10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdelacalzada Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdelacalzada Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdelacalzada Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdelacalzada Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdelacalzada Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdelacalzada Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdelacalzada Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdelacalzada Extremadura:
Hotel Gran Sol De Extremadura
Hotel Gran Sol De Extremadura offers accommodations in Montijo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mérida is 14 miles from Gran Sol De Extremadura, and Badajoz is 20 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Friendly staff. I did arrive quite late in the night, the staff member was very kind and helpful.
Two real glasses were available in the bathroom, so rare to find in hotels our days!
Parking facility was excellent and safe.
It was a cold night, but the hotel was nicely warm, everywhere, a good feeling after a long drive!
- Cleanliness,shower and furnished OK. Excellent for a one star fated hotel.
- Relación calidad-precio; profesionalidad del staff; el restaurante es bastante bueno; el establecimiento huele bien y está limpio.
- Hotel super limpio facil aparcar,muy buen trato.Nos dejaron entrar antes de la hora.
- Referente a instalaciones, habitación y relación calidad precio, todo muy bien y estupendo. La cena y el desayuno en su bar-restaurante fabuloso.
- Friendly staff. I did arrive quite late in the night, the staff member was very kind and helpful.
Ilunion Golf Badajoz
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ilunion Golf Badajoz offers accommodations in Badajoz, just 29 miles from Mérida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elvas is 15 miles from Ilunion Golf Badajoz, and Vila Viçosa is 30 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great price for a 4 star hotel! we got a room upgrade to make the stay with our little one more comfortable. great receptionist!
- Very good value for money ideally located for a stopover on the way to the algarve. Staff friendly and helpful we arrived late and the restaurant was closed but they ordered a pizza for us delivered to our room and it was very good. Nice room with balcony and good bathroom.
- I was a bit concerned driving in at night because the hotel is in the opposite direction of town but when we drive up all concerns subsided. Beautiful hotel in. Neighborhood golf community. Loved our room very spacious clean and comfortable. Had 3 balconies to enjoy the stars at night and for my husband and daughter to dance across the balcony floor. Breakfast was not included but we purchased it and it es a great value and very convenient.
- Swimming pool was fabulous, maybe you need one or two more sun loungers
- Food was good, hotel was clean, next to a golf course. Staff very helpful.
This friendly, modern hotel is located in the commercial heart of Badajoz, just a short walk from the city’s most popular sights and shopping streets.The Condedu lies in the center of one of the main cities of Spain’s rural Extremadura region. From here you can easily enjoy a day trip over the border to Portugal, 4 miles away, or simply explore the sights of this historic city. These include the nearby Plaza de San Juan.Surf the internet for free in the Condedu’s business corner. After a busy day you can return to enjoy a meal in the hotel’s informal restaurant before a nightcap in the bar.
- Center of town, Pedestrian Streets，quite, cheep. There is a refrigerator.
- Nothing particular to report. The hotel was like any old city center hotels that could be found in Europe.
- The breakfast was meant to start at 7am, There was no milk, and no one around to ask for any. The bread rolls were fine and the rest for the price was good value,.
- Good location and good facilities. The bathroom was very clean.
- Fab location just across the river near the edge of the old city center and 5 minutes’ walk to the cathedral. I was expecting something much more downscale for 33 euros but the room was large, beds were firm, sheets were crisp and clean, warm blankets, on-wall heating unit, super clean. Even a small fridge which I made use of. Also free, speedy wifi. Enclosed parking was an additional 10 euros per day but worth it I didn’t see much/any parking available — one tiny pay lot was a few blocks away, but was closed on Sunday. Didn’t have the optional 3 euro breakfast (think it’s coffee and a doughnut). I opted for a large cafe com leche and fresh bread toast with real butter at a little cafe across the bridge — for 1 euro. There’s a great tapas bar around the corner: Taperia Ajonegro.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel Lisboa is located in Badajoz in the region of Extremadura, just 10 miles from Elvas. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vila Viçosa is 24 miles from Hotel Lisboa, and Olivenza is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing and great location. Staff was incredibly nice and helpful!
- Excellent value for money. Very clean. Comfortable.
Restaurants within walking distance – Mercure cafeteria across the road -Casino across the road
Lovely rural city – splendid river with walking track
- this was a vey run down hotel but it was really comfortable and homely I think if it had money spent on it it would be one of the best,no restaurant or anywhere to eat great secure parking no kettle etc.
- The location was perfect for walking into the old town and easy access to the main routes.
Hotel Badajoz Center
One of our top picks in Badajoz.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Badajoz Center offers accommodations in Badajoz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elvas is 10 miles from Hotel Badajoz Center, and Vila Viçosa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- We like this hotel as it provides a convenient place to stop over for our onward travels. It is comfortable and value for money. The hotels restaurant serves excellent cuisine at reasonable prices, a convenient alternative to have to go out to look for a place to eat.
- Very easy to find and excellent value for money. Spacious room and wonderful breakfast
- The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was extremely spacious and comfortable – huge bathroom! Kettle, tea, coffee, lots of bathroom supplies, and slippers all provided – a rare treat in mid-range hotel rooms these days!
- Good breakfast with wide choice. Easy, secure parking.
- Very good breakfast. Though room was quite small, it was very comfortable. Easy walk to sightseeing.
Set in an elegant, historic building on Plaza San Andres, Hotel Cervantes is within walking distance of many attractions in Badajoz. It features a free Wi-Fi zone and TV lounge.Rooms at Cervantes include satellite TV and air conditioning. Each room also comes with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks from the hotel’s vending machines, 24 hours a day. Cervantes Hotel also offers a baggage storage service and the tour desk can provide useful information about the city.Badajoz Cathedral is 650 feet from the hotel, and the Legion Park is a short walk away.
The house is from 1908 and thus it has a special feeling as oldschool hotel. The location is perfect since it is only 3 minutes away from the cathedral and they offer a car park for 5 € the day. The location is quiet and the hotel is cheap.
Half of the rooms have already freshly renovated bathrooms.
- The possitive things about this hotel are 3: the location right in the heart of the old city, the price and the nice decoration of the waiting room! The staff was very kind and smily!
- Interesting old building in the old town. Importantly, it has its own underground parking, which otherwise would be hard to find on street.
- A charming traditional hotel in the centre of the old town, a stone throw away from the cathedral and from the Alcazaba. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room simple but comfortable and clean. Just the kind of hotel with character which I like to stay when I travel. I will definitely go back whenever I visit Badajoz again.
- well situated building, on a corner of a plaza ! take a taxi from the busstation, it is far away … The room was little ; the bathroom also little but nice ! The patio is cool and pleasant to rest a bit
- The house is from 1908 and thus it has a special feeling as oldschool hotel. The location is perfect since it is only 3 minutes away from the cathedral and they offer a car park for 5 € the day. The location is quiet and the hotel is cheap.
Mercure Rio Badajoz
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mercure Rio Badajoz offers accommodations in Badajoz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elvas is 10 miles from Mercure Rio Badajoz, and Vila Viçosa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 9 miles from Mercure Rio Badajoz.
- Warm spacious rooms. V good cafeteria attached. Helpful staff.
- Friendly reception staff. Very nice room. Ladies in the restaurant very helpful and friendly. Pool lovely. Overall nice hotel, restaurant food was good. Walking distance to historic centre. Excellent for a 3 star. Have stayed at worse 4 stars. Would definitely recommend
- Nice pool area, a few more sun beds would have been handy. Lovely staff in the bar, my husband asked if they had any snacks, a special mix of crisps, nuts etc was made up for him and parcelled in some foil so that he could bring it back to the pool area – we were both very impressed by the trouble the bar staff went to. A fairly standard, unremarkable room, but clean and serviceable for our one night stop over. The hotel is situated away from the old town, so a good yomp or taxi ride to get there – we didn’t bother. Good value for money.
Good value for money.
Old amenities and equipements but everything is running fine.
- Staff was friendly, swimming pool is great to chill out.
Sercotel Gran Hotel Zurbarán
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Sercotel Gran Hotel Zurbarán is located in Badajoz, just 10 miles from Elvas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vila Viçosa is 25 miles from Sercotel Gran Hotel Zurbarán, and Olivenza is 15 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Airport is 9 miles away.
- The location is very good.Near to the bridges, Puerta de palma, park and city centre. Has been refurbished since december 2016. big room, comfortable bed, big bathroom with his and hers washbasin, good toiletries, beautiful views from the room (502) and balcony.
- The location was handy for the sights we wished to see
- It was a newer , modern hotel. Great size room and bathroom. Location was great as well. Short distance walk to shopping center, coffee shop.
- The bathroom is espectacular. The room size and comfort excellent. It is well located and free parking
- Isabel on reception was excellent. Very professional and personable.
Hotel San Marcos
In the historic heart of Badajoz, Hotel San Marcos offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. It is 350 feet from the Museum of Fine Art.Rooms are decorated in warm pastel colors and have hardwood floors, a work desk and a sitting area. Each fully equipped bathroom features a hydro-massage shower.The San Marcos Hotel restaurant serves a selection of meat and fish dishes. Room service is available and there is also a cafe.From the hotel, guests can walk to the Alcazaba Fortress in 10 minutes. Badajoz Cathedral is 1,000 feet away. The center of the city with its shops and restaurants is also a short walk from the hotel.
- The personal is the nicest i meet ever. The woman helps us always. We want come back. Thanks
- Really friendly staff, very talkative and speak several different languages. The rooms are a good size with everything you need and the location is the best bit as its right in the main area where more of the craic in the city is, with bars, restaurants and most people hanging out within a 2 minute walk. Will return again.
- Localização excelente, cama confortável, pequeno terraço.
- Quite handy to get to the town centre. Room good size and quiet.
- The staff were excellent the room was large and clean good lift they let us park two motorcycles in the secure garage for €6 each per day excellent location.
NH Gran Hotel Casino de Extremadura
Located in Badajoz, 10 miles from Elvas, NH Gran Hotel Casino de Extremadura features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vila Viçosa is 24 miles from Hotel Casino Extremadura, and Olivenza is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 9 miles from NH Gran Hotel Casino de Extremadura.
- Travelling around Portugal and Spain on a budget, I decided Badajoz would be an affordable place to break it up with a little luxury. What I got exceeded my expectations, my room was spacious and well equipped. TV, safe, large bathtub and walk in shower, coffee machine. Very nice breakfast buffet. A pleasant 15 minute walk to the old town.
- Super location an easy walk into the historic town. We were upgraded on check in. Beautifully appointed bedrooms. Welcome cKe for Valentine’s Day.
- Safe&Easy parking, Breakfast , welcome chocolate cake, Big room
- Beautiful big room. Very helpful staff. Good dinner and excellent breakfast
- Excellent service, very pleasant staff. A nice chocolate cake and welcome card. Very spacious room and excellent bed.
Top Hotels In Valdelacalzada Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdelacalzada Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdelacalzada Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdelacalzada Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!