10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vaught South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaught South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vaught South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaught South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaught South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vaught South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vaught South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vaught South Carolina:
Best Western Plus Myrtle Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Located in Myrtle Beach, 3.7 miles from Alabama Theater, Best Western Plus Myrtle Beach Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 4 miles from Best Western Plus Myrtle Beach Hote, and Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Myrtle Beach Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Good overnight stay. Clean, comfortable and friendly
Free breakfast was good and parking was good as well.
Towels were better than many other places we have stayed.
- We liked the size of the bathroom and room and towels were fluffy…..lol Complimentary breakfast was very good. We like the location also.
- Room was comfortable, we traveled with our dog and liked the tile floors it did not smell like it was a pet friendly room.
- Beautiful, clean and comfy room. Very friendly staff!
- The location was great. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Wish the price would of been better but it was ok in comparison to other places.
- Good overnight stay. Clean, comfortable and friendly
Royale Palms by Hilton
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Discover the comforts of home, endless activities, gourmet dining and beautiful beaches at this oceanfront property, which features spacious condominium-style accommodations, only minutes from major Myrtle Beach attractions.The Royale Palms is conveniently connected to the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, and offers access to all facilities and restaurants in the Kingston Plantation complex.Take advantage of daily activities like bingo and karaoke, or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax by one of the 9 pools or explore the nearby shops, restaurants and entertainment of Broadway at the Beach.Accommodations at the Royale Palms range from one-room guestrooms, furnished with microwaves and refrigerators, to spacious 2 and 3 room condominiums, equipped with full kitchens. All rooms styles offer private balconies along with wireless internet access.
- We loved everything about our stay. The room was Amazing. It was very spacious, the bed was really nice, the kitchen was nice, everything was GREAT!!! Our house keeper Lorraine was the BEST!!! She is a very nice and sweet lady and was attentive to all of our needs. She’s very special. I hope we have her on our next stay.
- The 2 bedroom apartments is very large and comfortable.
- Convenience to most all attractions, pool amenities.
- Breakfast delivered to our room was perfectly put together and delicious!
- The location was excellent. Easy to travel to near by stores as well as restaurants. I have vacationed here on several other occasions. A little expensive but truly worth it. It like home away from home!
Ocean Green Cottage #9632 2nd Row & Beyond (V) Condo
Ocean Green Cottage #9632 2nd Row & Beyond (V) Condo offers accommodations in Myrtle Beach.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and an oven. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.Carolina Opry Theater is 0.9 miles from Ocean Green Cottage #9632 2nd Row & Beyond (V) Condo, and Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 3.7 miles from the property. Myrtle Beach Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sands Beach Club by Defender Resorts
Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, these Myrtle Beach apartments are an 8-minute drive from Myrtle Beach Mall. Beach access is provided, and Barefoot Landing is 7.5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a full kitchen, and a cable TV are featured in this Myrtle Beach Sands Beach Club. Extras include linens and towels.A tennis court, basketball court, and fitness center are available to all guests throughout their stay at Sands Beach Club. Free parking is available as well.The property is within 6 miles from Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Myrtle Beach International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The overall stay was great from the room to the location of the. Each and it felt like home
- It was a gorgeous location, very spacious and close to everything. Will definitely come back agian!
- The beds were amazingly comfortable! Extremely clean room!
- I loved the privacy of where the hotel was located and the beach and pool were not crowded. The room had a full kitchen, two bedrooms and a beautiful ocean front view. And for the price on Labor day week, it was great. Am planning to go there again, next year.
- We had a very nice view, it was quiet and family oriented. The staff was very helpful.
Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North
Located adjacent to the Myrtle Beach Mall, this South Carolina hotel features an indoor pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO®.Each room at the Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North includes coffee facilities. The rooms are also furnished with a work desk.Myrtle Beach North Fairfield Inn also provides a 24-hour front desk. Other services offered are on-site laundry facilities and a business center.Broadway at the Beach is 10 miles from Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach. With easy access to the Conway Bypass and Carolina Bays Parkway, the hotel is 3 miles from the Carolina Opry.
- I suggest the handicap beds have rails to assist in getting up and turning over. I must sleep with a cpap, so a convenient electrical outlet would be nice too.
- Jerome was awesome during breakfast! Princess was very helpful with getting my tv to work.
- The location is great, just hard to get in and out because of the traffic.
- Perfect location for our visit. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast with many choices. Would definitely stay here again!
Dining Staff excellent, food good . overall a great value I am going to try Fairfield again.
It was clean and comfortable. Based on this stay they are a much better value than Hampton Inn which I usually use.
Ocean Dunes Tower Suites and Villas
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ocean Dunes Tower Suites and Villas offers accommodations in Myrtle Beach, just 1.6 miles from Skywheel Myrtle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is 5 miles from Ocean Dunes Tower Suites and Villas, and Alabama Theater is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Myrtle Beach Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Easy beach access great food and staff.It was a very clean place.The service was excellent.
- Stayed in villas tower 1. It was okay for the money having a short noticed unplanned trip
- Excellent location, just right on the beach. Lot of facilities in the resort – water park, fun zone, 3 pools, restaurants
- The suites were okay big for our family size of 5. Only one elevator in the tower were we stayed long waits. No room services daily and no free breakfast. Pools and little waterpark was fun for the kids and could walk to beach very easy. The man at front desk when checking in wasn’t the nicest or helpful. Had to ask for the free waterpark passes that was on special and still had to go back because he didn’t give us the right amount. Since we book through this website we couldn’t use certain hotel specials book through the hotel site. As a family we enjoyed ourselves 2 night stay was plenty.
- Nothing I hated everything! Front desk was rude! Dishwasher didn’t work, walls were filthy, there was feces in the toilet, I had a family of seven and had to literally pull teeth for towels, the bathrooms had molded shower curtains, they were not cleaned, I have plenty of pictures I will put on social media and emphasize for no one to ever stay at this location! The toilets overflowed twice! Never ever again
Hampton Inn Northwood
Within walking distance from the beach and only moments from popular area points of interest, this hotel provides a variety of free amenities along with comfortable accommodations and friendly service.The restaurants, entertainment and shops of Broadway at the Beach along with the Carolina Opry and Dixie Stampede can be found only minutes from the Hampton Inn Northwood. The hotel can also help arrange tee times at nearby top-rated golf courses or tickets for popular area shows.With a free daily hot breakfast, free wireless internet access and an indoor heated pool, every stay at the Northwood Hampton Inn is sure to be enjoyable. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwaves and refrigerators.
- The ladies that handled the breakfast were very friendly and made sure that you could find everything that you wanted. They would even make something for you if they had something on the buffet that you didn’t like.
- The staff was very nice. Especially the morning crew and this one gentleman.
- The location was everything, restaurants were very close and about 2 blocks away from the beach
- Hotel was in close proximity to outlets, restaurants and events we attended. Hotel staff was very friendly and facility was beautifully decorated for the Holidays.
- All of the staff was super friendly and that made me feel almost like I was home. The breakfast meals were on point. The hotel design and amenities was great. I loved the atmosphere.
Jade Tree Cove
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach – and a guest favorite.
The Jade Tree Cove is an oceanfront property and is a 10 minute drive from Myrtle Beach city center. An outdoor pool is on-site and each room offers a full kitchen.A flat-screen TV with cable and complimentary Wi-Fi are included in every unit at this Myrtle Beach resort. Guests will also enjoy an oven, stove top, and refrigerator provided in all kitchens.Guests of Jade Tree Cove Myrtle Beach will have access to a nearby fitness center. A heated indoor pool and hot tub are also accessible and a laundromat is on-site.The Myrtle Beach International Airport is 10 miles away and the Dunes Golf Course is less than 2 miles from the hotel. Broadway at the Beach is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- I have never stayed anywhere where the staff was more pleasant, accommodating and professional. The entire staff set an example of personal pride in their job that surpassed all of my personal experience and I have traveled extensively. My wife and I felt at home from the minute we checked in until we left.
- Being right on the ocean is wonderful. Can hear the waves at night as you go to sleep. Check in is a breeze. Location is great.
We liked everything. Great place with amazing ocean view.
Fully furnished it’s everything you expect. Room size and amenities leaves nothing to be desired. Even when the employees were not around, they made arrangements for us so we did not run into any problems. Everything was perfectly and professionally handled.
- The view was beautiful. The room was clean and neat. It had a full kitchen.
- Our unit was absolutely clean, well-maintained, attractively furnished, and with a beautiful ocean-front balcony.
Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing
This hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub and free Wi-Fi in the entire property. Myrtle Beach is less than half a mile from the hotel.Guest rooms at the Courtyard Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing include flat-screen TVs with cable channels, work desks with ergonomic chairs and seating areas.The fitness center offers a range of cardio equipment, weights, 2 treadmills, an elliptical and a recumbent bike. The hotel features an outdoor wooden gazebo to enjoy the fresh air.The hotel is located walking distance from Barefoot Landing. Myrtle Beach International Airport is about 14 miles away. The Carolina Opry Theater is about an 8 minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the fact that it was close to House of Blues where we were seeing a friend perform that night. Staff was friendly. Was a nice place to stay.
- The room was clean… the staff up front was great. Andrea was great i could have talk to her all day. And the guy,was great also. When I check out yesterday. Sorry couldn’t remember his name, but he was a sweetheart.
- The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable!
- There was a lot more there than mentioned in promo and everyone was helpful and friendly.
- Clean rooms and common areas. Updated renovations!
The Horizon at 77th
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Only steps from the beach, this apartment-style property in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has fully furnished accommodations with views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as convenient amenities.Horizon Resort features 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. Extras include cable TV, DVD player, and free unlimited DVD rentals. Guests will enjoy full kitchens with stainless steel appliances as well as spacious balconies with views of the coastline.The elevated water leisure plaza at the Horizon sits 40 feet above the ground. Guests can go for a swim in the indoor or outdoor pool, float in the lazy river or relax in the whirlpool tub. The rooftop deck is a great place to rest and soak up the afternoon sun.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Vaught South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vaught South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vaught South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vaught South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!