10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valparaíso Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Valparaíso Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valparaíso Valparaíso Region:
Hotel Casa Higueras
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Casa Higueras is located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shops at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hotel Casa Higueras, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Public rooms with amazing views, the pool area overlooking the port is a great place to spend a hot afternoon, the restaurant was very good but beware it’s cold out in the evenings! The view from the small terrace next to our room at night. The breakfast was good.
Close to the funicular.
- Great service. Outstanding restaurant. Perfect location.
- The hotel has an excellent location in cerro alegre, close to restaurants, small cute shops, ice cream shop, etc. Walking distance from major attractions. It is a renovated old house with stunning views os the Valparaiso bay. We had a room with partial view, next time will definitely book a room with full view. Breakfast is amazing, and the restaurant also offers an excellent tasting menu. The hotel personnel is very friendly, they even prepared a tray for my husband that got sick and could no go downstairs for breakfast. Excellent experience
Great friendly helpful staff!
Nice views from the hotel.
- Beautifully restored property with friendly and helpful staff. It made our stay relaxing. Big thanks to all the staff there.
- Public rooms with amazing views, the pool area overlooking the port is a great place to spend a hot afternoon, the restaurant was very good but beware it’s cold out in the evenings! The view from the small terrace next to our room at night. The breakfast was good.
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Hotel Ecomusic features a playground and views of the sea.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hotel Ecomusic, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Hotel Ecomusic.
- The themed music rooms were fun. The view from the breakfast room was amazing (even with the fog!) and the breakfast itself was great. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Great boutique style hotel right in the heart of the hills – it’s actually on the same alley as one of the popular view spots and right next to a funicular for descending to one of the main bar/restaurant areas. The room themes are cool and for Valpariso the sizes are normal (on the small side). Bathrooms are very small but very modern and clean. Three types of room exist: Most are internal facing (the central area has a glass ceiling for natural light). There are a couple of rear facing which may have a bit of a view and the street behind. Bob Marley, Queen and Winehouse all face forward with incredible views downhill – well recommended! We had an internal room but were upgraded to Queen. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a good spread. WiFi was fast, strong signal and unlimited devices.
- The hotel has a great location in the centre of all of the action. Very good base for exploring the city. It’s a friendly hotel with helpful staff. It is basic, but this is reflected in the fact it’s not very expensive. Nethertheless it was clean and comfortable and we extended our stay there by one night as it was so convenient.
- Great Lokation ! near to Fauna and El Internado and other Coffer and great stores.
- Had a great view from the breakfast room. Location to all restaurants and city central. Breakfast was great.
Hotel Winebox Valparaiso
Hotel Winebox Valparaiso is located in Valparaíso, 4.3 miles from Viña del Mar and 22 miles from Algarrobo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.El Quisco is 25 miles from Hotel Winebox Valparaiso, and Olmué is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- Nice breakfast,unique decor, very helpful staff, good english. The staff even got us a bottle of wine and meat and cheese tray so we could watch a gorgeous sunset from the roof when the bar upstairs wasn’t open. I would highly recommend this for a unique stay!
- Breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly and helpful! Awesome view!
- Grant and his staff were super welcoming and we felt instantly relaxed drinking wine on the amazing rooftop along with great conversation. His recommendations for restaurants were spot on!
- Great place. The service quality is beyond 5 star.
Great views over the city. 360 view on the rooftop was very nice.
Cool design and ideas. Reminded me of Christchurch businesses in NZ.
The wine cellar tour was excellent – the guy who showed us around was brilliant. Really passionate and knowledgeable. The concept of making wine in the floor is marvellous.
Nice breakfast. Good choice and a nice setting.
Generally helpful and polite staff/volunteers. The atmosphere is rather “hostel-like” rather than hotel. Some will like this, some won`t.
Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Palacio Astoreca features a terrace and views of the sea. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Palacio Astoreca, and El Quisco is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Palacio Astoreca.
- Room clean and very comfortable. Location great. Breakfasts great. for some reason one day the room was not cleaned – error compounded by trying to blame us for putting the wrong side of the door tag showing. However, it only happened once, otherwise staff very helpful.
- Breakfast was very good, Omelette, Cappuccino… on demand. Room had plenty of space and was clean. Very pleasant stay. Transfer to San Antonio was arranged by the staff. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- Great location and view, amazing staff and breakfast!!
- We enjoyed the view from the room and the location! Staff very friendly.
- Beautiful setting, right in heart of Valparaiso. Great location, great remodel of old mansion. Excellent spa, hot tub, pool on property.
Hotel Boutique Acontraluz
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Hotel Boutique Acontraluz features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hotel Boutique Acontraluz, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Hotel Boutique Acontraluz.
- Excellent and confortable bed. Beautiful view of the valparaiso bay. Very nice and warm staff.
- Beautiful hotel with lots of character. Well located with great views of the city.
- We found Hotel Boutique Acontraluz to be the perfect place to stay during a recent trip to Valparaiso. It is very well located, with the majority of the main points of interest within walking distance. The staff were very helpful and provided great recommendations. They also provided a late check out at no extra cost. The hotel itself is beautiful, with amazing views access Valparaiso and the ocean. I would recommend Hotel Boutique Acontraluz to anyone planning to stay in Valparaiso.
- We had the balcony and ocean view. It was so beautiful. The decor is very comfortable and each room is different using antiques. It was very warm and inviting and so clean and quiet. The location cant be beat. The manager, Roberto, was so helpful in getting us transportation and recommending restaurants. The whole experience was perfect.
- Friendly, accommodating, helpful staff-info/recommendations re area, storage of luggage. GREAT location. Beautiful views. Lovely atmosphere, furnishing, and welcoming vibe in common areas. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel. Value for money.
Cirilo Armstrong Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Cirilo Armstrong Hotel Boutique is located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Cirilo Armstrong, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 54 miles away.
- Very modern aesthetics but also uniquely Chilean, lots of great original art, and beautiful views. Breakfast was amazing and staff super friendly
- Amazing breakfast, location was really nice, staff was super kind
- The room was bigger than my apartment here in Chile
- This is one of the best hotels we have ever been to. The architecture is mind blowing, location could not be better and the staff are beyond helpful. Highly recommended to pay a little extra for the rooms with a private hot tub in the terrace… you won’t leave the hotel!
- Wonderful, nicely appointed, two-storey loft room. Tons of windows and space, including small kitchenette. Great breakfast and very helpful staff. Overall, excellent hotel – well worth the money.
Situated in an historical building on a quiet street, the intimate 4-star Zerohotel breathes the authentic spirit of Valparaiso. It boasts a terrace with loungers overlooking the Pacific Ocean.All parquet-floored rooms have large windows with shutters, making them airy and light. Each room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and marble washbasin. A flatscreen TV and free Wi-Fi are also available.Zerohotel offers breakfast at its winter garden with views over the Valparaiso.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the seashore and a 10-minute walk from Valparaiso’s impressive colonial city centre.
- Great caring, friendly and personal service. Great location.
- Beautiful rooms & outdoor terrace. Friendly, helpful staff & excelent location & view.
Everything! Great location, the best bed I’ve slept in for years!
The hosts are extremely pleasant and helpful. Full recommandation.
- The accomodations aer incredible. The room was very spacious, the bathroom was huge. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included every morning. There were numerous breakfast offerings, and all were delicious. The terraced patios in the back have incredible views of the city and harbor below. It is located in very nice neighborhood, on a hill, above the city. It is an easy walk to just about anything you want to do. The staff had excellent recommendations for food and entertainment.
- Amazing location, helpful staff who went out of their way to ensure we had a wonderful stay, stylish rooms with a beautiful view. Amazing patio and garden area. We would definitely stay again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Da Vinci offers pet-friendly accommodations in Valparaíso, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Da Vinci, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful. Good location , easy to reach the main points of interests.
Nice hotel and very well located
The staff is kind and keen to help
- We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the breakfast. The location allowed us to walk to the port museums and everywhere in the city center. Great exercise.
- Amazing location, stuff and interior design of hotel.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Location excellent, very central, everywhere walkable. Breakfast coffee very good, drinks available throughout the day, nice communal foyer area. Thank you for a really enjoyable stay.
Hotel Boutique 17
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Boutique 17 is located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 4.5 miles from Viña del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hotel Boutique 17, and El Quisco is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Nice place, upgraded my room and put me with a view looking out over the bay
- Central location, good breakfast, lovely and comfortable room, very helpful staff
- The bed was comfy! Liked having water in our room.
- The hotel staff was incrdible – nice, informative, & helpful. Carmen was on duty when we arrived & answered all of our many “first-day” questions patiently & cheerfully!!! At our request, she also arranged a tour for us on our last day that included pick-up at Hotel Boutique 17 & drop-off at the airport in Santiago with a wonderful tour through the Casablanca wine region in-between – a wonderful way to end a great stay in Valparaiso & in Chile!!
Fantastic, very attentive staff, speaking very good English. Great room, wonderful breakfast, much better than what we have had so far in other similar places.
And location of course!
Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Located in the Cerro Alegre neighborhood in Valparaíso, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts.
- The staff was excellent and very helpful. We loved staying there and highly recommend it. We had some problems with a tour that had been scheduled through a company and the staff helped us find a new tour. They were all wonderful!!!
- Incredibly helpful and friendly staff with a stunning rooftop terrace. Considering the close proximity of Valparaiso’s busy tourist centre, we found the property to be very quiet. A great place to pick up interior design tips too.
- Views from the rooftop terrace were outstanding. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Decor was original and rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The staff were pleasant but not overbearing. Very helpful in all aspects. Cute place with atmosphere. This is the area to stay in Val P.
Wonderful loft room was very spacious
Great friendly staff with helpful advice
Amazing rooftop terrace where you can have a great wine and watch the sun go down
Top Hotels In Valparaíso Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valparaíso Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!