10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valleruela De Pedraza Castile And Leon:
Hospederia de Santo Domingo
Housed in an early 18th century noble villa and located within the old Jewish quarter of Pedraza, this attractive hotel combines traditional elements with modern comforts.The tranquil rooms have been decorated with warm colors and carefully-equipped with thoughtful details. Several of the rooms offer terraces with views of the attractive gardens and Sierra de Guadarrama from the front façade.Business guests and groups can also benefit from a meeting room with a capacity of 22 people.
- A good comfortable hotel in a charming little hill town, from which it is easy to visit Segovia.
- Very quaint village, time capsule From 3-4 hundred years ago. Hotel blended in
- sitting in the garden absorbing the views and the silence at sunset.
- Great location. Very comfortable. Quality continental breakfast.
- This was the highlight of our driving trip in Spain–a glorious place in most exquisite surroundings. The room was beautiful, the view stunning. Quiet, peaceful, beautifully appointed, delicious buffet breakfast. Heaven on earth!
El Hotel De La Villa
El Hotel De La Villa is located in Pedraza-Segovia, just 21 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Navacerrada is 30 miles from El Hotel De La Villa, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from El Hotel De La Villa.
- Nice hotel very well decorated with amazing location. The breakfast was amazing
- Large room in medieval town. Breakfast just average.wifi ok
- Nos encantó la decoración de la habitación y el desayuno. Este último era de buena calidad: zumo natural, pan de pueblo, café rico, embutidos…
- Muy bien decorado, con objectos típicos del pueblo y de la historia. El huevo frito del desayuno y el pan tostado perfectos. Los funcionarios muy atentos.
- Cama cómoda, habitación limpia, desayuno perfecto.
Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón is located in Sepúlveda in the region of Castila y Leon. Segovia is 31 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.You can play pool at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón.
- Very large room and bathroom. Easy parking just up the road – this was important to us.
- Everything was great!! Miss Peña at the desk was fantastic! She recommended a wonderful place to have a snack and supper. The common areas were lovely.
- Everything about this hotel is great. It’s pretty modern and well taken care of. The breakfast was unexpectedly varied and nice. Great value in every sense
Totally out of season when we visited but enough evidence of many restaurants, tourist info office etc to make us want to return. We walked around the small old part of town. Charming.
The hotel warned us in advance that their restaurant would be closed though the owner had made a delicious lemon loaf style cake as an extra at breakfast.
- Huge modern bathroom, good breakfast, nice living areas, friendly staff, leaving gift!!
Posada del Duraton
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada del Duraton offers accommodations in Sebúlcor. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Segovia is 26 miles from Posada del Duraton, and Pedraza-Segovia is 10 miles away.
- This is a really lovely hotel. Because of the nature of this historic building the rooms are small but they are gorgeous with a great bathroom. The staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble they were very accommodating to the dog and put a bed in our room! The food is excellent way above average in a beautiful restaurant.
- Breakfast was great and the rooms were comfy. Fabulous bathrooms.
Beautiful location. Good quality linen and towels. Quirky rooms. Very good breakfast.
No problem accommodating the dog.
- ideal para visitar las hoces del duraton. personal muy amable. habitacion amplia.
El sitio es espectacular para desconectar un fin de semana.
El desayuno correcto.
Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios
One of our top picks in Sepúlveda – and a guest favorite.
Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios offers accommodations in Sepúlveda.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 31 miles from Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios, and Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles away.
- Our usual stop on the way back to the UK. Excellent value for money, comfortable room, good bathroom, splendid breakfast, Sepúlveda a delightful place. Highly recommended
A lovely small hotel in a unique and historic building right in the plaza of the medieval village. Our room was large with seating areas and a good size modern bathroom. The decor was very striking. Breakfast was a good selection of sweet and savoury and all very fresh. It was served in a lovely room overlooking the plaza.
The village is stunning and full of interesting buildings as well as the castle/church on the plaza. Plenty of restaurants and bars, some of which were open and serving food even on a Sunday night in mid November. Great location for a stop enroute North through Spain and we would definitely stay here again.
- Everything was super. Really a great hotel with stylish furnishing and great view through the window. Great service, good breakfast. On a main square.
- Our regular overnight stop for a number of years between Andalucía and UK. Excellent value for money, most comfortable and well equipped rooms, an excellent breakfast. The Hospedería never disappoints, thoroughly recommended!
- Great breakfast, amazing view, very friendly staff, some with excellent English others with none – but not a problem either way. Helpful suggestions of where to go and what to see.
Located in Cerezo de Abajo, Hotel Langa is just 15 minutes’ drive from La Pinilla Ski Resort. The hotel features free WiFi and free parking.Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
excellent restaurant on opposite side of the road
- We were given a huge room and on the ground floor. As we had our German Shepherd with us, this was perfect! We have used Hotel Langa on several occasions, both to and from the ferry ports, it is 5 minutes from the main road and they have an excellent informal bar/restaurant area, which is dog friendly and sells some excellent food and drink at very reasonable prices. The owners are lovely and as they speak very little English, they welcomed our attempts at trying to communicate in Spanish! Look forward to staying here again soon!
- Beds were comfortable , nice situation , every thing was fine if you weren’t a vegan, gluten intolerant or had particular dietary needs. When traveling one doesn’t want substandard food. So unless they addressed that issue I wouldn’t go there again.
- Very clean large room. Comfy beds and good bathroom. Very easy from the motorway for overnight stop. Works well when travelling with dogs.
- Just off the motorway easy to find. Dog friendly huge rooms with 5 beds.
- location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón offers accommodations in Burgomillodo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Segovia is 30 miles from El Rincón Hoces Duratón, and Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 56 miles from El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón.
- Wonderful location close to dam and national park with its ancient church, monastery and massive Griffon vultures. Climb stairs up dam wall for swim. Walks along river. Beautiful old hotel building and fantastic buffet breakfast.
It was a lovely location, friendly staff who went out of their way to talk to us despite English not being their first language.
Rooms were spacious & clean. Great that there was a bath & shower. Shower was really good!
Evening meal was delicious & breakfast was varied catering for everyone’s tastes.
Authentic Spanish stay would go for a holiday there it was so enjoyable.
- Accommodations were good, food was good, communication is good and excellent service
Warm, comfortable and inviting. Staff friendly and accommodating, bed super comfy and excellent food in the restaurant. Ramido although retired is a great asset to this hotel, he never stopped working.
Wifi strong throughout.
- The staff is awesome and there is a unique place to swim in the rio.
Hotel Casa del Hechizo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa del Hechizo offers accommodations in Carrascal.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Casa del Hechizo, and Pedraza-Segovia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- La habitación era enorme. Además tuvieron un detallazo, se estropeó el agua caliente y nos invitaron a desayunar
Habitaciones muy grandes, desayuno buenísimo y también el menú en la cena , el pueblo es muy bonito y muy tranquilo.
Muy amables y atentos los,propietarios y personal
- Ya habíamos estado y nos gustó la ubicación, la decoración y la atención.
- La amabilidad del personal. Viajamos con un niño y un bebé y fueron muy atentos en todo momento. Además, el desayuno era completo (algo de embutido, bolleria, pan, zumos, café, fruta…) y el menú del día que cenamos (una crema, embutidos ibéricos y flan casero), muy rico. Por otra parte, no hay problema de aparcamiento ya que es posible aparcar en el trocito de descampado que hay junto al hotel.
- Los empleados amables y cuidando el detalle. El cava no lo esperabamos una grata sorpresa. Al igual que el spa.
Hotel Rural La Data
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Rural La Data offers accommodations in Gallegos, just 20 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 4 miles from Hotel Rural La Data, and Navacerrada is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Rural La Data.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
It was my third visit in this hotel, and everything was enjoyable as the first time
Everything was great. Friendly stuff, good balanced design of the hotel, very clean, cosy, all equipment in very good condition. Underfloor heating is very nice. The tranquil view of the camp from the window, with sounds of caw bells. Great service, good food, and first of all – great atmosphere.
The price\value correlation was also pretty good.
- Lovely rural hotel/B&B. Very helpful and friendly owner. Lovely food.
- Poca cosa la verdad. Un alojamiento totalmente olvidable.
Finca Rincón de la Vega
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Finca Rincón de la Vega is located in Los Cortos in the region of Castila y Leon, just 31 miles from Segovia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 10 miles from Finca Rincón de la Vega, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Amazing place in the middle of Madrid’s mountain, just 1h away from the city center. Nice owner, nice environment. I would definitely recommend it
- This hotel was the best i have been in for a long time
- The tranquility and rustic charm were wonderful. We feel we have found a hidden gem! The one man service from the proprietor was quietly attentive. The lack of English spoken part of its charm. Would highly recommend.
- The location was beautiful and really dog friendly
- Arrived earlier than we expected but we received a very warm and friendly welcome. Large bedroom tastefully furnished and decorated with good sized ensuite. Evening meal of roast lamb (recommended by previous reviewer) was superb washed down with a lovely bottle of Cava. Lovely atmosphere in beautiful surroundings.
Top Hotels In Valleruela De Pedraza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valleruela de Pedraza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!