10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vauchrétien Pays De La Loire:
Hôtel Le Castel
Located in Brissac, Hôtel Le Castel is surrounded by the vineyards of Aubance and Layon. Right in front of Château de Brissac, it provides free WiFi access throughout the property and has a garden. It is a 15-minute drive from the center of Angers.The guest rooms at Hôtel Le Castel feature a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Additional facilities include a TV and a telephone.A buffet breakfast is available daily and is served in the dining room, the terrace or in the guest rooms. Half-board options are available and include the room, breakfast and dinner. A restaurant is located 1,000 feet away.Only 12 mi Angers Castle, the hotel is a 30-minute drive to the French National Horse-Riding School in Saumur. Doué-la-Fontaine with its zoo and its rose gardens is a 20-minute drive away.
- Lovely family run hotel. Owners very welcoming and speak good english. Comfortable room, excellent shower. Room fan helped to cool the room. Set menu dinner made by Madame was good, eaten in their beautiful garden. Buffet breakfast with lots to choose from, and delicious homemade jam. Chateau and gardens well worth a visit. We were short of time and did the self guided tour.
- The welcome and assistance from the owners was lovely. Dinner in the beautiful garden and breakfast the following morning were excellent. The location opposite the chateau was ideal, as was parking.
- Really helpful owners who made us feel very welcome and great location opposite the chqteau. We had a nice dinner in the garden – it felt really home cooked.
- The staff manner was outstanding providing brilliant service and great attention to detail.
- Clean, quiet, comfortable. Very helpful hostess. Flexible on early breakfast time. Secure location for bike. Good breakfast with local and homemade produce.
Loire & Sens
Offering a restaurant, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room, Loire & Sens is located in Juigné-sur-Loire. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a balcony, a terrace and a mini-bar. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a seating area.At Loire & Sens you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. Guests can also request a massage treatment upon prior reservation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing. Angers is located a 15-minute drive from the property. Loire&Sens is a 25-minute drive from Cholet and Nantes is 56 mi away.The property offers free parking.
- We were at the hotel for a wedding, so staying on site was perfect. No idea what the hotel would be like for visiting the area, but for us it couldn’t have been better. Our 18-month old loved it too.
Beautiful building and surroundings
Wonderfull place, top class, great dinner.
The only thing was that the Staff was on a broom stick diet probably 😉
- Staff were lovely and friendly. The rooms were kept tidy at all times.
- lovely breakfast and staff friendly and accomodating
Premiere Classe Angers Sud – Les Ponts de Cé
Located in Les Ponts de Cé, this Premiere Classe hotel is 3.1 mi from Angers, a 10-minute drive from the medieval castle and Angers Exhibition Center. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are provided.Each of the modern rooms includes a flat-screen TV with Canal+ channels and a small work area. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Premiere Classe Angers Sud – Les Ponts de Cé. Other facilities include a 24-hour reception, vending machines and newspapers.The A87 motorway, located beside the hotel, provides access to Le Mans and Cholet. Blue Green Avrillé Golf Club is 15 minutes away by car.
- Low price and easy check unideal for commerce but not tourism
- Nice seating outside the hotel. We bought food from outside and had it there. Value for money
- The location was a little too far but the hotel met the standards and was very clean. Staff very helpful and friendly
Convenient location close to the motorway for a one-night stopover.
- Price. Excellent access and close to other amenities. Lots of parking on site. Polite staff, welcoming. Very clean. Good wall mounted tv- HD.
Hotel Restaurant Le Bosquet
Set within a tree-lined park, in Les Ponts-de-Cé, Hotel Restaurant Le Bosquet offers modern guest rooms and an on-site restaurant. You can relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar and the Château d’Angers is 5 mi away.All of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Le Bosquet have a parquet floor, a river view and a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and interconnecting rooms are available.Breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant offers à la carte dining and lunches in the form of a buffet from Tuesday to Friday. Barbecue facilities are also available.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout at Hotel Restaurant Le Bosquet. Free private parking is also possible on site and Angers is 5.6 mi from the hotel.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
We had a meal in the evening in the restaurant and it was quite possibly the best food we had in our entire trip which included a couple of Michelin starred restaurants.
- Restaurant en bord de Loire, calme même si proche de la route.
- Accueil très sympathique. Chambre très propre et décorée avec goût ! Je conseille le Restaurant. C est excellent ! Cuisine de qualité. Très bon choix.
- Personnel disponible et sympathique. Repas excellent.
Le restaurant était parfait.
le personnel est à l’écoute et souriant.
le petit déjeuner est parfait avec du choix et un service à table impeccable et attentionné.
- The staff were helpful and friendly.
Les 3 Lieux
Located in Les Ponts-de-Cé on the banks of the River Loire, Les 3 Lieux is set in a 19th century house with workshops and features a wellness center, terrace and garden. The Terra Botanica Park is only a 20-minute drive away and Le Puy du Fou Amusement Park is an hour’s drive from the property.All rooms feature a desk, iPod docking station and mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a shower. Certain rooms offer a view of the River Loire.A breakfast is available each morning at Les 3 Lieux. Guests can also dine in the on-site gastronomic restaurant or have lunch at the hotel’s bistro-style restaurant. At the end of a busy day, guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar or visit the hotel’s wellness center, upon prior reservation and at an extra cost. It is equipped with a hammam, sensory shower and a hydromassage shower cabine.Additional features include a bicycle shelter, bicycle rental and luggage storage. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas and free public parking is possible on site. The center of Angers and its train station is a 15-minute drive away.
Everything was mostly grate, the staff at the reception was extremely kind and welcoming.
The place is stunning and we had a great stay.
Clean and comfortable, hight security system.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owners. Easy to check in and check out. Excellent location. Very spacious, tidy and comfortable room.
- Very friendly staff, great views and comfortable rooms.
- The location was very good. The room spotless. The staff very helpful. Room had good A/C which was quiet in operation. The room had a kettle with tea and coffee.
- Fantastic location, great views, very modern room.
- Everything was mostly grate, the staff at the reception was extremely kind and welcoming.
Kyriad Angers Sud Ponts-De-Cé
One of our top picks in Les Ponts-de-Cé.The Kyriad Angers Sud, located just a few miles from the center of the city, provides quality comfort for an affordable rate.Angers is a charming town with a rich heritage. It is known for its castles, fine food and famous vineyards.All of the functional guest rooms have bathtub and shower, cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available upon request.The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and includes an appetizer buffet. During the summer, guests can choose to dine on the terrace. Enjoy a buffet breakfast to start your day or delicious regional cuisine in the evening.The enthusiastic team at the Kyriad Angers Sud Ponts-De-Cé is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
The price of the rooms.
Convenience of the location.
- I really liked the air conditioning in the bedroom. The breakfast included a lot of different choices, among which frozen yogurt, which is nice. The restaurant was affordable and decent.
- great convenient location and very quiet given that it’s right next to the motorway. Usefully near to a supermarket. Ideal for the dog with a ground floor room
- Location was good and having a restaurant on site was key to the decision to book this hotel. Breakfast was fine.
- The evening meal was served outside on decking, in a shady area with trees. Although right next to the A87 Motorway, a sound-baffle fence stopped all sound of cars. Meals were home-cooked.
- The price of the rooms.
Located in Angers city center, 1,650 feet from the Business Center, Appart’City Angers offer self-catering accommodations. Private parking is possible on site at a surcharge.Serviced with a elevator, each studio has a seating area with LCD TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, sink and toilet and there is also free wired internet access in the studios.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the property’s dining room. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.A multiplex cinema can be found nearby and Angers Train Station is only 0.6 mi from Appart’City Angers. The property is also accessible via the A11 motorway, which is only 1.2 mi away.
- Clean room with enough towels and lots of kitchen equipments.
- Very modern and very clean. Secure parking. Staff helpful and breakfast surprisingly good. Good WiFi. Would stay again. Great value.
- The location is great, approx 10 minute walk to city centre. We had the 2 bedroom apartment which also had a fold-away bed in the living area. Plenty of space for 3 adults and 3 children. Very spacious. Parking can be arranged with the internal car park, if required. We just parked at the side of the apartments on the street. It seemed safe and very inexpensive. Free to park after 8pm and before 9am. Otherwise €1 gets you about 1 1/2 hours.
- The studio apartment has a very large bathroom hall way and kitchen area. Handy fridge, cooktop and sink with all you need except no kettle only tea/coffee maker. The staff are friendly and we parked on the street for one night as arrived Sunday so got free parking. We were offered secure undercover parking in hotel for 7 euros.
- Right beside a grocery store and so close to saint serge Angers university and tram stop, you can walk to the centre in about 10-15 mins.
Ace Hôtel Angers
Set in Saint-Barthélemy-d’Anjou, 2.5 mi from Angers, Ace Hôtel Angers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saumur is 39 mi from Ace Hôtel Angers, while La Flèche is 30 mi away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 66 mi from the property.
- Very clean, spacious rooms, good breakfast, parking was great.
- Friendly, helpful staff. A very welcome discount for guests choosing to dine at the nearby La Boucherie restaurant.
- The lady at chekin was excellent,pleasant and efficient.The restaurant across from the hotel was excellent.
- Very convenient location, very clean, warm reception, the staff speak English. Good value for the price. Very practicable.
- Bed was comfortable and staff friendly and helpful.
Atoll Hotel Logis & Restaurant Angers Beaucouzé
Atoll Hotel Logis & Restaurant Angers Beaucouzé is located a 5-minute drive from the city center of Angers. The hotel restaurant serves traditional French cuisine prepared with fresh products.Each room is equipped with free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a shower. Canal + and beIN Sport channels are also provided.A breakfast buffet with ham, cheese, French pastries, cereals and fresh fruit salad is served daily, in the dining room or on the terrace. Guests can enjoy a regional beer or a glass of wine at the bar.Angers offers various sites such as its 13th-century castle, 12th-century Cathedral and the Cointreau Museum. The Park Terra Botanica and Atoll Exposition Center are just a 2-minute drive from the hotel.
- First time we ever got a room key from a dispenser Like an ATM! No restaurants within walking distance. Packaged breakfast items was a first as well.
- Room good size, great bathroom fab dinner and good breakfast!
- Had all basic necessities, clean, easy to access. Not fussy.
- Beds were decent and I appreciated the darkness in the room after the automatic shutters were down. The lack of cleanliness in the bedroom was not as bad as in the bathroom.
- It was a stop gap to drive to south of France, for the money it served its purpose,
Hotel De Loire et Restaurant Les Bateliers
This hotel is located in the Loire Valley, just a 5-minute drive from Angers. It offers spacious and bright, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms with free toiletries.Logis Hotel De Loire Rest. Les Bateliers has an on-site restaurant, which serves regional and traditional French cuisine. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace in nice weather, after an aperitif or a cocktail in the lounge-bar.Logis Hotel De Loire is located in Trélazé, which is a 45-minute drive from Saumur. The Chateau d’Angers and the Angers-Saint-Laud SNCF train station are less than 10 minutes away by car.
Hotel is located in Trelaze, about 5 kms from the centre of Angers. The hotel is very modern with large spacious rooms, quality fixtures & fittings, and good air conditioning. It also provides free on-site parking.
We did not explore surrounding area for restaurants, etc., although hotel has an on-site restaurant, and hotel’s location allows easy direct access into Angers
- The receptionist Melanie couldn’t have been more helpful when we arrived and went out of her way to ensure that all was in order for our overnight stay. Room was quiet and comfortable. We were travelling on motorbikes which were garaged below at no extra cost.
Good value for money
- Helpful and smiling staff. Bright and cheerful public ares and bedroom. Lift. Secluded parking close at hand.
- A good selection of main courses and desserts in the restaurant. Friendly receptionists and the location of the car park being next to a SuperU petrol station and supermarket,
- Hotel is located in Trelaze, about 5 kms from the centre of Angers. The hotel is very modern with large spacious rooms, quality fixtures & fittings, and good air conditioning. It also provides free on-site parking.
Top Hotels In Vauchrétien Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vauchrétien Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!