10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdeganga De Cuenca Castilla-la Mancha:
Arcas de Agua
Located in Arcas, 6 miles from Cuenca, Arcas de Agua features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alarcón is 31 miles from Arcas de Agua, and Mariana is 12 miles from the property.
- we stayt here for 1 night near Cuenca on our way from madrid to valencia, is a good hotel for 1 night, clean room good internet, the 1 problem was that no one speaks englisch but everything went well .
- Really good for little children. Good food and friendly.
Everything was very good, there are parking possibilities enough in the little town. It would be good to mention this in the description of the hotel.
Lovely clean swimming pool, good possibility to cycle to Cuenca. Good value for money. Very quiet during the night.
Friendly welcome, small room but had everything one needed, bathroom okay. dinner good.
Be aware, Spanish speaking
– The hostess is nice.
– It is not a problem to park your car close to the hotel though it is stated that they do not have a parking lot.
– The room was a bit small but it is all we needed
– Close to Cuenca as we had rented a car it was easy to reach
La Casita de Cabrejas
Located in Jábaga in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 7 miles from Cuenca, La Casita de Cabrejas features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The location in the private grounds was appealing once we found the hotel, very helpful receptionist, bedroom was comfortable but a bit dated
- Really nice place to stop on way through Spain on the bike. Manager very patient with my complete lack of Spanish!
- The owner made us welcome and prepared food, although we arrived late and the kitchen were closed on that day.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Comfy bed. Beautiful peaceful location. Good food.
- The hotel is beautifully appointed and in lovely grounds. A great place to relax. It’s not easy to find for the first time in the dark. The pool and it’s seating area is shaded most of the day. Fine unless you are a sun worshiper. The service is good and it’s extremely relaxed. Nice family business
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Valmar offers accommodations in Villar de Olalla, just 5 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- It did have character and fitted the bill for a hotel when in transit.
La forma de resolver un problema a priori complicado, y dejarnos totalmente satisfechos.
Personal muy cercano, y amable, habitaciónes limpias y calentitas
Muy recomendable, ademas por lo anterior, por su cercanía a Cuenca, y sin problemas de aparcamiento
- Trato personal espectacular, la comida exquisita y la habitación muy cómoda y limpia. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Muy buen trato,instalaciones normales y muy buen sevicio.
- Me gustó mucho el trato del dueño, excelente, la limpieza de la habitación y del aseo, no pasamos nada de frío en toda la noche. Muy cerca de Cuenca para ir a cualquier hora. el aparcamiento excelente.
Cueva del Fraile
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Cueva del Fraile is set in a former monastery which dates back to the 16th century. Set in 6 acres of grounds, it features an outdoor swimming pool, and is a 10 minute drive from Cuenca.The Cueva maintains many of the building’s original features including a central courtyard and stone arches. The spacious rooms feature attractive, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each room has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.La Hoz restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes and has a large wine collection. There is also a poolside restaurant open during the summer months.Set within a country estate, the Fraile offers views of the surrounding countryside. It is just half a mile from the Arroyo de Bonilla River and a 15-minute drive from the famous Casas Colgadas hanging houses.
The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
Everything about this hotel was just right,really comfortable but only possible to have breakfast as the restaurant was not open.
- This hotel was a wonderful surprise – even more lovely than it looks in the photos. The rooms are modern and comfortable, and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful (we forgot our toothpaste and they gave us some!), and the restaurant was excellent. We had our dogs with us, and they were very welcome. The location is just outside Cuenca, but you need a car as the mountain road would be uncomfortable to walk down. I can imagine this is especially beautiful in the summer months, when the pool and gardens are open. We will definitely go back!
- Room was very spacious with big comfortable bed. We had dinner and it was all fresh and tasty. Would highly recommend to try the house red. Little bit Expensive food, cheap alcohol. If you want a proper countryside experience this is the place.
- The staff were very good, attentive and friendly. The restaurant was very good value with a reasonable selection. Make sure you drive on through the Serrania de Cuenca to enjoy the unspoilt mountain scenery and wildlife.
- Just wonderful…only complaint breakfast coffee not great otherwise well worth a 10
- The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
Hotel Boutique Pinar
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Set in the countryside 6.2 miles outside Cuenca, Hotel Boutique Pinar offers luxurious rooms with terraces overlooking its garden and swimming pool. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Set in bungalows, Hotel Boutique Pinar’s rooms and suites have fireplaces and flat-screen TVs. All air-conditioned accommodation has free Wi-Fi, a minibar, kettle and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Pinar’s dining room. Shops, cafes and restaurants can also be found in Cuenca. There is a Spa including: sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath, hydromassage shower and gym for a surcharge.The village of Pernala is just over 1.2 miles from the hotel, while Cuenca’s famous hanging houses are less than 15 minutes’ drive away. Madrid and Albacete can be reached in less than 2 hours by car.
- Breakfast out of this world and the attention to detail !!! A phone call asking arrival time so they could light the fire ♥️
- Fabulous hotel. Very dog friendly . Lots of places to exercise them. Lovely log fire waiting and fantastic breakfast. Will certainly be returning
Best breakfast ever brought in a large wicker tray. Not really a hotel but six or so detached small apartments. Ours had a small swimming pool.
Nearby local cafe/restaurant was excellent.
The breakfasts were the most amazing we have had anywhere,impossible to have any lunch afterwards!
The staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble.no
- Amazing breakfast, luxury private villa suite beautiful decorated and appointed. Personal service from the management and even the gardener was first class. Pet friendly.
Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Rural la Quinta de Malu is located in Valeria in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 18 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Alarcón is 19 miles from Rural la Quinta de Malu, and Mariana is 24 miles from the property.
- From the moment you make contact the hosts are welcoming and accomodating. This is a very old farm house that has been decorated in a quirky and eclectic way, everything you see is a delightful surprise. Dinner in the below ground dining area is like a fairytale- prepare to be amazed. The food is beautifully prepared with fresh ingredients, don’t miss it! We felt privileged to stay with these lovely people.
The accommodation is a very old rural house that was nicely restored by the owners and quite magical in the inside. It is located in the cute village Valeria, with a Roman settlement to be visited.
The rooms are nicely decorated (it goes without saying that in such an old house one cannot expect too much luxury) and feel comfortable. It is advisable to bring some warm clothes, especially if it is not during summer time.
Javier served us a very nice dinner consisting of local food and wine, really delicious and for a fair price of approx 12 EUR per dish. We also had good chats and they gave us good recommendation for visits to Cuenca and additional sights in the area.
If you are looking for a special experience in a non-standard hotel don’t wait with your booking.
- This couple could not do enough for us, they were so hospitable. They invited us for evening meal with them and I am vegetarian and provided me with an amazing salad. They arranged for us to visit the local municipal pool for free (although make sure you take your passports as we didnt and that was awkward) We adored the town and the local bar.
This is a great quirky place to stay in a great littlle village. The hosts Manu and Javier were excellent.
we stayed and had dinner there prepared by Javier himself. The decoration of the rooms is very eccentric and something you will not forget. Its all done very tastefully. The house itself is a couple of hundred years old and has a history . Very enjoyable and very recomendable.
- Great proprietors with a wealth of information. House very cosy and quaint. Xavier is a great cook meaning dinner was scrumptious. Breakfast also very nice. A lovely place to stay.
El Rento Alojamiento Rural
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Rento Alojamiento Rural offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- It was very close to Cuenca, but not as expensive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The WIFI worked well.
- La situación del recinto es exceleste. Un sitio tranquilo y cerca de Cuenca ciudad.El personal es muy amable y se nota que es un negocio familiar y así lo demuestra el servicio.
El trato del personal fue excelente en todo momento, majisimos y muy atentos, nos dieron muy buenas recomendaciones.
La comida muy buena, casera y a buen precio.
Esta en un sitio muy tranquilo sin nada de ruido.
- La habitación muy limpia y amplia. Nada más llegar la chica super simpática, nos explico como hacer la visita turística de arriba abajo. El desayuno estuba bien zumo de naranja y piña de botella, jamón, queso, tomate, fruta, pan y bollería. La ubicación del centro de Cuenca al hotel 10 minutos de coche con la tranquilidad de no estar en el centro
- El buen tratoo que hemos recibido y el personal era agradable
Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca
Located in Cuenca, 10 miles from Mariana, Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Comfortable rooms that were very clean and nicely decorated. Free WiFi, very quiet rooms, ample parking available, modest but varied breakfast. Nice place, nice staff. All in all I thought it was good value for the price I paid.
- Only the location of this hotel saved our stay from a complete disaster. The breakfast was adequate.
All facilities worked well, air con TV etc, The breakfast was excellent and very good value.
The secure underground car park with lift access to all floors was as stated.
Very good staff with good language skills.
- the breakfast was good for 5 euros but the evening meals were poor
Clean and nice rooms
Hotel Leonor de Aquitania
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Leonor de Aquitania offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Best location, in the historic part of Cuenca, paid extra for a room with a view – and WOW, what a view! Nice traditional room with retained character. Comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
Would stay again – like a shot!
- Nice staff, nice place, but expensive and spa is not included in the price.
- Hello he room was quite comfortable. We had a greate view on the landscape of Cuenca and a parador which is situated in a former monastery. We like very much the place. Everything is neaby. The hotel is just the opposite of the privite parking which is a bit expensive but you can also find a free parking if drive a bit ahead of the entrance of the hotel.
- The views from my romm`s bedroom were awesome, the localitation was really great to arrive every place in town, and the restaurant was fantastic. You can also have breakfast till 11 o´clock.
We had an upper room with a balcony and a glorious view.
Whilst the room needs updating – probably scheduled as the lower floors have been done – this was still a perfect room with an amazing view.
Whilst car parking can be a challenge in Cuenca this hotel 5-10 mins walk from a large free car park – with directions provided by hotel staff
- Best location, in the historic part of Cuenca, paid extra for a room with a view – and WOW, what a view! Nice traditional room with retained character. Comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Convento Del Giraldo
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hotel Convento Del Giraldo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful view from room. Close to sites and restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Location good for museums. Comfy bed. Nice breakfast
- Stunning views over the cathedral. Lovely room with comfortable big bed. Restaurant excellent with a lovely breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. Never stayed anywhere around the world with a better view from the bathroom.
- Very charming room and nice view. Excellent location.
- The location was terrific, parking nearby was convenient, the room was spacious, comfortable, and clean, and the staff was very helpful. Bed sheets felt great. Breakfast buffet was adequate, and the six euros was an appropriate price.
Top Hotels In Valdeganga De Cuenca Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdeganga de Cuenca Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!