10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdenoceda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdenoceda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdenoceda Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bisjueces, just 29 miles from Valle De Villaverde.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Reinosa is 30 miles from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces, and Crespo is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces.
A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Rustled up a great supper and breakfast Super
- very lovely place deep in the country side, nice people
- Great hotel. Made very welcome. Service was wonderful
- Un hotel personal con mucho encanto en un entorno muy bonito
- La habitación abuardillada, el desalluno, la limpieza y sobretodo la atención y amabilidad de Miguel! (Un 10, repetiremos…)
- A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela offers accommodations in Villanueva la Lastra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 25 miles from Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela, and Crespo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This is a really friendly and hospitable hotel and every about the stay was great with the only downside (not their fault) is that hardly any of the staff spoke English
- The authentic building and menu offerered. Very attentive staff, especially Jose. Our Room consisted of a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and hallway!
- El restaurante, espectacular, sólo por la cena mereció la pena alojarnos en el hotel. El servico además muy amable y atento.
- Confortable habitación, restaurante con muy buena carta y platos excelentes.
Hacía tiempo que no estaba en un hotel con un desayuno espectacular y sin tener que ir a buscar la comida en modo buffet.
Toda la comida del desayuno de máxima calidad y un esmero especial en que no faltara de nada.
Hotel Doña Jimena
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Doña Jimena offers accommodations in Villarcayo, just 27 miles from Valle De Villaverde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Reinosa is 29 miles from Hotel Doña Jimena, and Crespo is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Doña Jimena.
the lovely red headed lady who served us breakfast – was she the fruit lady or the hotel receptionist? she was very nice and hospitable, saved a breakfast item for us as requested on our 2nd day. nice to chat to.
wifi was good, we did not use the pool but it looked clean
we were in a quad room and I slept on a fold out bed which was not the best but the other 3 single beds were good
- The (almost adjoining) restaurant ‘El Cid’ belongs to the same family and really does deserve its Michelin 2017 recommendation. Really enjoyed our short visit, but will always struggle with the Spanish evening meal opening times!
- The staff were warm and friendly, dinner in the restaurant next door was good and a garage to park the motorbike.
- Great place to explore the area (and the are is really beautiful)
- super friendly staff, very clean, big rooms, super wifi, nice breakfast. What do we need more?!!!
- the lovely red headed lady who served us breakfast – was she the fruit lady or the hotel receptionist? she was very nice and hospitable, saved a breakfast item for us as requested on our 2nd day. nice to chat to.
Hotel Rural La Puebla
Located in Orbaneja del Castillo, 21 miles from Reinosa, Hotel Rural La Puebla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Crespo is 4.2 miles from Hotel Rural La Puebla, and Aguilar de Campóo is 24 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very hospitable and friendly host, the food was great and the stay was top notch
- Everything was spot on for the price we paid. Helpful staff, very warm and welcoming, evening food was delicious, would visit again.
- Accomodation first class. Utterly clean. Food excellent at a decent price. A rustic first-class experience. Simple bar with excellent beers. The village is unique, clinging to a wooded hillside with catataracts flowing through the village – magical.
- Really felt away from the hustle and bustle of civilisation.
The views were amazing, the hotels location if you were fit and can manage a very difficult access is without doubt a stunning place
We actually loved our stay, it was the most memorable of all our stays. Whilst there are negatives that were not clear when we booked with regard to access and lack of restaurant on the day we were there. Events on the whole, made it a very funny, friendly and great stay
Hotel Rural el Arco
Hotel Rural el Arco offers accommodations in Pesquera de Ebro. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Reinosa is 25 miles from Hotel Rural el Arco, and Crespo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- El personal todos muy atentos y amables. Muy recomendable alojamiento muy tranquilo para descansar y seguir recorriendo la zona. Se cena muy bien. Cocina casera y a buen precio.
- Está limpio y el trato es estupendo. La comida casera deliciosa y abundante. La relación calidad precio es magnífica. Está ubicado en paraje digno de visitar. El pueblo es chiquitito pero con encanto. Para una escapada y desconectar es ideal.
- Habitació triple on caben i es mouen perfectament les 3 persones. Els tres llits són iguals, no hi posen llit supletori. Es pot sopar al restaurant dels mateixos amos. Silenci i pau (el poble és molt petit). El menú és econòmic (10 euros)
- Un environnement magnifique. Un intérieur arrangé avec beaucoup de goût. Très propre.
La ropa de cama, las toallas, Todo muy limpio y cuidado
La comida también bien y las vistas increíbles
Muy céntrico y el pueblo las casas heráldicas y la Iglesia precioso.
El Rincón Del Convento
Located in Oña, 31 miles from Burgos, El Rincón Del Convento features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 31 miles from El Rincón Del Convento, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 28 miles from El Rincón Del Convento.
- Love this little place. Been back three times. The owners welcome us like long-lost friends. The rooms are pristine with wonderful showers. The food is basic and huge portions! Oña is a quiet little place with nothing to do but relax. One or two walks.
- Friendly family atmosphere, locals chatting in the bar, pleasant dining room. Old building beside historic town-centre plaza, with indicated walks above the little town. Convenient for exploring picturesque upper Ebro valley, near to spectacular village of Frias. Have visited twice, and would gladly return.
- Very nice place with a bar/restaurant attached to the hotel, both part of the family business. Try the breakfast with tortilla!
- The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The hotel has a very good location.
- The owners and their son are real characters; good fun to be with and knowledgeable about the town and the surroundings. The area (La Bureba) is beautiful, and historically and geologically fascinating. The food at El Rincon is very tasty, local, and more than sufficient.
Hotel Restaurante La Alhama
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante La Alhama offers accommodations in Medina de Pomar, just 24 miles from Valle De Villaverde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Crespo is 16 miles from Hotel La Alhama, and Carranza is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely big room with separate seating area Quiet country location
- They gave us a good place for our bicycles. We were able to get food and drinks there. The WiFi worked.
- Amabilidad del personal, limpieza, restaurante… Ideal para conocer la zona. Muy recomendable. Para repetir sin duda.
- La habitación muy limpia y el baño también. El desayuno excelente de lo más completo, había de todo. El parking en el mismo hotel y el entorno muy bonito, lo recomiendo 100%.
Me sentí muy cómodo desde el primer momento.
El personal del hotel muy agradable, servicial y competente.
Sentí marcharme, pero no quedaba otra.
Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis offers accommodation in Trespaderne, 31.1 miles from Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Frías is 9.3 miles from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis, while Oña 6.8 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 55.9 miles from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis. Bilbao and Burgos are both located 49.7 miles away. Valderejo Natural Park is situated 30min away.
- Attentive staff, excellent value, good food. Not touristy.
- Great place for my overnight stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar watching El Classico football. Restaurant was fine. Staff very friendly
Very friendly staff.
It was basic (which we expected) but it was clean and had everything we needed.
Very good value.
- Good basic accommodation very cheap evening meal. Good stopover
- Muy amables y te orientan sobre la zona para que no te pierdas los bonitos rincones que tiene.
Posada Real El Prado Mayor
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada Real El Prado Mayor is located in Quintanilla del Rebollar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Santander is 30 miles from Posada Real Prado Mayor, and Castro-Urdiales is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Simply fantastic!!! Homemade dinner and breakfast with high quality products!! The room with al kind of details and super clean!! For visiting the area is a wonderful place (full Spanish experience)
- The home cooked very healthy food, the very personalized attention of the owner
- A lovely, peaceful little oasis, full of charm and character. Lovely landlady who has great local knowledge – plus she has a fabulous organic fruit/veg garden!!
The owners are very service oriented and informative. They can tell you everything about the inspiring environment and which places to visit.
The food prepared by the owners and staff is pure and delicious.
We felt at home and we can recommend this wonderful posada wholeheartedly.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and looked after us at all times.
Hotel La Pradera
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Pradera offers accommodations in Quintanaentello, just 26 miles from Cabarceno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Torrelavega is 28 miles from Hotel Rural La Pradera, and Reinosa is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Owner waited up late because our ferry had been delayed which was appreciated. Bedroom clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient location from Santander. Big car park. Staff stayed open late as our ferry was over 3 hours late arriving. Good no frills hotel
- The owner stayed up till after midnight to accommodate my late arrival.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful, quiet location. Staff were welcoming and helpful when we arrived. Food was very good. Enjoyed our stay and would certainly go back again
- Excellent location for motorbike start of tour through country after Santander.
Top Hotels In Valdenoceda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdenoceda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!