10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valverde Del Majano Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Trebede offers accommodations in Valverde del Majano, just 4.3 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles from La Trebede, and Navacerrada is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- The room style, clean and the quitness of the room. The amazing view from the balcony.
- The fantastic view from our terrace, the breakfasts, size of room and shower. Right in centre of town on a quite road.
excellent stay in a wonderfull town ! very nice room, good bed, super location, great quality breakfast + very friendly & helpfull staff.
Absolute value for money !
- Pleasant welcome, the view and the architecture of the building
- Very friendly service and well-situated hotel for exploring the city. Breakfast was a good value and they accommodated the dietary needs of my girlfriend (gluten and lactose free).
Hotel Real Segovia
One of our top picks in Segovia.Situated in the central square of Las Sirenas, between the cathedral and Roman aqueduct, this classic, continental-style hotel provides an elegant setting for your stay in the beautiful city of Segovia.Set in the historic heart of the city, the hotel is the ideal base for exploring the stunning monuments of Segovia, such as San Martín church, the cathedral and the famous Roman aqueduct.At the end of a long day’s sightseeing you can relax in the bar with a drink or have a chat with colleagues or friends in the lounge area.
- Very close to everything in Segovia. Very easy to get to – with luggage – from main square. Very quiet Staff very helpful especially with tapas and bar suggestions. Bed very comfortable!!! Lovely roof terrace.
The hotel is very good. They gave us a room with a very nice view.
Everything is nearby since it is in the middle of the main street, near the Cathedral.
The breakfast is very nice and not expensive (9 euros).
- Excellent location, classy hotel, efficient and friendly staff. Ex value in a gorgeous city.
- The staff was super friendly, the hotel was easy to find and the location was great
- Fabulous location right in the old city with great views. A character hotel steeped in history with portraits of famous visitors who stayed whilst filming. Hotel have parking facilities so park up (and pay for short while) and walk up into old city and hotel will provide map of how to get to their parking spaces. Reception will then garage car until required on check out. Hotel do charge for parking but it is worth it. A great location to visit the numerous historical features of this beautiful city – Cathedral, Alcázar of Segovia etc. Visited on a fabulous sunny day so views from the town were stunning and it was bustling during the day. Much quieter by evening in March when most tourists had departed. Numerous tapas bars and restaurants available.
Puerta de Segovia
Located in La Lastrilla in the region of Castila y Leon, 1.6 miles from Segovia, Puerta de Segovia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Puerta de Segovia, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
- Easy to get to when travelling by car. We had stayed here before with family. Great pool. We did not want breakfast but just coffe and croissant and I thought that was expensive in the bar. 2 km from the old town but plenty of parks reasonably close. Overall a good room and plesant accommodation.
- Somewhat old fashioned but clean and comfortable. On outskirts of Segovia if you want a stopover with a pool. Pool area in gardens with bar. Bar inside hotel no smoking area. Breakfast was expensive so we chose to have it in Segovia and take a few picures before carrying on with journey.
very comfortable room for 3 persons. breakfast was very good.
Segovia is a beautiful city.
Parador de Segovia
This Parador has amazing views over one of Spain’s most monumental cities. Enjoy the view from your bedroom, the outdoor pool or the elegant dining room which serves great local cuisine.Surprisingly modern, this Parador de Segovia boasts contemporary design in its interiors. Walls have modern paintings which complement the elegant furniture.The gardens surroundings the property are the perfect place to enjoy the Spanish sunshine and discover peace and quiet.Relax in the round, indoor swimming pool which is heated and also boasts more fabulous views over Segovia and its surrounding landscape.Enjoy fresh, local produce in the Para de Segovio’s restaurant – try the specialty roast pork which is cooked in a wood-fired oven.The Parador de Segovia has various function rooms for business events or conferences as well as a large dining room which can cater for groups and special occasions.
- The whole building is beautiful and the location above the city means the views are fantastic.
- Room fantastic, wonderful view of Segovia, restaurant excellent. Loved the hotel.
- Wonderful view of the Segovia town and it even had cherry blossoms. There was an indoor pool which was great. They had a wonderful breakfast buffet too.
- Usual excellent standard of Parador – lovely building. Very modern. Great views.
We 6 people arrived the hotel earlier than check in, and staffs are very helpful on luggage arrangement. Super good breakfast on the roof, very very good place.
Don’t drive through, it is nearly impossible. Take taxi to nearest main road, only 1 minute walking.
Super good place.. Love Seville
Eurostars Convento Capuchinos
Offering a wellness center with massage treatments and free gym access, Eurostars Convento Capuchinos is in a former monastery in Segovia historic quarter, beside Plaza Mayor Square and the cathedral. Free Wi-Fi is available.The former monastery has 2 large cloisters, as well as gardens with a terrace, a breakfast lounge and meeting room. For an extra cost, there is a spa offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths, contrast showers and a relaxation zone. The restaurant serves traditional dishes and offers a TV with Canal Plus channels.Rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe, desk and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Granja de San Ildefonso is 7 miles away and the medieval village of Pedraza is 19 miles away.
This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Parking was simple at the reserved garage. The staff were courteous and professional – moreso than at other Eurostars locations we’ve stayed at.
The bathroom was ample, and included a bathtub (which was a positive for me, but a negative for older members of our group who have a hard time stepping in and out of a tub without slipping).
- Historical and beautiful hotel with modern interiors. Staff is very helpful to take us to public parking. Location is great.
- The very stylish modern interiors, the wonderful restoration of the ancient walls, the helpful staff( who upgraded us to a bigger suite) and the location right near Plaza Major!!
- Couldn’t get to our usual watering hole because of the snow but had a nice though simple meal in the hotel. Always a good breakfast.
- A beautiful hotel with stunning views. A truly amazing experience. The staff were knowledge about the area and gave us great recommendations on where to go and what to eat. There is a lovely lounge with huge skylights, the location is perfect for exploring all of old Segovia.
- This property is beautifully renovated. We enjoyed exploring the various annexes and taking in the views to the back. Lovely, all around. It’s just a short walk from the plaza mayor; a longer walk from the aqueduct and alcazar.
Eurostars Plaza Acueducto
One of our top picks in Segovia.This recently built 4-star hotel provides accommodation designed in a contemporary-style. It is located just opposite the magnificent ancient aqueduct.Set at the heart of beautiful Segovia, this hotel overlooks one of the city’s most famous monuments. Enjoy views of the aqueduct from this hotel. From here you can stroll around the historical city streets and admire the stunning architecture.All rooms include a TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe, and telephone, as well as free toiletries. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The property offers a breakfast service for a surcharge, including special diets. You can also find luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service. Private covered parking is available for an extra charge.Plaza Acueducto boasts free Wi-Fi internet access – allowing you to connect and check your emails at any time.
- The location and the view from the room oversees the aqueduct. It is also very near to the aqueduct and the old town of Segovia.
- Excellent location,with convenient parking. Very helpful reception staff and a good buffet breakfast.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, ample room & bath with SUPER CONFORTABLE King bed. Parking on site.
- Absolutely brilliant hotel with lovely staff, comfortable modern rooms and bathrooms. Good view of Aqueduct. Lovely breakfast. Free sweets in reception, good wifi and warm rooms.
Comfy, and very good breakfast. Great location.
Staff helpful, especially Maria on reception.
Hotel El Rancho
Located in Torrecaballeros, 6 miles from Segovia, Hotel El Rancho features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, babysitting services, gift shop and shops at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from Hotel El Rancho, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- The place is really lovely, the rooms/beds fabulous as well as the breakfast , we enjoyed our dinner immensely in the restaurant.
- Large deluxe room with a large balcony. Bathroom with bath and shower.the accommodation was perfect.
- Rooms very comfortable and clean, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
- No food at all available not even a packet of crisps
- Room was large, well appointed, overlooking courtyard garden, good bathroom. Staff were excellent in all respects. Breakfast was fine and included in the room rate. Snowing outside, but room was warm and slept well. Good value, would certainly stay again. Was directed to a very nice restaurant within walking distance – recommended.
Hotel Don Felipe
One of our top picks in Segovia.Situated in the historic center of Segovia, Hotel Don Felipe offers beautiful views of the city and modern rooms with air conditioning. It also features grounds and free Wi-Fi throughout.A buffet breakfast is available at Don Felipe and there is also a bar. Due to its central location, many restaurants and cafes can be found nearby the hotel.Guests can relax on the hotel’s furnished sun terrace. The 24-hour reception also offers a tour desk with information on Segovia and its main points of interest.The Alcázar de Segovia is just 650 feet from Don Felipe Hotel. Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral are less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while Madrid is 35 minutes’ away by high speed train.
- Very big room with comfortable beds and very clean. The bathroom was also big with everything you needed. Location on a small beautiful street, 300 meters away from the Alcazar, without being excessively close to the noise and confusion of the city centre.
- Great location and delightful staff. Well appointed room with a view across the garden
Large extremely comfortable room
This hotel – old city center – all must see’s and restaurants just on walking distance. Offers a garage plus a garden and perfect rooms.
Against an affordable price. An unbeatable combination.
- Parking was easy once we found it. Great staff and fluent in English, although not expected.
Hotel Venta Magullo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Venta Magullo offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hotel Venta Magullo, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Venta Magullo.
- Nice hotel. Don’t stay when a tour group is there. Very noisy. Good restaurant. Would recommend.
The check-in and check-out process was the easiest I have ever had and the staff was extremely efficient. Smooth stay for my requirements at the time.
The hotel is nice and cute, very comfy bed.
- Friendly staff and clean facilities. Nice restaurant on site and right across the street from some grocery stores.
- The staff in the coffee bar were very friendly and helpful..
- The room was a good size, the beds comfortable and the aircon worked well. This hotel is outside Segovia but connected by a frequent bus costing one euro to the Aqueduct. Having an Aldi and a Lidl supermarket nearby was useful. Having coffee and tostada in the bar for breakfast was ok. Being able to park the car for free was good. The reception staff were friendly.
Top Hotels In Valverde Del Majano Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valverde del Majano Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!