10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vallinfante Marche – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallinfante Marche is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vallinfante Marche. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallinfante Marche. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallinfante Marche. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vallinfante Marche right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vallinfante Marche with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vallinfante Marche:
Relais & Chateaux Palazzo Seneca
Palazzo Seneca has modern, elegant accommodations in an antique palace only 150 feet from the main square in Norcia’s historic center, right by the enchanting National Park of Monti Sibillini. There is a small free spa, which includes a hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna.The palace that houses Palazzo Seneca was originally built in the 16th century. Along with all modern comforts and a contemporary sense of style and design, the hotel features a timeless atmosphere. Highlights are private grounds, a lounge with live jazz music played often and a charming library with authentic rare books.Each guest room has its own décor and personality. They feature romantic wrought-iron beds, designer bathrooms and luxurious furnishings.The Vespasia gourmet restaurant features famous local products, including Norcia sausages, black truffle and lentils of Castelluccio.The National Park of Monti Sibillini can be explored in hiking, trekking and mountain biking outings as well as in guided tours. Some of the highest peaks of the Apennines can be found in the area.
- Without a doubt, a wonderful hotel. Beautiful rooms and amenities. Great restaurant. Top, friendly service
- The Palazzo Seneca is an exceptional first class, 5 star hotel very worthy of its best hotel in Italy 2017 award. As a stand-alone, the Seneca would be a wonderful place to stay anywhere in the world but in this case it comes with two bonuses: the Vespacia Restaurant (a Michelin starred restaurant which, based on our meal, is headed for a second star very soon!); and second, it’s location in the iconic gastronomic town of Norcia which is in the process of rebuilding from 2 major earthquakes just a couple of years ago. Notable to us (as grandparents) was the number of young families with children enjoying the hotel and the incredible countryside – the staff and hotel were exceptional in this regard and we would highly recommend this Relais and Chateau hotel and Norcia for families with children. The hotel breakfast, befitting of a Michelin starred chef, was without peer. As exceptional as the Seneca is, it’s very reasonably priced, and thus a great value as well.
- This hotel is a family run business and the staff are delightful. They simply cannot do enough for you. The in-house Michelin Star restaurant was also brilliant with awesome wines from the region.
- Superb location in the centre of this lovely historic town. Hotel itself completely untouched by 2016 earthquake but step outside and tragically it’s a very different picture. Service discreet but excellent
- everything, its just a loverly place to stay , staff 1st class , food great, perfect weekend hotel for me .
Albergo Ristorante Benito
Albergo Ristorante Benito is located in Norcia, 31 miles from Assisi and 19 miles from Spoleto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Ascoli Piceno is 25 miles from Albergo Ristorante Benito, and Terminillo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Location in perfect. The restaurant next to it serves amazing food.
- Staff disponibile, ottima posizione per visitare il centro di Norcia, pulizia
Posizione centrale ottimo
Camera matrimoniale accogliente
- Sehr freundliche Besitzer und Personal, wunderbare Stadt, kontaktfreudige Italiener , die Stadt des Gründers des Benediktiner Ordens. Das Erdbeben hat die Gemeinschaft bei allem Leid zusammengeschweißt und sehr offen und freundlich , fast fröhlich gemacht.
- Ha pesare di tutto credo che se vorrà del tempo per ripartire ma loro ci la stanno mettendo tutta , vi auguro riuscire a ripartire .
Located in Piobbico, 19 miles from Ascoli Piceno, Hermitage Sibillini features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Norcia is 17 miles from Hermitage Sibillini, and Cascia is 24 miles away. Sant’Egidio Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ristorante Fiorelli
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Ristorante Fiorelli offers pet-friendly accommodations in Preci, just 23 miles from Assisi. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Spoleto is 14 miles from Hotel Ristorante Fiorelli, and Ascoli Piceno is 31 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 29 miles away.
- Il letto extra large, la camera spaziosa, servizi puliti ed in linea con la struttura .Il titolare disponibile e cortese .
- Non vicinissimo a Norcia,in un posticino isolato ma per una notte può andare. La stanza e il bagno puliti. La colazione non male. Per una notte può andare ma il prezzo troppo eccessivo.
- Stanze pulite e personale accogliente. Un punto di appoggio per scoprire la Valnerina.
La semplicità e la pulizia della struttura
Il personale gentile
- Posizione e il fatto di essere indipendenti . Infatti sembra più un B&B.in generale accettabile ma un po caro qualità prezzo .
Convento di Acqua Premula
One of our top picks in Sellano – and a guest favorite.
Located in Sellano in the region of Umbria, 21 miles from Assisi, Convento di Acqua Premula features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spoleto is 14 miles from Convento di Acqua Premula, and Terminillo is 29 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 26 miles away.
- Very relaxing hotel, a renovated monastery quiet in the wonderfull green park. Remarkeable hospitality of the family Tullia running the hotel and tastefull restaurant in a very personal way.
- The park and the surrounding. The hotel is lovely renovated but still has the charme of history. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Amazing accommodation in wonderful Umbria valley, suitable for a peaceful rest,
staff absolutely great, delicious cuisine. We recommend!
Italian Hospitality at its very best!!!
And: and a source with the most delicious water!!
- Direi tutto,dalla posizione al ristorante di alto livello,lo staff eccellente e il contesto.
Hotel Ristorante Da Roverino
Hotel Ristorante Da Roverino is located in Comunanza, just 24 miles from San Benedetto del Tronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ascoli Piceno is 11 miles from Hotel Da Roverino, and Norcia is 20 miles away. Falconara Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- In genere prendo solo un cappuccino. Non saprei valutarla. Era comunque a richiesta cioè chiedi e ti portano.
- Großes Zimmer. Sehr gutes Restaurant.Antipasti/Grill
- Très bon accueil, chambres propres et spacieuses. Un très bon hôtel !
E’ l’unico, non ha concorrenza, ma il proprietario lo rende unico.
- La qualità del ristorante e’ eccezionale, sia per quello che vi portano,sia per la gentilezza,la competenza e la comunicativa del proprietario.
Grand Hotel Elite
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Hotel Elite offers accommodations in Cascia, just 15 miles from Spoleto. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from Grand Hotel Elite, and Terminillo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from Grand Hotel Elite.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Delle Rose
One of our top picks in Cascia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Delle Rose offers accommodations in Cascia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Spoleto is 14 miles from Hotel Delle Rose, and Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 37 miles away.
- Staff are so friendly and helpful. Location very close to monastery.
- The breakfast was very good and the dinner too was excellent
- Excellent breakfast buffet, great shower, close to Saint Rita, beautiful town, nice people
- This is a large hotel in the heart of the Cascia that clearly caters for many pilgrims attending the Basilica and the shrine of St Rita, which is located a few tens of metres away. The facilities were excellent, including good wi-fi and excellent safe and free parking behind the building. The room was comfortable and very clean, the breakfasts fresh and varied and the staff friendly and helpful. The value for money was exceptional.
- close to basilica of st rita. hotel provides a shuttle car if needed
Hotel Cascia Ristorante
Featuring a traditional restaurant, bar and free private parking, Hotel Cascia Ristorante is 1,150 feet from the Sanctuary of Santa Rita in Cascia. Free WiFi is available throughout.Local specialities and Italian classics are offered daily at the Cascia Restaurant, where a sweet breakfast is offered every morning. Rooms are simple and en suite, and some boast a balcony.Guests can book horse-riding and rafting sessions, or explore the surrounding Umbrian hills. Norcia can be reached by car in about 20 minutes.
- The owner drove us to the place where we want to visit for free… Excellent
- Wonderful place to stay! The staff is very kind and helpful and the rooms are very comfortable. Great location and marvelous food in the restaurant at the hotel (breakfast, lunch and dinner). We’ll definitely come back!
- Il letto comodo, la camera spaziosa. La posizione centrale.
- Personale gentile e disponibile. Camera comoda, pulita e spaziosa con bella vista.
- Vicinanza al Santuario, disponibilità del personale, possibilità di mangiare nello stesso locale.
Hotel Il Quadrifoglio
One of our best sellers in Cascia! Hotel Il Quadrifoglio offers accommodations in Cascia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Spoleto is 14 miles from Hotel Il Quadrifoglio, and Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Il Quadrifoglio.
Staff super helpful re Saint Rita information, booklets, brochures and more handed to me on arrival as soon as they saw my name was Rita!
I had wanted to visit this village practically all my life and had everything i needed to know and more without asking – at check in!
Superb location at foot of hill where St Rita Basillica soars.
Great coffee at breakfast!
Extremely comfy bed loaded with spare pillows and delicate rose theme throughout the hotel.
- We had a very good experience. Great location, great coffee bar and an awesome restaurant right across the street. The owner was very friendly. Perfect location.
- Colazione da bar, ma personale gentile e disponibile
- Il dolcetto alle noci,le lasagne alla boscaiola, le salsicce arrosto
- Les plus : à 10 minutes de la basilique, la Wifi gratuite et une carte pour stationner gratuitement sur la place. Mais c’est tout.
- Staff super helpful re Saint Rita information, booklets, brochures and more handed to me on arrival as soon as they saw my name was Rita!
Top Hotels In Vallinfante Marche Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vallinfante Marche to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallinfante Marche but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vallinfante Marche. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!