10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vallivana Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallivana Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vallivana Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallivana Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallivana Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vallivana Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vallivana Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vallivana Valencia Community:
La Tinensa is located in Puebla de Benifasar, 24 miles from Peñíscola and 14 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 23 miles from La Tinensa, and Tortosa is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 32 miles from La Tinensa.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was carefully chosen with healthy ingredients in mind and deliciously and enjoyable portions.
- A wonderful small modern hotel in a peaceful rural village. Teresa is an engaging hostess who really aims to please and with her husband made our stay a very special and memorable experience. The decor is contemporary, which is unusual in such a place, with some interesting quirky touches. They really paid attention to the quality of their food, from the extensive breakfast platter to the tasty tapas with early evening drinks to the delicious country dinners. Pobla de Benifassa may appear to be the back of beyond but there’s wonderful walks and dramatic scenery on the doorstep and in our view the landscape is much better than around Morella, which incidentally is only a short car ride away. We had the hotel to ourselves which wasn’t a problem since some of their 8 charming children were around. However, this is a real gem that deserves more customers.
- Lo que más nos gustó de nuestra visita ‘La Tinença’ fue el trato recibido por los dueños del hotel y la tranquilidad que disfrutamos durante el fin de semana. La comida espectacular… no sabría elegir con que plato me quedaría de todos los que probamos.
- El personal espectacular muy atento y servicial nos ofrecieron un monto bien de actividades estuvo genial
Ambiente familiar en un hotel rural muy cuidado. Decorado muy bonito, acogedor y limpio.
Desayunos y cenas estupendas, cocina casera preparada con mimo, con algunos productos de la zona.
Los dueños muy dispuestos, cariñosos y hospitalarios. Nuestro hijo disfrutó jugando con sus hijos, muy cariñosos también.
Las habitaciones con vistas al valle muy bonitas. Cama cómoda y buena limpieza. Con secador y amenities.
Buen punto de partida para visitar la setena y parque natural. Muy cerca posibilidad de rutas con caballos.
Palau dels Osset
Palau dels Osset is located in Forcall, 6 miles from Morella and 28 miles from Valdelinares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Valderrobres is 24 miles from Palau dels Osset, and Beceite is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 34 miles from Palau dels Osset.
We had a very nice room with view to the square. It is a nice building. Parking in front of hotel.
Good food. Good wine. Good service.
- Fabulous rooms. Food was great. Located in typically Spanish village away from tourists
- Excellent service. Rooms and the whole hotel was really nicely renovated even though the building is ancient. Excellent supper also.
- Hotel with character, our suite was really comfortable, new, an very well appointed. Wifi worked as expected.
- If you feel like going off the beaten tracks, this a great place to stay. Lovely rooms, excellent Spanish breakfast (if you ask nicely even with eggs). The area is great for hiking and some history lessons about the backbone of Spanish Renaissance History.
- We had a very nice room with view to the square. It is a nice building. Parking in front of hotel.
Hotel La Fonda Moreno
Hotel La Fonda Moreno offers accommodations in Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Valdelinares is 31 miles from Hotel La Fonda Moreno, and Valderrobres is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 30 miles from Hotel La Fonda Moreno.
- Room very nicely appointed, high quality fittings etc. Breakfast was pretty good and certainly plentiful. The place was very clean and centrally located.
- The staff were attentive, lending us an umbrella for the rain. The lunch in the restaurant exceeded expectations…very well cooked, a great choice, a generous bottle of wine when my friend asked for a glass of it, and a very pleasant atmosphere. The bed was very comfy and the heating good. Extra blankets were waiting, and we asked for a got two extra pillows.
- Clean, comfortable and well located. Helpful staff too.
Nice and clean room with good size shower and toilet.
The restaurant located in the hotel (on the first floor) was excellent. We recommend trying the “croquetas morellanas” (croquettes/dumplings), “ternasco” (suckling lamb) and please, order the homemade “collà” (cuajada) for dessert, so nice!.
Breakfast was at the bar on the ground floor and it was good as well.
You have to park a couple of streets away, but the hotel it’s in Morella’s historic centre, so that is what it is.
- Excellent hotel, very friendly staff. You feel very welcome. In the city centre, staff knows best parking options nearby (free!). Bars and restaurants nearby, but don’t miss the fine Spanish restaurant of the hotel on the 1st floor, which is also excellent. Tasteful breakfast. This is real hospitality!
Hotel Cardenal Ram
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cardenal Ram offers accommodations in Morella, just 31 miles from Valdelinares. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Valderrobres is 22 miles from Hotel Cardenal Ram, and Beceite is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Cardenal Ram.
- The building has been beautifully restored. Amazing, large room with wonderful view. The continental breakfast was great and was reasonably priced. We also had the ‘menu of the day’ for lunch and it was outstanding
- The town is fascinating and the hotel is centrally located. The room was very comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed, lovely view from our room. It was right on the main Street.
The evening tasting menu was excellent and the information from our waitress Gabriella was extensive. Her description of the courses on offer tempted us to try local dishes, they were a delight.
The comfort of the room and the bed were excellent.
- Location breakfast spacious rooms friendly staff beautiful building
Hotel Rey Don Jaime
One of our top picks in Morella.This characterful family hotel is located in the walled premises of Morella and enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and the towns main street.The hotel boasts a characteristic homey feel and is equipped with bedrooms decorated in a rustic style and using typical, traditional materials.There are a large number of services and facilities in the complex, including a cafe, game room and function rooms for the celebration of banquets. The restaurant offers local products of the finest quality, including truffles.The capital of the region, Els Ports, offers the opportunity to explore this mountainous area of great natural interest, along with its history and traditions.
The buffet breakfast was really good. The hotel is at one end of the main street. It is very close to the tourist office, making it a good place to start off your sightseeing. We had a third floor room with views away from the castle… very nice view and beautiful sunrise.
If you like walking, we really enjoyed the walk just outside the city wall (you walk right along the wall just outside the city for half the route).
- Right in the centre of Morella, yet just a short stroll to the car. Make sure you visit a restaurant called Marques de Cruelles, it is brilliant.
- Nice location in the historic center of Morella. The hotel is comfortable. There is an elevator. The breakfast is perfect and there is a dinner possibility.
- This is a frankly superb hotel for the money. Rooms are a good size, comfortable, decent shower and good toiletries, excellent wifi (though you have to get the air-con remote from reception: but opening the balcony works just as well). Staff are helpful and speak enough English for those of us with (very) limited Spanish. It’s easy to find (a consideration) and handy for exploring the rest of this amazing town. The food in the restaurant is good and the breakfast is very good. There is secure parking for motorcycles which is a bit of a hike away, but it’s worth it: go to the hotel, unload, move the bike; in the morning, collect the bike and park outside the hotel, load up and off you go.
A lovely family run hotel.
Rooms were clean & comfortable
Vanessa spoke excellent English
Dinner was good too
- The buffet breakfast was really good. The hotel is at one end of the main street. It is very close to the tourist office, making it a good place to start off your sightseeing. We had a third floor room with views away from the castle… very nice view and beautiful sunrise.
Hotel El Cid
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel El Cid offers accommodations in Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Valdelinares is 31 miles from Hotel El Cid, and Valderrobres is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This is a great hotel. The man at reception (sorry do not know name) was welcoming and helpful through out our visit. We stayed two nights – adding a second night after our original booking. We took half board on one night and found this to be great value with tasty food. Our breakfast was also tasty, though far more food than we could eat! Our room was spotlessly clean and we enjoyed having a small balcony with a table and two chairs.
- Location, view from the room, friendliness of staff
- This is a really good, value-for-money hotel. Our half board included a bottle of wine, and the breakfast is amazing.
- Perfect location for exploring Morella and the surrounding area, spacious room with 2 balconies available, clean, friendly and helpful staff, ‘menu del dia’ available throughout the afternoon was delicious and an absolute bargain, skipped the breakfast and just had toast etc in the bar which was ample and more economical than the set price breakfast on offer, street parking opposite the hotel with limited spaces…..we prefer secure parking for our motorcycle but this is not the sort of place for there to be any great risk from thieves etc and on the street it was right under our window anyway. Spectacular views across the open countryside. If we were in the area again we would return without hesitation. Lovely friendly & welcoming people throughout the town and good value for money everywhere.
- Great location to explore Morella. Bedroom had balcony view over the mountains.
Hotel del Pastor
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel del Pastor offers accommodations in Morella, just 31 miles from Valdelinares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valderrobres is 22 miles from Hotel del Pastor, and Beceite is 21 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 30 miles away.
- I liked everything – window view, cleanness, quality of furniture and equipment and so on
- The view from our rear balcony was splendid across the town walls to the mountains. It was nice to have a bath with good shower over it, as there was a chilly wind in exposed areas. There was a good continental breakfast.
- A simple hotel located in the middle of Morella with a short walk to restaurants,bars etc. Because of the terrain not easy for anyone with walking difficulties. Very typical of the town.
- Apart from the extra hard bed we loved everything about this hotel. The lady at reception also organised the breakfast and was so helpful. Beautiful traditional hotel with views to die for.
- very comfortable beds, taste breakfast, quiet room, kind staff
Located in Ares del Maestre, 29 miles from Peñíscola, Hotel D’Ares features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Morella is 11 miles from Hotel D’Ares, and Benicassim is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great value for the price, good breakfast with cheese and meats, lovely village.
- Very cute little town with a nice view! Rustic little hotel with friendly staff.
- It was bitterly cold outside with howling strong winds. There was a warm and cosy dining room waiting for us. The home cooked meal was delicious! Our room was lovely and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were friendly and attentive. A perfect place for exploring the wilds of Teruel & Valencian Community.
- The staff were more than friendly and the meals delicious, good quantity and very well priced.
- A beautiful spot and such great staff. The breakfast was continental with ham and cheese and as excellent. We ate in the hotel restaurant which although limited was pretty good with fantastic service.
El Faixero Evolucion
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Faixero Evolucion offers accommodations in Cinctorres, just 7 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Valdelinares is 24 miles from El Faixero Evolucion, and Valderrobres is 28 miles away. Castellon Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- It is an extremely modern hotel in a very small village. The room was great with ample of space. Food was very good.
- As a global traveller I have to say this is one of the best hotels I’ve stayed at. Very comfortable room. Quiet location and service second to none. But the best thing without doubt was the restaurant. The food and wine selection is outstanding. King prawns to die for.. Lamb chops par excellence. Don’t pass up the profiteroles Either. The young staff, particularly Alfonso, couldn’t be more helpful.
- Diseño y hotel moderno. Restaurante muy elegante y muy buena cocina. Desayuno gratuito pero nada execpcional.
El personal. Amabilísimo
La habitación, de diseño
- La calefacción fantástica y las comidas buenísimas y sobretodo la amabilidad del personal junta con la gente del pueblo
Masia Del Aragones
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Masia Del Aragones offers accommodations in Peñarroya de Tastavíns, just 11 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tortosa is 27 miles from Masia Del Aragones, and Valderrobres is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 38 miles from Masia Del Aragones.
- Location beautiful and isolated . Home cooked food which was tasty with family wine by the bottle . Managed to accommodate group vegetarian tastes and overall very memorable place
- Increadable surprise, very kind landlady, do expect her to be present, enjoy the experience and local food
- Tranquilidad, amabilidad de los dueños, buen desayuno
- La atención de Pilar y Manolo a nuestra disposición todo el tiempo y la tranquilidad del campo
- En realida me gusto todo,sitio trankilo,la dueña muy amable y todo muy limpio
Top Hotels In Vallivana Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vallivana Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallivana Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vallivana Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!