10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdespino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdespino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdespino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdespino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdespino Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdespino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdespino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdespino Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Casa Maribona Gela
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Maribona Gela offers accommodations in El Puente. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bragança is 20 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Maribona Gela, and Puebla de Sanabria is 2.1 miles away.
- La estancia en este hotel superó nuestras expectativas, la relación calidad/precio muy buena, la limpieza excelente y el trato fenomenal. Lo recomendaremos y volveremos seguro.
- Es la cuarta vez que nos alojamos aquí. Nos gusta la atención, ubicación y la comida.
- Estaba nevando fuera y la temperatura de la habitación era buenísima.
- La cama grande y la habitación muy comoda y bien decorada.
- La situación del Hotel, cerca del casco antiguo de Puebla de Sanabria, y muy cerca para visitar la zona del Lago.
La Posada de Pedrazales
Located in Pedrazales, 30 miles from Ponferrada, La Posada de Pedrazales features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Bragança is 22 miles from La Posada de Pedrazales, and Puebla de Sanabria is 5 miles away.
- This place is really lovely, peaceful and calm. The host was really really helpful and cooked an amazing dinner for me. I will be back.
- A friendly family business with great rooms, delicious home made at the heart of a small rural town by the mountains.
- Great rural place to stay, either for a holiday or stopover en route. Our room was really charming; rustic and decorated with great care.
- La Posada está situada en un pueblecito muy tranquilo y encantador, lo único que se escucha son los pajaritos. Los dueños son muy agradables, se implican mucho con el establecimiento. El edificio del siglo XI es precioso. La limpieza muy buena, la ropa de cama huele genial, y cuidan todos los detalles. Cuando abres el grifo, el agua caliente tarda un segundo en salir, es una maravilla. Cenamos en el restaurante de la Posada unas tapas que estaban riquísimas, las croquetas sobresalientes.
- El pueblo es muy tranquilo( y muy facil de localizar), la habitación muy grande( como las camas) y la bañera de hidromasaje estupenda despues de un dia de caminatas.La limpieza bien.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Complejos J-Enrimary offers accommodations in Puebla de Sanabria, just 19 miles from Bragança. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Hotel that serves as a motorway stopping point for coach parties. Excellent restaurant attached. Location a little way out of the town but within view. Had good room at the front with excellent view across the valley.
Confortável, muito limpo e os Funcionários são de uma simpatia extrema. Muito bom considerando a relação preço qualidade.
Bem localizado, com um restante soberbo mesmo ao lado do hotel.
- Etablissement bien équipé, Restaurant à proximité, personnel agréable
- Habitación bastante amplia, la ducha de hidromasaje mola. La cama muy cómoda y grande.
La habitación era mejor y más grande de lo que esperaba, con un escrito grande y mesa con dos sillones, algo que valoro mucho de cara a trabajar.
Restaurante/cafetería asociado abierto 24 horas. Desayuno continental bormal/bueno sin ninguna excelencia.
Ubicación, si estás de paso o por trabajo, es excelente.
Parador de Puebla de Sanabria
Elegantly furnished and beautifully set in the centre of the Sanabria, on the frontier with Portugal, Parador de Puebla de Sanabria is modern and stylish and just 7.5 miles from Lake Sanabria – the biggest glacial lake in Spain. Enjoy fine cuisine and a lovely garden with swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided.The cozy, comfortable, and quiet rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and minibar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The welcoming interiors of the Parador de Puebla de Sanabria are decorated with care to create a warm and inviting atmosphere with fine touches of luxury. The lounge, with its attractive fireplace is the perfect place to chat, read, or enjoy the views of the outstanding historic town of Puebla de Sanabria.In the restaurant you can enjoy typical dishes of the area along with wines from the region, in a relaxed atmosphere.Make the most of the great outdoors with a tour of the countryside and discover beautiful landscapes. You can also visit the Romanesque tower in Mombuey Village and the 16th-century monastery of San Martín de Castañeda.
Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
The Parador, including the bedroom was very clean and well presented.
We were allowed to park our motorcycles under cover by the front door which avoided frost on them in the morning.
- The hotel was ideally located for walking into the town.
- Good size room and nice bathroom, nice location to old city with a good walk uphill
Very comfortable. Lovely view from bedroom. Friendly restaurant staff. Nice swimming pool.
Easy walk into the little, historic town.
- Calm and quiet with lovely views.Easy walk into the historic town.
- Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
Hotel Victoria is located in Puebla de Sanabria, just 18 miles from Bragança.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Warm welcome, beautiful room, great shower, spotless
Although hotel is above a bank and a cafe with hotel entrance in side street, the hotel and rooms are absolutely stunning – our room had a large bedroom, large bathroom and a lounge with balcony and large tv in both lounge and bedroom.
Decor was like new.
Owner was very welcoming and helpful and sorted out parking for our motorcycle.
Central location next to old town with beautiful old streets and buildings.
- The rooms were lovely also the bathroom….light and airy….such a feminine touch! Wonderful town, lots to see and great places to see the world go by!
- I loved the location, the nice lady who greeted us, the modern design, how quiet the hotel was, and the comfort of the beds.
We felt very sorry for the young receptionist as she was clearly poorly when we arrived, but she was very solicitous and sorted out our booking efficiently. The accommodation is extraordinary. Our room was very spacious and ultra modern and stylish. We effectively had a small suite with windows overlooking the square, and it was a lovely space in which to relax.
The hotel offers rooms only, but it is very close to several restaurants and bars and eating is very easy. The hotel is also ideally situated for visiting this wonderful old town. Puebla de Sanabria itself is a gem of a mediaeval city and we wished we had booked an extra night to enjoy both the hotel and the town for a little longer.
Hotel Los Perales
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Perales offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puebla de Sanabria.A TV is available.Bragança is 18 miles from Hotel Los Perales, and Las Médulas is 28 miles away.
- Very good staff, very good hotel. There was everything perfect.
- The hotel was only a 5 minute walk up the hill to the castle and the receptionist was very friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable. The rooms downstairs were full of lovely furniture and interesting objects, also some beautiful paintings.
- Quaint funny and obscure. A 20 minute walk into the town but worth it.
- It was clean and the decor in the corridors is nice enough.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Meleiros offers accommodations in Castro de Sanabria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bragança is 19 miles from Hotel Meleiros, and Puebla de Sanabria is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Lovely staff, secure motorcycle parking, decent food
- El hotel está muy bien situado, a pocos minutos de Puebla de Sanabria y cerca de la entrada al Lago y a la reserva del lobo ibérico. Las habitaciones son correctas aunque en nuestro caso era una triple con cama supletoria. Limpieza correcta y salón con tv para ver el fútbol en mi caso.
- Limpio y cerquita de Sanabria. Tranquilo. Personal amable.
- Trato del personal. Muy eficiente y atento. Excelente cocina.
La cama, muy cómoda y la habitación silenciosa.
Hotel confortable y el personal agradabilisimo.
Hotel Las Treixas
Located in Puebla de Sanabria, 18 miles from Bragança, Hotel Las Treixas features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The location of the hotel, the designe of the hotel, the comfort and design of the room was the best part.
- The room had recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Amazing location near the castle and Lake Sanabria. Nice room.
- Staff very helpful, dinner very tasty & nicely served. Easy to walk from hotel to the old town.
The hotel is very new! Ideally located in Puebla old streets.
The old building has been completely renewed. All facilities are modern and decorated with a modern look.
The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
They offered me continental breakfast for just 5€!
Posada Real La Yensula
Posada Real La Yensula is located in El Puente, just 20 miles from Bragança. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 1.9 miles from Posada Real La Yensula, and Las Médulas is 26 miles away.
- Quiet, and very central. Good value and personal service. Good shower and cleaned.
- A generally good stop,close to an interesting small town. Good dinning facilities,although breakfast was a little sparse.
- No nos quedamos a cenar porque la cocina cerraba a las diez
- El trato de la gente que trabaja en la Posada, su ubicación cerca del lago de Sanabria.
- Está en un lugar privilegiado. El personal muy amable y dispuestos a agradar. El dueño muy cercano. El hotel muy limpio, las habitaciones muy cómodas, es un hotel familiar y tratan con mucho cariño al cliente.
Posada Real El Sendero del Agua
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Real El Sendero del Agua offers accommodations in Trefacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 29 miles from Posada Real El Sendero del Agua, and Bragança is 22 miles from the property.
- The environment is great, with lots of things to do and beautiful places to visit, the hotel is clean.
1- The hotel was very nicely decorated and cozy. The photos listed on the web captures the reality.
2- The female host was very helpful and always wants to cheer you up.
3- Although the prices were a little higher then the other restaurants in the neighboring towns, the food was delicious.
4- There is very nice bar in 2 minutes walk away, where you can spend your night with cool and nice local people. We don’t remember the name the bar it is the only bar in this small town, just opposite to the church at plaza mayor.
Tiene vistas muy bonitas desde la habitación.
Marga es muy amable.
El desayuno era un desayuno tradicional de café, zumo, fruta y tostadas. Estaba todo rico. La cena estuvo muy bien, por alrededor de 20 euros por persona.
Las zonas comunes eran luminosas y muy acogedoras.
- Un alojamiento ubicado en una zona muy tranquila donde puedes descansar perfectamente, muy cerca de multitud de rutas y lugares muy bonitos de visitar y el trato del personal muy agradable, pendientes de todo. Para repetir
- Ubicación muy tranquila, instalaciónes cómodas y acogedoras. Trato personalizado exquisito. Comida casera deliciosa.
Top Hotels In Valdespino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdespino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdespino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdespino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!