10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valladolid Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valladolid Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valladolid Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valladolid Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valladolid Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valladolid Castile And Leon:
Hotel Boutique Gareus
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Boutique Gareus offers accommodations in Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 27 miles from Hotel Boutique Gareus, and Tordesillas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- A calm lobby with books to read. Very comfortable room with all amenities,
- Super convenient room! I liked design, comfortable bed, disponsable stuff. It was really quite so that I could sleep well
- Amazing hotel in everyway. Reasonable food prices, great breakfast, amazing room, friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good modern boutique hotel, very attentive staff. Lovely confortable well designed room
- Easy walk to the train station, otherwise it was a mistake.
Hotel Zentral Parque
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! This modern hotel is just a short walk from Valladolid’s historic quarter, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de España. It includes smart, comfortable accommodations in the heart of Castille.From the Parque, you can easily reach any area of this historic city-the capital of the Castilla y León region. Set next to the Campo Grande Park, it is conveniently located for visiting the Museum of Oriental Art. It is also a short distance from the city’s industrial areas. The bus station is located across from, and the AVE (high-speed) train station is just 650 feet away.After a busy day, you can unwind with a drink in the hotel bar. You can also use the free Wi-Fi internet service, available throughout the entire hotel.
Very clean and comfortable
Parking under hotel accessible by car lift
- I did not expect the level of service all round at the hotel, which was excellent, thank you. The Hotel is in the centre of town and so convenient for all the attractions such as the Cathedral etc,.
- The hotel is quiet and clean and has parking for a fee
The room was really big and so was the bed (2.5 m wide!)
The bathroom was also large
It had everything I needed and it was located right next to where I needed to go each day
Less than a 5 min walk to the bus station and 10 min to the train station
Less than 5 min walk to a taxi stop
15 min walk to the heart of the city or 5 min by taxi
Right next to a very busy road but well soundproofed, so very quiet room
I only spent two nights there
Excellent value for money at 50 EUR per night. It felt like a four star hotel
It was super clean
- It’s comfortable and very close to the bus station – a 2-min walk
- Very clean and comfortable
Hotel El Coloquio
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Coloquio offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 27 miles from Palencia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hotel El Coloquio, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hotel El Coloquio.
- Wonderful and elegant hotel in a great part of town. Super clean. Rooms like a studio. Very quiet also.
- Location of the hotel is fantastic. The rooms are very nice and I had a view of Plaza de Cervantes and the side of the Cathedral. It was quite and clean.
- Excellent room for me and my daughter with reduced mobility. very kind staff.
- I absolutely loved the location – close to tapas bars, shops, and more. It is the second time I have stayed here and would do so again if I returned.
Good location next to cathedral
Modern facilities in C19th building
Hotel cafe did small breakfast as alternative to full buffet
Quiet and comfortable rooms, large double bed
Lovely friendly receptionist
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Located in the Valladolid City Centre neighborhood in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia, Mozart features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 17 miles from Mozart, and Medina del Campo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Daniel Herrero at the front counter excellent service
- Reception staff was professional, efficient and friendly. Choices for a la carte breakfast as I do not like buffets. The location is excellent the beds very comfortable. Everything was easy, i.e. parking place, extra coat hangers.
Position of hotel in relation to all places of interest
Hotel cafe a bonus.
Excellent bar just across the road .
The bed, pillows and linen were very good.
The restaurant down stairs made a lovely light breakfast at a very price. The wifi was great. The hot water and pressure was also very good. They have a lift. Parking garage is just across the lane from the hotel. The hotel is excellent value for money and I would stay there again.
- A fairly luxury hotel, with competitive prices during the off season
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Amadeus Hotel is centrally located, 800 feet from Valladolid’s Plaza España and Casa de Cervantes. It offers elegant, air conditioned rooms with free internet, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD and CD player.Featuring hardwood floors, rooms are also heated and have a work desk and minibar. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel cafe-bar. Room service is also available.A laundry service is offered, and the Amadeus has a 24-hour front desk. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra fee. Valladolid Train Station is half a mile away.
Fast and clear communication on questions and problem-solving = no more availability of baby-crib so got superior room upgrade to accommodate our baby as in bigger bed.
Very friendly staff.
- Good location for visiting the town. On a one way system and if you are in a car, be aware the car park is in a turnoff just before the entrance turn to the hotel and it is marked no entry for vehicles. If you miss it, you have to travel all around the one way system. Car park is underground and need to manoeuvre the car to get into and out of the lift. Nice hotel. Nice breakfast good staff
- Excellent Location, good hairdryer, large room huge bathroom
- Comfortable beds central location receptionist helpful with info and parking.
Four star hotel in heart of city. Excellent value. (Tricky finding its car park up a lane and into a lift so phone ahead. Euro 11.)
Great location for tourists to walk the many attractions.
- Fast and clear communication on questions and problem-solving = no more availability of baby-crib so got superior room upgrade to accommodate our baby as in bigger bed.
Hotel Roma is located in the Valladolid City Centre neighborhood in Valladolid, just 27 miles from Palencia. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 17 miles from Hotel Roma, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was close to everything. Nice staff. Nice hotel. Great stay!
- Location is more then perfect, very close to the centre and all restaurants. Parking for the car can be found in 10 minutes walk away from the hotel, not hard to reach. There is breakfast option, but i hardly suggest to go to the city market which is 5 minutes walking distance away from the hotel for you breakfast.
- Excellent value for money in a brilliant city centre location.
- I’ve stayed there before, it’s a no frills hotel, very clean, although slightly dated, it’s superbly placed in the centre of town
- Great location to explore the lovely city of Valladolid. Staff were friendly and helpful.
ATH Enara Boutique Hotel
Located in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia, ATH Enara Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from ATH Enara Boutique Hotel, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything was good and a nice room and a great location.
Excellent modern apartment. We stayed 2 nights to break travel from Portugal to Bilboa. Nice roof terrace. Everything and more that you require is provided, plus loads of food available for breakfasts.
Secure garage for parking.
Would definitely stay again if in the area. Recommended 10/10
- Very central.Proximate to shopping and university area. Close to transport links. Within walking distance to train station.
- nice room and bed and could make the entire room dark with the persienne.
The location of the hotel is excellent with many high quality restaurants and cafes very close by. It is close to transport hubs, shopping and tourist sites.
The rooms were of a good size. We had two rooms which the staff arranged to be adjoining, which was excellent and very much appreciated.
The rooms were regularly serviced to a high standard.
The breakfast had generous hours with a good variety of foods to suit all tastes.
Sercotel Felipe IV
Sercotel Felipe IV offers accommodations in Valladolid. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Palencia is 27 miles from Sercotel Felipe IV, and Tordesillas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Decent sized room , not expensive, easy to park underneath hotel (at extra cost)
Breakfast. View from restaurant . Helpful staff
Easy to catch bus to old town centre
- Centrally located to railway station and city centre. Communal areas very nice. Staff very helpful. Cafeteria offers good reasonably priced food. Room a bit dismal. Plumbing antiquated. Hard to obtain hot water.
We arrived very late evening, so did not get a chance to walk around the area. Having said that the meal we had in the Bar was very acceptable and the staff were very helpful, although English was not spoken there, but no problem…
The room was a little dated, but the bed was comfortable and that was important. BUT the Air Conditioning was extremely noisy ( Room 511). The Shower was OK, but had better elsewhere..
- Smart entrance with friendly reception staff. A level walk from the railway station and to the historic centre and Campo Grande park. Large, quiet room despite being at the front of the hotel. Good minibar (useful as fridge!). Good bathroom. Attractive cafeteria area.
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Housed in a former palace, dating from the 16th century, this elegant, classical-style hotel is situated in central Valladolid, in the Castilla y León region of northern Spain.Zenit Imperial Hotel is set in the heart of the city, next to the town hall and the Plaza Mayor. From here you can walk around the center of this historical capital of Castile-León and see monuments such as the Cathedral. In the evening, you can explore the lively nightlife of the center of the city, with its numerous tapas bars, restaurants and nightclubs.There is an upscale restaurant on site, which allows you to enjoy traditional Castilian cuisine without leaving the hotel.
- In particular the staff were charming and helpful, and the location was perfect.
- This is the perfect location in Valladolid, especially in Semana Santa.
- The location is excellent in the very heart of the vibrant city but with the park and river bank close by, so great for walking our dog. Lots of tapas bars around the hotel. Also nice big room and bathroom.
Close to Plaza Mayor and lots of delicious restaurants.
It was so lovely to be able to bring Fred, my dog, and the room was perfect.
- Good location in easy reach of some very good restaurants.
Featuring an outdoor pool with sun terrace, this modern hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private indoor and outdoor parking. It is located in the main commercial area of Valladolid.The air-conditioned rooms at Novotel Valladolid have a kettle with free tea and coffee. 2 children of 15 years and under stay free when sharing with parents. Breakfast is included for children when parents have breakfast.Guests can relax in the Novotel Valladolid’s outdoor swimming pool, open from 15 June until 15 September. There is also a play area for children, a garden, and free access to a nearby gym. A 22 kw electric vehicle charging point is also available.Meals from the hotel’s café-restaurant can also be served out on the terrace. Buffet and continental breakfasts are available. A range of Rueda, Toro, Ribera de Duero and Cigales wines are available on site.Valladolid Science Museum is 800 feet away and the Delibes Auditorium can be reached in 5 minutes’ drive.
- Dogs very welcomed and easily accommodated. Restaurant food was excellent, even late at night. Secure car park free. Good Location for river walks with the dogs after our journey. Staff very Helpful !
- Nice hotel, good relation price/quality. Nice bed, very nice bathroom.
- The hotel and room were very clean and up to date. The room was also spacious as was the bathroom. Check-in was good for kids as they received a small cuddly toy, which made them feel welcome after a long car journey. We also got a good rate for a late booking.
- Good value for money. Cosy rooms and good breakfast.
- I like the service, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly
Top Hotels In Valladolid Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valladolid Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!