10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdemorillo Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdemorillo Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdemorillo Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Don Angel
Located in Villanueva de la Cañada, 16 miles from Madrid, Hotel Don Angel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Navacerrada is 20 miles from Hotel Don Angel, and Alcobendas is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 23 miles away.
- Price and location convenient for meeting location
- Assolutamente nulla , purtroppo è datato l’unico albergo libero che ho trovato
- EL personal era muy amable. No era caro. El cuarto estaba muy limpio. Era fácil de encontrar. La caña costaba 1€.
- Lo único bueno la ubicación, cerca de la Universidad Alfonso X
- El entorno precioso, cerca de Madrid pero en el campo y muy buena relación calidad precio
Located 16.8 miles from central Madrid, La Ermita is set in beautiful gardens and has 2 paddle tennis courts. Its rooms feature modern décor in warm tones and have free Wi-Fi.A selection of seasonal dishes is offered at the á la carte restaurant, while breakfast or snacks can be enjoyed on the bar’s terrace.This hotel has a 24-hour reception and services such as ironing and laundry are offered. Private parking is possible for an extra cost.Air-conditioned rooms at La Ermita are located on the ground floor, featuring views of the gardens. They come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and hydromassage shower.Located in the town of Brunete, this hotel is within 15 minutes’ drive from places like El Escorial, Majadahonda or Las Rozas.
- The restaurant is good! Probably the best of Villanueva and Brunete
- The room was very clean and comfortable. really liked the bathroom. We hadn’t opportunity to walk around the property’s neighborhood. Price was very reasonable .
- All things are good.Staff /room /cleaning/restaurant
- Really big and spacious apartment, with excellent necessities and comfort
- Everything was very clean and the staff very helpful.
Hotel El Ancla
Located in Villanueva de la Cañada, 16 miles from Madrid, Hotel El Ancla features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Navacerrada is 19 miles from Hotel El Ancla, and Alcobendas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 23 miles from Hotel El Ancla.
Cannot call it a hotel!!! much less than a hotel indeed.
Poor room, poor amenities, poor TV, no fridge, too tight room and bathroom… opening on ceiling with too much light in!!! the photos are a lie!!!
- Cheap, good location. Easy to find. There are restaurants and supermakets close by.
- Extremely helpful and sweet staff. Perfect location. Clean and comfortable. A great stay!
Chambre propre, petit déjeuner très bien avec un bon choix, café thé jus de fruits, chocolat, jambon, fromage, œuf dur, différente sorte de pain, etc.
Personnel très aimable, toujours a satisfaire nos demandes.
- El desayuno genial y el sitio para desayunar increíble.
- Cannot call it a hotel!!! much less than a hotel indeed.
Hotel De Martin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De Martin offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, just 26 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Segovia is 25 miles from Hotel De Martin, and Ávila is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 32 miles from Hotel De Martin.
- There was tea and coffee available but no milk. Room was comfortable and clean and the hotel ideally placed for the best bits of the town.
- brekfast in the adjoining restaurant was nice. staff were super helpful. locationis beautiful – you have to know that it is in the middle of nowhere, but if that is what you want, it’s perfcet. i was doing business locally so it was perfect for me.
- Contemporary room in the historical building – fantastic experience. 2 minutes from the monastery. Very good continental breakfast. Nice staff, clean room, good bed.
Service, tapas bar.
Restersunt looked good but we did not try it.
- The Jacuzzi bath was great. Location is right on the town square.I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Madrid is 26 miles from Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros, and Segovia is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros.
- Location was good. It needed a boost. while the staff was friendly, they did not seem too up on what they were doing.
- The room is spacious and the bed is large and comfortable. There is a sloping roof however, so watch your head!
- I enjoyed that our room had a balcony that overlooked a park. The room was spacious and the price was just right for our stay. In addition, the shower was updated and the bathroom was bigger for European standards. They also had a car park that you could park in for 11 euros and the bus station was a minutes walk away.
- It is few minutes away from the monasterium of l’escorial. It is in quiet street. Nice and clean room.
- Maria at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, within walking distance to everything. The breakfast, eggs, meats, cheese, pastry, yogurt, fruit, (5E pp) would be excellent if the coffee were hotter (a common complaint).
Miranda & Suizo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Miranda & Suizo offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from Miranda & Suizo, and Segovia is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from Miranda & Suizo.
- Located in heart of San Lorenzo, few steps away from the Monastery. Helpful staff, comfortable room and very good price found on Booking.
- The hotel has an atmosphere… Perfect location, friendly stuff…
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was large and well-suited to our family’s requirements
Location was excellent and a short walk from all facilities and attractions in the town.
excellent variety of food outlets.
Reception accepted my points below and would act on them.
- What a fabulous location for exploring El Escorial .The staff were very helpful and friendly. The parking can be difficult in Escorial but there is a public car park 150yards from the hotel and the hotel have a deal where you can get the parking for half price. You are so close to the palace you could fall out of bed and roll into the entrance!!
Exe Gran Hotel Almenar
In Las Rozas, north of Madrid, the Exe Gran Hotel Almenar is ideally in a residential area, across from Las Matas train stations and just 16 miles from downtown Madrid.It is in close proximity of the Las Rozas Business Park, Casino Gran Madrid, the Heron City Entertainment Center, and Factory and Las Rozas Village Outlet Shopping Centers.The rooms at the Exe Gran Hotel Almenar feature a private terrace, and most rooms are suites with a separate lounge and office. All the rooms have a mini-bar, hairdryer, TV and a free safe. Disabled and connected rooms are also available.The hotel facilities include 3 meeting and conference rooms, a cafe-bar and a restaurant. Exe Gran Hotel Almenar also has a free indoor garage.
- Having a separate lounge area was great. Made it feel like I was staying in an apartment rather than a hotel room.
- Fast Checkin , level of Amenities, quality of room.
- rooms looked like suites, good breakfast, guiet nighbourhood, easy access to M40, free indoor parking place
- The location is very good, close to carrefour and 2 outlets.
Nice and comfortable room.
Very quiet environment.
Los Cinco Enebros
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Los Cinco Enebros is located in Robledo de Chavela in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, just 30 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ávila is 25 miles from Los Cinco Enebros, and Navacerrada is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Food was great and kitchen was quite accomodating.
Excellent breakfast. Pool area was the best.
- Very large bedroom and extremely clean. Very pleasant staff. Nice gardens and pool – a very welcome change after the heat of Madrid. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Extremely quiet hotel. Good location for visiting El Escorial about 15 minutes away.
- A 4-star hotel that should be 5-star! The room was large with a very comfortable bed, nice seating area and small terrace. Very large, wonderful bathroom. The food in the restaurant was fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only 15 km’s away from El Escorial.
The staff was great! all over the hotel, reception, bar, restaurant, spa…
I will come back!
- Los cinco Enebros is a beautiful property. The facilities are excellent, food was very good, and the location is lovely, with views of the mountains. The staff efficient and professiona.
- Wonderful staff, very helpful.
San Lorenzo Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Lorenzo Suites offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from San Lorenzo Suites, and Segovia is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from San Lorenzo Suites.
- Perfect ? nice suite hotel….close to El Escorial
- Beautiful, confortable, great service, I would like my house like that
- The hotel was recently renovated. The decor was quite nice. The rooms were comfortable with great views of the town. The staff was great! Very helpful and willing to do whatever was necessary to make our stay comfortable. It was super convenient to have the cafe in the lobby. The food was great.
- Newly remodeled, very modern and extremely clean. Great breakfast in attached café. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and the beautiful monastery in town.
- Beautiful and relatively new hotel, walking distance to everything, hotel owner was delightful, best view is in room 501, but all rooms were great. My group of friends stayed in 11 of the 12 rooms. Restaurant and bar in the hotel, breakfast was fabulous. STAY AT THIS LOVELY HOTEL, you will love it!
Hotel PAX Torrelodones
Located in Torrelodones, 16 miles from Madrid, Hotel PAX Torrelodones features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 28 miles from Hotel PAX Torrelodones, and Alcalá de Henares is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The room very clean, great view, i loved the balcony. The personnel very kind and give me all the informations I needed regarding the bus to Madrid and near by. 5 stars and more!
- Room clean and Comfortable beds, friendly staff and they went out of way to make us food late at night when we arrived.
- It was just a great place!! The staff were so nice and helpful! We had a blast talking and laughing with them. The rooms were nice and clean, the pool is great! The breakfast was super! Just a wonderful place!
- I received at arrival a small room on the first floor , cardacceptor for the electricity in the room was hard to operate. After my complain they gived me an upgrade room groundlevel with terras for free! Service was very good, food was ok in the restaurant. good to come back if you need to work in the area.
- Beds are very comfortable and room very clean. Just what is needed.
Top Hotels In Valdemorillo Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdemorillo Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!