10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdés Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdés Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdés Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdés Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdés Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdés Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdés Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdés Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rincón de la Victoria, 8 miles from Malaga, Rincón Sol features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 14 miles from Rincón Sol, and Fuengirola is 22 miles away. Malaga Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I liked the helpfulness of the staff and the general cleanliness
- Location on the beach, seaview balcony and amazing sunset
Very smart and clean
Excellent value for money
- everything is lovely. I have been there 17 times.
Excellent staff very welcoming and helpful.
Location is fantastic.
One of our top picks in Rincón de la Victoria.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the beachfront in Rincón de la Victoria, Hotel Elimar offers a free gym and free Wi-Fi. Each air conditioned room has a furnished terrace, overlooking the sea or mountains.Elimar is located on the Costa del Sol, a 5-minute drive from highway A7. Central Málaga is 9 miles away, while Málaga Airport is within a 30-minute drive.Hotel Elimar’s terrace cafe is set right on the seafront promenade. Traditional local cuisine is served in the airy buffet restaurant.Rooms at the Elimar have hardwood floors and bright décor. They include satellite TV, a safe and a bathroom with a hairdryer.Information about the region is available from the hotel’s 24-hour front desk. The staff can also arrange car rental and airport transportation.
- Sea view rooms are perfect, quiet, clean, comfortable. Large balcony. Helpful staff.
- Fantastic location, really you get what you pay for. Needs knocking down and rebuild, could be a fantastic hotel with a bit of imagination. Won’t be going again.
- Everything was clean, the bedroom views amazing, friendly staff and a brilliant stay!
- Brilliant location. Rooms were clean and staff were very nice. Excellent value for money.
- The location is excellent, the hotel itself is good, good WiFi, comfortable rooms with big enough bathrooms. But I had a case.
Hotel Calabahia & SPA
One of our top picks in Cala del Moral.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cala del Moral, Hotel Calabahia & Spa features a modern spa with stunning sea views. This hotel is set 350 feet from the Cala del Moral Beach.The spacious rooms at this property include a flat-screen TV, safe, desk, fridge, and free internet connection. Each private bathroom comes with free toiletries, a bath, and hairdryer.The thermal circuit at the spa includes a pool with hydromassage jets, a Turkish bath, foot spa and sensation showers.There is an outdoor swimming pool available for guests. The property also offers a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and ticket services.Málaga Airport is a 20-minute drive from Hotel Calabahia & SPA, and Málaga City Centre is 9.3 miles away.
- A family friend had stayed here in September and told us the location was ideal to be close to both Malaga city and Rincon de la Victoria. The building is obviously a little tired but the hotel rooms were enormous and clean, and for the price we paid, it was exceptional. The views from the rooftop pool area are spectacular although the weather was poor so we didn’t linger. My only regret was we didn’t have time to use the spa.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a good and quick bus connection to Malaga city centre.
- The only good thing about this place is how close it is to the beach.
- I like big bed, big room, easy to find hotel and all location.
- I liked the location, it easy to get there and it is quite close to the promenade. The garage is easy and the price for the garage is OK.
Hotel María Cristina
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel María Cristina offers accommodations in Cala del Moral, just 6 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Torremolinos is 12 miles from Hotel María Cristina, and Fuengirola is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was nice to have soaps provided, parking was simple but perhaps a bit expensive. The paintings are especially lovely & the best thing about the hotel. Glad we could take our dog with us.
- Quiet environment. Staff very nice. Great location.
- The hotel, situated in a busy and loud Main Street, was quite all right for one night as an intermediate stop, otherwise offering nothing worthwhile to be mentioned in particular.
Reception covered 24 hours all staff spoke English. One of them printed a bus timetable for me without me asking. There is a lovely solarium which is need of a little tlc but plenty of chairs.
Small bar which is open 24 hours and very reasonable prices.
Staff friendly & helpful
Excellent buffet breakfast
Location- close to beach & sea front walks. Malaga city almost walkable! Variety of good value, high quality restaurants near by.
Value for money
Access to cheap & frequent public transport
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
One of our top picks in Velez – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo is located in Vélez-Málaga in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malaga is 17 miles from B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo, and Torremolinos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel met all of my expectations, the service was excellent, the breakfast was great. The location is perfect for a relaxing time with outstanding views.
Would go back again and again.
- lovely individually decorated rooms and a nice breakfast
- Beautiful hotel, peaceful location, fabulous views, great food, spotlessly clean
- Beautiful location away from the coast with a nice view on the mountains and ( a bit) the sea. Very cosy and styled with much care and love for details. Very good food (local) , very nice restaurant with reasonable prices
- Great setting! Very relaxing! Lovely dinner! Staff very attentive!
- The hotel met all of my expectations, the service was excellent, the breakfast was great. The location is perfect for a relaxing time with outstanding views.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante Atalaya offers accommodations in Comares, just 13 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Torremolinos is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante Atalaya, and Fuengirola is 29 miles away. Malaga Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
- Comares is a hidden treasure in the mountains of Malaga area, a must to see for those who are interested in something authentic, nature and history, out from the usual routes of organized tours. The hotel and restaurant Atalaya is located at a walking distance from the centre of Comares. It is a tipical 3 stars accomodation, meeting all expectation of that. Clean, nice local design. Staff speaks no or little English, but so friendly that communicaiton is not an issue at all finally. The restaurant in house is also good, with local specialities. The common terace of the hotel gives a fantastic view around the area. The town swimming pool is located at few steps from the hotel, it can be a big advantage on hot days. I can recommend this place to everybody.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and nice view. Room is clean and have everything that you’ll need
La Francesa Suites
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Situated in one of Malaga’s quiet residential neighbourhoods, La Francesa Suites has a beautiful French garden with lemon and orange trees. All rooms feature an elegant décor.The former home of Malaga’s British Consul, this early 20th-century building has been lovingly restored to offer bright rooms with en-suite private bathrooms. Each includes a flat-screen TV, minibar and free Wi-Fi, as well as air conditioning and heating.Guests will find many seafood restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk along Playa de las Acacias Beach and Pedregal Promenade.Staff are happy to give more information about Málaga and the surrounding area. There is a golf club, Club de Golf El Candado, just 1.6 miles away. Guests can enjoy discounted rates in various golf courses on the area.Málaga Airport is a 25-minute drive away. La Francesa Suites offers a shuttle service at an additional cost.
- The room was delightful, well proportioned with a comfortable bed and a modern bathroom and kitchen facilities. Towels were provided and the room was very clean with good air conditioning. The staff were welcoming and friendly and the Suites are conveniently located a 15 min bus ride outside of Malaga (the bus stop is a short walk away, as is the beach). The staff were also able to provide a gluten free breakfast, which was much appreciated. Would definitely recommend.
- Really nice residental area, beautiful garden. Only few minutes walk to the beach (perfect for children) easy access to the shop or bakery
- Accomadation was nice & plenty of traditional Spanish restaurants very close by, property is not close to Malaga city
- Welcoming English-speaking owners. Quiet location ten minutes walk from the beach and fish restaurants of El Palo. Handy bus service into Malaga centre. Excellent WiFi. Free car parking on the street nearby. Attractive formal garden.
- Friendly host greeted us and explained with a map where to catch buses and where the shops and restaurants were.
Villa al Alba
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Torre del Mar in the region of Andalusia, 18 miles from Malaga, Villa al Alba features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Torremolinos is 23 miles from Villa al Alba, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from Villa al Alba.
- We liked everything, it exceeded our expectations we would defiantly return, and would recommend this property
Fantastic place to stay.
After long flight really quiet place.
The owners are lovely and friendly.
- memory foam mattresses extra size beds, top quality linens. Chocolates every day, private terrace. Delightful gardens with pool, pergola and resident tortoises.
- Everything about this place was lovely. It was spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly despite the language barrier
very friendly and helpful owners.first class well maintained property with excellent swimming pool.
buffet breakfast was very good
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Américas offers accommodations in Torre del Mar, just 18 miles from Malaga.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Torremolinos is 24 miles from Las Américas, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. Malaga Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Handy location. Nice staff. Big room. Good bathroom
Good WiFi. Fridge. TV. Quiet street. Easy to find
- We loved the location – next to the beach and amazing eating places. This is a great value for money – comfortable bed, enough space, we even managed to get an iron, which was something extra. I would come back and recommend to friends!
- This building is right on the beach with some room looking out to sea. It is served with check in at the up scale Hotel Torre del Mar but that location is 2 blocks in from beach. Private entry to Los Americas. Parking with 2 blocks or less for 1 € for all day.
- Very clean maid service every day. Good air con. Sea view. Access easy to everything.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.. comfy bed nice bathroom and excellent location
- Handy location. Nice staff. Big room. Good bathroom
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Torre del Mar, 18 miles from Malaga, Hotel Torremar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Hotel Torremar, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. Malaga Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Hotel in good position in centre of town and not far from the beach. Big rooms. Kettle with tea and coffee sachets very welcome. Loved the delicious Spanish oranges and grapefruits in breakfast buffet.
- Friendly staff. Breakfast was fantastic. Hotel is surrounded by a good variety of restaurants. Rooms are clean and sufficient. Don’t expect to have a sea view from the balcony due to the location of the hotel although the beach is just a stone throw away. Miles and miles of beach to enjoy in summer.
- Comfortable, clean room with plenty of space. A good variety of food for breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful. In a central location, excellent for restaurants, bars, beach and shopping.
- The hotel is conveniently located in the center of the small town. There are a lot of restaurant options, bars, supermarkets and shops all around the hotel. If you arrive by car you can park in the hotels park garage (a bit narrow). Be aware that there is no parking space on the streets as you are technically only allowed to drive on the street to the hotel for check in or check out. The hotel is not directly on the beach but it’s just a 2 min. walk and you can rent beach chairs for a few euros a day. Very comfortable spacious room with comfortable beds and good sized bathroom. All the stuff was super friendly.
Comfy beds, very central and extremely good breakfast
There is a lot of restaurants and bars near the hotel, might be off putting if you are adverse to noise, but it is only the sound of people talking which didn’t bother us.
The beach is very close nearby and has the best amenities for disabled. I’ve seen on a beach. Mostly spaniards on holiday in August plenty of fun
Top Hotels In Valdés Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdés Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdés Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdés Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!