10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vallejas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallejas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vallejas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallejas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallejas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vallejas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vallejas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vallejas Andalucía:
Arcos Golf Hotel Cortijo y Villas
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 21 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Arcos Golf Hotel Cortijo y Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Grazalema is 22 miles from Arcos Golf Hotel Cortijo y Villas, and El Puerto de Santa María is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 17 miles from Arcos Golf Hotel Cortijo y Villas.
The tranquillity, the size of the room, the bathroom, omfortabke beds, room service.
Good and safe parking
- Big room , lovely pool, pleasant helpful staff clean and very comfortable
Helpfulness of staff, couldn’t do enough for us.
It was quiet which was what we wanted after the bustle of Cadiz.
Room was large with huge balcony. Bathroom was great and could really relax in the big tub.
Swimming pool set in a lovely olive grove and had it to ourselves.
Had wifi in all areas.
- The waiter Fernando provided good service and attentive. Breakfast was good with fresh eggs upon request. Love, love the garden with Olive trees. Very peaceful, tranquil setting.
The friendliness and attention to detail is second to none.
The team – Toni, Vanesa, Manuel, Nandy etc were always on point to make sure everything was in order.
We were staying at this hotel for a wedding which was taking place across the road and as a gesture we thought it would be a good idea to decorate a golf caddy and use it as a wedding car. We had no idea that the management would allow this – they did! This is was exceptional gesture.
At this hotel you are made to feel welcome from the moment you enter.
Will have to return again at some point! 🙂
- The tranquillity, the size of the room, the bathroom, omfortabke beds, room service.
Mesón La Plata
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Mesón La Plata offers accommodations in Arcos de la Frontera. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Jerez de la Frontera is 20 miles from Hotel Restaurante Plata, and Grazalema is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from Mesón La Plata.
Everything was good value for money. The family that runs the Hotel are wonderful people, very kind and always seeking the best way to satisfy your needs and/or get you the help you need. I have been traveling for more than 30 years and I have never come across such great hospitality and human kindness.
These people are rare! I thank them and strongly recommend their Hotel.
- Great location for area day trips with a car. Friendly staff. Fabulous dinner….lot’s of food and yummy.
- Location+++, staff very friendly, very accommodating with changing our evening meal time. Excellent large room and fabulous view of Arcos on the hill. Food was great quality. Very dog friendly hotel. English spoken, but still a very Spanish hotel. Can’t fault it!
- Lots of onsight free parking. Nice small lounge for reading.
- Nice friendly staff, a comfortable room with en-suite, good evening meals at very reasonable prices and set in a quiet location close to a lake.
- Everything was good value for money. The family that runs the Hotel are wonderful people, very kind and always seeking the best way to satisfy your needs and/or get you the help you need. I have been traveling for more than 30 years and I have never come across such great hospitality and human kindness.
Parador de Arcos de la Frontera
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 31 miles from Cádiz, Parador de Arcos de la Frontera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Parador Arcos la Frontera, and Grazalema is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Parador de Arcos de la Frontera.
- This place is gorgeous! The views from the patio were spectacular and the hotel itself was lovely. It’s located in a picturesque town with tiny, winding streets. Take them seriously when they say parking is tight — we parked in the new town and then walked up the hill to the hotel, which was a great choice if you don’t mind a bit of a hike. I think driving to the hotel and trying to park out front would have been no fun.
- Stunning location. Superb building. Very large bedroom suite.
- The views of the landscape, the elegant, charming decor, quality of the breakfast, convenient location, exceptional friendliness of the staff
- The setting was fantastic. Room was exceptional. Got a great out of season rate.
Feeling welcomed while travelling enriches the experience of the place.
José Manuel Jaen, who works at the reception desk of the Parador de Arcos, was a person who not only made us feel welcomed with his cheerfulness, but his engaging conversation was a delight.
La Casa Grande
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in the Andalusian hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, this charming hotel offers fantastic views. It offers a sun terrace and air conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at La Casa Grande feature Moorish-inspired décor, with ornate rugs and lamps. Each one offers great views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a small library with armchairs. The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.Jérez Airport is around a 35 minute drive from La Casa Grande. You can drive to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz in 40 minutes.
- The Casa is lovely and very unique. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was good. Views were amazing from our room and the upper deck.
- The hotel sits at the edge of a cliff with spectacular views.
- Beautiful building, great breakfasts, nice rooms, friendly staff
- Huge bed nice and comfy. Rooms with balcony facing the clift. No neiboughts. Charming building and decoration.
- This was a stunning and beautiful location in Argos with a view of the cliffs and valley below. The accommodations are in an historical home with tunnels built into the cliff which led to our room. It was truly a unique and one of the most charming places we have stayed. Library and other facilities available for all guests. Staff very helpful and good breakfast.
Hotel Posada de las Cuevas
Hotel Posada de las Cuevas is located in Arcos de la Frontera, just 31 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Hotel Posada de las Cuevas, and Grazalema is 25 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 14 miles away.
- Good size room, good shower, very friendly, manager and staff. Lovely rooftop terrace where you can enjoy a good breakfast and drinks.
I loved the private terrace. The decoration, having breakfast out there, the outdoor hot tub… just wonderful.
The staff was very kind and helpful too. Wish Dani and Ezequiel all the luck with the future project.
- All of the staff were very friendly, helpful with local information, and welcoming! Excellent experience all around!
- The girl on reception was very cheerful and helpful.
- This was the favorite hotel of our 11 days in southern Spain. The atmosphere is cozy (bar and terrace with great view) and the people working there were wonderful. We would most definitely stay there again. Room 305 with outside table and chairs with gorgeous view and 3 steps to terrace for happy hour and breakfast. Love love love
Hotel Los Olivos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Los Olivos Hotel has a 3 star rating and is located right in Arcos de la Frontera town center in the province of Cadiz. It’s an old, typically Andalusian-style house that was built in 1912 and adapted to become a hotel in 1986. The hotel sleeps a total of 37 people.Built in true local style, it has whitewashed walls, wrought iron railings on the windows, ochre-colored roof tiles and a pretty central courtyard full of plant pots and decorated with chairs and coffee tables. Guests are served under palm trees and there’s a lovely bar from where a stone well can be seen.The hotel is in one of the most central streets of the city, on the main road and only a short walk from its historic center, declared a national historic/artistic monument in 1962.
- Great hotel and location. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Easy parking for 8 euros. Best breakfast ever!! Arrived in the evening in time for processions during Holy Week
We had a very helpful and friendly welcome. He also gave us some great tips on where to look around as well as where to go for dinner.
The breakfast was excellent as well!
- The breakfast was a nice assortment of options; good coffee, nice space to eat. The parking was convenient to the hotel (bonus). The room adequately furnished. Great location and close to the sites.. awesome City.
- Friendly and helpful staff and quiet room in a quaint hotel. Amazing breakfast.
Hotel La Fonda del Califa
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 31 miles from Cádiz, Hotel La Fonda del Califa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Hotel La Fonda del Califa, and Grazalema is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Hotel La Fonda del Califa.
- Cozy and very clean room with a nice balcony with a view of pueblo blanco. Host was friendly, kind and helpful to us and our particular needs at the time of checking in. Wished we had more time to spend in Arcos to have been able to enjoy the sights and restaurant suggestions she offered.
- Location was close to major historic sites and parking lot close by. Reception staff helpful.
- Wonderful hotel in the centre of the village. Easy to find and park the car nearby in the street. Single room very comfy with a lovely view. I recommend the Lalola bar up the street for drinks. Front desk lady very kind and helpful.
- The matress was quite comfortable , the room with the small terrace was very quiet at night , good sleep , greeting staff very kind and efficient .
- Location was great and the staff and owner were very very helpful.
Rincón de las Nieves
This renovated 17th-century house is in Arcos de la Frontera, 40 miles from Cádiz. It features a rooftop sun terrace with views of the Guadalete River and Sierra de Grazalema.All rooms at the Rincón are air conditioned and have cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is between Santa María and San Pedro churches. It has a Andalusian-style garden patio. You can buy paintings, ceramics and hand-painted fans in the hotel’s gift shop.Rincón de las Nieves has easy access to the A-382 Highway, and is 20 miles from Jerez de la Frontera. Arcos Garden Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- The proprietor was very friendly and helpful as we were travelling with our dog. Very peaceful although in the middle of a busy area.
- Rooftop terrace gave spectacular views over Arcos and surrounding country and lake. Small and relatively cheap hotel
- Wonderful structure, excellent services, location. Beautiful home furnishings. Really reccomanded.
- Cozy house in a very small street. Nice bars and restaurants near by. Parking is a problem
Victoria (whose family owns the Casa) was lovely. She went out of her way to advise us on what to see and where to eat (and where not to eat!) The Casa has a roof-top deck with fantastic views of Arcos in all directions. Victoria invited us to have Sangria on the deck in the evening.
The room and bathroom was comfortable and had large windows. Good wifi. Note that this is a Casa Rural, which apparently means that there isn’t necessarily someone on site at all times. That wasn’t a problem for us.
Note that Victoria doesn’t speak much English, but has enough to answer basic questions. Her family has lived in Arcos for generations, so she can tell you about the local holidays, etc.
Marqués de Torresoto
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Marqués de Torresoto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grazalema is 24 miles from Marqués de Torresoto, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 30 miles away. Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Super hotel, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.
- Position and atmosphere very friendly and helpful staff
- It’s basic, but perfectly adequate, accommodation. The room is a little stuffy and the facilities are dated but very good value for money and lovely location (with great roof top solarium with lovely views out from arcos.
- The room was more than adequate clean and well decorated. The bathroom was ok, plenty of towels and again very clean.
If you really want an authentic Spanish feel then this is the place to be! It is close to the cathedral at the top of the hill so you need to park at the public parking and then take the bus to the hotel or walk up the hill. But you get a discount for the parking if you give them the name of the hotel.
The food is really good and fresh and they have homemade Sangria! 🙂
Hacienda el Santiscal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda el Santiscal offers accommodations in Arcos de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 21 miles from Hacienda el Santiscal, and Grazalema is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from Hacienda el Santiscal.
- This is a very peaceful place to stay, with views of the lake and surrounding countryside. The spectacular town of Arcos de la Frontera is very close by.
- Lovely old hacienda with views over the nearby hills and lake. Large rooms.
- Very nice 15th century hacienda keeping its original charm in its interior, without loosing comfort.
- What an amazing place. This is a real piece of Andalucian history that you can literally stay in. Our room was number 2, it was awesome. Had a balcony which offered stunning views across the countryside and lake. Every little detail was thought about. We had dinner overlooking the garden and pool. Service as exceptional. Owners were very passionate and proud of their achievements at el Santiscal. Cannot recommend this Hacienda enough
Not the easiest place to find but when we arrived it was well located within walking distance of the lake (which has its own beach) and a short car ride out of the village of Arcos.
The interior of the hotel is very rustic and welcoming. The breakfasts were excellent – but the evening meal was a little disappointing and quite expensive in comparison to other places we ate at.
Top Hotels In Vallejas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vallejas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallejas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vallejas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!