10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valescure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Garrigae Domaine de l’Esterel
One of our top picks in Saint-Raphaël.Located between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, Le Domaine de l’Esterel is located at the foot of Esterel International Golf Course. It is in the quiet residential area of Valescure, beside a pine forest.The comfortable rooms are decorated in a colorful, Mediterranean style. Each room is equipped with a TV and mini-bar. All rooms feature a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant, Côté Pinède, lies by the swimming pool and offers traditional cuisine with a southern touch.With a 24-hour reception, Le Domaine de l’Esterel provides free private parking and a hydro-massage hot tub at an extra cost.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The overall layout and design of the property was pleasant. Breakfast was very good. We loved the soap and shampoo provided.
- I loved the overall hotel, it is very pretty, quiet and the staff was lovely. The swimming pool is big and I really recommend the buffet breakfast.
Anna the restaurant waitress was excellent
We liked the cats
Nice big pool
Drinks included with premium room
- Very large room, large and comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Green area.
- perfect place for rest near with Saint-Tropez or Cannes
Najeti Golf Hôtel de Valescure
One of our top picks in Saint-Raphaël.Surrounded by pine trees, Najeti Golf Hôtel de Valescure features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, a spa and rooms with a private terrace. It is located 3.7 mi from the sea, close to the Esterel Mount. Free WiFi access is available throughout.The Golf Hôtel De Valescure offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the swimming pool, garden or forest. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom.The Club House restaurant invites you to try a brasserie-style menu for lunch. For dinner, the restaurant Les Pins Parasols proposes Provencal cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the winter or on the terrace facing the putting green in summertime.Golf Hôtel De Valescure sits on the 100-year old Valescure golf course. The Roman city of Frejus is 3.7 mi from the hotel and Cannes is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything I checked above is why I so liked my stay. The location is why I chose the hotel, and, it is perfect for visiting other near by villages for day time travels.
- Location was perfect opposite to the beautiful golf course. Breakfest is nearly perfect. It only lacks the possibility to get freshly cooked omelette or fried egg.
- Location, quiet, swimming pool, next to the golf course
- Excellent morning coffee and prompt room service. A lovely hotel that should be busier
- The setting was pleasant and leafy. The food in the restaurant was tasty
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences La Tour de Mare
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Located on the Var coast, halfway between Cannes and Saint Tropez, Residence La Tour de la Mare welcomes you in the heart of a landscaped garden featuring a swimming pool. Free WiFi is available in all the apartments.The residence offers 60 fully-equipped apartments, including 55 apartments offering a terrace. Each apartment offers all the comforts you expect for a truly relaxing stay.The residence is close to the shops and to the beaches. It is the perfect choice to discover Fréjus, a characteristic Provencal town with a seaside setting.The town features a rich historic heritage but also offers many sport and leisure activities in the summer as well as in the winter. Fréjus offers something to suit all tastes.
- Clean, comfortable. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant nearby.
- Beautiful location, large room and staff was very helpful.
- Family friendly, nice quiet location. Easy to travel to all resorts. Staff very friendly and helpful.plenty of changes of towels and bedding
- Very comfortable, friendly, helpful staff, good parking facilities, excellent pool.
- Quiet area. Swimming area very confortable quiet and clean
Hôtel de Flore
One of our top picks in Saint-Raphaël.Hôtel de Flore is located in Saint-Raphaël, on the Gulf of Saint Tropez, between Cannes and Saint Tropez. Situated a 5-minute walk from the beach and 1,200 feet from Saint-Raphaël Train Station, it offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a free sauna.Guest rooms at the Hôtel de Flore are sound-proofed and all offer flat-screen TVs, a fridge and private bathrooms with hairdryers. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A continental breakfast is served in Hôtel de Flore’s bright breakfast room each morning.During their stay guests are invited to enjoy the hotel’s library and sauna. Additional services available include baggage storage and a laundry.There is a casino 1,300 feet from the hotel and the Old Port is a 5-minute walk away. For guests with cars, public parking facilities are available just 500 feet from Hôtel de Flore.
- The location is very central to shops, buses & trains. A short walk takes you to the Marina & beach. Good selection of food for breakfast. Rooms are dated but clean. The staff were very friendly. Our luggage was stored while we went shopping. We would stay again.
- Nice staff, good location, great bakery and market around
- great, helpful staff with excellent english. good location. decent breakfast.
- The location is perfect. A very short walk to all transport links and the centre of St Raphael. Good Wi-Fi, BEDS etc. Friendly staff who even gave me a very early morning alarm call.
- Clean and quiet and convenient for the railway station
Hotel & Spa Brise de Mer
One of our top picks in Saint-Raphaël.Hotel & Spa Brise de Mer is located in Saint Raphaël, 100 feet from the sea. The hotel overlooks the marina and has a sauna, hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, open from mid-May to September, fitness center and an indoor pool heated until May.All guest rooms at Hotel & Spa Brise de Mer are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV, an private bathroom and a balcony or terrace. All rooms are serviced by an elevator and have free WiFi internet access.The hotel’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day. A dry-cleaning service and private on-site parking are available at an additional cost. The tapas bar offers drinks, appetizers and salads accompanied with wines from Provence.The hotel is located 0.9 mi from Saint Raphaël Train Station. Fréjus is 3.1 mi away and the Golf l’Estérel is located 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Good breakfast, even “device” for the eggs self-boiling
- Liked the suite size and the pool. The staff were friendly.
- I could see the sea from my room balcony all the rooms have them. and I could see that the hotel was nested in among lovely old villas the remains of old St Raphael. the bed was very comfortable and I liked having an easy access shower
- The location near the marina was convenient — lots of places to stroll to for lunch and dinner. The staff were very friendly and helpful; we managed with our limited French!
- The beds were comfortable, but the pillows were too soft. The buffet breakfast was good, a little pricey.
Hotel San Pedro
One of our top picks in Saint-Raphaël.Located between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, Hotel San Pedro is in Saint Raphaël’s Valescure area. It is a 10-minute drive from the beach.Guest rooms at Hotel San Pedro are air-conditioned and equipped with a satellite TV and free WiFi access. Every room has a bathroom with a shower and some also have a bath.The restaurant is open from 2 May to 30 September 2019 and serves homemade meals cooked with fresh local produce. Guests are also invited to enjoy a cocktail in the bar or on the terrace.Guests can benefit from a sauna, hot tub, pool table and outdoor seasonal pool. The hotel is also close to Esterel Forest and a golf course.
- Beautiful property, great interiors, wonderful pool, great breakfast! Beautiful, romantic place to stay.
- The staff were excellent and the hotel was charming
- Got the room last minute but it was very cosy, the breakfast was good and fresh!
- The swimming pool (even though needs repairs) was really refreshing – be warned it is cold. You also need a car to travel to / from hotel
- I’ve stayed at this hotel before because it is very quiet. It’s not near to the beach but you can get there in a reasonable amount of time depending on traffic. It’s set in a residential area so at night it’s very peaceful.
Club découverte Vacanciel Port Fréjus
Club découverte Vacanciel Port Fréjus welcomes you just 350 feet from the beaches, near the marina of Port Fréjus.The residence features 60 air-conditioned guest rooms for up to 4 people, fitted with a TV and other modern comforts. Bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning are provided. A free baby kit is also available upon request.Club découverte Vacanciel Port Fréjus has an onsite restaurant which serves a buffet breakfast each morning.The hotel allows you to fully discover the beautiful seaside area or simply unwind by its outdoor swimming pool.Activities and excursions are organized by the establishment. For more details you can inquire at the reception desk.
- Comfy bed, free parking place, supper, close to the Beach, nice people
Walking distance less than 5 mins to Fréjus beach. I used this hotel during short stay motorbike holliday. Road to Cannes And Nice along the coast is amazing.
Breakfast with sufficient choice of food. It’s a safe environment in Fréjus.
- The hotel is spotlessly clean and excellently situated. Welcoming and very accommodating staff. Will definitely visit again
- I liked the staff the receptionist was most helpful and went our of her way to make certain my needs were met. She suggested the dinner menu at their restaurant and made the reservation for us. The meal was delicious and choice exceptional. Was a quaint hotel with a lovely ambiance. I wish I had more time to spend there.
Very friendly staff went out of our way to fit us in for the evening meal.
After a long winter (in England) it was great to see blue skies and palm trees for a walk along the nearby beach and a beer on the terrace!
Hotel Sable Et Soleil – Port et Plage
One of our best sellers in Fréjus! Just 1,000 feet from the beach and 350 feet from Port Frejus and Casino de Jeu, Hotel Sable et Soleil features a hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout.The air-conditioned rooms feature a private bathroom, a hairdryer and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and BeIN sport channels.A buffet-style continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room or on the terrace, weather permitting.Cannes is 23 mi away and Sainte-Maxime is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available for all guests of the Hotel Sable et Soleil, as well as bike rental.
Car accommodation was on site and yet the hotel was just a short walk to a good restaurant and the marina.
Breakfast was included and the hostess went out of her way to help us with planning the next step of our journey.
- Property was very clean and within walking distance to shops and beach.
- Nice budget hotel. Good carpark and within walking distance to the beach.
- The room was very big, large bed, warm room, nice balcony and view over the city. Really happy with the choice.
- Very clean hotel. English speaking personnel. Bikes are for sports. Coffee is the best in France.
- Car accommodation was on site and yet the hotel was just a short walk to a good restaurant and the marina.
Kyriad Frejus – Centre
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Kyriad Frejus – Center Hotel welcomes you all year round. Guests can enjoy a friendly welcome, an on-site restaurant with buffets and daily specials, and a buffet breakfast.There are 68 guest rooms, each with free WiFi, a welcome tray with tea and coffee, and an LCD TV.Breakfast is served every morning, between 06:30 and 10:00.The hotel is ideally located for exploring the French Riviera, from Saint-Tropez to Nice.The Hotel is located 0.9 mi from the historic center of Fréjus and 1.6 mi from the beach and Saint-Raphaël Train Station. A regular bus passes in front of the hotel.
- The room was nice and clean. TV had a good variety of programs to it. Bathroom was nice and modern so no complaints there. There was a kettle with tea and coffee to it so that was a nice touch.
- Excellent quiet location, ideal for the town, port and supermarket. The breakfast is really good value with a lot of choice to suit everyone, including those who are gluten intolerant. The bed was large and very comfortable. Safe free parking.
- Good value for the money, staff spoke english well and parking was safe as promised
- Very clean, confortable and even classy room and common areas. Has lots of free private parking.
- Great bed and very good breakfast. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Safe parking is a plus!
Hotel du Vieux Port
Located facing the old port in Saint-Raphaël, Hotel du Vieux Port features an on-site restaurant with a terrace. It is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms at Hotel du Vieux Port are air-conditioned and furnished with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and toilet. Some rooms have views of the port.Breakfast including fresh pastries, fruit, yogurt, jams and beverages is served each morning for a supplement. Guests can enjoy dinner on the terrace of the restaurant which serves traditional Mediterranean and Italian dishes.The casino is 350 feet away and Saint-Raphaël Train Station is a 5-minute walk from Hotel du Vieux Port. Nice Airport is a 50-minute drive from the property.
- Fantastic location,new and clean Roms good price- whats NOT to like???
2nd time I have stayed, last time 2015 on motorcycle, the owner remembered my name!
Got small single which suited my needs, air conditioning & a small shower!
Peaceful nights sleep.
Hotel right on marina, handy for town.
Shall stay again, will bring wife next time!
- Amazing customer service, friendly, helpful…lovely
- The staff & the location was brilliant n/a
- Great location on the harbour, yet very quiet in single room. Very close to a beach with some shade.
Top Hotels In Valescure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valescure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!