur le soir
- Très bonbuffet au. petit-déjeuner. Beaucoup choix. Surtout apprécié fruits de saison et du choix. Rien ne manque
- Tout à fait correct, d’autant que servi un dimanche matin.
Alexandra Palace features a garden, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Mazières-en-Gâtine. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property provides valet parking, luggage storage space and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Alexandra Palace have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 54 miles from Alexandra Palace.
No reviews yet.
Relais du Silence Saint Martin
Located between Niort and Poitiers, on the banks of the Sèvre River, this 17th century manor house is the ideal place to stay if you want to explore the Marais Poitevin region, La Rochelle or the Île de Ré.Come and enjoy comfortable guest rooms decorated with sunny colors, the refreshing swimming pool, the charm of the terrace and shade of old trees, and the carefully-prepared cuisine under the chandeliers.
- staff were very helpful in supplying information on the area, where to eat Sunday when their restaurant was closed. Nice pool area with sunbeds and towels.
- Comfortable, quiet place in a small chateau next to the small Sèvres river 850 metres from the centre of Saint-Maixent-l’Ecole.
- This is a lovely little hotel if you want to chill out , has a outdoor pool. Staff were very attentive and made you feel most welcome.
- We stayed in the suite which was huge, well furnished with an enormous bed. The shower room was excellent and the hotel was in a very peaceful location. Dinner and breakfast were just as they should be. The Relais St Martin is a hotel we would very much like to visit again.
- Fantastic setting so peaceful although not all busy.
Hotel Les Demeures de Valette
Boasting a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Les Demeures de Valette is located in Azay-le-Brûlé. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. The property features a restaurant.All rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms also boast a terrace. All units feature a wardrobe.Hotel Les Demeures de Valette offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing.Niort is 9.9 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 31 mi from the property.
Everything was perfect about our stay. We arrived on one of the hottest days of the year and while our rooms we’re initially hot, after opening the windows and having a quick swim, we cooled off beautifully. We had a lovely dinner on the patio and even my 12 year old said that it was perfect. And, to finish the night, we slept in the amazingly comfortable beds.
This place is a bit of heaven and we will be back. And we will miss Miya, the dog!
- Amazing room with super comfortable beds. It is an awesome setting, sitting next to the pool felt like true ‘year in province’ style. A great place, a must for all that are looking to stay in that area.
- Amazing view, very quiet and relaxing location, friendly staff. The infinity pool is big and beautiful and the venue is located at about 1 hour from La Rochelle, Ile de Ré etc!
- Aurelie, the manager of this gem of a hotel was wonderful. Would definitely recommend her home cooked meals and exemplary service. Thank you for the most relaxing three days of our 7.5 week holiday of France and Italy.
Very nicely renovated mansion. Lovely original features with a twist. Twist being the furniture is predominantly very modern/contemporary, maybe not for the purists but It works really well! Windows are brand new yet built in the original style, so beautiful yet quiet and draught proof. The bed was so comfortable, I’d love to know where it came from!
The infinity pool is superb.
Lovely setting, very quiet, beautiful views. Dark sky’s at night so stars and satellites are easily visible.
Certainly on my list of places to return to.
- Everything was perfect about our stay. We arrived on one of the hottest days of the year and while our rooms we’re initially hot, after opening the windows and having a quick swim, we cooled off beautifully. We had a lovely dinner on the patio and even my 12 year old said that it was perfect. And, to finish the night, we slept in the amazingly comfortable beds.
Hôtel Ecu de france
Hôtel Ecu de france is offering accommodations in Secondigny. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 40 miles from Hôtel Ecu de france.
- J’ai des problème de santé et ils ont du s’adapter très très sympathique
- sympathique petit hotel,idealement situé ,avec un personnel très accueillant et a l’ecoute,très bon petit déjeuner
Bon petit déjeuner et repas d’un très bon rapport qualité prix.
Equipement modeste mais très propre.
- Prix bas. Correct pour une courte nuit de passage.
Très propre malgré l’aspect vieillot au premier abord.
Petits déjeuners corrects.
Top Hotels In Vausseroux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vausseroux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!