10 Best Hotels To Stay In Valdealgorfa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdealgorfa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Valdealgorfa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdealgorfa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdealgorfa Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Valdealgorfa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Valdealgorfa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Valdealgorfa Aragon:
Hotel Portal Del Matarraña
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Portal Del Matarraña offers accommodations in Valjunquera, just 24 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tortosa is 28 miles from Hotel Portal Matarraña, and Valderrobres is 9 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 52 miles away.
- The hotel is in a very nice old house. Comfortable bed and clean room. Helpful staff.
- Beautiful old building tastefully refurbished with all the mod cons
- We had a wonderful time in this small village, meeting the locals and the owner of the hotel was very hospitable, helpful and perfect host. A great ambassador for his region. He cooked us a delicious evening meal. We sat at the table overlooking the local church. A perfect ending to a day.
- Good place Irene very dinamic joung women & nice quiet hotel. Good restaurant.
- Very helpful owner / manager. Great breakfast. Very clean. Easily accessible by car despite ancient village with narrow streets. Drive past the front door and park immediately in the small plaza
Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz
Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz is located in Alcañis, just 1.9 miles from the Motorland Racetrack. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz feature air conditioning, heating, safe, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is also a café where you can enjoy some tapas or a sandwich.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- Friendly helpful staff. Convenient secure parking. Close to supermarket and Motorland. Excellent bar service 😁
- Staff were really nice. Breakfast was served individually on a huge, full tray, and was both varied and enormous.
- Great staff, thank you very much for the breakfast to go very early morning!!
- Smart hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant was good value.
- Great location for the Motorland Aragon Race Circuit. The restaurant was excellent with a great choice also for breakfast.The bar/cafeteria was ideal for Tapas and a beer with pleasant outside seating.Will return again next year.
Parador de Alcañiz
Housed in a former castle convent, and set on top of a hill, this magnificent Parador hotel sits above the surrounding landscape and provides guests with fantastic views.Admire the historical architecture in this well-conserved property, which boasts Gothic murals, and Baroque façades.Here you can enjoy complete tranquility with a stroll around the hotel’s surrounding gardens. Lie back and soak up the sunshine in the summer months, and watch the sunsets in the evening.Dine with all the family in Parador de Alcañiz’s excellent restaurant, where you can sample typical regional cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine Spanish wine.
- Our friends in Spain recommended to try out one of the Paradores hotels. This was a good choice! Magnific view.
- Friendly reception staff. Very helpful with directions etc.
- Everything was to a four star standard, as expected.
- It was a beautiful castle, great staff, comfortable room and beds. Food was really good and the rooms were beautifully decorated. It was a lovely Christmas Eve.
- Really beautiful Parador with very welcoming staff, great location and beautiful dining room. Typical sumptuous large bedroom and excellent en-suite.
Hotel Villa Monter
Located in Alcañiz, 30 miles from Morella, Hotel Villa Monter features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Valderrobres is 20 miles from Hotel Villa Monter, and Beceite is 23 miles from the property.
- Atmosphere and views were outstanding. Close to town yet beautiful and relaxing. We will stay again with pleasure.
- Comfortable hotel; excellent staff; great location with parking on site.
- This is a beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms with lovely beds and a gorgeous bathroom with a proper walk in shower. There is an outdoor swimming pool.
- Beautiful grounds, excellent food, staff was very accommodating and went the extra mile to make you feel like family and very at home. Beautiful walking area in the surrounding area.
- Everything was excellent. Why this is only rated as on 3 star I don’t know.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Balfagón offers accommodations in Calanda, just 24 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Valderrobres is 21 miles from Hotel Balfagón, and Beceite is 23 miles away. Castellon Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- GOOD LOCATION FOR GET TO THE CIRCUIT AT ALCANIZ. GOOD VALUE EVENING MEAL WITH WINE . IN THE EVENING THEY PUT THE HEATING ON TO TAKE THE CHILL OUT OF THE ROOM
this hotel offers good value for money, Nothing too flash, but clean and tidy, and if all you require is a bed for the night then it’s ideal. Food & drink is available on site.
I like these type of hotels / hostels when I am traveling alone, Just the job for me.
- Íbamos a una boda que se celebraba en las propias instalaciones, y fue ideal desde la recepción hasta la fiesta nocturna, pasando por la comida (deliciosa). Muy recomendable también, por tanto, como restaurante.
- Buono per un breve soggiorno. Comoda la terrazza. Ristorante e bar frequentati da gente del posto atmosfera “vera”
- La atención es fantástica, nos encontramos muy a gusto
Hotel La Parada del Compte
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel La Parada del Compte is located in Torre del Compte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Morella is 25 miles from Hotel Parada del Compte, and Tortosa is 24 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 52 miles away.
- The whole experience was good. The owners went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The room was pleasant and the food was delicious.
- The hotel was set in a very rural setting , staff very helpful and the bed very comfortable
The staff was very friendly and happy to help.
The hotel is set in a very beautiful area and during easter close to festival activity.
- Peaceful, great service and food. Outdoor pool awesome after a day of sightseeing/hiking.
- Todo. El trato del.persomal. las instalaciones, su ubicación….
Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu
Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu offers accommodations in Ráfales. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Morella is 16 miles from Hotel Spa Moli de l’Hereu, and Tortosa is 26 miles away. Castellon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Ho soggiornato 2 notti in occasione del mondiale SBK ad aragon (30 minuti dalla struttura) … posto molto bello immerso nella natura e gestito da persone favolose molto cordiali e gentilì colazione buonissima !! se ci sarà occasione ci ritornerò volentieri .
- La ubicación del hotel es fantástica y el trato del personal muy amable y cercano
- Estuvimos muy a gusto. La familia que lo lleva es encantadora y muy atenta.
La cocina es de muy alta calidad y el entorno es ideal.
El lugar con un molino de aceite es idílico.
- la cama comodisima, el trato es excelente, chimenea, muy acogedor..
Hotel del Sitjar
Located in Calaceite, 22 miles from Tortosa, Hotel del Sitjar features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Valderrobres is 10 miles from Hotel del Sitjar, and Beceite is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 51 miles from Hotel del Sitjar.
- The hotel is set in the old part of the town with lots of winding streets to wander around. Although there’s not an awful lot there, it was a lovely place to stop for a night. The hotel itself was spacious and the room was large with a balcony overlooking the rooftops. Very comfortable bed, large bathroom with good shower.
- Great location in a medieval town. Quiet and relaxing. Medieval ancestral house converted into a hotel, with nicely appointed rooms. Great staff, very welcoming and helpful. Kudos to Carolina and Bea for being excellent hosts.
- The view, the impressive location and the warmness of its staff
- Beautifully restored house with many interesting features. Excellent room with spiral staircase to sitting room, terrace and bathroom. Bed large and very comfortable. Katerina prepared us a light evening meal of cold meats and salad, accompanied by local bread and wine – delicious! An excellent, plentiful breakfast served in sunny dining room. Calaceite a picturesque, tranquil village. Thoroughly recommended.
- Really great hotel, build in XVII century. Very authentic but very comfortable place and great stuff. Highly recommended. Unfortunately we are stay here only for a night, but next time we want come for a couple of days.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Alquería offers accommodations in Ráfales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Morella is 16 miles from La Alquería, and Tortosa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 44 miles from La Alquería.
Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Matarraña is an amazing area. I had never heard of it before, so it was wonderful to explore it.
- The food was exceptional and the ambience with the burning log fire was wonderful. Jose and Clara could not have been more helpful – we would love to return at some stage.
- The owners were a delight, attentive and helpful. The dinner was incredible and the breakfast was out of this world, with many options all home made (including several kinds of pastries). Really special!
- Jose was very friendly and helpful and his wife a fantastic cook, especially breads and pastries.
- El trato excelente y la comida una delicia. Repetiremos seguro.
- Jose and Clara are most friendly. The place is small. The food should be given fifteen out of ten! It is superb! We ate in the hotel every night and the menu is different, truly different every day. The only complaint might be that breakfast provides you with so many choices of freshly made bread and pastries of all kinds that it is impossible to try them all without exploding!
Hotel El Salt
The Hotel El Salt features rooms with views of the Valderrobres Castle and Matarraña River. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the building and free parking is available on-site.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine using fresh, seasonal products. The bar-cafe also offers light refreshments and snacks.The tour desk at El Salt can provide information on the surrounding area. Packed lunches can be arranged for guests.El Salt Hotel is 30 miles from Delta de L’Ebre. It is close to Motorland Aragon and has easy access to other large cities, like Barcelona and Zaragoza, via the highway. .
Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Room very clean and functional.
- Genuine friendliness of all staff, helpful and professional. Location great for both the town and exploring surrounding countryside. Room and furnishings spotlessly clean.
- My wife and I were very pleased with the Hotel el Salt. Our room was large, modern, exceptionally clean and had a very large balcony overlooking the old walled town of Valderobes, (we wished we were staying for longer than the two days we had booked before travelling elsewhere!) The staff were really very helpful, even with our lack of knowledge of Catalan and went out of their way to help us. Breakfast (included) had variety and was fresh and plentiful. We enjoyed visiting the old town just across the river, a fascinating place to explore, and had some really good cafe’s, bars and restaurants too. We would love to be able to return to Hotel el Salt, a great hotel.
- Nice location(walking distance to the old city(150-200m)), private parking, very good breakfast, nice staff(but not speaking English – for us it was not problem till the moment that we still have hands and own mimics :-)))
- Very good place to stay, clean, modern with views of the old town and very attentive staff. Room was great.
- Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Top Hotels In Valdealgorfa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Valdealgorfa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdealgorfa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Valdealgorfa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!