10 Best Hotels To Stay In Varaville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Varaville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Varaville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varaville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varaville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Varaville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Varaville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Varaville Lower Normandy:
One of our top picks in Merville-Franceville-Plage.Ideally located on the Normandy coast, between Ouistreham and Cabourg, Chez Marion offers comfortable rooms with a warm and modern atmosphere only 250 feet from the beach.Rooms at the hotel are equipped with modern amenities such as a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms feature a shower, toilet and free toiletries.Free private parking is provided, making the hotel the perfect base for exploring Normandy by car. Discover the Mont Saint-Michel, the Bridge of Normandy and many other sites.The hotel is 4.6 mi from Cabourg and 8.4 mi from Ouistreham.
As a family of 4, we enjoyed the family room which had a window that opened towards the sea – the air was great! The staff were lovely and let us check in early, so we could head to the beach before dinner. The beach is 1 block away and was perfect with young children.
The restaurant was fantastic!
- The staff could not have been more accommodating. Our dinner was amazing.
- the location of the hotel is very good, no parking on site but plenty of safe parking outside the hotel, nice area great beach.
- Amazing host, gone above and beyond to give our family the best overnight stay possible. Upgraded our family room on late arrival to a two bedroom hotel apartment at no extra cost and gave us 2h post checkout time to have time to comfortably organise the children before our drive to Paris.
My son and I were welcomed as soon as we arrived and were checked in very quickly and efficiently. Our room was of a decent size, clean, comfortable and had all the facilities one would hope for.
This was the last hotel of our trip after driving through France, Spain and into Portugal. One of our biggest complaints with hotels was the lack of sockets to charge phones and tablets etc, but Chez-Marion rooms have ample sockets, so again another big thumbs up for thinking of their clientele requirements in the rooms. Thank you!
We ate in the restaurant downstairs and were certainly not disappointed at all. The food is clearly home cooked, presented with expertise and most delicious.
We highly recommend Chez-Marion and will certainly stay there again.
- As a family of 4, we enjoyed the family room which had a window that opened towards the sea – the air was great! The staff were lovely and let us check in early, so we could head to the beach before dinner. The beach is 1 block away and was perfect with young children.
Mercure Caen Centre Port De Plaisance
Pleasantly located facing the marina, 5 minutes from the city center and pedestrian area, this Mercure hotel offers contemporary and elegant accommodations. Guests can use the on site fitness center, free of charge.The modern and stylish guestrooms at the Mercure Caen Center Port De Plaisance are all equipped with private bathrooms including Italian showers. Some rooms feature a view of the marina.Busses and trams are just 3 minutes away from the Mercure Caen Center Port De Plaisance, and the hotel is 30 minutes from the D-day Landing Beaches. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- We loved everything about this hotel. The beds were comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and breakfast was amazing. Location was great and we loved being able to go to the market on Sunday.
- Front Office staff recognizes you as a guest and are very helpful….
- Staff were great. Room by the port was great location. Bit far from mens abbey but womens and caen castle, cathedral very close. Delirium cafe across the street was amazing time and great kebab places nearby too.
- Eggs fluffy, yes. Beds pretty good. Personnel friendly. Good parking. Great location.
- The fact that the desk person who checked us in was so accommodating.
Amirauté Hôtel Golf Deauville
One of our top picks in Deauville.Just 5 minutes’ drive from Deauville, Amirauté Hôtel provides 2 seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a fitness room, several tennis court and a panoramic restaurant. The Touques River flows through the hotel’s 10 hectares of landscaped gardens.The rooms at the Amirauté are equipped with TVs with satellite channels. Some rooms overlook the gardens and some are fitted with spa baths.Guests can choose among the hotel’s 2 restaurants, including Les Chaumes with its panoramic views of the Touques Valley, and the Carré. There is also a bar which serves a variety of cocktails.The Amirauté Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the beach is a 10-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nothing! This place is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in it is literally dropping to pieces and dangerous. I could nt even get a refund when matters were drawn to the attention of the staff – the place should be closed down
- All the staff except for the male front reception on arrival were very friendly and helpful.
- The room was big and comfortable. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Lovely location and grounds. The hotel rooms are split between two buildings with a river running between the two. There is a small train that runs between the two which is fun. Facilities are great.
- Price is very valuable, room cleaning well and staff also very nice , calm place , we really enjoyed our vacation , little bit far to beach but by vehicle just 10 min so no Pb .. really I can propose this restaurant for vacation..
- The manager was very keen to improve the quality of our stay. The bed was too low for me and he had longer legs put on it as soon as we complained. We had problems with the internet and he did his best to improve that. We had a room service meal that was cold and included the nastiest and strangest chocolate mousse that I have ever tasted. He immediately cancelled the charge for our meal. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. It appeared to have magnificent sports facilities. It was just wrong sort of establishment for us. It was ideal as a large conference centre but it lacked both charm and atmosphere. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and there was efficient air conditioning.
Hotel Du Golf
One of our top picks in Cabourg.Offering an outdoor pool, Hotel Du Golf welcomes you in Cabourg, just 1.9 mi from the beaches. The racecourse is 650 feet from the hotel.In addition to comfortable and well-equipped rooms, Hotel du Golf features a covered heated swimming pool and a restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.The Wi-Fi Internet access will enable you to keep in touch with your friends and family. Free private parking is also possible on site. Hotel Du Golf is 15 mi from Deauville, while Caen is 16 mi away.
VERY GOOD LOCATION. QUIET AND RELAXING.
EXCELLENT QUALITY PRICE RATIO
- Great property managed by very nice independent couple! I don’t understand any reviews under 9…
The location is out of the town so very convenient. Plenty of on-site parking. Next to a golf course . The rooms are all on the ground floor. The photo does not do it justice as the swimming pool dominates the scene. The grounds are much more attractive than it appears.
The evening meal was excellent.
- Great location with extremely pleasant staff. Dinner was incredible! I’ve stayed in 4 star hotels worse than this one.
- Restaurant and food excellent. Excellent value and very well prepared.
- VERY GOOD LOCATION. QUIET AND RELAXING.
Résidence Odalys Green Panorama
One of our top picks in Cabourg.Résidence Odalys Green Panorama is located in the setting of the Home golf course 1.9 mi from the town center of Cabourg, a seaside resort on the Normandy Coast.Résidence Odalys Green Panorama was built in the traditional Normanesque style. It is located 1,000 feet from the beach and offers self-catering accommodations.The apartments, distributed among two 2-story buildings, are fully-equipped with modern private bathrooms including a complete kitchenette (fridge, microwave, electric hotplate).Résidence Odalys Green Panorama also features an outdoor heated swimming pool (open from June to mid-September) and a free outdoor car park.
- Staff was lovely and very helping ! Swimming pool and beach proximity is nice !
- The location was super and the staff were really helpful
- Great view from the room on golf court and very quiet. You can enjoy nature around.
- So close to the beach and a lovely view of the golf course. Right next to the pool too
- J’ai passé une très bonne semaine. On peut manger sur le balcon, petit déjeuner, dîner est le repas du soir. Est prendre l’air. Mieux que l’einterieur quand il fait chaud.
Hôtel & Spa Les Bains de Cabourg by Thalazur
One of our top picks in Cabourg.Located in Cabourg, Hôtel les bains de Cabourg – Thalazur is set opposite the sea and offers an on-site thalassotherapy center. You will have free access to the indoor, heated, salt-water swimming pool, the sauna and the hammam.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They each offer a private balcony and an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided at this modern hotel.French cuisine prepared with seasonal products can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant, Le Poisson d’Argent, which features a panoramic sea view. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the hotel.Other facilities include a hot tub and a fitness center. Free private parking is also provided on site and the center of Caen is 14 mi away. The property is 12 mi from Deauville, 5.6 mi from exit 29 of the A13 motorway and a 40-minute drive from Honfleur. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property
- Very quiet and well located, direct access to the beach. Very good service, really pleasant and supportive front desk people.
- Everything. Property is beautiful and on the beach.
- Very large rooms, with nice views and large balconies. Strong wifi all around, nice indoor and outdoor pools. Large free parking
Quality thalasso/ pool and haman/sauna facilities
Very Comfortable and relaxing beds
Hotel staff personable attitude
Proximity to the beach
Walking distance to Cabourg
View from the room overlooking the sea! Spacious balcony and room, comfortable beds and good quality linen.
Well appointed room and bathroom; all very clean.
We did not have breakfast but we had dinner on 2 nights in the restaurant – the menu was good and the quality of the food delicious….the bar area was tastefully decorated and pleasant to relax.
The Spa facilities looked very good but again we did not use them during our stay.
Pets are allowed and the reception checking in and out was friendly and efficient.
La Villa Les Mots Passants
One of our top picks in Cabourg.La Villa Les Mots Passants is an atypical property located in Normandy in the center of Cabourg, just 2,300 feet from the beach and 16 mi from Deauville. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.All of the rooms at La Villa Les Mots Passants are uniquely decorated and overlook a small flower garden. They are soundproofed and have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.During the summer months, guests can enjoy the daily breakfast in the garden. In the Villa’s main hall, guests have free access to tea, coffee and biscuits to go all day round.The seaside town of Cabourg is known for its beach, Plage aux Romantiques. Also, the hotel sits behind the tourist office and is just a short walk from the Promenade Marcel Proust. There is a free public parking located opposite the hotel. Dives-Cabourg Train Station is located 2,800 feet from the property, while a bus station is 150 feet away from the property.
- Cathy at reception was amazing! She was literally the nicest person we met in the town. Her personality made us feel welcomed and like we were coming into her own home. Thank you!
Perfectly located at a walking distance from the centre of Cabourg.
Room was clean. Breakfast was OK.
- This little hotel is charming. Seems to be ideal for a romantic weekend.
- Friendly and caring staff. Beautifully clean and comfortable rooms. Excellent buffet breakfast!!!
- Décoration charmante, lit double confortable, personnel souriant.
Résidence Odalys Le Domaine des Dunettes
One of our top picks in Cabourg.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s playground, Résidence Odalys Le Domaine des Dunettes is located in Cabourg, 1,650 feet from shops and restaurants. Sailing, golf and tennis are some of the activities that can be done nearby.All of the air-conditioned apartments include a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and fridge. There are also a dining area, a bathroom and a seating area with TV.Caen is 15 mi from the residence, which is accessible via Deauville Train Station. Free public parking is available on site.
- Location is very good and the apartment is good too, with free parking.
- we liked the town of Cabourg and the swimming pool of the apartment as well as the area the apartment was situated in.
- A good location for the D Day anniversary events and touring Calvados. Cabourg is a pleasant town with a good beach and restaurants. The Tourist Information office is nearby and they were very helpful.
- nice view from the room. Good location and clean room
- Great location for short stroll to beach and town. Cabourg is a very smart clean town with superb sandy beaches especially for those with small children.
Domitys Le Carrousel
Offering an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Domitys Le Carousel offers self-catering accommodations in a senior residence. The property is 1,950 feet from the sea, 2,950 feet from Cabourg Racecourse and 0.9 mi from Cabourg Casino.Apartments at Domitys Le Carousel feature a balcony and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras include a sofa and bed linen.At Domitys Le Carousel you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities like a shared lounge, a games room and laundry facilities are offered. The property offers free parking.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Cabourg Beach (0.9 mi) and Cabourg Public Golf Course (0.7 mi).
Calme, très propre et très confortable.
Personnel et service à l’écoute.
Piscine intérieure très agréable.
Tout correspondait à notre attente.le personnel très prévenant aimable,e et toujours le sourire.
Nous avons profité de la piscine et en plus le peignoir était fourni!!! que demander de plus
- Appartement spacieux, au calme tout en étant assez proche du centre ville. Séjour trop court pour profiter de la piscine.
- L appartement très confortable et très propre. Les équipements intérieurs. Les services offerts et le professionnalisme du personnel.
- Bel appartement, propre et fonctionnel, idéal pour les familles
- Calme, très propre et très confortable.
O PTi’ NID
O PTi’ NID features rooms in Cabourg. Located around less than 0.6 mi from Cabourg Casino, the hotel is also a 12-minute walk away from Cabourg Beach. The property is 1.1 mi from Cabourg Raccourse.The units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Some rooms share a toilet on the landing.A continental breakfast is available daily at O PTi’ NID.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 13 mi from the property.
- It was well priced for the area, and the host tried rally card to communicate across our language barrier.
- Logement idéalement situé. confortable, propre. hôtel et personnel très accueillants. excellent rapport qualité/prix.
- La chambre est charmante et confortable ! Le staff est super sympa et très arrangeant ! Je recommande sans hésiter !
Propriétaires très aimables
Petit déjeûner copieux
Chambre très propre
Proche du centre ville à pieds
“P’tit” établissement ( comme l’indique le nom) très sympa. Très bon rapport qualité-prix. Les propriétaires sont agréables et à l’écoute des clients.
Literie très confortable. Bon petit déjeuner. Continuez comme ça…
Top Hotels In Varaville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Varaville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Varaville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Varaville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!