10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valverde De La Virgen Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel VillaPaloma offers accommodations in La Virgen del Camino, just 3.9 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hotel VillaPaloma, and La Bañeza is 24 miles from the property.
- Friendly and clean. It has every Pilgrims dream…. a bathtub with water jets. Don`t forget to take Bus 1A out of Leon.
- Pilar, the lady who checked us in. Lovely personality.
Adequate and clean.
Good place to stay for re-starting the Camino in Leon
- We were travelling by car and just staying overnight in Leon so the location on the outskirts of Leon right by where the pilgrims passed on the Camino suited us. There was a bus station across the street so getting into and out of Leon was easy. The staff spoke no English but made an effort to convey essential information. The room was clean but basic, and had no independent air conditioner, so it became a little muggy. Opening the window was not an option during the night as it overlooked a busy and noisy street. Parking was on a quiet street with little traffic behind the hotel and not a problem.
- Close to the Leon Airport. The bar across the street works late hours and serves decent food.
Hotel Avenida III
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Avenida III offers accommodations in Villadangos del Páramo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.León is 11 miles from Hotel Avenida III, and Astorga is 16 miles from the property.
- The was clean and comfortable. On the standard of a Hampton Inn in the US.
- In the end, it was fine. Strange location near truck stops but it’s the only act in town
- Location, staff and great place to stay on the Camino
- Bed was very comfortable. Had best sleep yet on the Camino . Food very good at the restaurant next door which also acts as the hotel front desk. Bit of a truck stop but I’m ok with that.
- Very convenient for Camino, right on route. Breakfast adequate but dinner was just excellent even getting a ‘free’ drink afterwards! Had printing facilities to print off our flight boarding cards.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alfageme offers accommodations in Trobajo del Camino, just 2.1 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hotel Alfageme, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- La cama super cómoda, el baño grande y con una super terraza preciosa
El personal y las instalaciones buenas
El Restaurante, buena carta a buen precio, El Cachopo de la casa inmejr
De inrichting van de kamer was conform voor een tweesterrenhotel.
Het personeel was vriendelijk en correct.
Ontbijt niet overvloedig maar ok
- Cama muy grande y cómoda. Habitación y baño amplios y limpios. Muy tranquilo. Cumplió su cometido. Además tenían leche sin lactosa en el desayuno.
- L’habitació és àmplia, nrt. El personal molt amable.
Located in León, 27 miles from Astorga, Santiago León features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 28 miles from Santiago León, and Colle is 23 miles from the property.
The staff was very helpful
Catherine was especially helpful at check in and during my stay
- Once l was in a taxi it was quick and easy to get there and then get back into town the next morning. Staff were helpful and showed me everything l needed. Breakfast was good.
- Big rooms. Clean and tidy. Good food. Swimming pool.
- The hotel was outside of Leon and we chose it as it had a swimming pool. The pool was nice but the umbrellas and sunbeds were a bit tatty. Breakfast was good and the staff were great. Room was comfortable and parking was easy. We ate lunch at a local restaurant recommened by staff and that was good. There was a bus to Leon but it was only once an hour.
- Didn’t like this hotel. Staff was barely attentive. The luggage cart was a dolly. Beds were hard. Lights were off in halls motion sensor controlled creepy experience.
- The staff was very helpful
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Riosol is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is located close to the train and bus stations. It is within easy walking distance of all the main sights. Check in was quick and easy.
Excellent location to bus station and centre of town.
Clean, warm rooms.
Great value for money.
Would definitely stay again.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
One of the best hotel experiences I’ve had .
I would recommend it any day.
- Good location. Close to bus and train stations and 5 minutes walk from city center. Very friendly staff. Value for money
- Our room was a good size and parking was straightforward.
Hotel Las Moreras
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Las Moreras offers accommodations in Azadinos, just 3.9 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 26 miles from Hotel Las Moreras, and La Bañeza is 28 miles from the property.
- Not bed location if you travelling by car and want to visit Leon
- Restaurant staff very helpful and attentive, as were the bar staff. Meal was excellent.
- En general,,todo,,atencion instalaciones,tranquilidad,buffet,
- The hotel was “Ok”. It was close enough to the center of town. But for 60$ per night yout get what you pay for. The breakfast was very good.
- The room and bathroom were large though the bathroom smelt quite damp, but it did have a hairdryer. Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet as it was located at the back of the hotel overlooking the gardens. The breakfast was reasonable as ham and cheese were offered as well as the toast/croissant and cakes, plus fruit juice & tea & coffee. More was on offer at the weekend, but maybe this was because there was a wedding on Saturday with many wedding guests in residence. We had a plato combinado meal one night in the hotel bar which was good. Plenty of free parking on site.
Abad San Antonio
This modern hotel is located in the Inmaculada district of León, 1.2 miles from the town centre. It offers secured parking at an extra cost, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The rooms at Abad San Antonio feature parquet floors and stylish décor with soft tones. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The San Antonio’s restaurant serves traditional Leonese food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Located 8 minutes’ drive away, León Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to León Airport in 20 minutes.
- Rooms were very clean and spacious. Bathroom was immaculate and very spacious. Bed was comfy. TV etc worked fine. Brilliant customer service from the moment we drowe in to the garage, all staff were happy to help.
The quiet surrounding
The availability of public transport
- Great property off the beaten path but there are busses easy to use
- Nice and clean room for a good price. The staff is very friendly.
- Beautiful modern clean hotel with spacious rooms and very comfortable. The wifi was excellent. A particular bonus for us was the excellent cafeteria where you could get a snack or a meal any time of day. Staff were happy and helpful. Excellent value for money too.
One of our top picks in León.Eurostars León is located in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Eurostars León, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- We arrived to Leon with little time to see the city before sunset. The receptionist promptly gave us a map, suggested the most interesting places to visit, and provided instructions for finding free parking around the hotel and the walking to the city center. Really nice and helping. Seems like we got a room upgrade, because it came with a big meeting room.
- Eurostars are always pretty good, you’re never gonna be disappointed in any of their chain
- The reception staff was very helpful on arrival. The parking at the front of the hotel was occupied on arrival and the reception staff was very patient in giving directions to the hotel carpark.
- check in was great and staff provided very good advice and information
- This is a lovely hotel with clean and comfy facilities about a 15 minute walk outside the walls of the old city. We were able to find parking on the street very close by. We did have to renew the parking part of the time, but that could be done using the parking app. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Corte Ingles is very close as well.
Hotel Camino Real
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Camino Real offers accommodations in Arcahueja, just 4 miles from León. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Hotel Camino Real, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- All good, especially the dinner and service. Easy to find, good car park.
Bed was comfortable
But there was no A/C
The room was big and clean
The staff were friendly and very helpful
- This is a nice friendly hotel with good food and service. Breakfast choices are very limited (coffee and croissant) (huge croissant!), but the restaurant is good.
- Lovely hotel, great food, clean and very welcoming
- We were in the Camino so the location was good. It is less than 2 hours to Leon cathedral,
Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés offers accommodations in León. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Aparthotel San Mames, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff in the hotel were exceptional. Friendly, professional and kind. Tge breakfast buffet was awesome too.
- staff was super helpful and gave us a lot of information not only for our stay at the hotel but also for eating, walking and knowing the city.
The location was very close to the university where I had to go on a daily basis.
Staff were friendly.
- Large, comfortable room. The staff were excellent – spoke English well, always friendly, Reception staff happy to bring coffee facilities to the room late at night. Great place to stay with children.
Room was very good with facilities to cook and a fridge.
Breakfast was very good with wide selection in a buffet style.
Top Hotels In Valverde De La Virgen Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!