10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vallabrègues Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Vignes Blanches
One of our top picks in Beaucaire.Les Vignes Blanches is located a 20-minute drive from Pont du Gard. It offers soundproofed rooms, a garden and outdoor swimming pool. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available.Les Vignes Blanches’s rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom.Les Vignes Blanches’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and regional specialties cooked in a wood fire oven including lamb confit, roast sucking pig and beef from the Camargue region.Guests have access to a number of activities and sites near the hotel including golfing, canoeing, Avignon and Arles.
- Gorgeous and kind staff. Marvellous swimming pool.
- The shower broker off thé wall nearly fell on my head and the breakfast was 10euros each so we skipped were promised a free one but it stopped at 10 so we didnt make it nothing else offered
- Nice hotel and free parking. Large bathroom and we’ve the terrace too. Good and rich breakfast.
- Friendly staff, lovely pool, nice food and very comfy bed. What’s not to like!
- Nice hotel, will go back again, the breakfast simple and good quality. Nice outdoor swimming pool.
One of our top picks in Tarascon.Set in central Tarascon, this 17th-century house is a few feet from the Jarnègues city door. It is decorated with characteristic Provence-style furnishing and offers bright spacious rooms.Les Echevins’s restaurant, Le Mistral, provides a daily buffet breakfast and local cuisine. Meals are served in one of 2 dining rooms, or on the air-conditioned veranda. Guests can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar, or relax on the outdoor patio.All of the rooms at the Echevins hotel are equipped with a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with bathtub. They are easily accessible by elevator. Free Wi-Fi access is also available in the entire hotel.Les Echevins is 1,300 feet St Martha’s Collegiate church and 1,000 feet from King Renée’s Castle and. Avignon is a 30-minute drive and free public parking is possible opposite the hotel.
- 5 adults on a family trip due to family wedding. We were in the hotel for 5 days, staff were amazing and accommodating, everything we required we were helped out as soon as humanly possible. Bed was super comfy, lovely artwork through hotel, couldn’t have had a more comfortable stay in a family feeling hotel, thanks to all!!
- Very kind and helpful person in reception. Very pretty, well taken care of, hotel, clean big pretty room. Old and charming style but renovated to modern standards. Very comfortable, big room. We will come back if in the area.
- Very nicely renovated building/interior. Good location.
- Breakfast was good – staff very reasonable – the building is nice
- The hotel staff was nice and friendly. The house of the hotel and the breakfast room are charming and cosy.
Le Terminus is located in Tarascon, just 350 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi access and a secure, private bike shed.The rooms at Le Terminus have a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room also comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. A hairdryer is available upon request.A buffet breakfast is available each morning in the communal lounge. You can relax on the terrace with a drink from the on-site bar. Restaurants and shops can be found a 5-minute walk away.At Le Terminus you will find a computer available to guests and an iron is provided upon request. Free public parking is possible near the hotel and Avignon is 15 mi away. A secure garage is available free of charge for bicycles.
- we didn’t have breakfast at the hotel for a change of our plans
- The hotel is located almost in the historical center of Tarascon. Near the railway station. No problem with Parking cars. Just 300-400 meters away is a beautiful castle Rene II, it is worth a visit! Near the Cathedral of St. Martha’s crypt, built in the early 13th century. The old town is very close. Very calm quiet atmosphere of the old French town. The Quays Of The Rhone. Location is super!
- The only good thing about this hotel is the position.
- Welcoming & relaxed atmosphere. Great arrival point (quiet central location) for bike tours on new green route to Pont du Gard
- Carpet dirty unhoovered and charged more than agreed amount by approx 15 euros also staff unhelpful requesting two towels proved an issue for for them.
Hotel De Provence
Hotel de Provence provides accommodations in an 18th-century mansion in the center of Tarascon. It is well-located for discovering the area including Arles, Avignon and Nîmes. Some rooms feature a terrace and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Hotel de Provence was built on the historic ramparts of Tarascon and the building retains details of the original structure. Each room has its own individual style and incorporates modern amenities, including a TV and private bathroom, with antique furniture.Hotel de Provence is located 15 mi from Avignon and 18 mi from Nîmes, making it an ideal base for exploring the region. Other places to visit include Pont du Gard, Baux de Provence, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and the Camargue Natural Park. Guests who arrive by car have access to free on-site parking.
- We stayed for three nights as we toured the area. The hotel is close to so many of the places we wanted to visit; St Remy, Arles, Avignon, Nimes, all within 15 miles or so. This is a clean, comfortable hotel with a friendly, helpful host. We had the breakfast each day and it was very good with cheese, yogurt, cold cuts, and cereal added to the usual croissant and baguette. We loved that we could get extra coffee and we also enjoyed talking with the other guests staying at the hotel.
The hotel owner is nice and careful with his guests. Hotel is nicely decorated, clean with all modern comfort.
Breakfast is high quality with lots of food and drink choices.
Very professionnally managed!
- This was a delightful surprise. We had the suite with the sitting room and balcony and it was a brilliant throw back experience. The bathroom had been recently upgraded. The owners were entirely gracious and helpful and we had a very fine dinner nearby at their suggestion. Breakfast, served family style, was very good and the table was beautiful. Also nice to have easily used living/sitting rooms for guests. We could walk to everything including the old town, the chateau and across the Rhone to Beaucaire. Extra pillows in the room and quality bedding added to our comfort.
- Wonderful host who takes great pride in his breakfast. Gave great dinner recommendation and started bf early so we could bike before the heat.
- The owner, Antoine, was very welcoming and spoke English well. He was able to give us suggestions for restaurants and for touring in the area. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the balcony and extra sitting room. The air conditioning was working and comfortable during the hot days of our stay. Breakfast was wonderful with a variety of meats, cheese, cereal, pastries. Antoine did everything to make our stay there the very best.
One of our top picks in Tarascon.Hotel Le Provençal is located in Tarascon, on the banks of the River Rhone and 14 miles south of Avignon. It offers affordable accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.Hotel Le Provençal is a 2 minute walk from the train station. Guests can also visit the town’s medieval castle and the Collegiate Church.
- Really good value for money, everything was very efficient, right in the city centre!
- The position is great, the street is very silent and we had the better sleep ever. Good quality for the price
- Rien à critiquer puisque je reviens 2 à 3 fois par an depuis 5 ans.
- la posizione a due passi dal castello ed il parcheggio pubblico di fronte all’hotel (gratis). La gentilezza della signora alla reception che ci ha suggerito un ottimo ristorante dove cenare
- La posizione eccellente. La stanza confortevole. Ampio parcheggio.
La Bastide de Boulbon
Located in the Provencal village of Boulbon, this 19th-century bastide is at the foot of Mount Montagnette. It features an outdoor swimming pool that can be heated in the garden lined with bicentennial trees.The air-conditioned guest rooms are modern and are equipped with a TV and telephone. All rooms have a private bathroom including a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.At La Bastide de Boulbon, a gourmet diner or a platter can be served every evening, except Tuesdays and Saturdays, in the garden. A continental breakfast is also served every morning.With free private parking on site, the Bastide de Boulbon is accessible by the D35 road. The city of Avignon is just 8.7 mi away.
- Claire and Jan provide a 5 star experience. 3 days in Provence left us wanting to come back! Would recommend to everyone!
- We love boutique hotels and we have had some great experiences worldwide but Jean and Marie Claire are by far the most congenial hosts we have ever encountered. The entire hotel simply feels welcoming. The gardens, where breakfast and dinner are served, are amazingly serene. The rooms immaculate. Great base for day trips around Provence. Be sure to ask Jean for his tour ideas! Very very highly recommended.
- The owners- Jan and Marie-Claire- were incredibly kind and helpful and Jan was full of information about the area. They also arranged massages for us in the garden and were very accommodating with our 3 month old baby. The property is beautiful and the candlelight dinners on the terrace were very romantic. This is a wonderful and very special hotel; I highly recommend it.
- The proprietors truly care about their guests and very knowledgeable about the area for setting day trips etc.
- This was our 4th visit to this property so that says it all! Love the owners – Jean and Marie Clare – very helpful and so friendly.
Hôtel Du Viaduc
Hôtel Du Viaduc is located in the historic center of Tarascon, within 5 minutes’ walk of the train station. Shops and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. Free WiFi access is provided.The 17 guest rooms at Hôtel Du Viaduc feature a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.When booking on the half-board rate, guests are offered a continental breakfast on site and the evening meal includes a starter, main course and dessert, and is served at a partner restaurant 1,150 feet away.Guests can relax on the flowered terrace or by the pool. Boules, darts and ping-pong are available.Private parking is available on site.
- Very quaint. Receptionist recommended good restaurants. Pretty town.basic room nothing special but but nothing to criticise
- Nice breakfast but a bit late on its opening time.
- Family-run hotel with pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Nice courtyard with small pool, which was great in the hot weather. Situation excellent, no through-traffic, yet just a couple of hundred metres from the railway station and town centre with good restaurants.
- Lovely small hotel well situated to walk to restaurants and sites in Tarascon. Rooms were fine – hotel managers were great . Good value for money
- I arrived a little late but they were very welcoming and the rim was very comfortable
Hôtel Le Mas Des Amandiers
Hôtel Le Mas Des Amandiers is located 10-minutes from Avignon TGV Train Station. The air-conditioned hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a tennis court 1,650 feet away.A breakfast buffet is served every morning and there is a restaurant on site, independent from the hotel, featuring regional cuisine.Free parking is available on site and Le Mas Des Amandiers provides a bicycles rental service. The hotel reception is available every day from 08:00 until 22:00.
- Location, felt like an apartment versus a hotel room, cleanliness, privacy, secure parking area!
- Cleanliness, pool area, nice hosts, the bungalow-like room with nice terrasse and hamac
- The hosts were wonderfully accommodating. We were a family of 5, our bedroom was spacious and comfortable. The air conditioning and swimming pool saved us during a heat wave. Terrific location, perfect country retreat but easily accessible to other towns and sites (ie: Avignon). We would highly recommend this property!
- The welcome was good but then the same lady pulled at face at breakfast when our baby dropped food on the floor. That will be my memory of the place really.
- We liked everything — the hosts and staff were friendly, the location was peaceful. The breakfast was plentiful.
Lemon Hotel Tarascon
This hotel is located in the outskirts of Tarascon. It is a 5-minute drive to the city center with Tarascon Medieval Castle and the Rhone River. It offers free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Lemon Hotel Tarascon feature modern furniture and are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Lemon Hotel Tarascon has a 24-hour front desk service and a buffet breakfast is served daily.Free Parking is provided. The town of Beaucaire sits on the other side of Rhone River opposite Tarascon. It is a 20-minute drive to Arles, 25-minutes to Avignon and a 40-minute drive to Nimes.
- Lots of insects inside the room, but it is not too expensive to stay here. Therefore i could endure it.
- Clean room and sheets, very silent starting from 21u ‘o clock. It was everything I expected and nothing more
- it was a cheap and had a decent size fridge to store food. ok for a 1 night stop over and a car boot sale on Sunday morning just round the corner.
- Quite clean, enough bathrooms on the corridor – no queues.
- rien je m’étonne que c’est hôtel miteux fasse partie de votre agenda et je ne ferai jamais plus appel à vos services
Hotel les Acanthes
Les Acanthes is located in the medieval town of Remoulins, only 2.5 mi from the Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard, a UNESCO heritage site. It offers traditional cuisine at the hotel restaurant and access to a shady garden and terrace.Each individually decorated room has a separate bath or shower, air-conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Solar energy is used for hot water and free Wi-Fi is available.Hotel Les Acanthes is a 25-minute drive from Avignon or Nîmes. Free private parking is provided, as well as bicycle storage space.
- The place has air conditioning, which was amazing with summer temperatures around 35°C. The room with got was comfortable.
- Dinner-home cooking style is very nice and price is right. Olivier, the owner is the best.
Host was very friendly He did well despite his limited English and our very basic French
Provided a very good meal at a very reasonable price
- If you’re touring and have a car, it’s much more convenient staying in a little village like this than the centre of the larger towns like Nimes or Aix-en-Provence where finding or getting out of the hotel parking can be the longest and most stressful part of the journey. If Pont du Gard is on your itinerary, this is the place to stay!
- We appreciated the welcoming hospitality of the the owner, and the easy check-in and out. We were very pleased with the delicious 3 course dinner that the owners prepared for us for a very reasonable price. (We had pre arranged this.)
Top Hotels In Vallabrègues Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vallabrègues Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!