10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valderoure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Relais de l’Artuby
Ideally positioned between the French Riviera and the Alps, Le Relais de l’Artuby is on the road of Napoléon just 12 mi from Castellane and the Gorges du Verdon. It has been awarded the international Green Key eco-label and the staff are able to advise on the many hiking trails in the region.Simply decorated, most rooms at Le Relais have a view and a private bathroom. All rooms have free WiFi access.A continental breakfast is available every morning in the hotel’s restaurant which serves traditional cuisine. There’s a large TV in the hotel’s restaurant where guests can relax with a drink from the snack bar.Activities including hiking, mountain biking, horse riding and canyoning can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Gréolières ski resort is 12 mi from Le Relais de l’Artuby and Cannes is a 1-hour drive away. Free parking is available on site with a garage for motorcycles.
Very nice hotel in a good location.
Owner very friendly, speaks English.
- Welcoming owners. Very comfy bed. Convenient location in spectacular countryside. Dining room and recently decorated breakfast room. Comprehensive breakfast and a good dinner menu.
- if you are looking for a friendly hotel on the road Napoleon with nice staff and good burgers le relais de l’Artuby is an excellent place!
View from the window.
Nice to have toilet inside the room.
- Not for the first time here. All is perfect, like always!!! Thank’s a lot for the hospitality.
- Very nice hotel in a good location.
Hôtel Auberge Les Merisiers
Located in Thorenc, 9.3 mi from the small ski resorts of Gréolières and L’Audibergue, this hotel offers a garden and a restaurant with a terrace. Grasse is 19 mi away and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms are simply furnished and equipped with a flat-screen TV and telephone. Each offers an private bathroom with a shower and a view of the village or garden.A continental breakfast including homemade jam is served each morning at the hotel. The hotel’s traditional restaurant offers regional French cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months and is upon reservation only.
- Great dinner and breakfast with homemade jam. Clean and very friendly staff. Good value for money. Good location. High speed wifi.
- The hosts are very friendly! The place is quiet, cozy!
- Best breakfast we had with home made jams and pancakes
- Dinner ad breakfast were really great, clean room, their hospitality
- L’accueil très chaleureux et la gentillesse des propriétaires.
La Bastide Du Logis Du Pin
Featuring free bikes and garden, as well as a restaurant, La Bastide Du Logis Du Pin is located in La Martre. The hotel provides a shared lounge.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet.La Bastide Du Logis Du Pin offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 45 miles from La Bastide Du Logis Du Pin.
- Everything.. Magic place in the middle of nature… The kindness of the staff..
- The kindness of the staff, the position and the quietness of the bastide, the copious dinner.
- Staff super friendly and helpful. Lovely ambience in dining area. Room and bed very comfortable.
- Very nice location and very friendly staff! Would absolutely recommend it!
El personal tuvo un trato muy cercano y agradable
Perfecto para desconectar
Las cenas que ofrece el hotel tienen buena relación calidad -precio
Les Canyons du Verdon
One of our top picks in Castellane.Located in Verdon Regional Park, Les Canyons du Verdon features an outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds, a garden, table tennis and pétanque facilities. Castillon Lake is just 2.8 mi away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Decorated in fresh colors, all rooms feature a private entrance, while some include a balcony, pool views and a TV. They are complete with an private bathroom.A breakfast buffet is offered at the hotel. Castellane village is conveniently located 800 feet away, allowing easy access to restaurants, bars and shops.A conference room is available on request. It can accommodate up to 20 people.Noter-Dame du Roc Chapel is only a 15-minute walk away and Saint-André-les-Alpes is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi access is available in reception and free private parking is possible on site. Free storage for motorbikes is available on site.
Good location, easy check-in and check out.
Very friendly front desk
- The manager went out of his way to accomodate a change in our travel plans. Great coffee in the morning. We enjoyed parking next to the Fiat Panda in the (free) parking.
- Very nice view from the room. Close to center and to all the amenities.
- Wonderful location. Rooms were very clean. Useful to have a refrigerator in room and pleased to have hot water in shower. Comfortable mattresses.
- We were greeted by Mr. Marco with a big smile, and all our requests were always answered with a smile, patiently and quickly.
- Good location, easy check-in and check out.
Auberge du Teillon
One of our best sellers in Castellane! Auberge du Teillon welcomes you in the heart of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. Taulane Golf Clubs is a 10-minute drive away and Castillon Lake is 6.2 mi from the property. Free WiFi is available in the communal areas.All of the rooms offer a TV and work desk. Each has a private bathroom complete with amenities, a shower and a hairdryer.On sunny days, the terrace is perfect for enjoying a drink from the bar.You can engage in various activities, such as paragliding and white water rafting.With free private parking on site, Auberge du Teillon is 3.1 mi from Castellane and Verdon Gorges.
- The place is about 5 km east to Castellane. Very easy to find. The food there is good.
The location is beautiful, and a short drive from Castellane, which is a very cute town. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and we felt at home immediately. The hotel rooms are small but sufficient and everything was spotless.
The chef/owner is well-known in the area for his cuisine … and the meals were outstanding! They were some of the best that I had during my entire six weeks in France. The chef/owner, and his brother are very friendly and fun, and we had a wonderful time chatting with them during our stay.
I told the chef I love to cook and he gave me a mini cooking lesson in his well-appointed kitchen!
- If you plan to visit the Gorges de Verdon and/or Castellane, this little family-run hotel is a very good choice. The hosts are very friendly, and the room was clean and had everything we wanted for a one night sleep.
- The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and made our stay really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent. The owner, his brother and his daughter were amazing hosts, they provided everything we asked for and then some. They did not know the word “no”.
The building is rustic yet very close to Castellane. The food and wine are excellent.
The room was spacious, clean with an adequately sized private bathroom.
Le Coq en Pâte
Located in La Roque-Esclapon, Le Coq en Pâte offers a terrace, bar and on-site restaurant. The Araignée Valley is 0.6 mi away and Combe Forest is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.All rooms are simple decorated and they feature a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a shower and toilet.Guests can also enjoy homemade cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant and relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free public parking on site. Draguignan is a 45-minute drive away and Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 54 mi from the property.
- The arrangements for the late check-in were nicely done. The room decor was charming. Location is quite close to the Gorge of Verdon.
- The host was super friendly. We loved our stay at Le Coq en Pate. The location of the hotel is awesome. It is quiet and peaceful. You should try the pizza there. It was one of the best i ate in my whole life!
- Very calm, nice owners, nice breakfast, clean and cosy rooms
- About 40 minutes by car from Point Sublime (one of possible starting points for Martel trail in Verdon canyon). Kind and friendly staff.
- They cook exquisite traditional french meals at a fair price! Best food on our trip!
Nouvel Hôtel du Commerce
The Nouvel Hôtel du Commerce is located in Castellane, in the Verdon region. It offers a heated swimming pool from mid-May to September, comfortable rooms in 2 buildings and free, closed private parking.The rooms feature a Provençal and modern decoration. Some rooms offer views of the pool, of the mountain or of the city. They are all complete with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and there is also access to a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.Every morning, a breakfast buffet featuring a range of local and homemade products is served. It can be enjoyed by the pool or in the common dining room. A continental breakfast can also be taken in the garden or in the comfort of guest rooms.For your comfort, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi in all the rooms.The area offers many activities such museums and excursions.The hotel provides a free storage for bikes.
- The staff was phenomenal. Pierre gave us fantastic dinner recommendations two nights in a row. Breakfast offered a wide array of options, all delicious. The room was comfortable and clean. The town was perfect!
- Great location and very friendly host. Excellent room
- Room was clean, staff were very nice, castellane was beautiful and the shower was good. The lounge areas in the Hotel were very nice.
Good location but remember to reserve parking if you don’t it will cost a lot.
Very close to the action in the city. Lots of places to eat nearby.
- The location of the hotel is perfect. Parking is available but not well indicated until you ask the reception desk. Personnel was wonderful and helpful. We did not dine or ate breakfast in that hotel.
Hotel de l’Avenue is 650 feet from the Annot Train Station. It offers accommodations with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free parking.Hotel de l’Avenue rooms are decorated according to a Provencal theme. Each one is equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom with shower.Restaurant de l´Avenue serves regional cuisine that varies according to the season. Guests can relax in the lounge by the fireplace or on the terrace.Hotel de l’Avenue is in the center of Annot near the tourist office and many shops. Guests have access to a variety of activities in the area including hiking, horseback riding and rafting.
Very nice and helpful staff
- Clean, modern contemporary. Good quality bedding etc. Nice breakfast
- The hosts were amazing! So friendly and kind. I only stayed there for two nights, but cried when I left! It was so lovely. We had a great room and the food was awesome. Just a lovely atmosphere.
A small hotel beautifully modernised, perfect of its type. The owners very welcoming and helpful.
Mme is a great cook, and remarkably prepares all meals just herself!
Plenty of free street parking.
- Very nice hosts who were very friendly and advised us on the best restaurant
- Beautiful area
Logis Le Beausejour
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Logis Le Beausejour is set in Annot, 20 mi from Castellane. This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at Logis Le Beausejour. The restaurant serves homemade cuisine and guests can enjoy their meal on the shaded terrace in summer or next to the fireplace in the winter.Other onsite facilities include meeting rooms equipped with flip charts and a video projector, and guests can also purchase regional artisanal produce at the hotel. A laundry service is available for an extra charge.Free public parking can be found opposite Logis Le Beausejour.
Excellent Logis, owner was friendly and very helpful.
Good breakfast, excellent dinner.
- Ok, this place is seriously mind-bending. I have never ever stayed in such a nice town as this one, so the location is completely outstanding. It feels like you’re in a movie. The rooms are fine for the price and the restaurant is fine too. The staff was very helpful and friendly and I had a great stay at this hotel.
- Standard village hotel, with a bit more character than some. On the village square, quiet, comfy and all-round fine. Opposite good boulangerie. Annot is very nice.
- Family run hotel, super clean, quiet and comfortable with tons of character!
- Right in the middle of the village and very nice personnel!
- Excellent Logis, owner was friendly and very helpful.
Logis Hôtel Le Vieil Amandier
Le Vieil Amandier is located in the small village of Trigance, in the heart of the Verdon Nature Reserve. Its facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and free on-site parking.The guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Some rooms have direct access to the hotel garden.Guests can have breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and Jabron Plain or in the main dining room. Restaurants can be found in the village.Logis Hotel Le Vieil Amandier has a Spa & Wellness Center including a sauna and a hot tub at an extra cost.
- Comfortable specially the terrace and the swimming pool
- We loved this little hotel – especially as our room had its own private area next to the swimming pool and the manager and other staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. It is just a few minutes walk to the centre of Trigance which is a beautiful hilltop village. There was an excellent breakfast in a shaded patio area.
Breakfast was the best I ever had in french accomodations (including tasty Salami and jambon), a nice selection of marmelade, regional honey, scrambled egg, fruit salad, juice, …
The lady from the personal was very friendly and helpful and gave us also tips for planung our days (hiking, canoeing). She also organized us a taxi to drive us to the start point of the Blanc Martel hiking tour (shared group Taxi for a shared price).
Nice outside area for breakfast.
Very close to village.
- We are travelling around Europe for 6 weeks and this is the best place we have stayed at. The town, views, hospitality, and breakfast were amazing. It is not every day you get to have dinner in a castle.
- Beautiful location. Gorgeous hotel. Staff were very welcoming and so helpful
Top Hotels In Valderoure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valderoure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!