10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valle de los Caballos California – Top Hotel Reviews
Valle de los Caballos California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valle de los Caballos California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valle de los Caballos California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valle de los Caballos California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valle de los Caballos California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valle de los Caballos California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valle De Los Caballos California:
Best Western Country Inn Temecula
One of our top picks in Temecula.This hotel is less than one mile from historic Old Town Temecula. The hotel features a daily breakfast, outdoor swimming pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Country Inn Temecula features free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Temecula Best Western come with cable TV and free local telephone calls. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included.Pechanga Casino and Calaway Vineyards are within a short drive of the Best Western Country Inn in Temecula. The Vail Lake Recreation Area is 10 miles away.
- The bed was very comfy. My only issue was every time my partner moved or shifted it shook the whole mattress. The bathroom was nice and the mini fridge was a good size to store things. The room was very quiet too even tho the hotel is right next to the freeway. I didn’t hear any of the traffic on the freeway or cars buzzing by on the street.
- Room, bathrooms, comfortable and clean. Staff were great. Breakfast was great (probably the main reason I look for Best Western Plus).
- The breakfast was great!! But with the amount of people it would have been better to have two waffle makers instead of only one… The wait sucked.
- breakfast selections, easy parking, location to freeway
- The area was perfect very close to old Town. The room was comfortable and clean and the jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely come back again.The breakfast was great.
Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta
Located in Murrieta, 5 miles from Temecula, Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.San Clemente is 26 miles from Residence Inn Temecula, and Riverside is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 40 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta.
- The overall experience was friendly and accommodating.
- The Bed…. That is all that needs saying. Best sleep I have had in a long time…
- Room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Liked the layout being a smaller room
- Props to ownership. Penny pinching is for clueless business owners who don’t usually last for too long …
- interior lay out is good. great walk in shower head along with a full size kitchen and easy access for parking.
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Comfort meets value at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, just a 5 minute drive from charming shops at Old Town Temecula. It offers a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and a gym. All rooms are fitted with free Wi-Fi and free local calls.Featuring a cable TV, each room at the Holiday Inn Express Temecula comes with tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge. All spacious rooms include a sitting area and desk.Holiday Inn Express Temecula is 12.5 miles from Robert Renzoni Winery and 7 miles from Pechanga Casino.Guests can enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Temecula Valley, or indulge in a day of wine tasting. The hotel also provides a business center complete with fax and photocopying services, as well as laundry services.A full hot breakfast is available every morning at the Express Start Breakfast Bar.
- Very friendly staff…took very good care of me and needs
- We always stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels when we travel for the consistency. Always clean, good value with breakfast.
The staff were polite. I thought that I had left my work binder in my room. When I went back, they were great checking the room. While I was waiting, I was offered coffee or tea. My binder wasn’t there.
Breakfast was hot and delicious. I have stayed at an HIE several times for work. And, I will continue to do so.
A very big thank you.
It was the best nights sleep in months. Most comfortable bed. I would love to know what kind of mattress so I can go out and buy one.
Breakfast had many options and the pancake maker was fun to use.
- Just a clean, we set-up hotel with a friendly, helpful staff. Really liked having a modern TV system instead of the 1990s cable system at most hotels. Breakfast was good, not the tasteless mung I got at the last hotel I used in Murrieta.
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country is conveniently located off of Interstate 15, just two miles from Temecula. This Murrieta, CA hotel is close to area attractions including Temecula Wine Country, Promenade Temecula, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Mulligans Family Fun Center and Lake Skinner,The hotel is bordered by the Santa Ana Mountains and is minutes from antique dealers, specialty shops, boutiques and art galleries. The hotel is in between San Diego and Los Angeles. Hollywood, Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego are about an hour from the hotel.Visitors can enjoy hot air balloon rides and several golf courses in the area. Recreational activities like hiking, fishing and skiing are all nearby. There are a variety of restaurants within walking distance, including Chili’s Grill & Bar Restaurant, Farmer Boys Restaurant, Chuy’s Mesquite Grill and Filippi’s Pizza Grotto.Full-service amenities and features of this Murrieta, CA hotel include:100 percent smoke-free, Indoor pool and hot tub, Free newspaper.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.All guest rooms include coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, ironing facilities, hairdryers and full cable TV with CNN and ESPN. Spacious suites feature relaxing sitting areas, sofa sleepers and wet bars.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, access to copy and fax services and a computer in the lobby. The meeting room can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Beds wear comfortable, the room was nice, staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good.
- Liked the 24 hour coffee and tea. Very good breakfast with very friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and during breakfast. Room was clean with a larger size refrigerator and microwave. Didn’t use the in-room coffee maker, I preferred to get the coffee near lobby with variety of creamers and sugars, but it is available for those who don’t want to leave their room. There was plenty of free parking around the hotel building.
- Staffs. Awesome staffs and super friendly. No hesitation to go extra mile. Thank you so much guys! you guys made my day better in Murrieta.
- Very clean. Comfortable beds. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, and Kleenex necessities were provided and appreciated.
- The breakfast was great. Loved my room. This trip was to visit my Mother who’s in a memory care facility for dementia. While I was so happy to see her, the whole thing was very emotional. Staying at the Comfort Inn was a welcome end to a very trying day.
SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our top picks in Temecula.SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Vista is 21 miles from SpringHill Wine Country, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 43 miles away.
- The view was breath taking for this Midwesterner! Every staff member that we approached or asked something of went above and beyond to help us! The entire grounds were very clean…from the entrance, the room, the pool area and even the vineyards! Excellent!
- Everything because I couldn’t complain about anything! Our room is spacious! Bathroom shower is separated from the toilet so someone can take a shower while the other person is doing their personal business in another room!! There’s a sofa sleeper for another person to sleep comfortably!
- Loved the delicious breakfast that included; building your own oatmeal, different breads, and eggs.
- Beds were comfy. Liked the work desk in the suite for connecting and doing some work. Liked the area privacy.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms, quiet interiors, solid breakfast bar, conveniently located near shopping and only a few miles from the wineries.
Ponte Vineyard Inn
In a peaceful quiet environment, this boutique Temecula hotel is on a 300-acre ranch with a working winery on the property. It features an on-site bar and restaurant and provides in-room massage services. Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Free valet parking is provided every Friday-Saturday.Free Wi-Fi is featured in every spacious room and suite at Ponte Vineyard Inn. The rooms have ceiling fans and feature a cable TV, a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room includes a patio or a balcony with views of the local mountains and vineyards.Surrounded by gardens and vineyards, The Restaurant at Ponte has outdoor dining with a selection of signature pizza, pasta and beef dishes. A full selection of Ponte wines can be paired with each entrée. The on-site Cellar Lounge is open late afternoon and offers salads, soups and small plates served in a rustic atmosphere. It features a full bar and a carefully selected list of locally produced wines.Guests can go for a workout in the fitness center at Ponte Vineyard Inn. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available on-site. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.San Diego International Airport is 63 miles south of this resort. Disneyland is a 70-minute drive from Ponte Vineyard Inn.
- Beautiful property and we had a gorgeous view of the vineyard
- Ambiance is peaceful and romantic. Loved the beds and how every room has view. The complimentary wine tasting when you book is awesome. The restaurants are a little pricey but the food was delicious.
- Restaurant was impeccable and the staff was very accommodating.
- From the initial greeting , through drinks at the Cellar Bar, dinner at Bouquet, dessert at the fire pit, wine on our terrace the view and scenery, the fountains and gardens, the huge shower, comfortable bed, awesome sheets, the wine tasting at the green barn we loved everything.
- Everything was to the highest quality. The staff was friendly and helpful, the grounds beautiful and both restaurants were fabulous, not to mention the wonderful wines. We will be back!
Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town
One of our best sellers in Temecula! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Temecula – Historic Old Town is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vista is 21 miles from Motel 6 Temecula Historic, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The front desk check in was quick and friendly. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh! Plenty of clean towels and hot water! The TV ran greatvwithbits cable and WiFi. Great location and within walking distance to all of the fun restaurants and bars located in Old Town Temecula.
- Room and grounds were very clean and beds were comfortable.
- The staff was accommodating and kind. Hotel walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- Great customer service respectful and polite and great local restaurants
- Very clean and well kept. The location could not have been any better. Walking distance to Historic Temecula to enjoy shopping and fine dining.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country
Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country offers accommodations in Temecula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Clemente is 27 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton, and Vista is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic and happy hour is an added perk for sure!
- The beds were comfy, the hotel is centrally located, the staff was nice ….
- Loved that they had water, tea, coffee, & hot chocolate available all night.
- Enjoy Happy Hour and being able to order food rather than going out for dinner! Room was comfortable and breakfast always a plus!
- Complimentary happy hour and complimentary breakfast was fantastic!!
Ramada Old Town Temecula
This hotel is only minutes from the shops and restaurants of Old Town Temecula. The hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Ramada Old Town Temecula features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available on-site.Guest rooms at the Old Town Temecula Ramada come with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included in each room.The Pechanga Casino is 2 miles from the Ramada near Old Town Temecula. The Red Hawk Golf Club and area wineries are also nearby.
- The Ramada Inn provided exactly what we had hoped, a moderately priced place to stay that was near an event I was participating in. Great location, very comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. Nothing fancy, but perfect for our visit.
- Very Clean! Spacious Rooms. Nice hot Breakfast (Ready before you’re up)!
- Loud…..other people making noise late – in the early a.m.
- Staff was very nice. Close to wineries restaurants old town temecula. Lots to do around you.
- We enjoyed the food at Mad Madeallin’s & the “Swing Inn Café”. Enjoyed seeing the wineries & the wine tasting at Ponte’ Winery.
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Situated in the beautiful countryside of Temecula, California, and only a 4 minute drive from Temecula’s historic Old Town, Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula features comfortable accommodations with free WiFi.The air-conditioned guest rooms at this hotel include an LCD TV, a mini-refrigerator and a microwave. Rooms include a work desk and a coffee machine.Guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula can start the morning with a free hot breakfast.An on-site fitness center and a business center are available at this hotel.Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula is located only a short drive from California’s Wine Country, where guests can enjoy tours of the vineyards and wine tastings. San Diego International Airport is a 55 minute drive away.
- The location was great. Walkable to Old Town and a short Uber Ride away from the Wineries. it was clean and welcoming. A great value.
- The food was good and the beds were very comfortable.
- We liked the cleanliness ,friendlyness of staff.very quiet and breakfast was good.bananas were a little ripe.lol
- Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, couldn’t be more pleased with our stay. Also, the pillows were wonderful, two very plush and two feather-like, much appreciated.
Free amd DELICIOUS breakfast. Huge comfy bed. So many amazing restaurants walking distance.
Staff was ALWAYS kind and helpful. Greeted me by name. Pool is heated and hot tub is lovely..
Top Hotels In Valle De Los Caballos California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valle de los Caballos California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valle de los Caballos California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valle de los Caballos California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!