10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vals-les-bains Rhône-alps:
Grand Hotel Des Bains
Located in the green setting of Vals-les-Bains, this Victorian-style hotel was built in 1870 and has retained its original period charm. It offers 3 swimming pools with fully furnished terraces.Grand Hotel Des Bains rooms are designed in a period style and furnished with antique furniture. They feature rooms with private bathroom and with a TV.Grand Hotel offers 3 restaurants, one with a shaded terrace, all of them serve traditional French cuisine, and it also offers a large cozy lounge where guests can enjoy a drink. A buffet breakfast is served daily.There is a 24-hour front desk services, and Wi-Fi access in public areas is available. Free parking is provided.Vals-les-Bains is the gateway to the Provence region and it offers an ideal location to explore and enjoy the southern Ardèche area.
- The atmosphere, the clean rooms and the super nice breakfast (not included)
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. Couldn’t have done more to make our stay better.
- The nice old style. Entrance and dining room are nice looking old charm. Staff are friendly and accomadating.
- Nicely renovated classic spa hotel. Beautiful surroundings.
Chambre simple , joliment décorée. Pas très grande mais suffisante.
Certaines chambres sont beaucoup plus spacieuses.
Petit déjeuner très bien et très agréable sur la terrasse.
Le restaurant bon mais sans plus. Formule buffet ou carte.
Hôtel Restaurant Les Touristes
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant Les Touristes is located in Vals-les-Bains. With free bikes, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Restaurant Les Touristes.The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hôtel Restaurant Les Touristes.Thermal Baths of Vals-les-Bains is a 12-minute walk from the hotel.
Friendly and welcoming.
Basic but good value for money.
Restaurant had good wholesome food.
Clean rooms and good matress.
- The hosts were lovely especially Guinevere , very friendly and accommodating. The location and the area, very rustic and rural French. The garden, the river and the local park were very nice. Food in the Garden in the evening was nice and very french.
- Nous avons apprécié la discrétion des proprietaires et du personnel. Notre chambre était très propre avec un grand sens du détail. Nous avons adoré le petit déjeuner avec ses produits de qualité
- Chambre spacieuse très propre souci du détail parquet au sol cosy. Salon de détente avec tout ce qu’il faut livres jeux… superbe tonnelle pour les repas. Restauration savoureuse équilibrée petits déjeuners copieux et variés sucrés et salés. Personnel â l’écoute et hôtelier charmant et attentionné. Merci pour ce séjour à Vals!
Propre, bien isolé, clim et bon accueil.
Restaurant sous la verdure.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Friendly and welcoming.
Hôtel Saint Jean
Located in Vals les Bains, 2.5 mi from Le Chateau d’Aubenas, Hôtel Saint Jean offers a regional restaurant which features a veranda, a bar and a large terrace. The rooms have a LCD, satellite TV.The rooms at Hôtel Saint Jean have a view of the mountains and a carpeted floor. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The continental breakfast can be served on the terrace which offers a panoramic view of the mountains. It includes French pastries, fruit juices and fruits.It is 1,000 feet from local swimming pool and 12 mi from Largentiere. The city of Montelimar is 29 mi away and there is a free, private car park on site.
- Greeted by name immediately on arrival, secure bicycle storage, hotel full of character, quiet location , really nice town, good food.
- Le déjeuner, le calme, le personnel agréable, l’accueil chaleureux et l’emplacement de l’hôtel.
- Nous avons adoré la chambre mansardée, très bon couchage, c’était parfait , merci
- bien situé au centre ville sur la rue principale mais un peu en retrait ce qui le met au calme; accès de plain pied par ascenseur depuis le parking, personnel et direction très accueillants
- le service etait parfait et le petit déj était succulent
Hotel Saint Jacques
Hotel Saint Jacques is set in Vals-les-Bains, just 1.9 mi from Aubenas Castle. It offers direct access to the casino’s park, where there is a swimming pool, cinema and mini golf course. Free WiFi is available throughout.The rooms at Hotel Saint Jacques include a TV. Some also feature a private terrace with views of the Volane Valley. The private bathrooms have a shower and come with free toiletries.You can request for breakfast to be served in your room free of charge, which you can enjoy on your private terrace overlooking the valleyFree private parking free garage facilities for bikes and motorbikes is provided on site and newspapers are available at reception. The Ardèche Gorges are 19 mi from the property, while Aero City Theme Park is 5.6 mi away. Chauvet-Pont-d’Arc Cave is 27 mi away.
- The hotel is in the centre of town and has free parking
- Safe garage parking for motorbikes. The owner was a really friendly and helpful person who insisted on stopping the traffic for us as we rode out of the property. Our room had a nice balcony and the breakfast was good.
The terrace of the room is good and big enough for relaxing (with a glass of wine) in the evening.
The hotel is very well located at the foot of the Ardeche mountains. We came for cycling and the hotel is ideally located as a starting point for that.
- La literie, le calme, et les confitures faites maison
- ‘Très bon accueil , petit déjeuner excellent , plan géographique super
Les apparts de Jean Jaurès
Located in Vals-les-Bains, Les apparts de Jean Jaurès has free WiFi and city views, a 20-minute walk from Thermal Baths of Vals-les-Bains.Each unit features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Helvie – Les Collectionneurs
Hôtel Helvie – Les Collectionneurs provides air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Some rooms have a view of the park. The hotel has free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Hôtel Helvie – Les Collectionneurs is located in the spa town of Vals-les-Bains next to a park and near the casino. Guests are invited to explore the hotel’s tree-lined gardens.Hotel Helvie’s gastronomic restaurant, Le Vivarais, serves seasonal cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather.Hôtel Helvie -Les Collectionneurs is 32 mi from Cevennes National Park. Free on-site parking is provided.
- Amazing location, beautiful room, high hospitaly level of personal. Tasty food! One of the best place i’ve stay.
- Lovely hotel staff and pleasant hotel. The standard room wasn’t very big, but good value for money. Would definitely have gone for a bigger room had we known. The shower was very cosy.
INTERIOR LAY OUT OF RECEPTION AND ASSOCIATED AREA.
Vals-les-bains is a great location when touring the Ardeche.
Hotel booking made last minute, but would recommend.
Cosy Rooms, great staff. Lovely breakfast.
Good choice of restaurants & hotels for food locally.
petit déjeuner : parfait
emplacement : idéal dans le park du casino
avons apprécié d’avoir un parking prixé
Grand Hôtel de Lyon
This hotel is at the center of Vals-les-Bains and 3.1 mi from Aubenas. It offers rooms serviced by a elevator, an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace with sunbeds. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All the air-conditioned rooms at Grand Hôtel de Lyon offer a TV with Canal + and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Grand Hôtel de Lyon. The hotel’s restaurant serves homemade pastries and regional meals made from fresh products.This hotel is an 8-minute drive from Lalevade-d’Ardèche and 12 mi from Monts d’Ardèche Regional Park. Privas is 19 mi away. There are 6 private garages on site.
- L emplacement idéal de l hôtel et la gentillesse de la direction !
- LA RESTAURATION, L’EMPLACEMENT, LE PETIT DÉJEUNE, l’ACCEUIL AU TOP !
- l’accueil très agréable. Le décor et l’architecture; l’environnement avec le parc
- Possible choix des chambres accueil excellent ambiance chaleureuse
- Accueil, Repas, Décoration très bien. Le personnel et les gérants très attentionnée.Tres bon rapport qualité prix. Séjour à recommander
Ibis Budget Aubenas
Ibis Budget Aubenas is located in Aubenas. Free WiFi access is available.Each room features air conditioning, cable TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.At Ibis Budget Aubenas you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.Montélimar Train Station is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- When you want to stay close to the city but minimise the problems with parking etc, Ibis is a great choice. The room was clean, everything worked, and the small dining area outside was convenient.
- Nice swimming pool in opposite Ibis hotel with deck chairs and enough shade. Lots of shops at walking distance. Wifi and everything perfect but the beds are very hard.
- If you just want a bed for the night, this is a reasonable place. Beds are not as comfortable as eg Ibis Styles and the rooms are functional but were clean with a powerful hot shower and a/c. Breakfast for 6E was perfectly adequate continental buffet style.
- le calme la propreté , la disponibilité du personel
- Malgré le bruit…de ne pas devoir ressortir la voiture pour aller diner en ville…
One of our top picks in Aubenas.Located 0.9 mi from the historic town center and its chateau, the ibis Aubenas is within walking distance of the coach terminal and has a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. You can enjoy the terrace with a snack from Rendez Vous bar, open 24 hours.The ibis Aubenas is 6.2 mi from riverbank beaches and 19 mi from the tourist site of Vallon Pont dArc, featuring the prehistoric Chauvet Grotto. Free private parking is available on site. Avignon – Caumont Airport is 75 mi away.
- Good room and considering position relatively quiet.
on the edge of Aubenas in the middle of the Ardeche region. Modern hotel. Good food.
- The rooms were very well planned and comfortable. Excellent shower. Bar area very nice. We were a largish group attending funeral of a friend. Staff were very helpful: they served us efficiently ,enabled us to sit and drink together and the bar shut little later than usual I think.
- Very friendly staff who kept the bar open for our group of friends. Pleasant decor, comfortable beds and rooms
Good room, clean And good size room. Parking easy.
Nice functional restaurant on terrace or inside.
Breakfast very good for price.
Very good value
Aux Vieux Arceaux
Located in Mercuer in Ardèche just 4.3 mi from Aubenas, Aux Vieux Arceaux is a countryside hotel offering air-conditioned rooms, some with views of Mont Ventoux. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel.The guest rooms at Aux Vieux Arceaux feature flat-screen TVs. Each has a private bathroom with a bath and shower. One of the rooms is adapted for disabled guests.Aux Vieux Arceaux has a gastronomic restaurant recognized by the Michelin Guide which serves traditional homemade French cuisine. A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can relax on the large outdoor terrace during nice weather.
- Very nice hotel and restaurant. Dinner was excellent and the daily breakfast was very well done. Lot’s of parking. Great views to the east including Mt Ventoux.
- Excellent French Breakfeast, excellent dinner, pleasant atmosphere and service, great quiet location
- Superb meal, very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful view.
A great location in the hills, breakfast was great. We booked this venue with the intention of dining in the Michelin star restaurant – unfortunately we didn’t do our homework and found out too late that the restaurant was closed on Sundays. Nevertheless we found a very quaint roadside cafe close by, overlooking the valley, where we enjoyed a great chilli con carne!
The rooms are very clean and spacious with a table/seating on the outside terrace but perhaps a little too close to the neighbours.
The staff/owner is very friendly.
- The food was incredible… definitely have dinner at the restaurant! Also a gorgeous location in the National park.
Top Hotels In Vals-les-bains Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vals-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!