10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valencia California – Top Hotel Reviews
Valencia California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valencia California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valencia California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valencia California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valencia California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valencia California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valencia California:
Hyatt Regency Valencia- Magic Mountain
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Valencia- Magic Mountain is located in Valencia in the region of California, just 28 miles from Santa Monica. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasadena is 30 miles from Hyatt Regency Valencia, and Hollywood is 26 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The Hotel was great! The whole experience during the trip was perfect.
- Staff gave us an upgraded room because our reserved room was not ready after check-in time. Room was so comfy and the view was nice, even with the rain. The room was quiet and super clean! Perfect location to walk to the new Canyon Club and the Westfield Towne Center for shopping and dining. Fast Wi-Fi, good coffee downstairs, easy self parking, and comfortable lounge in the reception/registration area. Overall great place!
- This is the best hotel to stay in for visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain. It costs $25 to park at the theme park but getting an Uber from the hotel cost just $4-5 so is definitely the better option. Valencia is lovely and the hotel is located in a beautiful area. Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious (if a bit pricey at an extra $20pp). The bed was big and comfortable and the shower was good.
- It’s proximity to food, shopping and magic mountain. Beautiful hotel!
- The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent.
Best Western Valencia Inn
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Valencia, California hotel is within a 5 minute drive of magic Mountain and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Offering a flat-screen cable TV, all rooms have a sitting area and a private bathroom at Best Western Valencia Inn. Free toiletries are also provided.Guests can relax in the poolside hot tub and terrace. Barbecue facilities and a fitness center are also provided at Valencia Inn Best Western.Universal Studios Hollywood is 25 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is 40 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 30 miles from Best Western Valencia Inn.
- Breakfast was amazing. Love that they’ve added eggs and sausage. Great location next to six flags.
- The staff were great but hotel very old & did not feel safe allowing our youngest to go out of the hotel by herself.
Bed very comfortable. Staff friendly.
Breakfast very good
- Breakfast was great. There was a large variety of food and never a shortage on anything. Each of our rooms had a minifridge and microwave which was nice for the price.
- The bed was enormous and very comfortable, and the bathroom facilities were plentiful. Water pressure and temperature was great, the room was spacious, and it was a quick and easy walk to Six Flags. Staff were very friendly and took on board our request for a quiet room, and as such we slept very well.
Embassy Suites Valencia
Embassy Suites Valencia is located in Valencia, 30 miles from Santa Monica and 29 miles from Hollywood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Beverly Hills is 28 miles from Embassy Suites Valencia, and Glendale is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 22 miles from Embassy Suites Valencia.
- Really loved this hotel. Breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel. Room was nice loved the shower!
- Great stay! Breakfast was is always the best at all Embassys!
- Great value. Great breakfast. There were a lot of choices. I loved the spa and pool too and the bed was very comfortable.
- The room was beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly.
- Rooms were nice and the breakfast was amazing. It was very convenient having breakfast in the morning and especially a good breakfast. I liked how they had snack and beverages during happy hour. We didn’t take advantage of it but I like the idea. We will be using Embassy Suites again!
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags offers accommodations in Valencia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.Santa Monica is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flag, and Hollywood is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 20 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags.
- Bed was like a rock, food was good, nothing complimentary, complimentary wifi was $4.95 a day
- Very comfortable beds and breakfast was good value because we booked with breakfast included.
- Location to Six Flag Magic Mountain. Friendly check in staff. Knowledgeable staff.
- The breakfast was the best I’ve had at any hotel! Super comfy beds! Friendly and helpful staff! Loved throw hotel and will be going back!
- i appreciated that the check in staff accomodated our request to be in a quiet area of the hotel.
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Courtyard Santa Clarita offers award-winning accommodation just off the Golden State Freeway, an 8-minute drive from Angeles National Forest. It features an outdoor heated pool and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia have a modern décor and are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 32″ flat-screen TV. Some rooms also include a well-equipped kitchenette and cooking facilities.Guests can enjoy the on-site Courtyard Café, serving American food daily for breakfast and dinner. An atmospheric lobby bar serves fresh drinks and local spirits until late in the evenings.Popular nearby attractions include Six Flags Magic Mountain, less than 3 miles away, and the natural landmarks of Placerita Canyon, a 20-minute drive from the Courtyard Santa Clarita hotel.
- Comfortable beds, nice bathroom, good shower, clean and nice balcony!
They get it; the coffee was hot, the breakfast was fresh and hot. The staff was polite and helpful.
I can’t speak for everyone, but as far as I am concerned, one word for this hotel comes to mind: HEAVENLY
- The made to order breakfast was very good. It was not a buffet!
Very clean,comfortable rooms,all amenities were excellent! I loved the beds 🙂
The heated pool was the cherry on top for my kids and my husband,we loved our stay.
- The room was spacious. The coffee set up was inferior as the “creamer’ would not melt in the coffee and was undrinkable as a result. Not what you want to have happen when you first wake up! The food I purchased was very good. Service was quite friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita is a 5-minute drive to Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.A built-in counter with a sink, cupboards full of tableware, a built-in microwave, small refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita. The private bathroom features free toiletries and plush towels.An assortment of pastries, coffee and juice are served in the daily continental breakfast. A fitness center and a business center are available. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a ticket service and dry cleaning at the Santa Clarita Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.Los Angeles International Airport is 40 miles away. Westfield Valencia Town Center, featuring a variety of shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute drive away. Disneyland Resort is a 1-hour drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita.
- The cleanliness and newness of the property was awesome
- The bed, room, hotel was nice. The coffee maker was cool.
- Melissa at the front desk was EXTREMELY helpful and kind in resolving a glitch in the booking when we arrived; I was very impressed with her and booking.com in resolving our issue. The hotel itself is surprisingly quiet (extremely important to us) for being so close to the freeway. The walnuts was a nice touch at breakfast bar.
Very convenient location off freeway….with Dennys open late at night for tired travelers.
I have stayed at other Express hotels and this one very dated…kind of stark when entering lobby. Not up to par with newer Holiday Express hotels. U
- Courteous staff, comfortable room, nice exercise area, ecellent location
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita – Valencia
Located off Interstate 5, this hotel is 5 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each simply furnished guest room at the Stevenson Ranch La Quinta Inn and Suites includes hardwood furniture and blackout curtains. Guests can watch cable TV or make a snack with the microwave and refrigerator.The on-site gym features cardio machines, full-length mirrors, and a mounted TV. The front desk of this pet-friendly hotel is open 24 hours a day.A daily continental breakfast is served each morning. Waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, eggs, and pastries are all included. Coffee, juice, and milk are provided.Vista Valencia Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevenson Ranch. College of the Canyons and the California Institute of the Arts are 2 miles away.
- Comfort of the bed, room clean and very large; all the amenities you need and the bathroom was clean and spaciuos. Free parking in front of the entrance but go slowly when approach the hotel as is not really clear the entrance from the Old Road.
- Front staff really nice. Very clean and very quiet hotel. In n Out burger right across the street. Does it get any better?
The room was clean and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was located close to Interstate 5 making it a convenient stop for travelers. There were also a variety of decent restaurants to choose from. There were also the usual fast food choices.
The breakfast was OK. It was a the usual make your own waffles, cereal, fruit affair.
Coffee was decent.
- Great ease of access, clean, spacious and very comfortable.
- The beds were very comfortable and I live the fact we were able to check out board games.
Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch
Located in Stevenson Ranch, 29 miles from Los Angeles, Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Santa Monica is 25 miles from Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch, and Malibu is 29 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- I had visited the property before and was impressed with the location.
- Great hot breakfast, and good selection of food. Friends had a nice time in the spa, liked it was out, so you didn’t get smell of chlorine. Tried to ask for pool towels from person cleaning room, but she didn’t speak English and could not help us.
- I liked that it was convenient to supermarket, other stores, and restaurants as well as easy freeway access.
- The staff was friendly. We forgot deodorant and the staff was right there to give us some. They went above and beyond.
- We booked a room here because of the quick drive to Magic Mountain. Staff was amazing, hotel was easy to find, and plenty of restaurants in close proximity. Room was great and breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Will definitely stay here again.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Six Flags Magic Mountain is 3.8 miles from this Santa Clarita, California hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms and the hotel features an outdoor pool with a hot tub.At the Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, every room comes with cable TV and HBO. The rooms are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator.A business center and a gym are available at the hotel. Santa Clarita Fairfield Inn Valencia also offers laundry facilities.Universal Studios Hollywood is 23.5 miles away. Castaic Lake is 28 miles from the Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita.
- very clean. Neat, tidy and comfy, easy to get through and great location, although it’s a little pricy for the location.
- Beds were very comfortable and the location was great.
- Quiet room, comfortable bed with plush linens and a variety of pillows (choice of soft or firm), great shower pressure with lots of hot water, sink outside the bathroom which is more convenient for 2 people in the morning, convenient location close to I-5, would definitely stay again and highly recommend to other travelers.
- The room was so clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was the best we had on the trip that was included with the room. We always looked for a Fairfield Inn after our stay on our trip. The price was good compared to other hotels in the area as well.
- Very clean, quiet and freeway close. Close to all kinds of shopping and restaurants.
Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Santa Clarita
Moments from Interstate 5 and situated close to several main area attractions, this Santa Clarita hotel provides comfortable accommodations and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding area.The Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Santa Clarita offers easy access nearby Six Flags amusement park as well as a number of top-rated golf courses. Scenic Lake Castaic is also close to the hotel and offers boating and fishing.Many of today’s modern amenities, including free high-speed internet access, are available at the Santa Clarita Hampton Inn. Guests at the hotel can also take advantage of a free daily hot breakfast and modern fitness center.
- Wi-fi, tv, fridge, microwave and desk. Bed was comfortable. It was cold and liked the fact that I could turn on the heat or the air.
- Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Lots of options. Easy check in and very nice staff at registration and at the breakfast. Very willing to help.
- The free hot breakfast was fantastic. Very nice area.
- Comfortable accommodations and breakfast was spectacular
- I loved the excellent breakfast their was so much to choose from.
Top Hotels In Valencia California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valencia California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valencia California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valencia California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!