10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valladolises Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Valladolises Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valladolises Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valladolises Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valladolises Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valladolises Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valladolises Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valladolises Murcia:
Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa Resort offers accommodations in Fuente Alamo, just 16 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Cartagena is 14 miles from Hacienda del Álamo Golf & Spa , and La Manga del Mar Menor is 27 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Venta El Puerto
One of our top picks in Baños y Mendigo – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Venta El Puerto is located just off the Autovía de Murcia, and offers free private parking. It is an ideal base for visiting Murcia, Cartagena and the Mar Menor.The hotel offers simple, functional rooms with air conditioning, bathroom and TV. It also has a bar and terrace.The Venta El Puerto is close to many resorts and golf courses. It is also situated on the edge of the beautiful Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park.
- very friendly Frontdesk, very big location with huge Restaurant, lot of free Parking, WiFi was good
- The restaurant next door is spectacular. Fantastic staff, helpful and friendly and every meal we ate was delicious.
- The reception staff at the bar in the hotel were courteous and very helpful compared to the adjacent restaurant where the staff weren’t particularly bothered if they served you or not!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful despite not being fluent in English. The restaurant next door was excellent.
- Good locality, cuisine near hotel, dree parking, gas station
Hotel La Torre Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Roldán – and a guest favorite.
Situated on the Costa Calida, La Torre Golf Resort Spa sits opposite a beautiful lake and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
- Massive comfy bed, great views, good staff, very good value for money
Bedrooms spacious and comfy. Very large comfy bed and bed linen extremely clean and fresh which was superb. Food excellent. Staff extremely helpful.
Nice view of pool and golf course from balcony.
- Excellent large room overlooking the swimming pool and golf course. Large balcony. Everything very clean. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Loved the tasting menu in the restaurant.
- Room(suite) was fantastic. Moha , the man at the reception, is very nice. Always a big smile on his face and always ready to answer al your needs…
- The manager and Isabel on reception were extremely helpful. The bed was one of the best I have slept in
Hotel La Posada
Hotel La Posada offers simple accommodations in the center of La Palma, one mile from the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway. This small hotel has a cafe-bar and free Wi-Fi access.The air conditioned rooms at the Posada are bright and have cable TV. Each room has heating and a desk.A continental breakfast is served on the hotel’s pretty tiled patio, or in the cafe.La Palma is a 20-minute drive from the historic city of Cartagena and Calblanque Monte Park, where there is a golf course. The beaches of the famous Mar de Menor isthmus are approximately 11 miles away.
- Lovely family run hotel, friendly staff, great well appointed rooms, recently renovated, super shower and bathroom, and good cafe!
A gem of a hotel, would recommend it to cyclists, which were kept secure.
We would stay there again, and ask they cook us scrambled eggs !
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfotable & spotlessly clean. Would stay there again.
Good value for money.
The kindness of the staff was super.
- Hotel was pretty basic, but very clean, tidy and well presented.
Located in Sangonera La Seca, 5 miles from Murcia, Torrecobijo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 28 miles from Torrecobijo, and Cartagena is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 24 miles from Torrecobijo.
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
wAT LASTIG TE VINDEN OP SOORT INDUSTRIE TERREIN, MET VEEL SLAGBOMEN
sUPER BED EN RUSTIGE KAMER.
wAT LAWAAIIG RESTAURANT CQ BAR.
wEL VRIENDELIJK PERSONEEL
pArkeren in garage onder hotel. dat was eerst niet duidelijk
- En mi caso estaba casi vacío, por lo que hubo pocos ruidos.
- Muy Limpio. La habitación y el colchón confortables. Muy tranquilo
- La amabilidad de natalia y de la señora de la lumpieza
Manolo is located in Cartagena, 27 miles from Murcia and 30 miles from Torrevieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 miles from Manolo, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Everything was so simple, the staff were very friendly and remembered me everyday which was nice.
- Bed, bed covers, restaurant downstairs was excellent.
- Room was good very clean and included reverse air conditioning which heats up the room on a chilly night. Great bus service and access to Cartagina circuit, free parking.
- Bus in to Cartagena centre just outside the hotel. Fairly frequent service & low cost. Journey time 10 minutes & much easier than driving in to find car parking.
- The hotel served its purpose but was further out from the centre than I thought but it was probably my own fault as I must have misread your booking page. If it had been nearer to the centre it would have been excellent. I found the reception & bar/restaurant staff very helpful & friendly. Overall I was very happy with my stay.
Located in Librilla, 10 miles from Murcia, Hotel Entresierras features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Cartagena is 26 miles from Hotel Entresierras, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
- “Location” is hard to score. If you have a car and want quick access to the main road network, it’s perfect. Don’t worry about noise, the hotel is set well back from the road and the windows are double glazed, so it’s completely quiet. Spacious room, comfy bed. The restaurant has food available at all times. Good Wifi in the communal lounge. Lots of food available for breakfast.
- The staff were very friendly and we had a nice meal in the restaurant for a private function, (although I did not get the starter I ordered) In the evening we sat in the reception area which although had lots of comfy chairs it was very cold, we ordered some tapas which was microwaved and not very hot but tasty.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, La Pinada offers accommodations in Sangonera La Seca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Murcia is 9 miles from La Pinada, and Cartagena is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 27 miles from La Pinada.
- Easy to find, ideal stop when travelling along the A7 for a distance. Friendly staff. Nothing much around but industrial units. Very clean and tidy with a warm welcome.
Easy to find the hotel.
Situated on the highway (dual carriageway) so handy if travelling along that route.
- L’accueil même si on parle trés mal espagnol. Le confort de la chambre au vu du prix.
- Muy sencillo pero limpio, fácil volver a la carretera al día siguiente, el menú bien, los que lo llevan muy majos, un poco viaje en el tiempo, un sitio sin pretensiones simplemente funcional, cenar y dormir.
- Preu modest i habitacions individuals amb a/c al mig de la ruta que fèiem. Wiffi.
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is a 4-star property situated in the historic centre of Cartagena. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, minibar, satellite TV and desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbour and Archeological Museum.Murcia is 28 miles from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31.1 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 15.5 miles away.
Huge suite instead of the double room we booked so that was a bonus !
Clean & very comfortable huge bed.
Bizarrely there were no facilities , no bar area , no outside seating or restaurant .
Breakfast on the Sunday was chaotic , not only did they run out of everything & I mean everything they were no plates , cups or cutlery either ! It took about an hour to restock .
Location was perfect & close to everything .
- Location is good and the hotel is clean and comfortable.
- Bed was comfortable and the location very good in the old town centre with easy access to the port, boardwalk, restaurants and sights to see.
- The hotel is in a great location , it’s just the ideal place to explore Cartagena
- The location of the hotel was great with a 5 minute walk to the port and shops. Breakfast was great value for money, the bed was very comfortable and the shower was fantastic.. I didn’t want to get out of it.
- Huge suite instead of the double room we booked so that was a bonus !
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
Located in Cartagena, 28 miles from Murcia, Sercotel Alfonso XIII features free WiFi access and private parking.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Torrevieja is 30 miles from Sercotel Alfonso XIII, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Free WiFi in all bedrooms. Breakfast plenty of choice. Fresh bread. Staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful.
- Nice room towards the courtyard. Hardly any noise from outside. Everything is there. Easy parking in the street, if you come shortly after 2 pm or late at night.
- Nicely situated. The room was a good size with a good bathroom, with bath. Nice having coffee making facilities.
- Great location close to the center and many museums, the bed was comfortable and room very clean. Breakfast was very good with lots to choose from.
- Easy to find, very pleasant staff – location not more than 10 min walk to centre.
Top Hotels In Valladolises Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valladolises Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valladolises Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valladolises Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!