10 Best Hotels To Stay In Varaize Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Varaize Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Varaize Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varaize Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varaize Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Varaize Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Varaize Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Varaize Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Restaurant de la Place
Hôtel Restaurant de la Place is located in Saint-Jean-d’Angély, a 20-minute drive from Saintes in the Poitou-Charentes region. The hotel offers free WiFi internet access and a terrace.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Hôtel de la Place feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a work desk. They each include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the breakfast area or on the terrace on sunny mornings. Local specialties can be enjoyed in the hotel’s air-conditioned restaurant.Free public parking is possible on site and Saint-Jean-d’Angély Train Station is 1.2 mi away. The property is 28 mi from Niort, 41 mi from La Rochelle and 22 mi from Rochefort.
The food is fantastic !!!
The rooms are terrific value for money.
The staff are helpful and friendly.
The location is excellent.
Room & beds comfortable, kettle with tea & coffee — an absolute bonus in France — nice shower room, plenty of space, air conditioning, excellent location, plenty of free safe parking immediately opposite the hotel.
Restaurant serves excellent food and wine choice good. Staff welcoming & helpful.
So much to see in the area.
Everything was to our satisfaction. The manager moved our beds to our satisfaction.
We didn’t eat at the hotel as we were meeting friends.
It was June 21st. Festival of Music!! Town very noisy. Everybody from Rod Stewart to the London Symphony playing.🎸🎸🎻🎻🎷🎷🎺🎺. We will visit this hotel and the town again.
- Very pleasant say the restaurant and staff were excellent.
- The bed was very comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities in my room were a nice touch not always found in France. The breakfast was simple but delicious. The evening meals were superb (both the food and service were excellent) and the patron was attentive without being too invasive which, as i was travelling on my own, was perfect for me.
- The food is fantastic !!!
Hotel Restaurant – La Goule Beneze
Located 1,650 feet from the city center, Hotel Restaurant – La Goule Beneze offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-d’Angély, 16 mi from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Niort is 27 mi from Hotel Restaurant – La Goule Beneze, while Cognac is 19 mi from the property. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 36 mi away.
- A lovely hotel, tastefully decorated by the owners. Excellent breakfast. Would recommend
- Charming small old-fashioned hotel, lovely food in the restaurant, very pleasant and relaxed ambiance, welcoming and helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed. Air conditioned room. Hotel very clean. Very pleasant staff. Good location. Excellent restaurant which was also good value for money.
- This was an excellent hotel and the staff were extremely friendly would definitely stay there again
- This is one of the most pleasant hotels that we have stayed in.
Couett’Hotel Saint Jean d’Angély
Located in Saint-Jean-d’Angely in southwestern France, the Couett’Hotel features an on-site bar and rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi. The A10 Motorway access is 0.7 mi away and free public parking is available nearby.Each air-conditioned room at Couett’Hotel offers an LCD TV and a desk. A shower is included in the private bathroom.Saint-Jean-d’Angely features several Unesco sites like the Pilori fountain and the bell tower and the Tourist Office is 1.7 mi away. The swimming pool and sport center Atlantys is 1.9 mi away, Saintes is a 25-minute drive away and Rochefort is 35 minutes away by car.
- Clean room. Staff extremely helpful. Bryan via the telephone and the cleaning lady and the reception lady! Great location for our purposes.
- Comfortable, if a little odd. Having said that, we would use again
- Location, just off the motorway. Passing-by and just wanted to spend the night.
- Comfortable and clean, good facilities and good value for what you got. Parking generally well thought out. Air con great
- This property was perfect for an overnight stay. Just off the motorway, basic, clean and a good breakfast.
Hôtel du Donjon
Located in the market town of Aulnay-de-Saintonge, 25 mi from Cognac, this hotel is housed in an 18th-century stone building. Guests can enjoy an alcoholic drink or a cup of tea in the garden.The en suite guest rooms are bright and each is individually decorated. They all feature a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast with fruit and cereal is served each morning at the hotel.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout and there is also a computer at your disposal. Additional facilities at the hotel include free, secure parking for bikes and motorcycles.
- Extremely welcoming, very friendly couple. Will definitely return and recommend.
- They went the extra mile to accomadate my partners vegetarian requests. Will stay again on our next visit
- We were arriving really late at night and the hotel staff were helpful in accommodating this.
- Small hotel just off main square. Nicely fitted and decorated room, clean, comfortable, good wifi, bathtub.
- lovely outside patio and garden with a friendly rabbit. The manageress/owner spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Cannot find anything to fault the don Jon. Interesting Sunday market as well.
Featuring a terrace, Lx Hôtel is located in Vergné.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Lx Hôtel also offer free WiFi.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Le Grand Chene
In the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, this hotel offers low-cost rooms with private bathrooms. It is located in the village of Saint Bris des Bois, 9.3 mi from Saintes.The guest rooms at Le Grand Chene are heated and the bathrooms come with either bath or shower. They all feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The Grand Chene serves a continental breakfast every morning, and provides free newspapers. Guests can relax with an evening drink in the private bar.The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Cognac and a 10-minute drive from Chateaubernard. In the surrounding area guests can find many hiking paths, such as the popular path between Royan and Grasse. Free public parking is available in close proximity to the Grand Chene.
- Cheap hotel – we wanted to stay overnight for a wedding in Abbaye Fontdouce and it did the job.
Very quite and pacefull – in the middle of nature.
Good value for money if you love classic countryside hotels
Not too far from Angouleme or Cognac makes a good pacefull visiting base for the region
- Le rapport qualité prix et correct. Par contre la proximité de la route fait que la chambre est bruyante et donc rend le sommeil plus difficile
- Responsable très arrangeant suite à une erreur de ma part lors de la réservation et sa femme nous a ouvert plus tôt le jour de notre départ pour pouvoir payer sans avoir à revenir plus tard dans la matinée n’etant Pas du coin
- Malheureusement pas de petit déjeuner car fermeture le lundi. Nous avions une option pour déjeuner chez un collègue dans le village mais nous n’avons pas trouvé (désolé pour le bar qui nous attendait !) Accueil agréable et chambres très correctes et confortables. Environnement très agréable ainsi que l’accueil.
Les Chênes verts
Les Chênes verts has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Saint-Savinien. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a kids’ club and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. The property provides a hot tub, evening entertainment and free shuttle service.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Les Chênes verts has certain accommodations that have a balcony and pool view, and rooms have a private bathroom and a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Les Chênes verts has a playground. The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at the hotel.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 41 miles from Les Chênes verts.
No reviews yet.
Le Saint Savinien
Located in the center of Saint-Savinien, Le Saint Savinien offers a terrace, restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Roche Courbon Castle is 6.8 mi away.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and wooden flooring. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, orange juice, bread, butter and jam is available each morning at Le Saint Savinien. Guests can also enjoy traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.The hotel is ideally located 9.3 mi from the A10 motorway and free private parking is possible on site. Saintes is a 25-minute drive away and Rochefort is 19 mi away.
- After several nights in big city hotels, the stop at St Savinien was a breath of fresh air. Proper French rural and rustic. The staff couldn’t have been more welcoming and accommodating. Good basic cuisine, great value.
- Petit déjeuners copieux, varié et de bonne qualité. SdB propre et confortable
- Accueil vraiment sympathique avec un sourire authentique. Chambre classique très agréable. Petit déjeuner et dîner sur place bien aussi.
La gentillesse, la discrétion et la disponibilité des patrons et du personnel.
Le confort de la chambre très bien insonorisé et très proche y compris l’immense salle de douche.
Repas simple mais bon
Excellent petit déjeuner
- Un accueil charmant, serviable, la chambre très bien et une très belle salle de douche je recommande vivement !
Design Hôtel des Francs Garçons
Design Hôtel Des Francs Garçons is set in the medieval village of Saint-Sauvant and surrounded by the cognac vineyards. Its rooms have flat-screen television and free WiFi Internet access.The swimming pool of the Design Hotel des Francs Garçons overlooks a 12th-century Romanesque church.After a long day, you can relax in the sauna or enjoy a glass of wine in the authentic wine cellar. Organic wines and regional cognacs are also served and there is a restaurant opened for dinner for the hotel’s guests only.In additional to the outdoor swimming pool, guests have access to a sauna and fitness center.Design Hôtel Des Francs Garçons is a 10-minute drive from Saintes and a 20-minute drive from Cognac. Free public parking is available at the property.
- Everything. Staff was very professional. Eveyone found a way to satisfy our needs.
- Lovely building, ok stop over on way back to Caen Ferry
- The owners were most welcoming and could not have been more obliging. The food was superb and those who provided dinner and breakfast were friendly and helpful.
- Very quiet, charming village, delicious breakfast
- Lovely quiet location, very comfortable beds, nice pool to cool down in, friendly staff.
Logis Domaine du Prieuré
The hotel welcomes you in green and peaceful surroundings in a residence characteristic of the Charente region that dates back to 1847.The surrounding area includes a magnificent verdant park for a peaceful place to relax. The Boutonne River, close to the hotel, is a a nice area for a stroll along the shaded pedestrian paths.Le Domaine du Prieuré features 15 rooms, which are equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant serves tasty cuisine that is served in the hotel’s dining room. Also, during the summer months, you are invited to enjoy a relaxing drink on the outdoor terrace.Moreover, Le Domaine du Prieuré offers a friendly and quiet atmosphere for a pleasant stay.
- Owner was very friendly and as it was my wife’s birthday, he gave us a special bedroom. Evening meal was very tasty
- Comfortable room, very clean. Staff professional and helpful, food very good.
- Charming, friendly, helpful staff. Really excellent food.
- Restaurant open Sunday pm. Rarity in France and particularly in this area.
- Very friendly host. Dinner and breakfast were excellent.
Top Hotels In Varaize Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Varaize Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Varaize Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Varaize Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!