10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdecilla Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdecilla Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdecilla Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdecilla Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdecilla Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdecilla Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdecilla Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdecilla Cantabria:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Guardeses offers accommodations in Solares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 6 miles from Los Guardeses, and Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very welcoming for pets. Friendly and helpful staff. Great shower.
- The hotel was extremely Pet friendly. I have stayed here with and without my dog. The proximity to the main highway was my main reason for choosing this as i had a 10-hour drive the next day. We were able to have an early breakfast – prior to the usual time.
- The staff were excellent Anna the receptionist was the nicest person you could meet thank you the breakfast was very good
We loved staying here overnight after our Santander ferry crossing .
It is about 20 mins away which was great for us.
It is a beautiful building full of charm with a modern twist in the bedrooms . We will definitely stay here on our return trip .
The staff were lovely,nothing was too much trouble.
- Cutest most charming place ever little Jem hidden perfect for anything
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Hotel Miera is located in Liérganes, 9 miles from Santander and 18 miles from Santillana del Mar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 16 miles from Hotel Miera, and Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Miera.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
- This is a great hotel for a one night stopover after or before the ferry but you could stay longer and enjoy the area. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony. The owner was very helpful about the village history and places to eat.
- Hotel was brand new. The Staff at reception was welcoming and warm and extremely helpful.
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
With superb relaxation and spa facilities, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a luxurious, modern and renovated historical building in a tranquil setting of Solares. Somo and Loredo Beaches are just 6.2 miles from the hotel, while Santander is 11.2 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free public parking is available on site.The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a minibar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness centre, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favourites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
- Easy to find good location. Beautiful hotel everything very good.
- Really enjoyed the thermal pool. The staff was friendly but professional. We had a very good stay. The bed is new and firm, like we like it.
- Spa was very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We also had disabled family members within our group and we didn’t have to pay for parking, which we thought was nice.
- Our room was much bigger than a normal modern hotel room- and it was very well decorated with a large very well fitted bathroom. No time to use the thermal pools sadly, but they looked gorgeous. Very handy for the port of Santander where our ferry arrived. (10mins drive max).
- Excelente thermal internal pool, great breakfast, and good location.
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a playground, Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega offers accommodations in Hoznayo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 8 miles from Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega, and Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 7 miles away.
- We used this as a one-night stop-over, having arrived in Santander by ferry. It was easy to find and there was good on-site parking. Staff were efficient and friendly. The room was large and provided good, clean facilities. The site is rather sprawling and seems to cater for a wide variety of travellers, including business people. The restaurant offers good-value food and even free wine. Although we did not use it, there’s a ‘spa’ pool on site. Villa Pasiega offers good value for money.
Super sized bed, super sized room. Jacussi brilliant. The evening meal was excellent value with plenty of choice. Reception staff were super-friendly and helpful. I’d like to highlight Cristina especially.
Would definitely think about staying again in this place, but be very mindful of the points below.
- The hotel is fantastic. Good breakfast and good views from the room
- Breakfast very good, good amenities, spacious room, friendly staff, cafeteria good value for money and tasty food.
- Room has air conditioning which worked well . Very good breakfast with great choices. Evening buffet with many choices . Whilst close to dual carriageway double glazing worked well. Room had blackout blind so no problems with external lighting at night. Spa facilities very good.
Hotel Casona El Arral
Hotel Casona El Arral is a 18th-century manor house located in Liérganes, within the Río Miera Valley. It features a unique Baroque chapel and beautiful ornate gardens with mountain views.This charming hotel has different reading areas with books and free Wi-Fi. A daily breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served. Room service is available.The spacious rooms at Casona El Arral are individually decorated and come with heating, TV and phone. They also have a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Restaurants and shops can be found nearby, within walking distance and the property also offers Croquet game facilities.Featuring beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside, this hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Carbáceno Nature Reserve. The coast in Trasmiera is 25 minutes by car, while Santander is 12.4 miles away.
- Lovely place to stay after getting of the Brittany Ferries Ship
- A lovely historic property set in a tranquil and beautiful location, with the added bonus of wonderful hosts. We were made really welcome and are planning to visit again next Spring
The location in a delightful town.
The property, it’s history and the time spent by the owners explaining and showing us their heritage
We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Parking here was not a problem; plenty of parking out front. Breakfast was continental but for a small fee, you could have eggs etc. This hotel is beautifully kept and is right beside the river.
The town has many other stone buildings surrounding the hotel; there are many restaurants within walking distance.
- El hotel tenia muchisimo encanto, una antigua casa de piedra en el precioso pueblo de Lierganes. El descanso, la tranquilidad del lugar y las camas muy cómodas, nos encantó todo, maravilloso entorno. Los dueños fueron muy amables y nos enseñaron la casa con todo detalle, así como la capilla y el jardín, estuvieron siempre atentos a nuestras necesidades y a darnos todas las indicaciones precisas para pasear por el pueblo y alrededores. Una estancia de 10
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Located in Hoznayo, 8 miles from Santander, Hotel Los Pasiegos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from Hotel Los Pasiegos, and Suances is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Good parking I was towing a trailer so needed lots of space.
- Very easy to get to when you come off the ferry. Good parking, felt secure. Staff friendly. Nice hot water.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. The spa bath a great help for relaxing after a long drive. Close by there’s a similarly named hotel, part of the same group.
- Pet friendly. Only about 30 minutes drive from Santander ferry port. Helpful and friendly staff. Lovely cafe attached to the hotel.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
Located in Liérganes, 9 miles from Santander, Hotel Termas de Liérganes features a terrace and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 18 miles from Hotel Termas de Liérganes, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Termas de Liérganes.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Staff were great! They helped us park our motorcycles safely, and we had several impromptu Spanish/English lessons! The restaraunt they recommended was great too.
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- El personal era super amable, l habitación está bastante bien, todo limpio, el desayuno estaba bien y el pueblo es encantador.
La Casona de Suesa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casona de Suesa offers accommodations in Suesa, just 5 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from La Casona de Suesa, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place and hosts. Charming, authentic and friendly.
- Very good service, they have been waiting for us until very late and this with a smile. Nice rural place aswell.
- The breakfast was delicious. The food was lovely. The staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. Typically spanish and the house and grounds are wonderful. The continental breakfast in the morning was plentiful and wonderful. Family owners are all very pleasant.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. The rooms an bathroom facilities. The location. Quiet.
Hotel Boutique Albussanluis
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Boutique Albussanluis is located in Muriedas, just 3.4 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santillana del Mar is 13 miles from Hotel Albussanluis, and Suances is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Boutique Albussanluis.
- It’s okay for one night if you need to catch a flight early in the morning. Owner is very kind and goes the extra mile with decoration.
- accessability for me, I’ve stayed there before, so I knew what to expect.
- Sahara, who welcomed us was both lovely and helpful. Great breakfast. Also loved the decor and quirky items around the hotel.
- Very nicely presented and cosy. Staff were very helpful and pleasant even though we speak very little Spanish.
- Delightful place to stay, comfortable friendly & spotless
El Abuelo De La Cachava
Located near the Cantabrian Sea, El Abuelo De La Cachava lies in the beautiful village of Gajano. It features a spa, free Wi-Fi and parking and elegant, soundproofed rooms.All of the rooms at family-run El Abuelo De La Cachava offer air conditioning, a balcony and minibar. Suites have their own hydro-massage bathtub.El Abuelo De La Cachava’s spa includes an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and a sauna. Guests can also relax on the terrace or in the grounds.El Abuelo De La Cachava is located only 3 miles from Santander Airport and central Santander is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is just one mile from highway A8, which runs from Santander to San Sebastián.
- Great breakfast, comfy beds, location was perfect, Lourdes and the rest of the team were great and very helpful with some special requirements 😉 thank you guys, we will be back!
Great staff, accommodation and breakfast. Good parking, 2 restaurants in walking distance and Lourdes gave us good advice about getting to Santander by ferry and what to see.
We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Lovely small hotel/b&b, very friendly staff, nothing was too much!
Breakfast was fantastic! Large choice and variety of sweet and salt.
We went to Santander by boat, it’s a lovely city where you van walk for hours.
I would recommend this b&b to everybody, we will come back ?
- Lourdes and her sister made us so welcome. We were show to our room by Lourdes and we were very happy with the view over the field from the terrace. The room was tastefully decorated and was spacious and very clean. The liben on the ved was if high quality as well as very pretty.The on suite bathroom has a lovely rain shower and our towels were soft and fluffy.Breakdast was and overly treat in lovely fresh surroundings. We had lots if choice including their home made bread and cakes. Nothing was too much trouble and their hostess skills 2nd to non.
Very nice place in quiet area, near Santander and very near to the airport. If you want to take a deep breath and relax this is place for you. The hosts are extremely nice and helpful.
Breakfast was delicious.
Top Hotels In Valdecilla Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdecilla Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdecilla Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdecilla Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!