10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdició Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdició Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdició Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdició Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdició Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdició Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdició Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdició Cantabria:
Posada 3 Valles
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Posada 3 Valles offers accommodations in Liérganes, just 13 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from Posada 3 Valles, and Suances is 19 miles away. Santander Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- A beautiful location with stunning mountain views from our room. Despite limited English, our hosts were really welcoming and provided us with an excellent evening meal and breakfast.
- A beautiful property and location, we had a magnificent mountain view from our balcony. The owners are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, they were very relaxed and patient with our feeble Spanish. The ability to have an evening meal after a long day exploring the area was a real bonus, with excellent food and wine in a relaxing atmosphere either inside or on one of the many terraces in the pretty garden with mountain views.
- Owners are incredibly friendly and so accommodating.
Abba Palacio de Soñanes Hotel
Built in the Baroque style of the 18th century, this former palace is surrounded by the wonderful countryside of the Carriedo Valley, in the green region of Cantabria.The Palacio de Soñanes was originally built in 1719 by a local noble family. To this day it retains many original stone features which add to the charm of this luxury hotel. You can also climb the enchanting Renaissance staircase at the building’s heart.Dine at the hotel’s splendid restaurant, Iniro, where you can choose from delicious local dishes and more modern cuisine. Accompany your meal with one of the 175 varieties of wine available in the palace’s own cellar.The decor in each of the guest rooms matches the palace’s traditional elegance. Rich fabrics blend with exquisite carpets and luxury, antique-style furnishings – ideal for a romantic getaway.
- Beautiful palace, comfortable beds and gorgeous l8cation
- Nice setting, spectacular building, all looked very promising but?
- The extraordinary décor – like a cross between a museum and an art gallery. Everything spotless, beautiful and comfortable. Friendly staff. The food.
One very impressive venue. Great receptionist and lovely buffet breakfast set out with love
Liked the fact that hotel was dog-friendly too
Lo que nos ha gustado desde siempre es el Sitio en si mismo El palacio es una maravilla
Si bien hace años el gusto por el detalle, sus maravillosos desayunos, sus cenas gourmet, y su impecable limpieza han dejado de existir.
Hotel Casona de Quintana
In a picturesque setting, this charming country house is in Quintana, half a mile from Collados del Asón Nature Reserve and less than a 45-minute drive from the Cantabrian Coast.Hotel Casona de Quintana features rooms with rustic-style furniture and wood-beam ceilings. Each room has been carefully decorated and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa tub.There is a bar and a restaurant serving traditional food from the area. Outside the house there is a large garden and a terrace.Biking, canoeing, hiking or horseback riding can be practiced nearby.
- Beautiful restored farmhouse in lovely working village. Friendly and very helpful host and staff. Scenic location. Food excellent. Room and bed wonderful.
- A warm welcome, and excellent food, all served up in the most exquisitely tasteful surroundings! The staff were so helpful, open and friendly, and to hear a little English being spoken was very welcome.
- The hotel and its staff are just wonderful. It is a lovely place to stay. The food is excellent, it is beautifully decorated and furnished and in a stunning location. We loved it!
- The owners were delightful and caring of their guests. They made us very welcome and gave a personal service
- The restaurant is exceptional and the fixed price menu terrific value. The property and location are beautiful, with lovely gardens. It’s quiet and secluded with fantastic views. It’s in a tiny village with no bars or restaurants but you don’t need them as the facilities in the hotel are so accommodating and friendly. There’s fantastic walking country in the mountains on your doorstep here.
Posada El Mirador
Posada El Mirador offers accommodations in Lavín. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santander is 22 miles from Posada El Mirador, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very rural location. Fantastic scenery. Great host and great breakfast. We watched the griffon vultures flying overhead from the covered balcony/terrace/sunroom.
- Rafa, el dueño, hace que te sientas como en casa a parte de indicarte un montón de rutas para conocer la zona. Si buscas un sitio rural, no lo hay mejor. Nos fuimos encantados
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la zona. ..justo debajo del puerto de alisas y al lado del collado del asón; formidable. .
- Muy muuuuuuy rural, muchísima naturaleza, animales de campo por todos y los dueños super agradables, nos llevaron a ordeñar sus vacas y todo! Sin duda, repetiremos! =)
- Ideal si buscas la tranquilidad y para las familias con los niños. Los dueños son muy simpáticos y nos indicaron las rutas para conocer mejor Cantabria.
Posada laventa is located in Selaya, just 17 miles from Santander.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from Posada Laventa, and Suances is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada laventa.
- Nada, ni siquiera personal, ni limpieza, y un frio insoportable. Totalmente indignante y vergonzoso. A ver ahora quien devuelve lis 2 prineros dias tan horrorosos.
- – Lo único bueno fue que la habitación tenía un balconcito con vistas al paisaje.
- Silencio,todo nuevo,muebles rústicos edificio restaurado,agradable,vistas,ubicación.
- Zona muy bonita.La dueña es encantadora y muy cercana a los clientes.
- El precio se ajusta al lo que ofrece la habitación, pero son de papel y se escucha todo de las habitaciones y del exterior.
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hosteria Hijuelas is located in Esles. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 12 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, and Santillana del Mar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas.
- La amabilidad y buen trato de todo el personal (especialmente Marian). Resulta muy cómodo disponer de bar/restaurante para comidas y cenas. La ubicación es ideal para visitar el parque natural de Cabárceno.
- El trato recibido por sus propietarios es excelente, la comida y su tranquilidad hacen que consideres que la elección ha sido muy acertada.
- La localización, el desayuno y el personal era muy agradable
- Buen desayuno en un entorno muy tranquilo. La habitación estaba bien equipada con lo básico.
- Elegimos este hospedaje para una escapada de fin de semana y la experiencia fue muy recomendable. El trato y la atención recibida por parte de las personas a cargo fue muy bueno, se nota que les importa que los clientes estén a gusto y disfruten de su estancia. La reserva era con desayuno incluido y la verdad es que fue muy completo, ofreciéndonos productos de la tierra y elaborados por ellos mismos. Además no dudamos en quedarnos a cenar en el restaurante de la hospedería, 100% recomendable las sugerencias fuera de carta.
Posada Montero de la Concha
Posada Montero de la Concha is located in Esles, 12 miles from Santander and 17 miles from Santillana del Mar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Suances is 16 miles from Posada Montero de la Concha, and Castro-Urdiales is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 10 miles away.
- Lo mejor es la atención de quienes la gestionan, siempre están pendientes de cualquier cosa que el cliente pueda necesitar para ayudar. El lugar es encantador, a unos minutos de Cabarceno.
- Sitio precioso para una maravillosa estancia. La casa, el pueblo, los paisajes fantásticos ( en un paraje en plena naturaleza pero cerca de todo lo importante para visitar) y que decir de la habitación…una pasada: grande, comodísima, bonita donde las haya,la cama enorme y comodísima, acogedora, limpia, el jacuzzi en la habitación fue lo más. Tranquilidad total para dormir y estupendo desayuno para comenzar el dia. Los anfitriones derrochan amabilidad (millón de gracias Francisco por todos los detalles que tuviste), en resumen, repetiremos y la recomendaremos….
- La posada nos encantó,el desayuno excelente,y el pueblo y sus alrededores una maravilla
- Me gusto el entorno y la Posada. La atención de Francisco y su hermano, que fue fueron muy amables y se preocuparon de todas nuestras necesidades. Fue como estar en casa. Volveremos.
- La struttura in pietra e l’arredamento la rendono accogliente e calda. Le stanze ben arredate e sopratutto la pulizia . La costante presenza dello staff e Francisco,l’anima della struttura, ti fanno sentire a casa. Non dimentichiamo la colazione che ti coccola. Il paesaggio intorno, lontano dal rumore , ti immerge in una serena tranquilla oasi e in 20 minuti sei al centro di Santander. La sera al ristorante all’angolo , dove deliziarti con le specialità locali. Da non perdere.
Palacio Torre de Ruesga
Palacio Torre de Ruesga is located in Valle, just 30 miles from Bilbao. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Santander is 19 miles from Palacio Torre de Ruesga, and Santillana del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from Palacio Torre de Ruesga.
Lovely room (No 9) with delightful view of garden/mountains. Comfy bed, great bath/shower.
Owner/manager – incredibly helpful, showed us a couple of rooms so we could choose the one we liked best – then carried our luggage up because it was on the 2nd floor!
Good breakfast buffet.
Inviting gardens to explore, and sit in for afternoon tea. Interesting old house, beautifully furnished/decorated with several comfortable public rooms to sit in/look at. Really quiet and peaceful.
Central location for a lovely and dramatic part of Spain (don’t miss the drive south on the CA-265 from Arredondo!!) – and only an hour or so from Santander!
- The tranquil hotel is located adjacent to a small village. It has attractive grounds with plenty of parking. A large secluded swimming pool with separate changing rooms. The hotel sits in a valley surrounded by high hills and outcrops. It is a very old building sympathetically well modernised with a large glass walled restaurant The breakfasts and dinner were excellent well prepared and presented. The hotel has lots of interesting features and several public rooms to relax with a log fire even play the piano or a game of billiards. With its stone walls the hotel has the feel of a castle. Our standard room was superb very comfortable with lovely views of the surrounding hills. All the staff were charming and helpful and made our stay really very special.
Location and beautiful garden
One of the nicest rooms I’ve seen in a hotel – the double jacuzzi bath was amazing!
- We liked everything! One of the most beautiful places we have stayed. Staff were warm and helpful and the setting is fabulous. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were large very comfortable and the food (we ate there every night!) was excellent….we hope to visit there again one day!
- Monica in reception was a beautiful girl with perfect English , not only that ,, she was so welcoming and informative ! Actually she made our stay so special ! When we left she kindly helped with our bags ! We hope she comes to Scotland so we can reciprocate !!
- Lovely room (No 9) with delightful view of garden/mountains. Comfy bed, great bath/shower.
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Hotel Miera is located in Liérganes, 9 miles from Santander and 18 miles from Santillana del Mar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 16 miles from Hotel Miera, and Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Miera.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
- This is a great hotel for a one night stopover after or before the ferry but you could stay longer and enjoy the area. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony. The owner was very helpful about the village history and places to eat.
- Hotel was brand new. The Staff at reception was welcoming and warm and extremely helpful.
Hotel La Alfonsina
Hotel La Alfonsina is located in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo, 15 miles from Santander and 16 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a shops at the property.Suances is 16 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina, and Isla is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina.
Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Beautiful rooms – lovely use of wood and stone.
- Great location, super -friendly staff, and one of the best buffet breakfasts we’ve ever had (we were the only guests that night, and they still put the whole buffet for us). The rooms are stylish and newly renovated. The whole experience was superb.
- The hotel is very nice. It is small and everything is kept simple, but in a nice a cool way. We definitely can recommend the breakfast with a lot of different hams and the sheep milk yoghurt. Enjoy that cool place with just 10min away from the Cabarceno zoo.
The property was located in a beautiful country setting and was easily located. The room was superb with fabulous decor, an amazing shower unit and very comfortable beds. The soundproofing in the room against the noise from the road which ran directly below our room window was excellent.
The breakfast at the hotel was simply the best with wonderful fresh food and lovely service. We could not have asked for more. We were presented with a beautiful cake as we left which was simply amazing.
- All is new, clean, comfortable and accurately furnished/decorated. Divine breakfast and owners very warm.
- Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Top Hotels In Valdició Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdició Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdició Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdició Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!