10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdemaluque Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdemaluque Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdemaluque Castile And Leon:
Hotel Valdelinares (Provin Soria)
This rural hotel is located at the foot of the Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. It offers a garden, terrace and rooms with fantastic countryside views and free Wi-Fi.Set in a rustic building, rooms at Hotel Valdelinares are comfortable and modern. All feature a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast are offered daily, featuring traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and a lounge area.Valdelinares is 5 minutes’ drive from Ucero with its small selection of bars. The area is also very popular for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Hotel Valdelinares offers free private parking and is 6.2 miles from Burgo de Osma. Soria is 1 hours’ drive away and Burgos can be reached by car in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- The nicest hotel we had in 3 weeks. Just enough attention from staff. Felt very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Lovely room with spacious balcony.
- A comfortable, spotlessly clean stay. The hotel is surrounded by wonderful rural vistas. If you want to eat there, you need to advise beforehand. We didn’t know this but were rustled up the best meal we had eaten thus far – home prepared gazpacho, Spanish omelette, salad. Our two lovely hosts were so welcoming and friendly. Thank you.
- The hosts are very friendly. We arrived late and didn’t reserve the dinner in advance. The hosts help us to cook instant noodles in the kitchen and gave us some left roasted chickens.The location is close to Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. The rooms are clean. We are very satisfied.
Greeted warmly by Anna who runs the hotel with her sister. She tried hard to speak English and couldn’t do enough to help make our stay enjoyable. The hotel is located in a quiet little village but is modern, smart and very clean.
The room, evening meal & breakfast were all great value for money. A lovely sitting out area,..shade or sun. The food was great and served with love…
AND house red wine. I loved this place because the owners were kind & genuine. The place isn’t ‘posh’ but very clean & smart just how I like it. Anna was a sweetheart,..will definitely stay here again.
- You felt like a guest in their home and not a client. It was a delightful experience. Food was terrific. Anna and Puri are lovely. Close to the Canon del Rio Lobos. We plan to return so as to visit it.
Hotel Spa Rio Ucero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Spa Rio Ucero offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma, just 8 miles from Valdelinares. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Vinuesa is 27 miles from Hotel Spa Rio Ucero, and Atienza is 29 miles away.
- Excellent bar and restaurant. The staff in the restaurant, Salvador and Jose were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The Staff. The Spa. Our set menu dinner. Our bedroom views from window. Staff even if their English is a bit limited. Comfortable bed. Lack of English Tourists!
- We wouldn’t highlight anything special. The room was correct for 60€ only. Location was good, but the town in very small, so this would be an advantage in most of the accommodations around.
- Large clean room with large en-suite. We booked a “room with a view” which was at the front of the hotel with a magnifant view looking over to the old city wall, Cathedral and mountains behind. There was double galzing which cut out all road noise, very efficient and quiet air conditioning and a black out shutter which all contributed to a good nights sleep. Excellent buffet breakfast
- Helpful efficient staff. Good dinner and huge breakfast
Hotel II Virrey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel II Virrey offers accommodations in El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valdelinares is 8 miles from Hotel II Virrey, and Vinuesa is 27 miles away.
- Hotel II Virrey is right in the old town and is a quality small/medium hotel with everything you could want. We chose a room at the front with a small balcony but everything we came across was TOP, including their own underground car park.
Burgo del Osma is a very nice little village which pleasantly surprised us. The hotel is absolutely beautifully located. It’s kind of luxurious but then a little bit old fashioned. We liked it. But if you like modern, than this might not be your place. The foyer is kind of a museum, which we made beautiful pictures of. We had dinner at the restaurant with the same name, but which is not in the hotel itself. The food was excellent!
We can also recommend strolling towards the castle ruins which are on the outskirts of the village.
- Décor and furnishings were interesting . Good café bar with lovely staff. good location and easy to find with on street parking. Good value for money. Good upmarket restaurant at their more modern twin hotel 200 meters away. Good base to explore surrounding Countryside.
- Lovely old town full of atmosphere. The hotel is perfect for a night’s stop . We have used it many times before and have always been more than happy with everything. Lovely good sized bedroom and bathroom and always clean and nicely decorated. We will be returning.
No comimos alli.
Pero el hotel dentro de su categoria era espectacular
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma occupies a Renaissance building that was formerly a university. It has a luxurious spa and there is free WiFi in all rooms.The rooms in the Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma are all decorated in a contemporary style. All have air conditioning, TV and a bathroom with bath. The rooms are all set around an elegant central patio.Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is a only for adults property.The Burgo de Osma’s spa has a huge range of treatments. Here you can enjoy the thermal circuit, hot tub, sauna or Turkish baths. They also offer massage.The Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is located to the south-west of Soria. It is about 105.6 miles from Madrid.
- Atmospheric building. Superb breakfast. Clean. Comfortable. Lovely, obliging staff.
- Great huge comfy bed. Spacious room. Lots of open spaces.
Breakfast was good.
nice and spacious room.
I would really like to thank the hotel manager who was already very friendly @ checkin and he also helped us out later, which allowed for us to finish our holiday in a very good way. thank you for the flexibility.
- High standing. Great breakfast, huge comfortable bed, thermal bath.
- Very nice architecture which preserved the castle
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Quintanares offers accommodations in Ríoseco de Soria, just 21 miles from Soria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 12 miles from Quintanares, and Valdelinares is 11 miles away.
- La tranquilidad del entorno, el restaurante, el trato
- La relación calidad-precio de la comida. Todo estába buenísimo. Recomiendo encarecidamente probar el menú degustación. El personal es muy agradable y muy atento. La limpieza es excelente, lo cual se agradece mucho.
- Hotel muy acogedor, todo bastante nuevo y limpio. El restaurante estupendo, el menú degustación de 10 y el desayuno también, productos caseros. El personal del hotel muy correcto y amable. Muy recomendable.
- Hotel rural muy cómodo y cerca del cañón del Río Lobos y sitios turísticos como Calatañazor. Tiene buen desayuno y un restaurante impresionante, en cuanto a carta y calidad de la comida. Servicio muy atento.
- Esta mucho mejor de lo q parecía en las fotos, comedor y terraza muy bonita
Rivera del Duero
Located in San Esteban de Gormaz, 26 miles from Aranda de Duero, Rivera del Duero features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 7 miles from Rivera del Duero, and Valdelinares is 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfortable room with a good modern bathroom, very quiet despite the location on the main street (room was 3rd floor). Easy free parking in front. The restaurant is a convenient choice and cheap
- As perfect as you could expect. Free live concert for the clients.
Clean spacious room & good location. On check out I was kindly offered a bottle of local wine. Parking across the street was fine.
Would I return? well not much around… Maybe. I would like better internet and something for breakfast!
El trato recibido
Buenísima atención personalizada
- Nos sorprendió muy grátamente. Las habítaciones eran muy completas y espaciosas, daba la sensación como que fuera todo nuevo. Incluía todo tipo de extras, neverita con bebidas incluidas, bañera con hidromasaje, etc. Lo recomiendo.
Hotel Rural Calatañazor
Hotel Rural Calatañazor offers accommodations in Calatañazor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Soria is 19 miles from Hotel Rural Calatañazor, and El Burgo de Osma is 15 miles from the property.
- El entorno es fantástico , la comida y la atención genial.Sin duda repetiremos.
No pasamos frío en la habitación
- El pueblo es precioso, el alojamiento esta muy bien, temperatura de la calafaccion perfecta y el desayuno muy completo
Desdijuni molt bo.
El tracte del personal, Excel.lent.
- LA HABITACIÓN ESTUPENDA. EL BAR RESTAURANTE CARISIMO! SOLO DESAYUNAMOS Y FUE SUFICIENTE.
Manrique de Lara
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Manrique de Lara offers accommodations in San Leonardo de Yagüe, just 17 miles from El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Valdelinares is 9 miles from Manrique de Lara, and Vinuesa is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Very quiet. Friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Comfortable and clean.
- Staff are really welcoming and helpful. Beautiful scenery and fresh air. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Great value for money. Very relaxing stay. Many thanks.
- Bed clean and room comfortable, with a wow factor. Balcony with beautiful views
- Staff were excellent and very friendly. Great location on the door step of the Lobos River Canyon and the staff had intimate and valuable knowledge of the area.
- Staff very friendly and helpful and gave us information for superb walking in the area, Val de Lobos.
La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor offers accommodations in Calatañazor, just 19 miles from Soria.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 15 miles from La Casa del Cura de, and Valdelinares is 12 miles away.
- Our stay at Casa del Cura was totally delightful! It was beautiful, quiet, and the room was very comfortable. I awoke in the middle of the night for just a moment to catch a glimpse of the sea of stars in the night sky outside our window. Otherwise I slept wonderfully, with a nice soft breeze coming through the window. The town is magical. I can’t wait to return.
Friendly welcome . Only a little English spoken but perfectly fine .
Great restaurant .
The hotel was a real find . Stunning building .
Wonderful fascinating village
La autenticidad del edificio
La ambientación de la casa
La calidad de la comida y desayuno
El baño (bañera y calefacción)
No cobro de mascota
- Excelente capital humano, ubicación perfecta para visitar otras localidades de Siria y preciosas vistas
- El pueblo de Calatañazor es espectacular. El hotel está bastante bien y tanto las camas como la habitación eran bastante cómodas. El propio edificio no tenía a nadie en recepción, esta estaba en el bar de enfrente. No obstante para el precio del alojamiento esperábamos algo más.
Casa Rural de la Villa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Rural de la Villa offers accommodations in Calatañazor. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Soria is 19 miles from Casa Rural de la Villa, and El Burgo de Osma is 15 miles away.
- Location excellent hotel good friendly staff a little bit on basic side and no air con
- La casa es muy rústica y con mucho encanto. La decoración es muy bonita. La casa es muy acogedora. Begoña es muy amable y atenta. El pueblo de Calatañazor es muy bonito y en un enclave espectacular.
- Está muy cerca de todos los sitios que visitar y la casa es preciosa, merece la pena.
- El trato personal que nos dio Begoña fue espectacular, una persona muy cercana y colaboradora. Nos hizo sentirnos como en casa. El salón común es muy acogedor y tranquilo con diferentes ambientes. Desayuno sencillo pero ideal ya que es como el que nos tomamos en casa. Tanto la casa como la habitación muy muy bonitas.
- La amabilidad,la limpieza y la tranquilidad. Gracias.
Top Hotels In Valdemaluque Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdemaluque Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!