10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdeconejos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdeconejos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdeconejos Community Of Madrid:
Surrounded by some of the most important financial and commercial districts of the capital, this hotel blends styles to create a charming setting for your visit to Madrid.The Caballero Errante is located just 350 feet from Plaza de Castilla. From here, you can easily reach the Juan Carlos I convention center site or the sights of the historic city using the convenient public transportation network. The world-famous Santiago Bernabéu soccer stadium – home of Real Madrid – is only a short walk away.
- The hotel is in the suburbs of Madrid and was quiet, had lift, breakfast room and accepted dogs. Internet was good. Could even park outside on a meter (free after 1pm Sat and all day Sunday)
- Good location – 5 mins to metro. Restaurant next building and another one in 2 mins walk, supermarket in 1 min walk. Continental breakfast – 5 EUR, nothing special, just to keep fit to the dinner. Air con heated our room, so was even hot. Staff was friendly.
Good location, 5 min to metro station
Room size is good
- Very nice service, very clean room, comfortable bed, nice breakfast, good location
The nearest Metro train access is within 5 minutes distance to travel the central areas of city, the superb entertainment, Tango, Bullfight, and the paintings are of world-champions as extremely valuable treasure.
The room is spacious, the bath room as well, the lovely European antique style accommodates the guests with the felicitous facilities, in comparably quiet and relaxed surroundings, yet there are many minimarts, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, self-service laundries, the best for both long and short stay, these open until the evening and late-night.
Hotel has the capacious inner yard, and snacks and drinks can be enjoyed also in the bar of foyer.
The airport is reachable for 20 minutes by cars, there is no concern for later arrival and earlier hour departure.
4C Bravo Murillo
One of our top picks in Madrid.The 4C Bravo Murillo hotel is located near Cuatro Caminos, in the commercial area of Madrid. It is a short walk from the famous Bernabeu soccer stadium.The hotel offers comfortable, good-value accommodations. The rooms have extra-long beds and 26-inch plasma TV. The private bathrooms have hairdryers and heated towel racks.The Bravo Murillo has excellent access to public transportation to the center of the city. Estrecho metro station is right next to the hotel. The AZCA business area is also less than half a mile away.
- I liked that metro is just next door, many caffes around, breakfast included
- Room was nice and clean, daily cleaning service. Breakfast was nice too. Staff was helpful. In overall it was better than I expected and I would like to come back.
The staff was helpful and courteous – they let us leave our bags for an hour after we checked out.
The breakfast was generally OK, but did not serve meat or anything hot (other than toast). It was nice that they had a vending machine in the lobby for drinks. The bathroom was well stocked.
The worse bed ever! Very obsolete I still have back and neck pain. The mattress and pillows must be updated. The mattress spring wire was pining my back and ribs it was a constant those and turn, and the pillows are too tin.
I did complain ride way after the check in front desk told me that it was the way it was, I do understand that is not his fault.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Affordable. Very convenient to the metro.
This charming hotel is in the Cuzco area of Madrid, a very important business and shopping area of the capital.Infanta Mercedes hotel is close to a number of top sights in Madrid, including the Paseo de la Castellana, the Bernabeu soccer stadium, Convention Center and Plaza Castilla Square.Each of the hotel’s rooms come with a private bathroom, and free Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your email and surf the net at any time.Sample the buffet cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant and relax with a drink in its lobby bar area.This hotel is also ideal if you are visiting the city on business – located just a short distance from the convention center site IFEMA and Barajas airport.
- It’s so close to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium where I fullfiled the dream to see the mighty Real Madrid !!
- Plenty of choice at breakfast. The staff are friendly. Good location. Two metro stations nearby. I had a very spacious bathroom.
- This hotel is great. We had an awesome stay , room was very nice and clean and very simple, also wi-fi in room. Breakfast very tasty, you can choose anything you want. Friendly and welcoming staff. Very close to city centre via metro. Definitely we will stay again.
The property is located in a quiet area of Madrid, very close to metro line 1 (Tetuan).
There are some nice local bars also in the close vicinity of the hotel where you can have breakfast and lunch. We ate lunch twice at the Restaurante Los Pepes that is basically just down the street. There are also plenty of options for supermarkets in the area – Dia and Mercadona in a 5 minute walking range. If need to buy things later at night, there are also other smaller shops right in front of the metro station Tetuan.
The old town is easily accesible by metro (5-10 minute ride depending on where you want to go). For the airport you have to switch twice, but given the great public transportation system in Madrid it’s also easy to get to. Retiro is however a little bit further away. If you have heavy luggage, on line 1 few stations have escalators (or we didn’t find them).
It’s clean and value for money.
- Friendly enough desk staff, but confused communication.
Hotel 4C Puerta Europa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel 4C Puerta Europa offers accommodations in Madrid, just 0.9 miles from Convention Center.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Paz Hospital is 1.2 miles from Hotel 4C Puerta Europa, and Vicente Calderón Stadium is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great Breakfast. Room was comfortable. Nice range of free toiletries provided.
- Clean and confortable room. Good WIFI. Cheap breafast.
- The main reason I choose this Hotel is because its location, the staff is really friendly and it is a high value price per room. Clean and all always ready. Breakfast is complete .
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful.. It’s close to the metro and food places..it was a good location and easy to find
- Room is spacious and facilities were good enough for a comfy stay
Erase un Hotel
Erase un Hotel is located in Madrid, 0.7 miles from Convention Center and 1.4 miles from La Paz Hospital. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 4.2 miles from Erase un Hotel, and Complutense University of Madrid is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Erase un Hotel.
- Good location, walking distance to Real Madrid footy stadium, Metro Close, easy to use and great access to other places in Madrid. Hotel location itself was a bit rundown, not the hotels fault and the cafe onsite was fab!
- The staff were very friendly and the hotel was close to the football stadium. Easy to naviagte to city centre from it and the cafe next door was lovely.
- The bedroom was clean and confortable. We stayed at an indoors room, so there was no noise. The bakery on the groundfloor is perfect for breakfast
Very bright and clean room!
We came earlier because of our flight and lovely reception lady checked us in earlier than it was written on their website.
Great place to stay and very friendly staff.
The food was good, and the room always clean.
Very close to the metro which is always very convinent
Just a 5 minute walk from Tetuán Metro Station, Di’ Carlo features a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The IFEMA Exhibition Center is a 15 minute Metro ride away.Each simply-decorated room at Di’ Carlo has air conditioning and a TV. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries.Cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the guesthouse. Paseo de la Castellana and its nearby squares can be reached in 10 minutes by foot.The center of Madrid can be reached in 20 minutes by Metro, while Chamartin Train Station is one mile away. Bernabéu Football Stadium is a 25 minute walk from the Di’Carlo.
- Friendly staff ,clean place Everthing good and thanks
- Very friendly staff, we were allowed to check in at 9am for no extra charge
- Location, airconditioing was sufficient even it was summer.
- Newly renovated in 2016, comfortable bed, good shower water pressure, large, soft cotton towels, extra cosy thick blanket in closet. Highly recommended.
- Cozy room, not very big though, good bathroom with hair dryer, toiletries and a big shower. There is a tube station a couple of minutes away.
Holiday Inn Madrid Bernabeu
One of our top picks in Madrid.The Holiday Inn Madrid has a privileged location in the city’s financial and business center, surrounded by the most famous stores and restaurants.In front of the Real Madrid Soccer Stadium – the Santiago Bernabeu stadium and very close to the historical center, with its monuments, old tascas and picturesque spots.Rooms for smokers are available on request.Perfect for business and leisure stays. Located only 20 minutes away by car from the airport, with direct access from the metro station Nuevos Ministerios.
- Very clean, very nice, quite. Room at the 9th floor, impressive insight on the business centre.
- Locaction. Right near Santiago Bernabeu and right near a metro
- Su cercanía al Santiago Bernaveu, shoppings y restaurantes.
- Location fab friendly staff English football on tap on doorstep of Madrid football ground
- We were going to the Madrid game so location was perfect and the bed was comfy
Located 1,950 feet from Plaza Castilla, Barceló Imagine features avant-garde style with a rooftop terrace, outdoor pool and a garden. Madrid Chamartín Metro and Train Stations are 5 minutes’ walk away.This concept hotel brings together all types of musical genres and features themed rooms exploring rock, jazz or flamenco. The modern, air-conditioned rooms come with a seating area, flat-screen satellite TV and tea and coffee maker. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barceló Imagine offers a gym and a massage room. There is a lobby bar that serves snacks and drinks and a Sky Lounge with views of Madrid that serves cocktails.The hotel also offers 3 meeting rooms that can be joined to form a large and bright events room with direct access to a terrace.Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is 1.2 miles from Barceló Imagine and Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport is a 20-minute train ride away.
- very welcoming staff. nice style, very clean. comfort beds. very good bath room + shower.
- Stylish brand new hotel, real five stars. Perfect design. Superb bath. If you travel by car – free parking space near the hotel. If you go to the city center – five min walk to metro station, 20 min to Sol (2EUR per person). Alternatively you can go to city center (Atocha) by Renfe, much quicker than by metro. If you need to get to aeroport – Renfe is best solution frm the rail station near the place, 15 minutes to Terminal 4 (2,6EUR per person).
Simple but good design.
Home feeling and spacious room provided.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. We loved the food at the restaurant and the room was excellent
- large comfy room. clean. near metro. friendly staff.
Eurostars Monte Real
Located in Madrid, 3 miles from La Paz Hospital, Eurostars Monte Real features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 3.1 miles from Eurostars Monte Real, and Vicente Calderón Stadium is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very good infrastructure, clean, good breakfast, goos wifi
- Parking, comfortable beds, good wifi, excellent breakfast. Location was perfect for our needs.
- Excelentes habitaciones, y personal. En general un hotel de 10
- Big, quiet room. Very comfy bed. Excellent breakfast.
- Everything, extremely clean and friendly & helpful staff.
Eurostars Madrid Tower
One of our top picks in Madrid.This sophisticated hotel is in the 770 feet high SyV Tower, and includes a gym and spa. All rooms have fantastic views of Madrid as well as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Eurostars Madrid Tower can be found in the Cuatro Torres business area, on Paseo de la Castellana. Begoña Metro Station is just 300 feet away, and nearby Chamartín Station offers easy access to the center of the city.All of the Eurostar Madrid’s rooms have a pillow menu. They have hardwood floors and large windows, and spacious modern bathrooms.The Madrid Tower’s restaurant is on the 30th floor, and has panoramic views of the city. It serves classic Mediterranean dishes. There is also a piano bar.The hotel offers easy access to the A-1 and M-11 highways. Real Madrid’s soccer stadium, the Santiago Bernabéu, is just 2 miles away.
- The room was beautiful and the views were amazing.
The hotel lived upto it’s 5 star
Food and drink is expensive but it’s to be expected I suppose
Room was cleaned every morning, very modern and upto date
- They had the freshest orange juice I’ve ever tasted! I liked the friendly staff who served us. Their buffet was international with a good variety and we can also order any type of eggs we want (We always ordered sunny-side up fried eggs which were perfect to our taste). The room which had a modern decor was clean and its view of the mountains was nice. The smell of the soap is very nice we actually took one with us. The food from room service always arrived fast unlike other hotels where you had to wait 30 minutes+ to get your food. The reception was very helpful in guiding us about where to visit in Madrid. The hotel’s location is in a quiet business area, so I recommend planning ahead where do you want to go in Madrid and book a hotel accordingly.
- The dinner at the restaurant was amazing, Juan at the bar was engaging but not overbearing.
The breakfast and the serving staff was amazing! Great service and lovely staff!
The room was really pretty, cozy and fresh! Bathroom was great.
Top Hotels In Valdeconejos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!